Sarah's New Patient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers

As her orgasm seemed to be subsiding, Steve slid his hand around to the front of her body, his fingers finding her clitoris as he continued to fuck her pussy. In moments, as his fingers rubbed her clit, her climax exploded again with even more intensity.


"Ohhh, yes! Ohhh, please! AHHH! AHHH F... uck m... me!" She cried cumming hard around his pistoning shaft. Sarah was gasping for breath as her streaming wet cunt convulsed around his rock hard manhood. She whimpered and moaned as her body gyrated under his sharp thrusts. His strong hands gripped her ass, cupping her soft ass cheeks, squeezing them as he buried the long thick meat of his cock deep in her tight pussy again and again.

Sarah's body shuddered as smaller orgasms followed the earlier hot, wrenching one each time he bottomed out against her cervix. She gasped and moaned rhythmically as the sensations gripped her body. Her vaginal muscles convulsed under of her patient's driving, hammering prick. " Ohhhnnn! Yes! Ahhnngg! Ohhh yes!" she groaned as he fucked her more and more roughly. "Unnhh! Onnggh! Mr. Bryant..." Dazed, she remembered his command of before, "S...Steve, You're making me c... cum! Unnnhhh!"

Slowly he pulled his massive cock out of her pussy. He held the swollen head poised at the very edge of Sarah's glistening cunt-lips. He reached one hand around her hips and slipped a finger inside her hole, teasing her clit.

Her breathing became more ragged again as he finger-fucked her, and she could feel the bulbous tip of his cock press against her pussy lips. "S...Steve, please..." Sarah pleaded.

His finger began to fuck her pussy more forcefully, "Please what, Sarah?"

Now she didn't even think about what she was supposed to say. The words exploded for her as he fingered her toward another orgasm. "Please... Th... that feels so good. Ohhh I want your c... cock inside me."

"How badly do you want me?" her patient asked, his voice demanding an answer.

Sarah knew what he wanted her to say almost instinctively, now, "Uhhnn, f... fuck me h... hard. Unnnhhh, ohhh please, f... fuck me! I want you to f... fuck my p... pussy hard. Please, S... Steve! Pleeease!"

"Anything you want, baby!" Steve groaned in reply as he slammed into her hard, the heat of her vagina immediately engulfing the entire length of his cock.

"UNNNHHH!" she moaned as he filled her up. "Oh nossa, it's so big inside me!" she gasped weakly. "I can feel it so deep inside me!"

One hand moved to turn her head until his lips found hers and he began to kiss her deeply, but was forced to break the kiss as he began to fuck her harder and harder. He drove in and out of her tight, wet cunt, his cock thrusting faster and faster.

"Say it, Sarah! Say you want me to fuck you! Tell me where you want me to cum for you, baby!" He hissed in her ear.

Again, there was no pause to think, no consideration even of her potential fertility. Sarah's voice was strained with the approach of her next orgasm as she moaned, "Oh yes! Ohhh yes! F...fuck my p... pussy, P... please fuck me h... harder! It... it feels so... so... Unghhh...unh, unh, unh! Ohhh! It's in so deep! Anngghhh! Ungghhh! Ohhhnnn! P... please don't s... stop! Cum inside me! Please f... f... fill my p...pussy!"

Her patient's hands moved to grasp Sarah's swaying tits tightly as he prepared to thrust his cock into her cunt one or two more times. "Oh god, Sarah," he cried, "I'm gonna cum inside your tight little pussy."

Sarah quivered and twisted beneath him while his hands mauled her aching breasts as he fucked her. He slid his hands down her body and then back to her jiggling tits again. He pinched her nipples fiercely. She nearly cried out with pain as his fingers assaulted the excited buds. "Ohhh no... nossa! Ohhh, please! Ohhh... yes... yes! I'm going to cum! You're making me cum again! Ahhh! Ohhh, p...please cum inside me, Mr. Bryant... Steve!" She gasped for breath and moaned loudly, "Ahhhggg... ohhhnnn! Please cum inside me now! Do it! Fill me with your cum!"

Sarah's patient could hold back no longer. The hard fucking of his nurse left his cock pulsating in need of release. He drew back one final time, watching her body tense in anticipation. Abruptly, he thrust his body against hers, driving his engorged cock all the way inside her waiting cunt and into her womb. As he bottomed out past her cervix, he held himself deep inside of her. His hips jerked several times, and he moaned with his own release as she came one final time.

He moaned, launching more of his potent seed into her womb, "Uhhh, Sarah! That's it baby, cum for me. Feel my big cock fill your pussy with my jiz. Feel it load you all the way up, baby! Ahhh!" His third load of cum that day shot into Sarah's tight cunt and he held her close, pressing her ass tight against his crotch, ensuring that she would get all of it.

As Sarah came hard around Steve's throbbing member, she felt the long, thick streams of cum erupt from the top of his shaft and into her eager pussy. She gasped as the steaming blasts pumped into her, bathing her insides. In the back of her mind, she imagined his seed flooding into her as the thick shaft she had begged him to impale her with, pierced her cervix and fertilized her womb. The image vanished as quickly as it had come, as her final orgasm peaked. Sarah's back arched against his chest, and she cried out one last time, as the intensity of her final orgasm overwhelmed her completely.

When the sensations subsided, she found that he had moved into a sitting position on the bench, with her straddling his legs, still facing away from him, and with his slowly softening cock still embedded between her legs. He had turned her sideways, and was lazily suckling one nipple, causing shocks to travel from the hard tip down to her well-used cunt.

When he saw she had recovered from her orgasm, he carefully lifted her off his member, and helped her to stand. Neither spoke as he showered the cum off from them both, and then helped her dry them each off with the towels on the sink.

When they were both dry, he leaned over to kiss her, his tongue probing deeply into her mouth as one hand moved to fondle her breast while the other stroked lower to the soft folds of her pussy. Finally, he broke away.

"Much as I'd like to keep at my 'therapy', I think you'd better get dressed while I get my gown back on. It'll be time for that x-ray before we know it." He grinned down at her, "We'll just have to schedule some more "therapy" for some other time, won't we, nurse?" He grabbed his gown and crutch, and hobbled back into his room, leaving a dazed Sarah to collect her uniform.

GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers