Sarah's Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah's first day ends...Then she is pierced and inked.
2.7k words
4.32
33.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah followed Maddie her mind racing about the day, and the fear and thrill of sending her husband David photos of her adultery and enjoyment of pleasures of the flesh today...

Maddie had by now lit candles in the room and looked at Sarah with her green eyes "unzip this I need your tongue, now! The latex dress was unzipped, and Maddie let it fall to the floor. She was naked underneath, except for her hold up stockings, which were doing a poor job at containing the flow from her pussy. Sarah breathed in deeply to try to get a handle on this. Maddie had her nipples and navel pierced, with tattoos of bluebirds under her breasts, so unless topless you would never see. Sarah reached out and kissed one nipple softly, Maddie groaned as her pussy flooded. "No not now I need your tongue in me."

Sarah dropped to her knees and admired more of Maddie's ink, a garland of flowers around her thigh, like a garter belt. Sarah leaned forward and kissed Maddie full on her pussy lips. Then slowly parting them with her tongue, tasted the fragrance of Maddie's juice. She lapped away for quite a while, teasing and nipping the clit. Sarah gasped when she found Maddie too was pierced here. She too needed this ornament! Maddie felt an orgasm coming & pulled her lover's head closer and held it in to her waxed mons. Sarah too was excited & had her hand knuckle deep in own cunt. She almost made it to a simultaneous orgasm, but Maddie was collapsing in reverie as Sarah came. They collapsed on to the bed and both slept in the warm room, satisfied with their day.

Sarah woke first, feeling hung over and rather queasy. Also, she had a terrific desire for a smoke. She took a moment to remember where she was, with who & what she had done, well some of it. The sight of the PVC Nurse's costume didn't help her, as she remembered joyously sucking milk from Peaches' ripe tits, on a stage. She was a Cuckoldress, but so far only with women (It was a crumb of bourgeois respectability, that she had only blown guys, no one had fucked her.). She looked at Maddie her carefully styled red hair now a mess on a pillow. Sarah smiled & put her head under the cover and began to lap at Maddie's pussy. (It is true, Maddie had a pussy and breasts, and Sarah as her slut, had a cunt & tits!) She carefully began to kiss and tap on Maddie's pierced hood, this made her juice flow again, Sarah lapping it up, as she again opened the folds, to the inner labia, where she nibbled. Maddie now awake felt the joy of an orgasm coming and just went with it. Where had Sarah leaned to lick pussy? She must find out. But as she came screaming, she pushed Sarah away, as there was much to do & it was likely that Sarah wouldn't enjoy all of it!

They staggered to the shower, and Maddie found painkillers in the bathroom too. After they had dried off and peed, they returned to the bedroom, both wrapped in thick towels. "Slut, you need your face made up, then you need to send some pictures... Wear this gown" Sarah relaxed into a towelling robe. Maddie took another.

Maddie threw Sarah an open packet of cigarettes and matches, watching her married slut inhale deeply, several times, and then lighting a second smoke from the embers of the first, and draw more leisurely on it. Maddie made Sarah up with dark eye make-up, very pale foundation and bright lipstick, the mascara heavily applied. Sarah looked quite goth as Maddie finished. Sarah sat smoking while Maddie lightly made herself up, turning to Sarah saying "Pictures."

Sarah, ashamed and appalled but turned on, to at this act of cuckolding. Maddie flicked on a lap top, with Sarah's husband David's Instagram account on screen with a file of photos & video clips in another window... "Ok, here's you going down on me, in here last night, your face shown, but not mine, we'll have that. Ooh, a bit of video of you with Peaches, covered in milk, that's got to go, oh and here you are with a cock down your throat, covered in cum. Tasty! Let's send these to your hubby...See if he replies while we have breakfast & get dressed. Maddie, sent the pictures from a new account, impossible to trace, with the name 'Sarah's Slut Training'. "We need to add some text too. This will be visible to subscribers, but David has a free pass, for now..." Sarah was both shocked and exhilarated. "How do you get these pictures?"

"There's a hidden camera across the room, above the curtain pole, so that's easy. Julia and I are old friends. The only place there are no cameras there is in her office. Maddie laughed. IF there was one there it would cramp her style, all the coke that's snorted & the fuckings handed out in there."

Her phone buzzed but was barred from calls, so a text arrived "God Sarah, is this 4reAL? Call me ASAP." Maddie replied, "yes all this and more, busy now can't call." Laughing over her porridge and coffee she showed Sarah the messages, "Come Slut, a busy day."

A car collected the two women shortly after they were dressed. Maddie in a red Organdie dress showing her deliberately chosen yellow bra & thong, to show through, black stockings & patent 4" pumps. Sarah in a plaid uniform skirt, for a girl about 14 years old & a thin ripped tee shirt with 'Miss wet T Shirt. It was ripped to show lots of cleavage. Sarah wore no stockings, just strappy sandals. Of course, no underwear! The only other item was the black collar, from the night before. Maddie gave Sarah a small bag with two packs of cigarettes & a lighter. "One won't be enough for you, you are eating them."

Just before 10 am the car arrived at the warehouse. Maddie took Sarah to the top floor, the door opened to a studio, and they were greeted by a diminutive Chinese woman, dressed in scrubs, "Sarah, meet Wei Jinn. In the next few weeks she will tattoo you to original designs, to my satisfaction. Do you agree to have your body inked? The car is downstairs, if not."

Sarah was hesitant, "Yes of course, but I would like to see what and where, and I don't want to be a gangster's whore, with my cunt showing a name above it. I am frightened."

Maddie quietly put her arm around Sarah, "Would I do that to you? You turn me on! I want to enhance that not cover you in prison tattoos...Come in and we shall so you the designs."

Sarah was quietly taken into the studio and sat on an easy chair as Wei Jinn turned on a lap top showing first a complex design of interwoven flowers, leaves and branches, with butterflies and coloured birds inhabiting the design. There were more individual features for other parts of the body too. Wei Jinn carefully missed out a large design she had for Sarah's back, that would wait!

Sarah remained uncertain, about so much work, but Maddie told her "I told you I would make you rich, and the models I place now are inked."

"Maddie, can I be pierced too?" I enjoyed pleasuring you & Miss Julia. That was so hot!"

"Yes, that will be first...Sit down, you can smoke here too."

Wei Jinn spoke for the first time. "Welcome Sarah, I have been looking at the pictures of you, and you are very beautiful, I will not tattoo you on the neck, unless you want it, or on your pussy too. Everything we do here can be covered with long sleeves and trousers, but I hope you show them off. Today, I will pierce you many times and begin your sleeve. I can do something on your feet or legs too."

"I love Maddie's flowers, on her thigh, can you do something like that?"

"What are your favourite flowers, sweetie?"

"Roses, red ones, especially those purple dark ones. I know that thorns show trouble, please add these, as I think that I am in trouble."

"No problems, have a cigarette then I shall pierce you, Maddie wants to watch, kinky bitch, is that ok?" Sarah nodded.

The small Chinese woman spoke quietly and said to Sarah "Would you like a shot, I can take away most of the pain, for now..." Again, Sarah nodded, Wei Jinn beckoned a white coated assistant to bring a pre-prepared shot over, Sarah's skin was wiped, and the hypodermic pushed home. Sarah's eyes rolled as she relaxed.

Maddie looked concerned, "That looks strong, what is it?"

"Heroin, she will be out for a few hours. The odd shot of medical grade, doesn't hurt. She'll have a hell of a hangover, but I can work!" She looked at Maddie, "You find them I change them. This one doesn't need her tits doing thankfully. But it will take several days, and then there's the castle for her back. I don't know"

Maddie went to work on Sarah, piercing her tongue, nipples, navel, clit hood, labia (four rings in each side.) Then she went to work on her ears, filling them with titanium. This took an hour and more. After this Wei Jinn took a break, photographing Sarah. "I can get maybe another hour from this today, where do you want the first ink?"

Maddie wondered, somewhere visible, or more sexually based? "Something on one of her tits"

"A deep red rose with leaves and thorns growing out?"

"Yes, why not, do a bunch of roses in different stages of life, from a bud to a dying flower."

"That's too much, but I'll start. Left, or right?"

"Left, I'll get a car ready she needs to go back to my place. How long before the next appointment?"

"Maybe two days, maybe three. I'll go to your place tomorrow & check it out. Oh, I know you fancy this one, but hands off, this week. She can't take it!"

When Sarah came around she was in Maddie's bed. A woman sat across the room, looked up as Sarah stirred. She recognised Caroline, dressed evocatively as a nurse, her short skirt not disguising her lack of panties. Sarah saw the large pink dildo on the dresser, Caroline blushed a little. "I'm glad you are awake, at last. It's evening. Would you like a drink?"

Sarah winced as she moved, nodding her head, Coke or something, & a smoke. God I'm dying for a fag...!"

Caroline smiled, as she was too, not wanting to smoke until Sarah woke. Caroline returned a few minutes later with a tray with glasses, an ice bucket & cans of coke. She propped Sarah up on pillows, and lit a cigarette, passing her the pack and an ash tray. Sarah was dressed in men's' pyjamas far too big, but they covered all the cotton wool Wei Jinn had taped to her.

After a few minutes Sarah started to revive. Looking at Caroline, she said quietly "Show me a picture of what's been done, please."

Caroline came and sat on the bed next to Sarah, kissed her gently on the cheek and showed her the pictures Maddie had taken. Sarah started to cry. Caroline put her arm around Sarah, trying hard to not touch the inflamed breast, that now had three roses around the nipple, with leaves and thorns, pointing away. There was a bud outlined in the middle of the three, with a stem passing through Sarah's nipple, the ring appearing to contain it. They needed more colour, but Wei Jinn wanted to leave them to set before adding more colours. Sarah squirmed, looking at the pictures of her piercings. They looked very sore. Caroline commiserated saying "They look angry, now, but pussy piercings heal really quickly. We are tough there! Your navel will take much longer to heal!" Sarah rested her head on Caroline's chest and lit a smoke wondering where this would take her. They cuddled, Sarah fingering Caroline a little, feeling her cunt rings.

Maddie returned home later, came up and kissed Sarah "I hope I didn't hurt you too much, little slut?" Sarah still a little stoned shook her head. Caroline stood & helped Maddie remove her dress and underwear, holding a silk robe for her. Maddie took the robe & then pushed Caroline to her knees pulling her head into her needy pussy. Sarah, a little surprised looked away, and Maddie laughed. "We share ourselves My Slut! I love the languid way Caroline gets me off...Call your husband & let him see you pleasure me!"

Caroline picked her phone up of a dresser, and facetimed her husband, who answered, "Hi gorgeous, how's you?"

Caroline groaned as Maddie pulled a nipple ring, fully exposing her small tits. "I'm good, Steve, I'm just going down on Maddie..." She slurped at Maddie's freely flowing juice...Maddie screamed...

"Fuck, Caro, stick your tongue in my cunt, YES, YES, Yesss..."

"Caroline, I'll take it that you are staying out tonight?"

"Yes, kiss the kids for me..."

"I shall, have fun, Mummy slut!"

Sarah was open mouthed. "Your husband knows you're bi-sexual?"

Caroline nodded, "He knows he's my cuckold. I love him & our kids, but fuck who I want, and who Maddie wants me to. I keep him caged, so he can't wank himself to oblivion.

There was a silence, ended by the doorbell. "Dinner." said Maddie "Caro, go and sort it out, see if the guy wants a blow-job too...Leave your tits out" After a few minutes Caroline returned, her glasses now straight and her top on properly, but a tell-tale stripe of cum next to her mouth. She carried Pizza & white wine on a tray. The three women ate and chatted, until they had had their fill. Caroline then took the dishes away. Maddie now began to look at the reanimated Sarah, who was of course smoking. "I want to touch and kiss you, where you have been so cruelly abused, at my request, my little slut." She reached over & pulled the duvet off the bed Sarah was sitting in. Maddie then carefully eased the buttons on the top open. She marvelled at Sarah, who blushed. Her left breast was covered in cling wrap & cotton wool, to protect the tattoo, but her right was open the large nipple now decorated with a large silver coloured ring, "I had Wei Jinn pierce you with massive jewellery, straight away. It looks hotter, even if it hurts. Lift your arse, I want to pull the trousers, so I can see your cunt." Sarah pulled on her cigarette & lifted, her navel ring now in view, followed by her cunt. Sarah, herself had not yet seen, herself except in Caroline's picture. Her hood was pierced, and a long bar tapped onto her clitoris. It would stop it ever retreating under the hood. There were four piercings in each Outer labium, Maddie carefully inserted her finger, and felt two more inside, on the inner lips. "All the better to tie up little slut..." Sarah groaned with pleasure.

"Your kids will be in bed now?" Sarah nodded, "Let's facetime..." Maddie facetimed Dave "Hi Dave, I am Sarah's producer on the show...I want you to say hi! She turned the phone, so David could see Sarah, her legs spread & piercings on show...

"Hi David, I'm a bit sore, I had some work done, if I sound thick that's the one in my tongue."

"Sarah, why? Please..."

Maddie interrupted. "Because she is my slut now! I may let her come and fuck you one day soon, but I decide. She will have more tattoos because I like that on my sluts..."

Sarah, cried out, "David, I want this! I enjoy being a slut, it's exciting, I have fun!! I aren't just a mum." Sarah added in a small voice, I enjoy sucking big cocks, yes and cunts too. I want to be a Hotwife."

At that moment Maddie turned the call off & kissed Sarah full on the lips. Sarah winced at the pain from her swollen tongue but returned the kiss.