Sarah's New Patient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers

Sarah's patient closed his eyes for a second and said "Oh Sarah, your hands are so soft!" as he was holding onto her wrists making her hands go up and down on him. He directed her actions for several moments before once again he let go of her wrists. She kept stroking him on her own but very slowly, her hands trembling as she did.

As Sarah continued to "wash" Steve's cock, he picked up the washcloth from the bench, squeezed a stream of soap into it and began to run the cloth over her body, spreading lather as he went. He took great care lathering her large breasts before working his way down toward her mound. He took extra care lathering it, sliding his soapy fingers through her blonde pubic hair and down her pink slit. She shuddered and moaned as he soapily teased her, and she stopped stroking him. The 23 year old's whole body began trembling as he started to give her pussy a washing, sliding his cloth covered finger along her slit and stopping to rub her clit. Her eyes closed as she said "No, please, please don't do this. You can't... no, please don't... stooop!"

Her patient grinned and decided to interpret her last moan as, "Don't stop," instead of what she probably intended her words to mean.

Sarah's eyes flew open as he pushed a finger into her. She to gasp for breath as he finger fucked her with one hand and made her stroke his prick with the other. Then a look of pleasured shame crossed her face as she moaned "Oh no.... Please don't make me... No... stop, you're going to make me... I... I'm going to... Oh ... oh... OOOHHHHHHHH... nosa... Please... stop!!... Please nooo." He didn't stop and her eyes closed as she was started to orgasm. She came hard against his hand and she almost lost her balance, falling against his chest.

Steve pulled her forward to straddle his waist, turned sideways to lean against the wall, and then reached up and replaced the showerhead in its slot. He pulled her trembling body tight against his, and she felt his rock hard cock press against her lathery, hot mound as his lips covered hers. He kissed her deeply as their bodies slipped soapily against one another.

He pushed her back slightly so the hot water could spray over them, rinsing the lather from their bodies. When they were rinsed, he moved his kisses to other places and began tracing the contours of her body with his tongue. Each stroke of his tongue caused her to gasp and sent electric shocks through her womanhood.

By the time he reached her breasts she was short of breath, and her nipples were fully erect. His lips locked onto and suckled each rosy pebble, his teeth gently nipping them. His tongue flicked around the tips furiously as he sucked. As he suckled her sensitive tits, warm water cascaded from the showerhead onto their aroused bodies. It ran between her breasts, stimulating her sensitized skin, adding to the sensations he was already causing. After giving each breast ample attention, he covered her mouth with his again, pushing past her closed lips to caress her warm, soft tongue with his own.

As he kissed her, Steve directed her small hands back to his cock and without thinking; Sarah grasped it and began to slowly stroke the length of it. Her patient moaned into her mouth has he felt himself approaching his own climax.

He decided that he wanted to do what he hadn't done before, and cum in her mouth before getting down to the serious business of fucking her pussy. He broke the kiss and carefully pushed her off his lap and onto her knees between his legs.

"Time to finish cleaning my cock, Sarah. Just like you did the other day." When she looked up at him in confusion, he gripped the back of her head in both hands, his fingers entwining themselves in her thick, wet hair, and gently but firmly directed her lips toward his stiff member. Sarah shook her head in refusal, but he rubbed the thick head of his manhood against her mouth, and after a moment, she opened it slightly.

Steve pressed the head past her pursed lips, over the tip of his rigid cock, and slowly she took him into her mouth. Holding her head firmly to guide her, he withdrew. Again, he pressed into her mouth, feeling her tongue and lips slide along the bottom of his shaft. Sarah's eyes closed as she felt her snatch becoming damp with arousal as he made her begin to suck him off. He watched as her head bobbed at his waist and the warm water pelting both of their bodies added to the erotic feel of her actions. Unintelligible sounds escape Sarah's throat as he directed her to suck him harder and faster, her shoulders and tits quivering with the exertion.

Steve grabbed handfuls of her hair and increased the pace of the blowjob, pressing her face against him and pulling back. His cock rasped against the back of Sarah's throat with each thrust. His hips moved in rhythm with her head. He moaned with pleasure as he held the back of her head and fucked her mouth. He pulled her onto his shaft as far as he could and held that position as his cock erupted, sending hot jets spraying against the back of her throat. As Sarah felt his cum shoot into her mouth, he held her in position with his cock buried between her lips. She was forced to swallow several times, but couldn't manage it all, and milky streams trickled down her chin.

