Sarah's Lover

Story Info
A young woman runs from her father.
1.5k words
3.97
19.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hakawati
hakawati
16 Followers

It was Sarah's 19th birthday. She had just had a fight with her father and run out of the cottage. She went down the old brick path and just kept running. An hour or so passed when she realized that she was not sure of where she was and was definitely not sure of where she was going. Her long hair was blowing straight out as she walked into the wind and up to the edge of a great cliff over looking sea. She had the feeling of freedom here. She looked at the gulls soaring near her and imagined herself held aloft by the strong winds.

Lying down on the grass, she enjoyed the noon day sun. She lowered the neckline on her chemise so as to not have a blatant tan line. Her body warmed and her mind calmed down. All was right with the world. She stood back up and began to walk along the cliff line. Finding a path down to the shore she took it. She could at least come home with clams for dinner.

She was so busy looking for clams that she did not see the dark clouds heading her way or the flashes of light inside them, but when the storm hit the short it about knocked her off her feet. Her bundle of clams fell out of her hand as the massive wave rolled her up the beach and into the rocks.

She recovered herself as fast as possible and started looking for some place to get up the cliff, but the waves were coming faster and faster.

Her shoes sand into the sand as the wave rolled back into the ocean. She left them because of the size of the next wave. She could see it long before it crashed in at her feet, knocking her down again, trying to drag her back into the watery depths. The sky was dark, the wind was cold, and all of her peace of mind was set to finding a way to live.

Lightning flashed across the sky and a shadow of a man seemed to be standing in the waves. He was not being bashed around. But then it was dark again and there was no way a man could withstand the forces of the wind. The next wave caught her and smashed her up against the rock, tearing her bodice, skirt, and flesh on the barnacles.

She stood as fast as she could and ran until the next wave hit her, again carrying her into the sharp rocks.

This time when the lightning flashed the man seemed to be right on top of her. He held out one hand and the waves crashed around them, not hitting them. The air was almost still near him. His eyes were green and shown like the emerald sea in the noon day sun. his hair long and bright. The wind moved through him, not against him, as if he were one with the wind.

He reached down and picked her up. His arms were strong and hard. His hands rough, but not like sandpaper. His cotton shirt almost dry in the torrential down poor, his body warmed hers.

He carried her down the beach a ways to a small cove and placed her on the sand. The lightning crashes again, and Sarah instinctively curls into his arms. He holds her tight. The wind and waves bash upon the shore near them. She only can see his shining face when the lightning lights up the sky. He is smiling, looking into her eyes.

She shot up and kissed his warm perfectly shaped lips. She did not stay long, only long enough to tell him that it was o.k. for him to kiss her and he did. He came down on her mouth taking the world away as he did. Her mind was swimming in the pleasure of his touch. The waves were crashing at their feet, and not a care in the world.

He held her tight as she ran her hands up his strong chest. His muscles rippled with her touch. His kisses deepened as she her nails instinctively dug into his back. She knew that there was nothing in the world that could keep him from her, and she was ready to be all his.

She pulled on his shirt and it was caught in the wind and pulled from him. His muscles were solid and begging for her touch. She grabbed onto his breast with her teeth and suckled them a moment, she felt him swell within his trousers. She was soon after them as well. She pulled them off and could see what lied ahead, and was very pleased. His bare naked body on top of her now, he fumbled at her bodice in the wind. She turned away from him using him as a shield and began to untie it. His arms wrapped around her, holding her tight. She felt his rod on her ass. He wasted no more time and simple tore the bodice from her.

Sarah lifted her chemise and skirt off her head and the wind pulled it from her. He reached around her now naked body again and held her tight in the wind. She longed to get his rod within her, but he was not pushing. She stepped away and turned around. Lightning flashed again and they stood there, two naked bodies against the sea. A wave crashed in at their feet, but nothing swayed the eyes staring one into the other.

He stepped forward, held her again, and then laid her down on a soft batch of kelp. His lips met hers again and she granted him access to her inner virtues. His rod entered her cove licked by a soft breeze. It was large, but not too large. And as the sea came in and out, so did he. The waves of the ocean were crashing with pleasure in her head, as he spread her farther and farther open. His ship sailed deeper into her and again the world was gone. Nothing but this single pleasure touched her. And with a massive crash of lightning, he launched his load into her. Her eyes rolled back, her body tensed with absolute pleasure. He fired again with yet another crash of lightning.

But she was not done with this glorious stranger who had saved her from the rock. She rolled him over and impaled herself upon his mast, for a final crash of lightning.

She came off him and running his manhood up her body, gently squeezing it between her breasts, until she could touch it with her tongue. She circled its head then traveled down its shaft. He seemed to be glowing with pleasure as she took it deep within her mouth. She pushed herself down as far as desire drove her, the just to please herself she went farther. He cried out in absolute joy as she began to suck him in.

He was beginning to stiffen up again, so she turned and with her back to him and her breast being stung by sea winds, she slid back down his shaft. This time it filled her more. He sat up and brought his hands up her body, holding each breast firmly then squeezing the nipples ever so. Her juices fired within her and she began to ride harder and harder. His body pumped into her like the waves crashing around them. His load erupted in her as she could almost take no more, her body overwhelmed with glorious ecstasy.

Not wanting to waste any of the pleasure she slid back sucking him back into her mouth to drain the rest. Unlike any man she had ever known before, he tasted good, or even better, but as she enriched herself upon him, his passions drove him to the same and he latched his mouth on between her legs causing her to hit another climax in seconds. The orgasms were beginning to hit her as fast as the wave hit the shore. Finally suckling down the last of his seed, she pulled off him and turned. He reached out and held her tight. She lay down upon the kelp bed and he curled around her. Her urges were not quite quenched, she felt his rod hardening once more and yearned to have it in her one last time, but as it touched her begging cove, she found that it had taken all that it could. But this did not dissuade her. She would try something she had never done before. Something she could only hope felt as glorious as everything else they had done together. She poised herself and curling back slowly pushed his rod into her ass.

Her back arched as it entered. Her body feeling it redemption as its fullness pushed deep into her. Her body screamed for more and he began to slowly slide in and out of her, building with speed. His hands were fondling her breasts and holding the tight, running crazy upon her skin. Her every desire was being met and conquered. Finally as waves of passion breached their final limits, his rod fired lightning and thunder deep within her.

She relaxed and enjoyed his slowing touch. She fell asleep on the cold stormy beech, warmed by the body of a godly lover.

hakawati
hakawati
16 Followers