Sarah's Mentor

Story Info
A wife's sexual journey with her lover.
3.4k words
4
103.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katt
katt
429 Followers

It had been an eventful week so far. On Monday my wife Sarah had come home to tell me the firm she had worked for was bust and she was out of a job. On Tuesday I was told my boss wanted me to go to the South of France for a project due to last nine months and on Saturday I watched my wife being caressed by another man!

Sarah and I are both in our late 20's and have been married for 3 years. We have no kids and due to a hormone problem with me cannot have any children. This had been a disappointment but we had a good relationship and were very much best friends even if our sex life was dull and limited to the missionary position. Oral and Anal sex were a taboo. I had been too timid to ask for more and Sarah had not seemed interested in pushing the boat out.

I work as an electrical engineer for a specialist company. Although I am based in the U.K. the companies Head Office is based in France. Up to now I have always worked on local projects but on Tuesday morning my boss called me into his office. Keith, I have been asked to send you to Nice, problems have arisen in the South of France and they are short handed with engineers. You will be there for the duration of the project but I can promise a fat bonus when it's finished. I'm not sure I replied, Sarah's just lost her job and is rather down at present, I don't feel I could leave her on her own. No problem he replied, you may not know but Claude our Managing Director lives only 30 minutes drive from the works. He specifically asked for you and was insistent I got you to take your wife. He wants you to stay with him until accommodation can be sorted out. To cut a long story short, Sunday Evening saw us arrive at Nice Airport. As we were going to be there for so long we had arranged for our baggage to be sent by freight the previous day.

Sarah had dressed for comfort and was wearing a fashionable short white tee shirt, which left her flat and toned midriff bare. Tight white jeans completed the ensemble. A company car met us at the Airport and quickly whisked us up into the hills to Claude's Mansion. He was waiting at the front door to greet us. I had seen his picture in the company brochure but in real life he seemed so domineering and in control. He had dark piercing eyes, which seemed to penetrate my mind as he shook my hand. Welcome Keith I have been looking forward to meeting you. I think you will enjoy your experience here. I felt so in awe of this man and felt anything he asked of me would not be too much trouble. Why was I feeling like this?

Claude then turned to Sarah, smiling he put his hands round her waist and kissed her on both cheeks. Without removing his hands he said, I have been looking forward to this moment from when I saw photos of the last company social in London. Keith's boss has told me so much about you both. This surprised me as Brian, my boss never mentioned anything before we left London. He went on, you look so desirable, how could any man not want to posses your body. Sarah just stood there looking up at him. He then gently ran his fingers up her waist and caressed the side of her breasts through her bra. I should have said something but just stood watching. Sarah should have stopped him but just gave a moan.

I watched them for several minutes. He continued his caresses and bent over to whisper in Sarah's ear. I'm not sure what he said but she giggled like a schoolgirl. She then gently kissed him on the lips. My wife was kissing another man in front of me without any concern. Why did this look so arousing?

He then said, I have some bad news; some of your luggage has been lost by the airline. Apparently there was a fire in the airport warehouse and all Sarah's belongings were lost. Lucky for you Keith your bags were saved. I know how unrealistic this may be but it just seemed so plausible at the time. Claude went on, I feel responsible and will take Sarah shopping on Monday whilst you are at work Keith. I think Sarah needs a more appropriate wardrobe for your stay. We need to bring out your feminine and sensual self. Are you willing to give yourself to me as your mentor? Let me dress you in an appropriate manor for an erotic journey? Sarah was obviously quite aroused, whilst talking Claude had undone her front fasting bra and was openly caressing my wife's breasts in front of me. Rather than being put out I just felt so turned on. Oh yes said Sarah, please I am yours make me what you want, please I…I. Claude turned Sarah round so she was leaning into him I could see his hands fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, tell Keith what you want. Looking me in the eye she moaned, I need to be fucked, I want Claude to put his prick in my cunt and fuck me. Do you mind darling. No I stammered to my surprise. This guy certainly had me under his thumb but I wanted to please him I wanted him to fuck my wife for his pleasure and hers and I wanted to toss myself off whilst they made love.

Taking her hand Claude led my wife upstairs. I soon heard the noise of passionate love making coming from above. I wandered about for a while then made my way to find my bedroom. In the room next to what was obviously Claude's I found my luggage. I climbed into bed and was just dozing off when Sarah came in. She looked ravishing and ravished with a very contented look on her face. Her nipples were very prominent and her sex wet and puffy. Good time I asked .Mmmm she replied, you're not angry she asked. Lifting the bed sheets showing her my stiff cock I replied does this look angry? She slid in beside me taking me in hand and gently started to masturbate me. You realise whilst we are here thing will not be the same as back home. Claude intends to select the clothes I wear, how I act and even who I fuck but at the end I promise I will still be your wife, maybe more passionate and maybe more adventurous but whilst here I want to be able to give myself totally to Claude with your support. He makes me feel so alive; I have never experienced anything like this. The guy totally turns me on. I can't help being a slut with him. Please darling will you grant my desire? Yes I replied this is a fantasy come true. The chance of a sensual and adventuress wife is too good to pass up. At that point I promptly shot my load over her hand. Something I had never done before. But then today at been a number of firsts.

The next morning the sun shone and I was up early ready to start work Sarah prepared Breakfast for me. She looked so seductive wearing a short semi transparent wrap. It was clearly evident she was naked underneath. Claude was still in bed when I kissed Sarah goodbye in the hall with the words, be good for Claude Oh I will she replied. With a smile she then turned, walked up stairs and I watched as she entered his bedroom closing the door behind her.

It was a long day, trying to get into the project but also thinking what had happened between Claude and Sarah. I got back about seven o clock. Everything was quiet when I entered. In here called Claude, he was in his study working on some papers. Help yourself to a drink and while you are at it pour me a whisky. It came over as an order but I did not argue, after all, my wife was his slut. Sarah will be down shortly; we have put together quite a wardrobe in one day and established some ground rules, which I want her to tell you. Ah there you are he said as my wife entered the room. She looked stunning. She was wearing a black silk gown. It was split at the front. The material so light it was obvious her breasts were unfettered moving freely as she crossed the room. The skirt fell to the floor but exposed her legs when she moved. She came and kissed me then went and sat on Claude's lap, the skirt falling away to show her legs clad in black thigh high stockings. The straps of a garter belt were also visible. Claude ran his hand up her leg to the juncture of her thighs. Without being asked she spread her legs allowing him to caress her sex. As her dress moved it became obvious that she also was not wearing panties. I was telling Keith you would share your day with him. She flushed red in embarrassment but without objection started to speak. Claude took me to a number of exclusive shops where he knows the proprietors. In all he introduced me as a married woman starting out on a sexual journey. That he wanted to be dressed in a manner that made it obvious she was wanton and available, who's husband readily accepted her exploring her sexuality with other partners. His instructions were that the clothes must cover but not hide, be feminine but not restrict anyone access. At this point Sarah said Claude has set some rules, which I have agreed to observe, as a commitment to my sexual awakening I want you to agree to the rules. What happens if I say no I asked? Well I guess the adventure ends and I go back to the UK and find a new job.

I sat looking at them, thinking. As I watched Sarah lent down to kiss Claude. Her tongue licked his lips and then devoured his mouth. Seeing them in a passionate embrace made my mind up. Our sex life was going nowhere; the next nine months could be a roller coaster but could result in me taking home a very sensual and sexual woman. I coughed to get their attention. Yes I said I guess I can agree to anything but tell me more. I want Claude to make you his in anyway he wants.

Sarah smiled I knew you would agree. She stood up and came over to where I was sitting. Kneeling in front of me she unzipped my pants and took out my cock. Again she gently started to rub my penis as she talked. The rules by which I will abide are: I will openly tell everyone Claude is my lover and mentor. He arouses me in ways I have never experienced before. I am always available to him. I will dress to please him. My breasts will be unfettered and panties have no place in my lifestyle. I will dress to titillate and for everyone to know I am available. I know when we have made love you often wanted to see me with another man. I suspect the next nine months will make many fantasies come true – some you have not thought possible in your wildest dreams. I love you but my body belongs to Claude.

Sarah started to increase the speed of her rubbing and almost immediately I shot my load. She looked at me and then at her hand. Slowly she lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She then returned to Claude knelt down and took his cock in her mouth. For someone who had never given a blowjob before she certainly looked experience running her tongue up and down his rod, nibbling on his helmet and then plunging the whole length down her throat. In no time she had brought him to a climax. Her first cherry gone. I wondered how long it would be before he took her other cherry and introduced her to anal sex. Getting up she said now I think it's now time for dinner. She linked arms with both of us as we walked into the dinning room.

Due to further problems at work I was required to sleep on the job for the next couple of days using a cot bed in my office. Sarah and I spoke each day. The most erotic being when on one occasion Claude was fucking her at the same time. After she had cum she said. Keith, I must tell you this, Claude satisfies me more than you ever have. He has a much larger prick that totally fills me up. I will do anything to keep him fucking me. There was not much I could say in reply but said I would be back in the morning. Great she said Claude has arranged a boat trip for us.

Next day, I got home to find them ready. Claude owned an impressive motor cruiser, which had 3 cabins and lots of brass. In other words it cost a lot of money. We were going to cruise along the coast to Cannes, stay overnight before returning the following day. Claude had also arranged for a party to be held on board that evening.

Sarah had a short floral print wrap around dress, which for a change made her look very demure and innocent. I was naïve to think this would set the tone for the day. I have packed your clothes in my bag; come on the boat won't wait. We drove to a private marina on the edge of Nice. Waiting to meet us was an attractive blond who was Claude's Cousin Anne Marie. Once introductions had been made. Claude caste of, Sarah and Anne Marie went below to change in one of the cabins. I beat a hasty exit and went down below to also change. I could hear the girls chatting but the solid woodwork made the words indistinct. I was surprised to find my swimming trunks were in fact only a very skimpy white thong. The cut would have looked good on someone well endowed. On me it just highlighted my little weenie. Plucking up courage, I returned on deck. My wife was dressed in white. A white string wrapped her waist. A slightly wider string then went between her legs. It was so narrow her pussy lips peeked out either side. No top but then had she not told me her breasts would always be unfettered. She was lying down on deck; Claude's cousin Ann Marie was rubbing sun tan lotion onto her breasts. This was starting to arouse her. She was opening and closing her legs in excitement. Ann Marie's hands started to move lower and lower until we all saw her fingers slip under her string and into her cunt. Ann Marie lent down and passionately kissed my wife. Sarah returned the kisses with equal vigour and slipped her hand under Ann Marie's more modest bikini. Our morning was spent watching a passionate lesbian love scene. It certainly beats a boat trip round the bay! At lunchtime we sat in the wheelhouse cockpit eating the delicacies Anne Marie had arranged. Claude & I sat on the wheelhouse chairs whist the girls cuddled up together on the rear bench. What could be more intimate than to watch them feeding each other and occasionally nibbling food the other was holding between her lips. The afternoon was spent lounging in the sun. With perfect timing we arrived in port late in the day but with ample time to prepare for the evening. The girls went to get ready together. I discovered Ann Marie was bi sexual and also married. Her husband was going to be at the party. I thought well at least we will not be treated to a lesbian scene all evening. Although to be honest I had enjoyed the events of the day.

I heard Sarah go into Claude's cabin. Shortly afterwards she called out to me. Upon entering the room I found her laying spread out across the bed. Claude had been arousing her breasts. Her nipples stood up like bullets. She said Claude has a treat for me. As I stood there he took two small rings. He slipped the first over her left nipple. Then lowering his mouth sucked on the nib to pull it through the ring. It now sat against her breast ringing in gold the base of her nipple. He repeated the operation to her other breast. Standing up he explained, inside the ring are nodules. The rings have caused her nipples to swell up. They will not now come off without some effort and will keep Sarah extremely sensitive there. It will keep them erect at all times and the constriction will make them look darker. Her dress will create enough friction to give her mini organisms when she moves about. It made me wonder what effect permanent jewellery would have.

It was a formal do and I found a dinner suit hanging up in my Bedroom I washed, shaved and changed. Whilst waiting I went into the lounge area to pour myself a drink. Shortly afterwards Claude and Sarah entered. Claude was attired like myself. Sarah looked a million dollar slut. She wore a Red Evening dress. It was halter necked and although it covered her breasts they were completely visible. Her ringed nipples stood out like beacons. At the back the dress plunged to the top of her buttocks. From the waist down the skirt was doubled layered which hide some of the detail but it was still evident she was not wearing panties. As she walked I could see the dress was split to the waist, which clearly showed her shaven cunt.

Despite my reservations I found I enjoyed the evening. The guests were amusing and Sarah circulated on Claude's arm. They eventually came over to the group I was with. I had been talking to Paul, a six foot tall Nigerian who was Claude's Manager in Africa. Ah he said before introductions could be made, you must be Sarah. I have heard you are a married woman looking to experience life with new partners. Is this correct. Without embarrassment my wife replied, yes, since Claude has been fucking me I feel so alive. I want the next nine months to be a voyage of discovery. Claude has taught me not to hide my desire and be available to all that want to take me. Paul sighed, it is a shame I have to leave shortly to catch my plane back to Nigeria, I am sure I could have given you an experience to remember. My women know who is master with them. Could you be a submissive slut? Sarah softly replied. I defiantly think I could. Paul went on, my 18-year-old son Raymond is coming to London next year to work in Claude's office for a 12-month secondment. He will not know anyone there. I think he would like to stay with you. Would you consider having him as a lodger? I can assure you Sarah he is well endowed. Don't you think that would be a great idea Keith? Thinking of a big black cock thrusting into my wife I could only reply Oh yes, an excellent idea.

The party lasted well into the night and in the early hours of the morning I collapsed into bed – alone – Sarah had just kissed me goodnight and gone into Claude's room without any thought of sleeping with me. I lay there listening to the muffled sounds of them fucking thinking how her adventure was not just for nine months but probably for life and I could not wait to experience every day of it.

Maybe my next story will be of our return to London and Sarah with our Lodger. Ideas for this or any other stories always welcome.

katt
katt
429 Followers