Steve pumped in and out of Sarah's mouth several more times to make sure he stayed stiff, then taking his cock from her mouth, he pulled her to her feet and made her kneel straddling his hips again. He rubbed his cock against the smooth flesh of her belly as it became trapped between them, and it came to full attention once more.

When he had positioned her on his lap, Steve's hands began to stroke her sides, slowly caressing the smooth, wet flesh between her hips and arms. His lips pressed against hers; his mouth pressed hers open, his tongue began to probe deeply as his hands moved to explore her stomach and her large tits. His finger traced the pale, thin scar that traveled between her heaving mounds He took a breast in each hand and massaged them, kneading the soft flesh and pinching the sensitive, erect nipples.

Sarah let out a low moan as he lowered his head to her left tit and took the erect nipple into his mouth. "Ahhh... Nooosssaaa!" she gasped as he took as much of the soft mound in as he could, sucking the aroused tip roughly, sending searing bolts of pleasure through her belly to her wet pussy.

Steve groaned as he raised his head and began tasting her other tit. His teeth pulled at the erect nipple as his hand slid down between them to her stomach. He pressed the palm of his hand against her wet pussy. Instinctively, her hips bucked to meet his hand. He plunged two fingers deep inside her aching canal and began pumping. Her hips thrust rhythmically against his hand, her cunt muscles clenching around his fingers.

As his thumb flicked the swollen bud of her clit, Sarah's body convulsed, and she heard herself cry, "Oh, Nossa! Oh, please... Oh... oh... Ahhh!!" He finger fucked her more rapidly, with more depth as his thumb continued to graze her sensitive, swollen clit. Sarah's body grew taut with the strain of her impending orgasm. Her hips rocked her back and forth on his lap, and she could feel her pussy mound throb as it rubbed against the length of his cock.

As the peak of her orgasm approached, Steve hooked his fingers inside her cunt and thrust them deeper into her depths. He twisted his fingers with each entry and found her most sensitive spot, pressing it hard and rhythmically.

"Oh, Nooosssaaa!!!" Sarah gasped through clenched teeth as she came against her patient's hand. Her hips and legs convulsed with the intensity of her climax, and she moaned, "Ahhh, Mr. Bryant, nooo!!"

His fingers continued to fuck her pussy, not letting her orgasm end. "Cum for me, Sarah. That's it baby, cum for me!"

As she came down from her orgasm he removed his hand, raised her up on the bench and aimed the tip of his cock at her swollen pussy. As soon as she felt him brush against her, she looked down and saw the head of his dick touching her pussy. She pleaded, "Nooo, Oh please, I can't!"

Steve guided his cock to Sarah's pussy and slowly entered her. He was so thick and she was so tight he had to press hard to move past the pink folds. Once the head had pushed past her entrance, he grasped her full hips and started pulling her onto his cock slowly until his ten inches were buried all the way inside her womb, and then pulled out.

He slid in and out a few times then stopped while still buried deep inside her steaming pussy. He looked down between their drenched bodies and said, "Oh Sarah, your pussy feels soooo good.... So tight!"

Sarah's breath was coming in short gasps as she felt his cock move inside her, touching places that had her body anticipated after having been touched there for the first time just weeks before. She felt her muscles contract around his shaft, sending surges of pleasure through her cunt with each pulse beat. Her small hands gripped his wrists convulsively in time with what was happening inside her pussy, and she cried out, "Oh... oh... oh... Please...! Please, M... Mr. B... Bryant! Ohhh!!"

Sarah felt herself being pulled forward, and she gasped as his massive cock shifted inside her. A low moan escaped her lips has he sucked her sensitive left nipple into his mouth and circled it with his tongue. He paused to mumble against her tit, "Please what, Sarah? Say it."

Her eyes squeezed shut at the embarrassment of having to say it out loud again, but after Monday, Sarah knew what he wanted her to say. "F... fuck me, Mr. Bryant." Her breath caught as he bit her nipple lightly, "Ssss...uuhhh... Oh... Oh nossa! Please, m... my pussy ...fuck my p...pussy."

He lifted her up until his length slid out of her, the swollen head of his cock remaining poised just outside her throbbing cunt, "Call me 'Steve', remember? How badly do you want me, Sarah? Show me."

Almost with a will of its own, Sarah's right hand left his wrist and moved between her legs to grasp his rigid cock. Her small fingers didn't fit around it, but she moved it into position, the head just poking into her pink folds. Steve moaned as he felt his manhood press against her, "Ahhh... That's it Sarah. Put it all the way in."

She whimpered as she lowered herself, slowly pushing his long, thick maleness all the way inside her throbbing womanhood. She could feel him penetrate deeper and deeper inside her steaming sheath as she mounted him. Part of her mind seemed detached from what was happening to her. A wave of shame and embarrassment came over her as she realized that she was willingly taking this man's penis into her. The wave vanished as she filled her pussy with his manhood, as though his rock hard shaft were physically pushing it out of her. Sarah felt her pussy spasm uncontrollably as his cock bottomed out against her cervix, sending her into another intense orgasm.

When he felt her cum, Steve began raising and lowering her hips, slowly at first and then faster. As he leaned forward to kiss her, his shaft continued to piston in and out of her tight pussy. Over and over again, he lifted her up and then pulled her roughly against his hips and fucked deep into her womb. Sarah's hands had moved to grip his biceps; her fingernails digging into his skin as his long, thick cock fucked her relentlessly. He licked his way to her neck, grunting and groaning softly into her ear as his meat slammed into her increasingly well fucked pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Sarah! Shit, you're such a great fuck!" His right hand traveled from her hip to cup her bobbing tit while his left hand moved around, gripping her ass cheek to make sure she continued riding his cock. He kneaded her 36C tit with his hand, rasping his thumb over its erect tip over and over again, whispering in her ear how beautiful her tits were.

As he fondled her tit and drove his cock in and out of her, Sarah's mind abandoned her to the sensations enveloping her body. From what seemed a long way off, she heard herself whimper in time with his thrusts, "Ah... ah... ahhh... Uh! Oh! N... nooosa... Oh! Oh! Y... yes... yes... Oh! P... lease... Harder! Fuck... fuck... me, harder!"

Steve loved the feel of Sarah's over stimulated body as it moved against him. As their rhythm quickened, her pussy muscles tightened around his cock. His strokes came harder and deeper each time until he knew she was close to climaxing again. Her pussy contracted around him. She cried out in ecstasy as she began cumming. He clenched a handful of hair in his right hand and held it still, making her look at him as she succumbed to another orgasm.

"Ohhh yeah, Sarah! I can feel you cumming for me. You've got such a tight little cunt." He moaned as he bottomed out, his cockhead thrusting past her cervix into her womb He raised her part way off him, and then slammed in and out of her hard and fast several times, feeling his cum welling up but wanting to wait for her to cum with him as he filled her tight box with his jiz.

Sarah cried out as her climax seemed to build instead of subside each time he pounded into her. She could feel his cock swell, the thick head seeming larger each time it crashed into her cervix. She felt his cock growing inside her, and knew he was close to cumming. She felt panic rise along side her orgasm as she remembered that her womb could be fertile and just waiting for him to flood it with his sperm.

She grunted in time with his thrusts, as she tried to get the words out to beg him to stop, "Uh, uh, uh, uhhh! Oh, oh, oh, p...p...please, Mr. Bryant....Ahhh! P... p... please don't c...um ins...side me! Oh, oh, ahhh... ahhh!! N... nosssaaa!!! P... please, if you c...um in... side me, I... I might g... get p... pregnant! P... please... ahhh... ohhh... AHHH!!!"

When he heard her words, they sent Steve over the edge. He gave one final thrust deep inside her, causing Sarah's climax to reach its peak just as the head of his cock swelled and then exploded, bathing her insides with his scalding hot cum and, some distant part of her knew, launching his sperm through her vagina into her uterus seeking out the tiny target that might be there. Then as another hot blast of cum erupted into her, it drove away everything except the intense orgasm that was crashing through her body.

Steve's hands gripped her narrow waist tightly as he held her pussy pressed against his groin, the intensity of his own orgasm surprised even him as he filled her full of his jiz. Sarah's back arched as she rode the wave of her climax, and he buried his face between her swaying tits, hissing against her flushed, wet skin, "Ahhh, Sarah. Feel me cum inside your tight pussy, baby! Oh shit, you're such a great fuck!" and then moving to suck one of her waiting nipples.

As Sarah began to come down from her orgasm, her cunt seemed to pulse around her patient's shaft, milking the last few drops of cum from its engorged head. She drew a ragged breath, "Ssssssss.... Uhhhh.... Ohhh, I can feel you so deep inside me... Uhaahh..." Abruptly, as if a string had been cut, the strength of her climax vanished, and she slumped against his chest with a long moan, his still hard cock firmly planted between her legs as she quietly gasped for breath.

A hand gripped the back of Sarah's head and guided her mouth to his, his tongue slipping between her soft lips to caress hers as his other hand fondled her tit. After a lazy few moments exploring her smooth body, Steve lifted her off his softening member, and set her in a kneeling position on the bench next to him. She was still weak from her multiple orgasms, and had to steady herself with her hands against the wall of the shower.

Careful of his broken leg, Steve stood behind her and spread her legs, pausing to insert a finger between the swollen pink folds of her cunt. Sarah gasped raggedly as he slowly finger-fucked her to the edge of another orgasm. As he felt her pussy beginning to clench at his long digit spasmodically, he withdrew it with an abruptness that cause her to whimper. He carefully propped his broken leg next to hers on the bench, and she felt the thick head of his rapidly hardening shaft brush against her pussy lips.

Sarah drew a sharp breath as he entered her waiting hole with agonizing slowness. She felt his long, thick manhood fill her inch-by-inch, growing longer and harder as it drove waves of pleasure before it. As his cock traveled deeper into her cunt, his strong hands moved from gripping her hips, up to surround her narrow waist. He pulled her body another inch or two onto his cock, before sliding his hands around to cup her ample tits, kneading them roughly before rolling her large, sensitive nipples into hard tips. This caused her to gasp as sensations seemed to shoot from the taut pink nubs down to the hot center of her womanhood where Steve's manhood was moving inside her.

Sarah cried out as her patient suddenly thrust the last few inches of his cock into her throbbing pussy. The thick head of his hard shaft drove past her cervix, causing her cunt muscles to spasm as she came slightly. She felt fresh juices flow around him as her cunt seemed to pulse around the long, thick intruder. He was so deep inside her that she imagined she could sense the tip of his cock peeking inside her already drenched womb as it waited to be assaulted once again by his thick cum.

One hand left her tit and slipped between her legs to play with her erect clit as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her tight pussy. Sarah felt herself rising toward another intense orgasm as his fingers rolled and pinched the throbbing nub between her legs. His other hand moved to stroke her long blonde hair, and then gently turn her head so he could cover her lips with his. She moaned as his tongue slid between her lips and rasped against her own tongue in time with the thrusting of his cock in her pussy.

The hand cupping her mound slid up to rest on the smooth skin of her belly, a finger circling and then dipping into her navel and then out again. After a long kiss, Steve released her head, and his newly freed hand slipped back to fondle her breast. Sarah moaned as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and rubbed the swollen head against her cunt lips. He pushed forward and her lips parted easily for his member, and for a moment he paused just inside her opening. His hands moved to her waist, lifting her slightly to reposition her body, allowing him to slide all the way inside in one stroke. He drove his cock into her, thrusting so deep and so forcefully, his body pressed hers against the shower wall.

"OHHH nossa!" she moaned as his cock slid into her.

He grabbed her shoulders and pressed her ass tightly against his groin, trying to get his cock as deep inside her as possible. He looked down between her legs and said, "Ahhh, Sarah, your pussy feels sooo good."

Sarah's patient grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her. She felt his momentum increase, and he began to fuck her harder. His cock drove in and out of her throbbing vagina with long hard strokes. He gazed down at her soft ass as he fucked her, the muscles in her cunt pulsating around his rock hard member, welcoming each stroke. Sarah grabbed the handrail that circled the shower room, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the metal bar, while Steve continued to pummel her without mercy.

Steve groaned loudly as he fucked her tight pussy. Her cunt was incredibly hot and tight around his thrusting rod as he fucked her hard and fast. He could tell she was close to cumming again already!

"Uhn! Uhn! Unh! UNH! UNH! OHHH! OHHH!" she moaned, feeling the orgasm rising inside her again. Her body began convulsing with each thrust into her tight cunt. "Ohhh! Ohhh nossa! Ah, Yes! Yes, h...harder! P... please fuck me, harder!!" she heard herself call out as she climaxed hard. Her juices poured over his cock, mingling with the water that continued to flow over their bodies. She thrashed her body uncontrollably until Steve grabbed her shoulders again and held her still while she succumbed to the intense orgasm. Her moans became whimpers while she lost herself in the sensations.

GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers