Sarah's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Spent and momentarily satisfied, Matt sat up and slipped off the bed. I watched as he dressed and began to leave the room but the look in his eyes told me that he knew that there would be many more times for him to enjoy my body, but right now this was something special for me and that I needed to do it in private.

I remained motionless as I watched Matt leave the room and then I moved forward feeling my dream lover's cock slide from my aroused center. Without a word, I closed my eyes and rolled onto my back, spreading my legs, anticipating my lover's return.

I felt the bed shift under me as my lover approached and when his hands touched me, it was like electrical charges running from his hands throughout my body. He never said a word as he placed his cock against my wanton pussy and slowly rubbed it against my inflamed clit, waiting for me to guide it in.

Just as in my dream, I reached down and grabbed his cock and was only mildly surprised when I was unable to wrap my hand around it. Realizing that my dream was about to come true, I pulled my legs upwards until they brushed against my tits and rolled further onto my back. Once again, I felt the bed shift as my lover placed my legs on his shoulders and thrust into me, never stopping until the head of his cock was pressing against my cervix. A primal moan escaped from between my clenched lips and I knew that this was not a dream this time, but real. "Mmmmmmm, yessssssss. I've dreamed of this sooooo often. Your cock is so big in me and it's stretching me more than I've ever been stretched before. It feels like I have a club or a baseball bat jammed inside of me," I sighed longingly.

It was as if my lover understood my every need, just as in my dream. His kisses were soft and gentle yet passionate and yearning. His lips and tongue traced patterns on my skin that left me feeling as if he had branded me with a hot iron and yet desiring more. His hands seemed to know exactly where to touch me as they lightly skimmed across my nipples to fondle my breasts only to return to tease and pinch the nipples until they were swollen and dripping tit-milk. His mouth descended onto the nipple and latched onto it almost like a baby nursing on it and the entire time, he continued to slide his cock in and out of my pussy, changing the rhythm and depth at exactly the right moment to trigger my inner most desires.

I had no trouble matching my lover's tempo as we drew closer and closer to our fulfillment until I was no longer able to hold back and my body began to thrash under him. My mind swirled as flashbacks of my dream overwhelmed me. Here was my dream lover. The one I had been waiting for and just as quickly I clung to one word ... 'lover'. With this man, I didn't need to be anything other than who I was in his arms. And just as suddenly all the 'trash talk' that I had used when being fucked melted into a deep abyss and I wrapped my arms and legs around him pulling him against me as I nestled my face into the contour of his neck.

I could feel my orgasm bursting over me as I suddenly felt searing hot jets of cum splashing against my womb, filling me until it seeped from my slit and down between the cleft of my ass to pool on the bed sheet. Quickly, I reached between us and scooped the leaking cum into my hand and brought it up to rub it onto my tits and nipples, sending micro orgasms throughout my body and when my lover pulled himself from me, I slid a pillow beneath my ass and placed a hand across my gaping pussy to hold his cum inside of me.

As he left the room he looked back at me and smiled. "Now you're going to have my baby."

It was only then that I finally opened my eyes and saw my new lover; young, tanned, handsome. Whispering, I replied, as he left, "I know, Sam, that's what I wanted."

Matt returned to my room later that night and fucked me but I was already certain that I was pregnant with my step-son's child.

Several days later, I took my favorite chain into Nicole's shop and had two more tear-drop shaped pearls added, one to the loop on each nipple. I knew that my life would never be the same and that I would be available for any of the three men in my life, though Sam would always come first.

I was a slut and I loved it, even more, I loved the fact that I was now a pregnant slut. I could already feel the hormones changing my body and I knew that I was about to start on yet another adventure in my new life.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers