Sarah's Lesson

Story Info
A woman tutors a younger man.
1.8k words
3.94
79.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had been teaching for many years and on occasion, encounters former students on the street, in a bar, or a restaurant. She was normally pleased and anxious to hear what life had in store for each of her former charges. Many had gone on to college and successful careers and others had gone on to start families. Sarah was excited to hear how their lives had changed since leaving school and enjoyed being reminded of how she had positive influences in others' lives.

She ran into one such student on a Sunday afternoon as she was strolling through town. Klaus was a bright boy, but had some difficulty with his studies. He was a better than average student, when helped and prodded by his instructors. He was finishing his final year of college and was studying for his final exams. He was excited to see his former pedagogue and talked excitedly about his experiences since leaving gymnasium and about a future career. Alas, his study habits had not improved so much as his outlook and he must finish his exams before moving on. He pleaded with Sarah for her help in preparing for the exams. Somewhat reluctantly, Sarah agreed. It wasn't that she didn't want to see Klaus succeed, it was more that she was unsure of herself and her bashfulness resulting from her realization of how good looking he had become.

The first few sessions went well and Sarah noticed a stark improvement in his knowledge and study habits. Sarah barely noticed the sexual tension that was building between them. Still, she was feeling a little uncomfortable and was considering stopping the sessions. She felt her age meant responsibility and he but only a couple years older than her son. In fact, they had briefly been in school at the same time.

As much as Sarah tried, she could not remove his image from her mind and thoughts of him and his athletic frame entered her mind often during the day. His boyish charm and flirtatious mannerisms were taking a toll on Sarah's restraints. Sarah was beginning to wonder if he was really interested in her help with school work or had other things in mind. Though their discussions were quite engaging, he seemed to frequently wander off the topic. While discussion with Klaus were keeping her mind occupied, her id was being stimulated by his natural good looks and his muscular build. Each session came and went and Sarah could not bring herself to call off the sessions en mass.

One night Sarah discovered, without realizing it, that they were sitting very closely together on the couch. Chills were running from his leg brushing against her thigh, up the length of her spine. She slowly turned her head to look at him and her eyes met his square on. She went flush and felt stirrings she had missed for a long time. She hoped her face had not given her away as she began to slide away from him. He moved with her, pressing his face towards Sarah, as if he were to kiss her. She withdrew, pulling the neck of her blouse closed and sliding away from him. He looked at her bewildered, thinking he had misread her signals ... moving closer to her on the couch, Klaus persisted, placing a hand on her thigh.

Though he is not being forceful, Sarah feels the strength in his grip as he moves closer to her. His eyes are intense and his broad shoulders tower over Sarah. He slides closer, closing off the area to slide across the couch. Sarah is feeling pinned with no place to slide as he presses his face to hers; holding her head with is hand. She holds her lips tightly, trying to fend off his advances with her hands, but he is strong and persistent.

Sarah's mind screams 'no!,' but her body craves touch and caress.

His lips press over hers and his tongue dances over her lips. She is pinned against the couch, his grip is tight, yet there is a gentleness in the way he holds her.

Sarah's heart pounds in her chest and her breathing becomes more rapid as he forces his tongue in the void between her lips. Her mind races and she become vaguely aware of his manhood pressing against her thigh. Sarah's body stirs and she quivers under the caress of his hands and she relaxes, kissing him back. Her hands pull his head to her face and she begins kissing him passionately. His breathing is rapid and his heart is pounding in his chest.

Sarah, emboldened by lust, finds the buttons of his shirt and she begins working each button loose, stripping away his shirt away, running her hands over his chest, small blond hairs slipping between fingers tips. Lust has taken over Sarah and her body rises to his, her nether regions pressing against his thigh.

He leans down to her and he kisses her again, the skin of his bare legs warm against the inside of her thighs. Sarah's skirt is hiked up and she could feel the warmth of his skin radiating, through her panties, onto her swollen lips. She grasps his head and pulls his face against his neck, guiding him to kiss the soft, sensitive skins at the base of her neck. His kisses burned, sending shivers through her body with each sensual contact. Sarah's nipples are swollen and protruding through the silky material of her blouse. She could feel his skin sliding over the material of her blouse, sending electric shocks from her breasts to the nub hidden beneath the velvet folds of her lips.

His hands move down over her body, slipping beneath the tail of her blouse. His fingers sliding smoothly on her skin as he glides his head down to kiss at the top of her cleavage. Moisture builds between her legs as his warm lips press over her skin and she quivers and squirms under his touch. His fingers slip up under her blouse and he fumbles with her bra; finally he releases the clasp, and the material falls away from her throbbing breasts.

His hands moving over her skin, taking her breath away when his fingers touch her nipples, moving in tiny circles. Sarah's heart races, her body rising and falling, desire driving her moistened lips against his thigh. The rippling muscles of his legs against the soft skin of her inner thigh and his warm skin pressing between the folds of her pussy.

His hands move upon her breasts, his fingers grasping each nipple, rolling them as she squirms beneath him. Both jump when the books fall from the couch to the floor; Sarah and Klaus look at one another, fear in their eyes, then they break into laughter. A moment of respite, then he stands up before her, and she watches as he slips out of his shirt. His stomach is flat and rippled, a small tuft of blond hair stands between his pectorals and another tuft below his navel disappears in his shorts.

He slips from his shoes, and then his hand reaches for the waist of his jean shorts. A bulge protruding just below his belt line.

His fingers thread the belt back through the buckle and then clumsily unsnap the button on the front of his shorts. Sarah stares, surprised, but hungry as he lets his shorts slide to the floor. His boxers hanging loosely, concealing all but the lump protruding in the front of his boxers.

Sarah licks her lips as he slips his thumbs beneath the waist band of his boxers. His engorged manhood gives him trouble as he slips the boxers down over his hips. It bobs up and down when it becomes free. Its swollen bulk pointing towards Sarah, his full balls hanging loosely beneath.

Sarah sits frozen on the couch, anticipating his next move. He swoops down upon Sarah and slips her blouse off her shoulders. Her bra falls off her arms and his bare chest presses against her full breasts. His warm skin and curly chest hairs slipping over erect nipples, sending a rush of tingles from her glowing nubs to the damp part in her legs.

Klaus pushes Sarah back against the couch and slides his hips between her bare thighs. His strong grip forcing her into submission in a caring and gentle way. His lips descend upon Sarah again and his movement hike her skirt above her hips. Sarah's body is quivering, shaking almost uncontrollably, with a mix of fear and desire.

"Stop, we must stop," Sarah utters half heartedly.

The girth of his shaft presses against her, between her legs. Her body rises, grinding herself against his hardness. She can no more stops this, than she can stop the burning desires she feels. Sarah's judgment is eclipsed by the desire she feels.

His hardness slips against the dampened, thin material providing her only a sliver of modesty. Her tiny nub protruding and sending electric shocks with each of his strokes, sending tingles from between her folds to her jutting nipples.

His hardness strains at her panties and Sarah fears they will break ... she fears and desires they will break.

His chest is rubbing against her breasts and his hands are supporting her from below. His lips and tongue caress Sarah's mouth. His hands cup her buns, and his fingers tease at her rose; sending chills and quivers through her body.

Sarah can no longer control herself and reaches down to take his girth in her hand. Her fingers are not long enough to surround the whole shaft. She guides the head through the leg of her soaked panties, placing him at the opening between her lips.

Sarah feels herself stretch as his girth opens her wider, its massive head piercing her lips. Her body rocks with his motions, directing his massive head to exactly the right spots. The force of the movement tears at her panties until they finally give way. Their disappearance frees his full size to enter her.

Sarah grasp the cheeks of his ass and uncharacteristically cry our as his hard shaft pierces her middle. Her body rising and falling with is strokes, and his jewels swinging with is strokes, striking Sarah's ass. The sounds of damp skin contacting and the musky scent of sex fills the air.

Sarah, forced to fully surrender, and submitting to his animal lust, finds herself quivering and pressure building in the pit of her stomach. Normally very reserved, Sarah is surprised when she hers the sound of herself crying out, fully engulfed in climax. Nectar gushes from her pussy and coating her student's shaft. Her soul is filled with joy as he empties himself into her hungry gash.

Klaus collapses on top of her, both struggling for breath. Soaked and satiated they lie together for a long minute on the couch before she can gather herself enough once again cover. She is a shy and modest woman after all.