Sarah's New Job

Story Info
She has to please her new boss.
1.9k words
3.59
96.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIG_M
BIG_M
7 Followers

*Okay here we go second chance! For those of you who read my first story, I know it was crap and a little rushed but I hope this will leave you with a better impression of me as a writer.

*Please leave a comment as it will help improve my stories so i can keep them coming ;)

*

She glanced at her watch...

Crap! She thought to herself as the bus slowly edged along the street. She was already fifteen minutes late! She couldn't believe it. It was her first day as a secretary at an important bank in the middle of the city and looking out the windows she saw no chance of reaching work anytime soon in the practically frozen traffic.

Sarah Hills was 22 and though she had gotten reasonably good grades in high school she had never found anything she was willing to do for a permanent courier. After a year of stressing about it her father had helped her get a job for the manager of the bank where he had recently retired from.

Sarah was beginning to worry. What of the bank manager got angry at her? What she got fired on her first day?

She calmed herself down and decided to take action. She slowly stumbled and excused her way to the front of the bus and tried to catch the attention of the driver.

The driver was a fat man with a dirty face and a tired look in his eyes. When he saw her he looked her up and down a faint grin on his face. Sarah was about average height with curly, brown shoulder-height hair and amazingly bright green eyes. She looked rather professional in her white blouse, navy skirt and matching jacket, a little white name tag with her name was clipped to her pocket.

"Excuse me sir", she said a little shyly because of his wandering eyes, "umm... could you let me off here? I work a few blocks from here..."

"Sure, anything for a pretty young miss like yourself" he said with a sly smile.

Sarah stepped out of the bus and was glad to get some fresh air after being squished in the rather stuffy bus.

She broke out into a run as she had lied to the driver and it was at least a dozen blocks. She felt proud at how easy the run was as over the last year she had managed to keep herself shapely and thin. Her father had told her that if she spent half the time dating as she spent keeping herself healthy and active, he might have grandchildren by now.

Those words reminded her of her embarrassing secret. She was a virgin.

It was not that she hadn't had any boyfriends and it certainly had nothing to do with her looks but her boyfriends had always broken up with her saying that she was too timid when it came to relationships. She always got too nervous and took things too slow.

Back to the story, Sarah arrived at the bank and bolted to the elevator. When it finally arrived at the 4th floor she burst out of the elevator and almost dived into the manager's office.

He turned in his chair and she was immediately taken back by how young he was. At the oldest he was in his early thirties. But then her heart sank as she saw the firm scowl form across his face.

"You are 42 minutes Miss Hills!" his words sharp and loud making her cringe.

"Ah... I'm sorry... the traffic... I ran half the way here..." she stammered.

"But obviously not fast enough!" he scolded and she wondered if people in the next room had heard.

"At this bank we can not tolerate incompetence, and I'm afraid unless you give me a good reason not to in the next ten seconds I will have to ask you to leave!"

The final words stung as if someone had slapped her across the face and she looked down at her shoes.

"Well..." he took a step towards her and she tried to look anywhere but his harsh eyes. It was a plain grey office with a nice view of the city and a few chairs and a desk cluttered with papers and a laptop and a little label which said 'Bryan Marsh, manager'.

She was then startled when she felt hands slowly grasp her firm buttocks.

"Mr Marsh...!" she began but he cut her off. "My wife is nowhere near as young and hot as you; don't you want to keep your job?"

"But I..." she had to stop again when he dug his thumb into her side forcing her to her knees. Before she realized what happened he had unzipped his pants and his cock had flopped out. She was amazed at its size. She had given a hand job in high school but this cock was about 10 inches long and two inches wide. And it was only semi-hard!

Bryan spat on his hand and began rubbing his meat. "You like that do you Miss Slut" he spat again, "Suck it slut!"

Sarah began to protest but he had already shoved it into her throat. Her jaw hurt as it was stretched wide but only half of his huge dick was in her mouth. She began to try to pull away but Bryan just pushed more until she gagged spitting on his cock. He pulled out and began stroking again.

"You might as well co-operate Miss Hills, there is no one here to help you." He grabbed a fist of hair and force fucked her face with his cock. She had never felt as violated as his cock slammed the back of her throat yet somehow this was turning her on and she felt her pussy begin to dampen. He began to slow down as Sarah took over, sucking and swirling her tongue around his dick.

This gave him a chance to undo her blouse and tear off her bra. She knelt there topless slurping on his dick as he admired her formidable D cup breasts. He ran her hand over them, feeling their warmth and firmness.

She took his dick out of her mouth jerking him off with one hand and playing with herself with the other as he fumbled and pinched and explored her beautiful full tits. Her fingers rubbed her clit through her soaking white panties sending trembles through her whole body. She took off her skirt so that she sat in only her black shoes and dripping panties.

She steadied herself with one hand and slipped the other behind her panties, caressing her clit aggressively. She thought she might explode and then Bryan (who she'd almost forgot) began sucking and biting her nipples. She cried out as she had her first ever orgasm.

"Uhh.... Ahh... YEEAHSSSSSSS!" she screamed and shuddered violently on the office floor. Her own juice began running down her thighs and spreading in a puddle around her crotch.

She opened her eyes to see Bryan lift her onto the desk and stuff her own panties in her mouth which were now transparent from pussy juices. She tasted her own cum on the panties, an amazing sweet and warm taste. She looked down in time to see Bryan positioning his cock over her glistening snatch.

He eased in until his head was emerged in her tight virgin pussy. He was huge. It felt as though she was being torn apart between her legs. She was in pain but at the same time she felt another orgasm building up inside her. He held the head in for a few more seconds and then drove into her until his balls slapped her perfect round wet ass. He drove slowly in and out increasing his pace until there was a steady slap of his balls hitting her ass.

She jerked and bucked as all 14 inches was forced in and out of her tight 22 year old pussy. She cried out again spilling more juice onto her bosses balls and cock. Her cry was muffled by the panties in her mouth but Bryan took them out and stopped fucking her.

"Tell me what you want" he said teasing.

"I want you in me!" Sarah panted hungrily.

"WHAT?"

"I want you to stick your enormous cock in my pussy!"

"WHAT?"

"I want you to fuck me now!"

She smiled as he reached towards her but then he flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Sweat, pussy juice and a little blood trickled onto the desk.

"Hold still" he said firmly. He stuck two fingers in her pussy and pulled them out dripping with her cum. He began rubbing around her tight asshole"

"What are you doing?" whimpered Sarah now looking worried.

"Shut up he said slapping her ass, leaving a nice red hand mark. She squealed and he took another glob of juice from her pussy and lubed inside the rim of her ass. He then grasped his cock and began inserting it in Sarah's tight wet ass.

She whimpered and cried as his huge cock dug deeper inside her. Her make up and mascara was smear down her cheeks.

"Please stop" she whispered knowing it wouldn't change her mind. He once again grasped her wavy hair and began to furiously pound her ass.

"Aaaargh!" she screamed fingering her pussy. One finger, two, three, four until her fist was emerged in her stretched, aching pussy. He rode her fiercely, slapping her ass and feeling her boobs as they clapped together, swaying beneath her glistening body. Which was glistening with his and her sweat and her sweet virgin cum.

He groaned as he couldn't take it any longer, her hot ass, swaying tits, brown whirling locks and the combination of saliva, her cum and her lipstick smeared across his throbbing cock. He shot his load deep into her rectum.

She felt the white hot sticky cum fill up her ass until it dripped out the edges. Bryan pulled out and moved around to her face letting the remainder of his cum drip onto her young cheeks and luscious lips. She kissed the head of his cock and then swirled her tongue around it tasting his cum along with many other exotic tastes.

She swallowed his load feeling it ooze down her throat. She stood up and they kissed deeply, tongues swirling, tasting the flavours of their love making. It felt as though this moment would continue forever.

They were brought back by a gentle knock on the door. They both rushed to clean up and straighten the desk. Bryan buckled his pants and tried to brush away the sweat from his face. Sarah had only just put her blouse and skirt on throwing her ruined panties into the trash can as the door eased open.

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything..." said a grinning woman in her forties whom Sarah recognised from downstairs, "But you have a meeting in fifteen minutes, Mr Marsh." He thanked her and she closed the door.

He spent those fifteen minutes sucking on Sarah's pussy until he rushed off to his meeting and she was left to finish the job herself.

She couldn't help but think as she sat in her bosses chair fingering herself that this may be the job for her after all...

BIG_M
BIG_M
7 Followers