Sarah's Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah mistakenly sends erotic pictures to her Uncle.
3.5k words
3.77
60.2k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thank you, Ari for your help and input for this story. Perhaps our paths will cross again sometime even if only online.

Special Thanks to J. Smith and S. Brown as my patient Editors

*

This is a work of fiction. No characters or situations were based on real events or persons just an erotic fantasy. If stories of incest, reluctance / non-consent humiliation, drug use and or blackmail are not for you, then this story will not be for you. If you are or have been in any similar situation, especially Blackmail, then please seek the proper authorities for guidance and help.

All Characters are over 18 years of age

Also, Note: Chapter 1 is an introduction, to set up the rest of the story.

Chapter 1 — Sarah's mistake

Sarah Martin could be considered to be an all American wife and daughter. Brought up in a small Midwestern city by strict but loving parents, she excelled in school and married a very good man. Her girl next door looks never failed to turn heads. Her curvy body had always been a source of men hitting on her, but almost all failed. Few new that compliments did little for her, but the chance of humiliation well that was totally different. She appeared in every way a lady, but she had her share of secrets. Her husband of just over a year was in every way a gentleman. And there was the problem for Sarah, in bed she liked it wild and Stan was very mild.

About three months into her marriage, Sarah ran into her former lover Tim Brown. Now Tim was everything than Stan wasn't, which was a big reason why they split up as Sarah could tell that Tim was not headed for the kind of success Sarah's family would expect for her and her husband. Tim did however have one thing going for him. He knew how to satisfy her in bed and what got her really going.

Sarah's husband was working second shift all week, so she thought could sneak around with Tim on the shady side of town. Married for just over a year, the 22-year-old had been seeing her old boyfriend when they could for the past few months. As she stood in the bathroom, looking into the mirror, she decided to do some posing. Gradually pulling her silky robe off to reveal her ample breasts, she took a few poses from behind. As she did she took several selfies and emailed to Tim along with a few risqué photos, or at least she thought she had sent them to Tim, until when she opened the reply to one of the raunchier photos, and embarrassingly it came from her dad's younger brother.

Now, Uncle David was in some ways the outcast of the family. He was 5 years younger than Sarah's father, Brad. They shared similar physical looks in that both men stood a stocky 6" 3" and had short brown hair. David had gone into real estate instead of the family construction business

Sarah thought, "OMG how many pics did he see and read?" and "How did he get it?" Looking closer at the monitor she saw she had hit RE button and sent a group messages out by mistake. She had sent it out to Tim, her Uncle David and an old flame named Jacob Smith.

She was mortified that her uncle had read her email to her lover and those slutty pictures, and with the annual family Memorial Day weekend reunion coming up, "maybe I can skip it," she thinks.

After a few strong drinks Sarah read the texts and pictures she had sent and as ashamed and embarrassed as she feels, something deep down inside of her was twitching with the knowledge he has seen her exposed and what he'll do with them made her not only nervous but a little excited, scared and dirty.

David knew he should just delete the pics and tell Sarah to stop doing whatever it is she is doing. Her hubby seems nice, the couple of times he met the guy. But damn, she has a fine body; big breasts and a nice ass begging to be spanked and fucked hard. He finds himself staring at his niece's pictures. Her father would not be happy to know his princess was taking, let alone sending such photos to anyone but her husband. David debated his next move. Reaching into his home desk drawer he gets out his party supply and poured another glass of Jack Daniels.

He takes another drink and then responded with two short lines. "Your parents know what you are? How about that hubby?" Send.

Seeing a new message pop up Dave reads it "Uncle Dave," Sarah asks, her heart pounding. "You're n-not going tell anyone about this? It was a few pictures and chat"

David laughed as he read her reply. "Bull fucking shit, little girl." Send. He ignored her pleas of "nothing happened" and "please don't tell anyone." Finally, at 8:30 pm he sent "We need to talk. Meet me at the Java Hut in 30 minutes. No excuses."

He smiled, wondering if she would show? Then an even more evil thought hit him. He wondered how far he could push this by the reunion. He got to the Java Hut and got a table outside, not close to anyone but not secluded either.

James was getting himself ready for work, making his lunch at the time. Sarah quickly pulled on her jeans and a t-shirt, "Honey, I'm running down to the liquor store for smokes and tequila, love ya, have a good night" she called out as she grabs her keys and got in her car.

Sarah had a hard time not speeding to get to the Java Hut and still needed smokes and better have tequila when James gets home so he doesn't ask questions. Her heart was pounding and Sarah wasn't sure what to expect, popping another Xanax, he'll probably just yell at me, she decided as she pulled in the parking lot.

As he sees her getting out of the car he smiles. Thinking to himself, "Damn she is fine. I am going to Hell for this." He is a little disappointed in her outfit until she begins to walk. "Damn, no bra. bold move," he says to himself, admiring her walk. Her face nervous trying to look casual.

After pleasantries are over and she asked what he wanted, he decides to be truthful and frank. "I want you to stop communicating and seeing this Tim and Jacob."

She nods and agrees. "Sarah, I am serious. You can not see them. Period. Now give me your phone."

Reluctantly she hands it over. "You were taping us, smart move." He turns it off as he then installs a couple of apps and configures them quickly. Then he composes a text to a new number. It reads, "I hope you like these." He hands the phone back. "Pick out 5 of your best pics and attach them and then hit send.'

She is shaking now, but did as told after a little more persuasion, especially the hint of her father finding out.

She is surprised when his phone chirps after she hits send. Dave hands her his phone, "2 SIM cards. From now on send your secret pics here." Her shocked face is priceless. "Yes, i am a bastard, one who knows your secret and is willing to keep it as long as you keep sharing with me. I expect fresh secrets regularly. Like tonight, I want fresh pics of you and whatever you have on under those clothes, no changing. Oh, and by the way, I'm having lunch with your Dad tomorrow." David gives his niece a smug grin.

"wh-what?" Sarah exclaims shocked at the thought "You can't be serious Uncle Dave, I'll stop seeing those two, I get it, I'm sorry" not thinking he really wanted her to send him pervy pictures of herself.

The waiter came by stopping our conversation or so Sarah thought. He is a tall young man with dark hair and eyes. He name tag says Danny, assistant manager. It was a moment that would define him and forever change his relationship with Sarah. Regardless of how this eventually turned out, she would never look or think of him the same way. He should have walked away, no harm no foul but instead, he doubled down.

"Cock teases like you are always sorry when your bluffs are called. I have seen it plenty of times and you my dear, I plan on ensuring learn a lesson or two." He held the phone in his hand, in full view, like he was about to open the emails she had just sent. He sips his coffee, black. None of the crap so popular now, just straightforward. Like he was doing now.

"Tomorrow, your Dad and I will be discussing the reunion. The house and cabins will be crowded, as you know. So I am going to suggest something about the local hotels."

He pauses a moment. "I hope we don't have to discuss more than that." He looks you in the eye. "Because that would be a shame, don't you think?"

As the waiter stood there looking confused "Can you give us a minute, please" Sarah ask of the waiter.

"Oh, of course, I'll come back in a few minutes then?" he says turning to leave.

"Uncle Dave you're kidding, please say your kidding and let me delete those pictures, I mean what do you want them for?" she implores realizing the waiter was still within earshot.

She had to admit the thought of what he might do with the pictures or want next of her had her scared, but curious and a feeling of excitement.

David watches the waiter walk away, He smiles at Sarah. "By all means, feel free to delete them." He sees Sarah relax and adds, "Off your phone." David motion the waiter back over and order a medium coffee to go and ask if Sarah wants anything else.

Shocked "a a a huh" She stammers "You can't keep those pictures, its its wrong" she manages to say as the waiter has a look a curiosity and steps a little closer. "you're not going to show anyone are you?" Sarah asks somewhat forgetting the waiter standing there. Her body trembles, her mind racing wondering if you would actually humiliate her by showing anyone or posting them online.

David looks at her and then the waiter. He decides to show her that he is not bluffing. He again picks up his phone. He loves that she squirms. He picks a picture not too revealing. One where your ample cleavage shows a bit.

Hemotions the waiter over. "This is what she likes to send." He smiles, raises an eyebrow. He says to you, "Very sexy." I tell him we no longer need anything. He gives you one last look.

"See, I suggest you do as I say or more people will see the real you."

As the waiter makes his rounds, he keeps glancing over at you. No matter where he seems to go, he looks over at the cute young woman and her older man. He wonders just what is going on.

He sees the two still discuss the pictures and who knows what. He sees it look around, noticing older the man is relaxed, while she seems a little embarrassed and upset. He wonders if he could get some of those pics.

Extremely humiliated and not sure what picture he showed the waiter, Sarah gets up a tear developing in my eye, and she heads to the powder room to try and re-compose herself. She really had no one she could confide in and was feeling sick and trapped. She knows she fucked up but had no idea how bad. She wipes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths.

David waits a few moments and then sends a text.

"Bring out your panties, I want them as a tip."

He waits for only a second, "If you aren't wearing any, I want proof."

Sarah splashes a little water on her face hoping she'll wake up and all this was a dream right up to the time her phone buzzed. Pulling it from her purse and opening it she sees the text. She entered a stall trying to decide what she should do.

She was wearing panties but didn't want her own Uncle of all people doing whatever it is he wants them for, and she sure as hell didn't want to show him a picture of her shaved, pierced vagina.

Dave smiled and sipped his coffee. He knew he was playing with fire. After tonight, he would either have his niece heading down a road of total slutdom and public humiliation or he would tell his straight-laced brother about what his daughter had sent him. He would leave out and deny tonight's meeting.

He wondered if she would give up her panties? So easily or send him a bathroom pic of her womanhood. Either way was gold to him. Then he would push for fresh pics once she gets home. He sighed and watched the restrooms.

Reluctantly Sarah slid her panties down and off. Looking at them all she could do was shake her head, knowing how embarrassing this will be. She wished she had just worn a normal pair, but no she had to wear a black lace crotch-less pair today. Wadding them up she shoves them in her small purse.

When she gets back to the table, she pulls them from her purse and tried to hand them to her Uncle under the table.

He ignores her hand hitting his knee. Instead, he opens his left hand in your direction, above the table. "Hand them over." He as he grins evilly at you. "Do you think our waiter will like these a tip?"

He sees the shock on your face as you hand them over. He thinks, "Damn, they are still warm." Then he sees what they are. "Whoa Sarah, pretty daring. Makes me wonder, what plans did you have tonight?"

"WHAT?" I almost shout "you can't do that, please, haven't I had enough?" She continued

"It's laundry day those were all I had" She tried to bluff.

Suddenly her phone rings so she looks and sees it's Tim on the line. As soon as she answers, Tim starts asking when he can see you. "I really miss being with you." It barely registers with him, the nervousness in your voice. "Come on Sarah, you told me we would get together soon and it's been forever. At least seen me some pics."

David smiles at you and raises an eyebrow. He has heard everything. He shakes his head no and mouths, "Don't you dare." He keeps watching you and listening.

"Oh I'm ss--sorry Tim, I'm glad you liked them. I'm gonna be tied up for a while, ummm family matters" she smoothly said "I'll call you when I can" Tim is disappointed, to say the least. "Soon I hope", he says but She is already gone.

David says approvingly, "Very good. When was the last time you too hooked up? And what did you do?"

Shifting around nervously in her seat. "I better get going I need to catch the liquor store," She mentions as Sarah stands ready to leave.

Glancing over Sarah sees the waiter has an odd look on his face but dismisses it.

David sees your glance and smiles slightly. "Oh, I told him, while you were in the ladies that I would give him a special tip once you left."

He leans back. "I know you need to run, Sarah so here is a choice for you either I give him the panties or you take a special selfie in your car and send it to me. No need to tell me now. I can wait a couple of minutes."

Feeling flush with nerves and slight humiliation, Sarah tosses a few dollars on the table to cover her portion of the check. Not sure what's happening or what to do she goes out and get in her car. Sarah just sat there thinking for a few minutes before driving off. She must admit to herself that she was slightly aroused wondering if he really would give the waiter those panties or what else he might divulge about her. After barely making the liquor store and getting a pack of smokes she heads home. When she got home she immediately made myself a drink and took another Xanax.

As soon as Sarah left, Dave motions the waiter over. So what did you think of her?"

Danny, the waiter, replies, "Very cute, but I'm pretty sure I saw a ring on her finger, sir."

"You did, but I'm pretty sure you and I can arrange something with her if you are interested? It could take some time, but it could be fun."

"What do I have to do?"

"Oh, not much. I will give you her number and occasionally you text her. Just ask when you can see her again and tell her you to have something of hers."

Danny raises an eyebrow, "Something of hers?"

Dave smiles, "Tell her you to have her black panties."

"Are you serious? Did you talk her out of her panties? Fuck Mister, what is in it for you"

"Oh, I will have my fun too."

After exchanging numbers and a few more ideas, Dave takes a pic of the panties. "In case she asks for proof but I am keeping them. Give me a day or two to set things up, then I will give you her number." Then Dave heads home to set up his plan more.

Much later, at home, he texts his Niece, "You home?"

"Yes."

"Good, what are you doing? Where are the fresh pics I requested when you got home?"

No response. She tried to ignore him. Hoping this would just stop. Then another long text.

"Oh, you made quite the impression on Danny, our waiter. He really wanted your number. I hope you don't mind, I know you like things like that"

"W-what?" Sarah questions "Oh my god Uncle Dave what did you say to him?" fearing for the worst "You didn't show him my pictures or tell him my name, did you?"

David chuckles as he reads her questions. "I only told him that I think you love excitement and thrills."

Then he lies, about some things. "Yes, we sat and chatted about you for some time. If you didn't want him to know your name, you really should have said something. I assume now that you didn't want me to give him your number? How is he to return those panties?"

Shocked, scared and feeling violated Sarah just sat there with my phone in hand. Rereading the last long text. Looking at the clock I see it's just past 12 am and John would be calling when he goes for lunch and wouldn't be home till after 6 am.

John and Sarah hadn't had a lot of time together with the hours we work, he works 9 pm-6 am and her job at the bank (window clerk so I'm pretty visible) runs 9 am-5 pm or when the bank closes. So when Shes get home he's sleeping and when he gets home I'm sleeping so not a lot of time alone so she quit using birth control cause we wanted a baby and with so little time it was tough.

"Uncle Dave, why? What is it you want from me?" she finally asks.

David does not hesitate, "Oh honey isn't obvious? I have to admit, I love a sexy young woman like yourself." He thinks of her full figure and ample breasts, along with her green eyes and shoulder length black hair. "Built like a woman not a kid," he thinks to himself.

As soon as he hits send he texts Danny, "Hey, if you are up here is that sexy girls number is 555-555-2469, just call her sexy girl."

Then back to Sarah, "Oh by the way, when I have lunch with your Dad tomorrow, I am going to ask him if he thinks you will help me with the reunion sleeping plans. Anything else I should tell him?"

"NO, you can't tell anyone it would destroy the family, John will divorce me, I'll be the talk of the town, the town THOT" Sarah replies pleadingly. "I'll be good I won't ever see Tim again, I swear!" Hoping he'll stop all this but a chill runs down my spine knowing this is far from the end and Danny won't be the only one in town that you show and tell about me.

"What is in it for Me? I'm mean your promise is typical of a caught cock tease. "

David hits send and barely waits before sending, "to me that is worse than a THOT, they at least provide release."

"Ok, what do I have to do?" Sarah says sounding defeated looking at the clock and unbelievably it's past 2 am at this point. She shouldn't but she gets another drink to help calm herself and hit the bathroom leaving her phone on the bed.