Sarah's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was watching her daydream, and Sarah blushed when she realized it.

"That shade of red is lovely on you," he teased.

Sarah laughed, embarrassed at the attention. Jack came up to her again and kissed her quickly, a grin stretching across his face, smile lines just reaching the corners of his eyes. Sarah reached up to run her fingers through his hair, the soft strands falling thickly through her fingers. Jack hummed as he enjoyed the sensation.

"I've never had someone see me the way you do," Sarah stated. "I feel like art, and sex, and beauty when you see me."

Jack looked up at her again, the intensity of his eyes unfaltering. "You are a dangerous woman," he commented. "You possess me completely, and I want to capture that forever."

Sarah's heart jumped in her chest and her breathing faltered slightly. The infatuation she had for him winning over the physiologic normalcy of her body. Jack walked toward her, taking her hand and walking her around the backdrop to where the better lighting was. He stood her in the middle and took measurements of light with a small device. She wore an aqua colored tank top and white A- line skirt, her legs bare with her feet in strappy tied on wedges. Jack brought around a chaise lounge from the props on the side of the backdrop and placed it in the middle of the small set up.

"Let's continue here," Jack said, gesturing to the soft red chair, "we'll get some nice body shots while you continue to get comfortable."

Sarah felt a surge of energy course through her. She was still reeling from the lust she had felt from her kiss with Jack, and her body wanted more. She didn't want to slow down, she wanted to step up. She saw the beautiful crimson antique chaise next to her and she thought of the blush color of her skin. Jack was setting up his camera, playing with the light levels, not fully focusing on what she was doing. Sarah grinned mischievously, a boldness that only he brought out in her taking over her more rational thoughts. She stepped behind the backdrop and stripped off all of her clothing, her nipples hardening from the temperature difference. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, reveling in the surge of confidence that she felt. She then rounded the corner and lay on her side on the chair.

"Is this how you thought we should start?" she asked playfully.

Jack turned away from adjusting a lamp and stared at her openly. His jeans shifted noticeably as he stiffened while he looked at her. Sarah smiled as she appreciated his reaction. The lust was apparent on his face, and she could tell she had surprised him.

"You are definitely a dangerous woman," Jack repeated.

For the next hour, Sarah posed nude on the chaise. Jack directed her methodically, instructing her on how to position her body so it was captured perfectly. She bent over the chair, her round butt mirroring the bend the chair, while her breasts rested on the top. She posed on her back, arching against the angle of the chair to highlight her breasts. Jack's camera snapped away, lights flashing like a summer storm. Sarah felt like she was floating, somewhere outside of herself while the photos were taken. The natural highs of being made to feel beautiful making her not want to stop.

Jack paused briefly to change out the battery in a light, and Sarah stood to stretch. She sifted through the different fabrics that Jack had put aside for her to pose with. She found a light purple silk that felt soft against her pale skin. While she was enjoying the sensation of the fabric on her skin, Sarah felt hands start to caress her. She inhaled sharply at the rough sensation of Jack's hands in contrast of the soft silk. His hands ran up between her thighs and then over her round ass. His nose nuzzled into her neck and he kissed along her shoulder.

"I'm not going to last much longer just watching you," Jack whispered into her ear, nibbling along its edge. Shivers ripped through Sarah's body, and she felt wetness building between her thighs in anticipation. She turned around and kissed Jack forcefully. His hand trailed along her back and down her butt, then brought her leg up around him. She felt him hard and full against her stomach. He wanted her, of that there was no question. Sarah playfully and gently bit his lower lip as he pulled away from their kiss. Jack smiled at her again.

"I can see why everyone loves you," he teased, slapping her gently on the butt. "You don't hold back."

"If you think I'm like this all the time, you're seriously misinformed," Sarah laughed.

Jack kissed her again, pulling Sarah firmly against him. Sarah hungered for more of him, wanting to see him as he saw her. She had wanted him since the first time she had seen him. Jack brought out the animal in her, releasing the primal lust that she had never before experienced.

Jack brought both of his hands under her ass and lifted her off the ground. Sarah wrapped her legs around him in response, his erection hard against her. Jack turned her around and laid her down on the chaise lounge, kissing her deeply. Sarah arched her back into his chest, rubbing her breasts against his skin.

"There is so much life in you," Jack commented. "Let me see what it tastes like." Jack massaged Sarah's breasts as he kissed down her abdomen. He dragged his fingers down her tummy and along her inner thighs, opening her legs in front of him. Jack slid his tongue along the inner crease of her thigh and then plunged into Sarah's pussy, caressing the wetness there. Sarah moaned loudly in response to his fervor. His tongue felt like warm velvet, plunging into her and then sucking along her clit. Shivers rocked through her body as he pressed his face firmly against her. Jack ravaged her with his lips and tongue, causing Sarah to shake as she neared climax. Jack pulled away seconds before she came, causing her to groan in frustration.

"I want to watch you finish," Jack said. He retreated briefly to the side of the chair, sorting through the pile of things on the side of the backdrop. He emerged with a large vibrator. He turned on a switch and Sarah could hear it humming. She wanted to cum so desperately, that she looked at the toy hungrily.

"Show me how wet you are, how naughty you are." Jack instructed. "Make me want to take you now."

Sarah sat up on the chaise and opened her legs wide. She rubbed her clit hard and then thrust her fingers inside of herself, drawing out more wetness. She heard snap of the shutter of the camera and she had a second rush of lust. She wanted to perform for the camera; she wanted to show how hot she could get. She grabbed the vibrating cock next to her and thrust it inside of herself. Her abdomen quaked as she drew it in and out, heat rushing through her. She lay on her back and squeezed the toy between her legs, firmly mashing her hands against her breasts, the sharp pressure feeling so good with the massage between her legs. She rolled over to her stomach and lifted her ass into the air. She pulled the toy out and again and fingered herself deeply, her pussy dripping and hot. The snapping of the camera stopped and she heard the zipper of Jack's jeans go down and his pants fall to the floor. He grabbed her hips from behind and rammed his cock into her hard. Sarah yelled in relief at the sensation of him deep inside her wet hungry pussy. Jack thrust into her deeply, pulling her hips hard against him; the wet slapping sound of his groin against her ass echoing against the backdrop. He rolled his erection inside her with his hips and slapped her hard on the ass. Sarah arched her back against him, opening up her pussy more to his fervent thrusts. Jack rubbed his thumb against her taint, and then up to the rim of her ass. Sarah grabbed the vibrator in front of her and stimulated her clit, her knees shaking in pleasure. Sarah's heart beat pounded in her ears as she started to cum. She clenched around Jack tightly as she pressed the vibrator harder against her clit. She writhed wildly beneath him as she came. Waves of heat and pleasure rocking over her body as Jack continued to fuck her from behind. She moved the vibrator back, pushing it into the soft area behind Jack's balls to stimulate him fully.

"Oh my fucking God Sarah," Jack said as he penetrated into her harder. Jack shouted in pleasure as he shot hot cum inside her. He shook as Sarah rolled her hips in a circle, grinding deeply against his cock. Jack collapse forward on top of her, his breaths shaky as they came down from the high of getting off.

"We'll have to take video footage next time," Sarah teased, sliding out from under Jack.

"Who's says we're done with this time?" Jack countered. He pinned Sarah beneath him, playfully, putting her arms behind her back and pushing her chest into the chair. He slid the chaise forward so that Sarah's knees were on the floor. Jack stared at her perfectly round ass and straddled her, pinching her hips between his legs. He leaned forward and whispered into Sarah's ear.

"It's my turn to make you lose control." Jack teased.

Sarah felt the heat of Jack's legs on each side of her hips. He bent forward and his warm hands kneaded into her shoulders and then down her back, each touch sending soothing currents along her skin. He dropped down to his knees, his hips pressing into her from behind. He brought his hands down to her small waist, and kissed her down her spine, each vertebrae tingling at the soft touch of his lips. He grabbed her butt tightly making her flex in response. Jack shifted, and he pulled Sarah up off of her chest. He brought her arms in front of her and she felt the soft silk she had been enjoying earlier slip around her wrists.

"This will make sure it's all about you this time." Jack teased as he tied up her hands. He lifted her lightly, turning her around to face him, both of them on their knees, their skin hot against one another. He traced his thumb slowly along her lips and Sarah opened her mouth slightly in response. Jack kissed her deeply, taking his time with his tongue and lips, indulging himself in her warm reception. Sarah responded to him perfectly. Her lips softened and gave way to his kiss and her tongue rolled with his. She moaned as he pressed against her further, losing herself in the intensity of their kiss. Jack pulled away and smiled; he stood up and pulled the silk that was attached to her hands. Sarah started to stand in response, but Jack guided her hips back down to the chaise below her. He guided her feet to rest at the top of the arm rest, and separated them slightly. He then took her bonded hands and brought them above her head; fastening them tightly to the legs of the chair. He took some of the excess fabric and tied it around her eyes, blindfolding her.

"I don't want you distracted while I make love to you," Jack explained. "I want you to enjoy every touch, every sensation, and I want you to tell me how good it feels."

Sarah shuddered at the intensity of his voice. She had never let herself be this vulnerable before with a partner. She had always taken such care to always have control over as much as she could. She took a deep breath, wanting to release herself fully, wanting to let someone else take control, to bring her freedom that she had never known.

"God, you are so sexy," Jack said. Sarah could hear the snapping sound of the camera again. She arched her back, showing off her perfect breasts. Sarah heard footsteps and then the sound of a fan in the background. The cool breeze focused over her chest, causing her nipples to harden in response. She shivered as the breeze passed back and forth over her body.

"It looks like I need to warm you up," Jack commented. He took his hands and put them on each side of her neck. She felt him settling between her legs on the chair. His lips met hers and he kissed her softly. His hands came down over her collar bones and rested on her breasts. He continued to kiss her while he rolled her nipples between his fingers, pinching them lightly. Sarah responded by arching into him further, enjoying the shocks of pleasure with each firm pinch. Jack grasped her right breast more firmly while his mouth moved over her left nipple.

"Oh, grab me harder," Sarah moaned, loving the hard and soft contrasts in her breasts.

Jack responded by firmly grasping and pulling her tits while alternating back and forth with his mouth; rolling her nipples through his fingers.

"I'm getting wet again," Sarah breathed, feeling the wetness build between her legs.

Jack relinquished the pressure from her breasts. He moved his hands under her ass and then she felt something soft slip gently under her hips. What felt like velvet covered memory foam supported her from her ass down to her mid back, lifting her lower body gently. The breeze from the fan passed over her again, this time reaching the skin of her lower abdomen.

"Let's see what I can do to make this better," Jack teased. He massaged her ass, spreading her cheeks further apart. He licked at her gently, lapping at the warmth and wetness. Sarah lifted her pelvis towards him, her hands pulling at their restraints. She wanted him to press his face harder against her, wanted to feel him deep inside her.

"Impatient I see," Jack said. "Don't worry love; I'll bring you where you want to go."

His thumb pressed against her anus, stimulating her gently as he lapped eagerly at her pussy. Heat built over Sarah's body; a trembling force sending miniature spasms over the entire surface of her skin.

"Oh Jack, please don't stop," she begged, losing herself in the pleasure he gave her. Jack ate at her more hungrily, switching his hands to her inner thighs, forcing her legs to stay open as he brought her to the edge.

Sarah moaned loudly, shouting Jack's name. All of her body contracted, shivering in the constant, relentless pleasure of Jack's mouth; his tongue penetrating inside her and then his lips sucking hard against her clit. Sarah pushed her feet against the armrest, giving her leverage against his face. She arched her back and gasped deeply, taking in air as her body shook. Just as she was about to lose herself, Jack pulled away.

"Not yet my dear."

Sarah thrashed against the soft foam beneath her, frustrated that she was so close to ecstasy. She heard the hum of the vibrator and felt Jack shift his body again. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit and down to her pussy, opening her up to his fullness. He entered her slowly, one tantalizing inch at a time. She contracted against him, hoping that he would relinquish and fuck her to oblivion.

"Hmm, Sarah, you feel good." He commented.

He withdrew his erection and placed the vibrator on her clit. The then pushed into her again and again, each time circling the vibrator around her, and rubbing his cock against her G spot. Sarah arched into each thrust, her body feeling more and more liquid as he pressed into her. Her toes began to tingle and her inner thighs squeezed against Jack with the intense pleasure she felt with him inside of her.

"Oh please Jack," Sarah begged. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster."

Jack obliged her direction. Sarah pushed against the armrest with her feet again, allowing Jack to fuck her hard while his hands were free to pleasure her. He grabbed her breasts and then dragged the vibrator down to her clit. Sarah felt her body let go as she started to cum; a thousand drops of rain seeming to shimmer over her body as she screamed in pleasure. Jack switched the vibrator from the front to her back, causing her to squeeze more tightly around him as she came. Jack continued to thrust into her as she contracted around him, each thrust making the waves of her orgasm shatter all over her again and again. Her thoughts became clouded as he continued to fuck her. She wondered if she would ever know such intense carnality ever again. As if he knew that she had reached the epitome of pleasure, Jack's thrusts became more urgent, and he yelled out her name as he came again. Sarah could barely hear him through her fuzzy thoughts. She could no longer feel any individual part of her body, but rather felt a general warmth and heat throughout her entire soul. She let herself float in the oblivion of pleasure for as long as she could. Slowly, she was aware of feeling returning to each part of her body. Jack was still inside her, and she could feel his body breathing heavily against hers. She relaxed her abdomen and legs, letting her body sink into the softness that surrounded her.

"You are, beyond amazing," Sarah complemented. The sound of her voice echoed in her ears; the first taste of reality that crashed through their small piece of heaven.

Jack's hands slipped under her blindfold and removed it from her face. He smiled down at her, his eyes sparkling from the lights that surrounded them, a shiny sheen of sweat over his skin.

"You, my dear, are what art always is. Devine." He bent forward, kissing her tummy affectionately. He pulled his hips back, pulling himself out from inside of her. Sarah felt completely spent, like any energy that she exerted would force her into a deep sleep that she did not know she would wake from.

Jack rubbed the skin of her legs with his hands, waking the nerves one by one. Sarah took deep breaths, trying to bring herself fully back to reality. Jack untied her hands and she ran them through his hair as he gazed down at her.

"We'll have to do this again someday," She whispered.

Jack kissed the palm of her hand and nodded.

They dressed quietly, their bodies weakened and tired from their exertion. Sarah gathered her things and kissed Jack good-bye as he connected his camera to his computer.

She could not wait to see what the next photo session would bring.