Sarah's New Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

The further they went, however, the quieter the roads became and the faster her father rode. She could feel the wind tugging at her skirt and there was nothing she could do to stop it whipping the loose ends from under her legs, too afraid to let go of her grip on her father. Daring to look down, she caught a glimpse of her own stocking tops and hoped that nobody else would, thankful at least that this was one view Sandy wouldn't enjoy.

As she began to relax just a little, she realised that the throbbing coming from the powerful engine between her legs reminded her of something else entirely; it began to arouse exactly the same feelings her vibrator did and she knew the bike was starting to please her in a very familiar fashion. Even so, she was still shocked when she looked down again and saw not just her stocking tops but, because her skirt was now flapping wildly in the wind, her naked pussy was all too obvious to her stunned eyes.

She could hear her breath beginning to speed up; she could feel her breasts become more needy as she pressed against her father's back. The wonderfully familiar tingling was beginning to spread from between her legs and she shuddered at the thought that she might cum again. With her skirt flying, she pressed hard against her father's back and gave in to the vibrations that were making her want to hump the seat. It was about half a mile later when she surrendered to the feeling and allowed a very loud scream to escape her wide open mouth, no longer caring if her father could hear her through their helmets and over the noise of the engine.

Far from feeling the relief from an orgasm, however, the constant throbbing of the engine and the constant touch of the soft leather seat kept her at an over stimulated peak that she thought she would never recover from. Barely managing to hold on tight, barely managing to stay on the speeding bike, she hoped nobody was watching as her skirt blew around revealing her legs and much, much more.

But, as always with Sarah, someone else was watching, someone she didn't know but someone she was about to meet very shortly. She would have been horrified if she had known that her unseen observer was catching her arrival on camera, her skirt flying in the wind, her stocking tops, her smooth creamy thighs and even her hips all clearly on view to the camera's hungry eye.

Part 4

The rest of the day was actually quite pleasant as Sarah was introduced to her father's second wife and his second family. She was a bit shocked to discover that Liz was only a couple of years older than her and that her father had remarried when his new bride had only just turned eighteen. Sarah was very nervous about meeting her new step-mother but Liz welcomed her into her home with such graciousness that she couldn't help but warm to her.

The twins arrived a short while later and while Tony acted like the stereotypically sullen teenager, his sister, Jill, couldn't have been more different. As soon as Sarah saw her, and even before she was told, she knew that Jill had to be a cheerleader such was her beautiful face, trim athletic body and natural exuberance. Jill was delighted to finally meet her new step-sister and insisted that Sarah sit next to her throughout the evening, even at the dinner table, constantly questioning her about her life and her "other" family.

During dinner, they realised that both Tony and Jill would be attending Sarah's school in the new term since the school had relaxed its admission protocol and was to house both boys and girls together. Jill squealed in delight when she found this out and thought it was incredibly "cool" that her step-sister would be on the teaching staff at her school. Tony said nothing although Sarah did catch him staring at her a few times over the table.

After a lovely evening together her father insisted that Sarah spend the night at her new family's home as they had all had more than a little wine at dinner. She was reluctant at first, stressing that she had no change of clothes or nightwear with her but Liz offered to help her out with that since they were both about the same size and, after further pleading from Jill, she agreed.

She was shown to the guest room and wasted no time in undressing and getting into bed. It felt a bit strange to be wearing the silk pyjamas that Liz had given her, especially when she thought that the other woman was her step-mother and that these same pyjamas that were now caressing her most intimate parts had also caressed the woman who was married to her father. She fell asleep almost immediately but had a very disturbed night as she dreamed of her father undressing his wife, removing the very pyjamas that Sarah was now sleeping in, and making love to her. It was only when Liz started to cum that Sarah realised that it was her own face, her own body in the dream, in her father's bed and that was when she woke up drenched with sweat. She didn't even want to think about why her pyjama jacket was open, why her nipples were hard, why her trousers were around her ankles or why her hands were between her tightly clasped legs. She didn't sleep much after that.

Part 5

In the morning Sarah forced herself out of bed, thinking that a shower might wake her up properly. She walked through to the en-suite bathroom and began to undress, trying hard not to look at the stains on the crotch of Liz's pyjama trousers where her own juices had spilled out during the night. Turning the water to as high a temperature as she could withstand, she stepped in and lost herself in the force of the water and its reviving warmth.

Tony, however, had been waiting for just that moment. Standing with his ear pressed to his step-sister's bedroom door, he waited a few more moments after the shower started before he gently knocked. Hearing no reply, he silently turned the handle and pushed the door open slightly. Poking his head round, he did a quick scan of the room to make sure Sarah really was in the shower before entering. He walked over to the bed and picked up her pillow. Inhaling deeply his step-sister's scent, he replaced the pillow on the bed before leaving a large envelope on top of it, just where Sarah's head and lay the night before.

That was all he had intended to do but the thought that Sarah was standing naked under the shower only a few feet from him was too much for the hormone-driven teenager to resist. He may have been eighteen but he hadn't had much luck with girls so far and he certainly had never seen one naked, not in reality. Not thinking of the consequences but, instead, being led by his so-far frustrated lusts and by his already hard cock, he crept over to the en-suite bathroom. Once again he knocked gently but, once again, there was no reply. Taking every ounce of courage he had, he slowly turned the handle and pushed open the door.

Sarah was oblivious when her younger step-brother entered the room as he realised his secret voyeur's fantasy. He had longed to catch his twin sister, or even his still-hot mother, in just this situation but he never had the nerve before. But now, now in front of him was his dream com true, a naked woman, totally unaware of his presence. If he had decided to leave at that point no-one would ever have known that he had been spying on his naked step-sister but his mind had been overtaken by his lust and his feet were rooted to the spot.

He couldn't help himself as he released his straining cock from the confines of his jeans and began to stroke it, staring intently as water poured over her trim body. He almost groaned aloud when she raised her arms above my head to shampoo and wash her long dark hair because, as she turned her body to do so, her perky breasts and bald pussy were completely exposed to her step-brother. Her breasts weren't as big as the ones he was used to seeing on all his favourite porn sites but, right at that moment, he thought they were the most beautiful tits he had ever seen.

His hand tightened around his teenage cock as he pumped harder when his step-sister rinsed her hair and then began to wash her wet body. He knew none of his friends would believe him later when he told them that he had watched her lather up and rub the soap against her breasts before pausing just for a moment to caress her hard, erect nipples. When she slid her soapy hands down over her flat tummy, down between her legs, he could take it no longer and began to shoot his spunk all over the bathroom floor. He was still pumping his cock, still cumming, when she turned around and gave her step-brother a nice view of her round firm cheeks. He was still pumping his cock, still cumming, when she rubbed the suds over her gorgeous bottom and gently ran her fingers up and down her crack. And he was still pumping his cock, still cumming, when she bent forward to retrieve the soap from the shower floor. The sight of her round, firm, beautiful cheeks opening up would stay with him for a long time.

As she rinsed the suds off her body, allowing her hands to travel over all her sensitive parts one last time, she also allowed Tony time to wipe up his cum off the floor with a towel and to make his escape. Sarah was sure Liz had left a bath towel for her but, when she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower it was nowhere to be seen. There was only the small hand towel hanging beside the wash hand basin so she did her best to dry off, but the towel was too small to wrap around her. Presuming she was alone, she dropped the towel on the floor and walked back into the bedroom. That was when she saw the envelope.

Not too sure what to make of it but sure it wasn't there when she had got up, she slid her finger under the flap and opened it. Reaching inside she withdrew a large photo that shocked her to her very core. There in full colour was her arrival at her father's house the day before. What alarmed her, though, was that the photo showed in great detail her skirt blowing behind her in the wind and her naked lower body exposed to the elements. Just to confirm her nakedness, there was a second photo that she now pulled from the envelope. She wasn't even aware of this but the camera had caught the very moment when she had lifted her leg and dismounted her father's motorbike. It was the perfect moment to show off her naked, bald pussy and the photo had captured it almost as if it had been planned.

Sarah slumped down on to the bed. The realisation of what was happening hit her like a series of blows to her stomach. Someone in this house had seen her naked pussy. Someone in this house had taken at least one very explicit photo of her most private place. Someone in this house had entered her bedroom while she was in the shower. Had someone in this house watched her naked body as she washed?

"It's going to happen again," was all she could think as her whole body trembled in fear.

Part 6

As she pulled herself together, determined to leave her father's house as quickly as possible, she looked round to see if Liz had left her a fresh top she could wear home as she had promised. There was nothing lying about in the room so she opened the bedroom door just a little to see if her step-mother had perhaps left anything outside the room. Nothing. Silence.

She came back into the room, closing the door behind her and wondered what to do. A cup of coffee seemed in order but she really didn't want to put on Liz's pyjamas again, the memory of her dream making her flush with embarrassment all over again. There was no way she was going to risk running to the kitchen naked, not when there was a potential blackmailer in the house but, thankfully, lying on the bed was the silk robe Liz had given her last night. It was very short, had no belt to draw it together and was obviously meant to be worn over the matching pyjamas.

Over the pyjamas it would have been perfectly decent but as Sarah slipped her arms into the wide, soft sleeves she noticed just how short it was. Even when she pulled it tightly around her body it barely covered her breasts and the fact that it had no belt meant her bald pussy was almost totally exposed. It wasn't much better at the back either, as she could feel the soft material barely reaching the bottom of her cheeks.

Wondering if she dared risk making her way to the kitchen, the need for coffee took over and, deciding that everyone else was still sleeping or staying out of the way, she opened the bedroom door and made her way quickly to the kitchen at the other end of the large house. With every step she took she realised her robe was pulling itself open but, seeing there was no-one about, she let it fall open, reasoning that the quicker she got her coffee and returned to her bedroom the safer she would feel.

The kettle was just coming to the boil when she heard the doorbell ring and that was when everything started to go wrong. Hiding behind the kitchen door, she prayed for the person at the door to give up and go away but, instead, the bell rang again, even more insistently. The last thing she wanted was for any of the family to be woken and for them to find her in the kitchen as good as naked, so she ran to the front hall and peeked out from a ground floor window.

Standing there was a delivery man holding a large package in his arms, struggling to hold it up as he moved to press the bell again. Without thinking, Sarah ran for the door and threw it open, hoping that he wouldn't reach the bell before she reached the door. The man was delighted when the door flew open but he was even more delighted when he saw Sarah standing there.

The rush to reach the door and the even greater rush to open it had made her forget how she was dressed and now she stood there in her short robe, struggling to keep it closed but knowing that the man was already feasting his eyes on her almost bare breasts and pussy. When he was finally able to drag his eyes up to her face, he smiled and simply handed the package over to her.

Sarah instinctively held out her arms to take it from him and at that instant the man's view of her naked body was suddenly no longer obstructed. As she juggled with holding on to the extremely heavy bundle, her breasts bounced around without the restrictions of a blouse or even of a bra. The more she tried to manoeuvre the package to hide her breasts, however, the more she uncovered her naked pussy and the man seemed to take great delight in watching her struggle and in switching his gaze from her breasts to her pussy, depending on which part of her body was more naked at any one time.

After a few minutes of her juggling and his smiling, the delivery man eventually tore himself away from the beauty before him, thanked her for making his day, and began to make his way down the steps to his van. It was only as she started to relax a little when she saw him getting into the driver's seat that Sarah actually looked at the parcel in her arms. She couldn't believe it when she noticed it wasn't even for this address and started to shout at the man to come back for it.

Over the sound of his powerful engine, however, there was no way he could hear her and he simply waved and began to turn the van around. It was obviously too early in the morning for Sarah because, once again without thinking, she ran down the steps after him to return the package. She was at the bottom of the short flight of stairs before he noticed her and smiled again as he looked down from his seat and down her wide open robe. From his position he had yet another unobstructed view of her naked breasts and Sarah could feel her face burning red as he simply sat in his seat and smiled down at her.

Explaining to him that he had the wrong address, the delivery man simply switched off the engine, opened his door and got out to take the parcel from her arms. As soon as her arms were free, Sarah pulled her short robe around her naked body but not before the man got another good look at her naked pussy. She was mortally embarrassed by now but she would have been totally humiliated if he had been able to see the moisture that she knew was building between her legs and could only hope that her juices were not yet glistening on her pussy lips.

She hurriedly said goodbye and turned to run back up the steps. The man stood waiting at the bottom, obviously hoping to get a glimpse of her bare arse; after all, he thought, he had seen everything else. She had just reached the top step when, suddenly, a strong wind rose up out of nowhere and flicked the short end of her robe over her cheeks and the delivery man's prayers were answered.

Sarah realised what had happened immediately and brought one hand round to pull her robe down but, in doing so, she unbalanced herself on the steps and she tripped forward. The delivery man, being the gentleman that he was, ran back up the stairs to see if she was all right. He was immediately rewarded for his act of chivalry by the sight of Sarah lying face down, her legs open, her robe high up her back and her naked bottom and pussy in full view.

Lying there for a few moments to regain the breath that had been knocked out of her by her fall, Sarah suddenly realised that the delivery man was standing right behind her, enjoying the fact that his drive hadn't been a waste of time after all. As she struggled to her feet, he started to help her up but, in doing so, caught his foot on her robe. Sarah almost burst into tears when she heard the robe rip; not because it was her step-mother's robe, although that was bad enough, but because she now stood outside her father's front door, practically naked, the delivery man holding the remains of the silk robe in his big hand.

It was then that her father chose to open the front door.

Part 7

"What is going on here?" he demanded.

Sarah simply stared at him, his face thunderously red with rage at seeing his daughter naked once again. Her face was also bright red as she noticed Liz and the twins standing behind him, their eyes wide with shock at seeing the new member of their family in such a state of undress. Her father may have been enraged but there was more than one other member of the family who was absolutely delighted.

Sarah, for once, quickly gathered her wits about her and tried to run into the house. As the others took a step back to let her past, her father slammed the door behind her and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Not so fast, young lady. You've got some explaining to do."

Sarah hadn't been called "young lady" in a long time but she knew better than to argue with her father. She could see how angry he was but all she could think about was how embarrassing it was to be standing there in front of him, in front of his wife and children, totally naked. Jill seemed to be mesmerised by her small breasts; Tony couldn't take his eyes off her bald pussy; Liz just stood and stared.

She tried to explain, she really did, but the series of events that had led her to standing naked on her father's porch, her robe held in the hands of a stranger, seemed totally implausible. Suddenly, Sarah knew what her pupils must feel like when they were standing in front of the Headmaster trying to explain their part in a misdemeanour.

It didn't help that she was still naked; no, it didn't help one little bit. As she tried in vain to cover both her breasts and her pussy adequately with her hands, she could feel herself squirming under the eyes of her new-found family. Eventually, her father told her to stop talking and to stop wriggling around.

"Sandy told me you were a slut but I didn't want to believe him, not even after what I saw at your party and the way you behaved in the restaurant yesterday. Well, I have two things to tell you. First, you will move all of your belongings into the spare room here in this house and, secondly, you will learn how to behave as a daughter of mine should."

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers