Sarah's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did have one affair that lasted a couple of months. She was into kinky stuff and found Fred's weirdness a huge turn-on for a while. Fred was no stranger to kink, but this was his first experience in real life with a woman who actually got off on it. It was a brief period of bliss. When she left to find other interests, Fred was heart-broken, not understanding the necessarily fleeting nature of her interest. It was a long time before he recovered from that.

It probably wasn't even Fred's fault that he was pretty much a sex addict these days. Retired on disability for the past few years, he really didn't have much else to do. He was never welcome for very long in any social environment so he kept pretty much to himself. Well, him and his imaginary harem. Magazines, DVDs, and high speed Internet kept him served with as much porn as he could want, and he wanted a lot.

When he heard the door to the bathroom open, he almost ignored it but then remembered that there was almost no one who used it these days. No one except that goddess who loved to soak for hours in that enormous tub.

He dropped the magazine and released his erection as he raced across the room to turn off the lights. He had acquired an enormous cardboard box which he had made into a hide of sorts. On its side it was still much higher than the hole in the wall, which he had enlarged recently, and he had cut out a large section of the cardboard to ensure an uninterrupted view into the bathroom.

He grabbed a disgustingly stained wife beater, opened the flaps on one end of the cardboard box and quietly crawled inside. He dropped the wife beater were it would be convenient for later, then turned and carefully pulled the flaps closed behind him. The worn out carpet of his room had just enough thickness to catch the lower edge of the "doors" and hold them closed. Fred felt very pleased with himself.

He was always very careful not to get his face too close to the hole lest he let the light spilling through reveal his presence. He took up his position and moved till he could see her. Immediately he had his cock in his hand as he saw her naked perfection standing in profile at the sink, brushing her teeth. He stared at her tits as they jiggled and shook with her sharp movements. Her nipples were standing out, and he imagined what it would feel like to have one between his teeth.

He watched her rinse out her mouth then stand to look at herself for a moment before turning toward the tub, giving him a fine full frontal. His cock jumped in his hand as he her slit came into his view. He stared at it and beat his meat as he imagined her as the secretary in the story he had been reading, and he the boss who had just gotten his hand up her dress and into her cunt. He could almost feel her wet heat around his fingers.

As she climbed into the tub, he was beating furiously and his precum was starting to make his masturbation noisy. Fearful she would hear him, he managed to slow down and get himself under control. She had put something in the water which made it smell of flowers and caused the water to go cloudy, and it was getting steamy in there. But there were no bubbles, and though a little unclear, he could still see her pink pussy lips as she relaxed back in the water and let her legs open and rest against the sides of the tub.

He watched mesmerized as her tits moved gently with the water for a few moments, then fixed his stare back between her legs, again imagining his fingers forcing her cunt open as he began to bring her to sexual delight.

For a long time, he gently stroked himself, occasionally letting his gaze wander over her legs, her tits; sometimes staring at her lips and visualizing them stretched around his dick. Fuck, she was beautiful. It dawned on him that she seemed to be asleep and as the water cooled the steam had cleared. He now had a good, almost clear view between her legs, and he again stroked himself hard as he pictured his weapon forcing those beautiful cunt lips open, as he stretched her savagely with his hard shaft. He could almost hear her moans of wanton lust as he jerked himself harder and faster. His left hand flashed out and snagged his wife beater, bringing it up to his pulsating head just in time to catch his first squirt of cum.

-----

I must have dozed for about fifteen or twenty minutes because the water was no longer steaming hot. Still nicely warm though, so I slowly started washing myself. I was thinking about events at the gym but I no longer felt anger about any of it. My irritation seemed to have been drawn out of me along with my muscle tension. Except for the Hulk; I still felt uncomfortable about him, and would be quite happy if I never saw him again.

I was thinking about the other men, though, hanging around trying to get a look at me. Not really turned on by it, but it was a pleasant, idle picture. No longer really washing but enjoying the feel of my hands on my body, I moved my right hand between my legs and lightly stroked myself. Not masturbating, just liking the feel.

As I absently dwelt on images of men looking at me, my exhibitionistic side stirred. Before I'd left home I had considered shaving myself bare but had delayed the decision. Now as I absently played with my short-trimmed pubic hair, I decided it was time to go bare for a while.

With that thought, I sat up and reached over for my toiletries bag, retrieving my razor. I affixed a fresh blade before settling back down in the tub and, beginning with my legs, set about making myself hairless below the waist. When I got to working between my legs, however, I really wanted a better view than working through the water, now cloudy with soap. I knew Mr. Perv was in his spot, and I figured he'd get front row seat to the finale of my depilatory activities.

Climbing out of the tub, I folded my thick towel into a nicely padded seat which I balanced on the edge of the tub. Taking my place, I braced one foot against the toilet, and wedged the other in the angle between the wall and the far edge of the tub. With my legs well spread, I set to work removing the last of my pubic hair.

By far the hardest thing I had to do over the next several minutes was to keep a straight face. This wasn't turning me on, but it was tickling my funny bone. As I heard clear evidence as to what Mr. Perv was doing right now, it was almost more than I could manage not to bust up laughing. Pretending to check for any missed stubble, I stroked over my lips with my fingers in a slow, sensual motion. I could hear that sort of fast, wet noise a cock makes when it is being jacked off and is seeping pre-cum and knew Mr. Perv was getting close.

I pulled my lips open and teased my hole, then pushed two fingers inside myself. That was it for my dirty voyeur. Somehow he managed not to grunt, but he couldn't hide his ragged breathing as he shot his load. I had to bite my lip hard to stop from laughing.

I mean, I was not trying to be maliciousness at all, it was just that the whole thing was so, I dunno, preposterous. It struck me as powerfully funny, and I had to lean over pretending to cough and reach to put my razor away to hide a small hiccup of a giggle that threatened to explode into a full belly laugh if I didn't get it under control. Seriously, I didn't mean to hurt the guy's feelings, so I worked hard to get my mirth pushed aside.

-----

Fred sat on his heels for a while as the sensations passed. His cock was softening, and he was thinking this would provide him many very good fantasies over the nights ahead. When he heard water splash, he figured she was done and about to get out of the tub. Wanting to catch a final glimpse and record more images for his fantasies, he quickly moved back to the peep hole.

She wasn't getting out though, she was stroking herself, and it was sexy as fuck. Even as he dared to hope for more, he felt an electric shock run through his old body when he saw her hand settle between her legs and start rubbing herself. His cock twitched, but he doubted it had it in itself to rise to the occasion just yet. Besides, it didn't look like she was going to do herself.

He got a little more interested when she grabbed her razor, and it was a good showing as she shaved her legs. Though enjoyable, he wasn't surprised when he remained flaccid. He still lapped up the action, watching the motions of her arms move her tits, maybe pushing one over to the side as she reached across herself. He very much liked the look of her light brown legs. They were perfect with the sexiest, slender ankles he had ever seen, and the play of her muscles as she alternatively straightened then bent her legs while shaving kept his attention keyed up. The highlights, of course, were the glimpses he got of her pussy, and he was like a hawk waiting for the next movement that opened a leg and give him another glimpse of her lips. It was a good show, but it was coming to an end.

As expected, she stood up, stepped out of the tub, and reached for her towel. Fred was busy getting the best angle he could before she covered up, when it registered that she was folding it up. Curious, he watched intently as she placed it on the edge of the tub and sat on it. She was only about two feet away from him, and he couldn't believe his luck when she raised her foot up onto the filthy toilet, then put the other to wall, spreading herself so wide that her lips parted and he could actually see her hole. Fuck, it looked like she was going to do herself after all, and to his astonishment, his cock began to engorge once more.

Without conscious thought he took a hold of his rising dick and started to stroke it absently, vaguely astonished that he had gotten a second erection so quickly. He realized what she was doing, and though slightly disappointed he soon found himself transfixed by the activity in front of him.

As she shaved herself, she manipulated her lips, pulling them this way, then that. He was fascinated by the rapid array of changing images before him, almost as if she was posing her cunt for his pleasure. As the trimmed hair disappeared, she would more frequently stroke herself, searching by feel for any missed stubble. Fred stared closely, watching every detail as her fingers moved over her skin. He memorized the way her flesh depressed around her fingertip, and how her lips shifted slightly in sympathy to the gentle pull this caused. He watched her clit as she pushed it to one side to carefully scrape the fur right next to it.

It was driving him nuts as he once more thrashed his cock like his life depended on it. Of all the minute details he memorized, the site of her slightly opened hole drew his eyes again and again. He could actually see inside her cunt, and again imagined himself buried in her up to his balls. He could feel himself getting closer and grabbed his wife beater to be ready.

Suddenly, she was pulling herself open and then stuck two fingers into her red cunt. It was more than he needed and his second load spurted out of his cock, not as much nor as fast as the first time, but still satisfying.

By the time Fred collected his thoughts and looked back to the peep hole, she was packing up her things and leaving.

-----

After a few moments I collected myself. I finished washing away any stray hair, let the now cold water out of the bath tub, wrapped my over-sized towel around myself, gathered my things, and returned to my room.

I laid on my bed in my towel and stared at the ceiling, thinking. Never really too far away, my libido turned my thoughts in a new direction. Or should I say a rather familiar direction these days.

I really couldn't point any fingers at Mr. Perv, since I myself was spending a lot of time fantasizing. Maybe the voyeur's fantasies were on a more normal level than mine, too. I mean, I had been returning to the images of myself at the river-walk, but instead of escaping as I had actually done, I had taken to seeing myself overcome by a large crowd of men. In all cases, they quickly had me naked and exposed. What varied was just how they set me up to use me. Sometimes I saw myself bent over a car, forwards and backwards, sometimes on one of those sidewalk cafe tables, and sometimes over a park-style bench.

Mostly, I imagined myself bent over the steel railing while a parade of cocks pounded my body. Those were the images that most strongly affected me. Those were the feelings to which I most often masturbated these days. That was the scenario which had me asking myself if I thought I could actually do it.

So, I suppose what happened was pretty much inevitable.

-----

There is a place along the river-walk where the cobbled bricks are interrupted by a concrete wash that runs from the street, under the steel rail, and into the river. I could not remember how I came to be in the exposed position, but it was more or less as I had fantasized it would happen.

I was bent over the lower steel pipe of the hand rail, my legs were very well spread and my bare feet rested on the top edges of the open drain which is probably better than three feet wide. My arms were forward and down, braced against some kind of steel handle on a rectangular, concrete manhole cover. My position tended to make my back arch, rotating my hips forward and pointing my pussy and butt-hole upwards a little. The drain is low enough so as a man stood in it he was at a good height to line up with his choice of offered passage, and between the solid footing, two steel bars - one low, the other high - not to mention the natural "handles" of my hips, they had plenty of leverage, and had been using that to fuck me hard for...

...I couldn't seem to remember. I didn't know where my dress was, nor my shoes or purse. I should have been concerned about this, but I couldn't seem to focus on why through my lustful haze. My ass and pussy were well-stretched and slick with cum, and as one man finished inside me and the next took his place, the new man slid straight in to the hilt without a hint of resistance. They were fucking me for their pleasure, not mine, but their animal lust was my aphrodisiac. I had never been able to cum by anal alone, but they had used both holes with roughly equal frequency, and I felt the buzzing afterglow of many orgasms.

I knew many had used me partly because there were sex juices running down the insides of both of my thighs, but mostly the fluids that had leaked out of me had flowed over my mons, and gathered where I was pressed against the rail's pipe until it overflowed that miniature dam to ooze around the pipe to plop thickly to the concrete below. There was an unbelievable pool of pungent goo underneath me.

Again, something told me this was wrong. Something was out of place. Still I could not remember how I had come to be here. I was certain I was not drunk, and I did not think I was drugged. I wanted this to happen; didn't I?

Did I? The man then using me was pounding my ass, and I was indulging in the pleasant sensations, my breasts bounced freely and my nipples were fully erect in the cool night air. I was wallowing in the decadence of being used like this in public, when I was finally able to grasp a coherent thought. There were many things I feared about this situation, many things that stopped me from taking the step of commitment. Why then was I here? What did I fear, and why had I come to ignore that fear?

One dreaded thought finally broke through. Police! If I got caught, my identity would be revealed and that was something I did not want to happen; not to mention possible criminal charges.

Even as the thought formed clear in my mind, I noticed flashing lights; red and blue. Oh SHIT!

I had to move, had to try to run, somewhere, anywhere, but I could not. At first I thought it was the insistent presence of the man now approaching orgasm behind me, but then I realized I was bound in place. My wrists were together and tied to the bar I was bracing against, and each ankle was anchored to one of the vertical steel poles of the railing.

When did that happen? I didn't realize till just that instant I was tied. How could I not have known? Something was wrong, this wouldn't happen, not like this. I tried to think, but I was filled with panic. I heard a police radio close by, and looked back between my legs. Behind and to the side of the man still fucking me I could see the polished shoes and slacks of two police officers who seemed content for the moment to watch the show as the blissfully ignorant jackhammer buried in my ass finally dumped his load into me.

Then he pulled out, turned and saw the cops, nodded politely, and simply walked off! What the ...?

The cops completely ignored him, and were considering my body and my predicament. "Well, well, well. What have we here, Jim?" one asked of the other.

"Looks like a clear violation of about a dozen decency laws I'd have to say, Tony."

"I guess we gotta take her in with us then, what d'ya say?"

"Don't seem to be any choice. Let's get her untied and in the car."

The bastards were enjoying the shit out of this. I was sure they were staring at my cum-drenched asshole and pussy the whole time, and even now they seemed to be just standing there, looking, probably grinning. Assholes! Where I had been enjoying the rude exposure of just moments before, I now felt embarrassed beyond words, yet I couldn't make a move to cover myself or even close my thighs. SHIT!

Finally one of them started untying my ankles and a moment later the other appeared on the river side of the rail and freed my wrists. When they were done, they guided me backwards through the railing, one keeping his hand on my head to make sure I didn't hit the rail above.

As I stood up sort of straight, I tried to cover myself while I searched frantically for my dress, but one of the cops grabbed my arms and forced them behind my back and cuffed me. "Yer under arrest, little lady, for indecent exposure, and we'll be adding a shitload of other charges after we take you in."

"Please, Sir, I need to find my dress? I have to cover myself..."

"Didn't seem to bother you none a few moments ago, now did it?" answered the second cop as he started walking towards their cruiser.

The one who had cuffed me urged me to follow. The men who were still crowded around watching, many of whom had emptied their loads of cum into my body, stood there quite unconcerned.

With a note of hysteria in my voice, I loudly called out, "What about all of them? Aren't you arresting them too?"

The cop near the cruiser turned back and asked, "What for? They are all dressed. You're the one running around town naked."

What was the point? There wasn't going to be a fair handling of this situation, and I felt serious fear about how they intended to deal with me. They put me in the back seat, which was actually upholstered in plastic. I had seen cabs like this before (makes them easier to clean after "accidents" with drunken customers), so I assumed the cruiser was done like this for the same reason.

Whatever the purpose, as soon as they started moving I realized my problem. My thighs and ass were covered in one of the slipperiest substances I know of and the smooth plastic offered no real resistance. The very first sideways motion had me sliding freely towards the door. We swerved back the other way, and along the seat I went. I had to push my hips forward so I could brace my feet against the sides of the car. Of course, that meant my legs were spread and my sloppy sex was thrust forward and open. Naturally, the asshole in the passenger seat just sat there openly enjoying the view. Jerk off.

We drove for maybe fifteen minutes then stopped at the curb in front of a whitewashed building with fluted columns. Typical government institutional place. They both got out, opened the back door, and led me out. It was late and no one much seemed to be around, but still I felt intensely exposed and embarrassed being walked naked up the long stairs into this building. I could almost understand their behavior in the cruiser, but now, in public view, wouldn't they behave themselves and cover me? It scared me deeply that they didn't.