Sarah's New Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers

"Oh!" she grunted and sat up with a start as his finger entered her. "Mr. Bryant, stop!"

Instead of stopping, his finger pressed all the way inside her until he could feel her muscles clench around it. His other hand moved around front and found her erect clitoris peeking out from between her folds. As she moved her right hand to try to push him away, he tweaked the hard nub between his fingers, and her body instantly spasmed in orgasm. Instead of pushing him away as she had intended, Sarah's right hand grabbed his wrist to steady herself as waves of pleasure ripped through her body each time he manipulated her clit. Her left hand had clenched tightly around his thick cock as she came.

As he finger-fucked Sarah through her intense orgasm, Mr. Bryant used his right hand to unbutton her blouse and slip it off her shoulders. He found the tiny clasp of her bra nestled between her ample tits and released it. The garment fell open to the sides, exposing her firm, 36C breasts. He removed that from her still orgasming body too, and began to fondle her exposed tit, squeezing it lightly and tweaking the large tip until it became taut beneath his fingers.

Sarah's mind was in turmoil. Part of her struggled to overcome the sensations that had taken control of her body as she came again and again in response to the thorough finger-fucking her patient was giving her. She hadn't wanted the experience that she had gained two weeks before, and she was sure she didn't want this one. Her body however, was refusing to co-operate, and another part of her mind remembered the intense pleasures that "James" and the other man had caused her to feel. She felt Mr. Bryant's hands as they removed her blouse and bra, but couldn't seem to react. A jolt of electricity pulsed between her nipple and cunt as he played with her aroused peak.

"Ahhh! Nooosssaaa! Nooo! M... Mr. Bryant, p... please stop! "

"Call me Steve, remember? Open your legs wider, Sarah. You're so wet down there. It's all I can do not to cum right now!"

Her long hair now fell around her shoulders, and only the tips of her breasts and nipples were still exposed. Mr. Bryant's hands moved to encircle her narrow waist, and he lifted her up and made her straddle his hips. Her left hand still held his engorged maleness, and as he moved her compliant body, she unconsciously raised his cock until the head was pointing at the entrance to her vagina. He knew that he wouldn't need any extra lubrication, since her pussy was already soaked with her own juices. In one swift motion he wrapped one hand around hers, and suddenly his cockhead was aimed and touching her wet, bare pussy lips. Then it was pushing its way inside her. His thick, 10 inch cock was so big and her inexperienced sheath was so tight, he strained against the resistance as he met as he entered her quivering body.

The haze from her orgasm cleared abruptly as she felt his manhood press against her opening. As her mind recalled the feeling of having a man entering her recently virginal body, Sarah began to panic. She squirmed, attempting to pull up and away as she felt him press past the smooth skin of her pussy lips. Steve's hands were firm on her hips as he held her in place.

She pleaded with him, "Nooo, p... please Mr. Bryant. I c... can't d... do this. I... I. Oh, please don't do this!" But her patient wasn't listening. His fingers moved to her cunt and began to finger her erect clit until she was gasping for breath as a new orgasm approached. He sat forward and kissed her neck as he slowly pushed his cock even deeper into her waiting pussy.

His thumb continued rubbing her clit to keep her wet enough for him to slide the rest of the way in fairly easily. Almost as an afterthought, he unzipped her skirt and pulled it over her head, dropping it along with her bra and blouse on the floor.

He eased her naked body down a little harder, and felt the resistance against his hard cock, enjoying the damp heat of her womanhood engulfing his manhood as he slid into her tight pussy. She was making gasping noises now, her body shaking above him as her climax continued to approach, and he carried on relentlessly, sliding his cock inch by inch into her virgin cunt.

Sarah moaned as he pushed further in, feeling him stretching her tight hole even more. He paused about half way inside of her as his fingers continued gently rubbing her clit until she was so wet that he could feel her juices trickling down his cock.

As her pussy had become adjusted to his cockhead inside her, Mr. Bryant felt her tense, teetering on the edge of another orgasm, and her legs started shaking. When she finally came, she collapsed and slid down, impaling herself on his entire cock. As her body gave way to him, he felt himself suddenly become buried all the way inside her, and he moaned as his cock bottomed out against her cervix.

Sarah fell backwards and half sobbed, "Ohhh, Nooosssaaa!!! You... you're so deep inside meee!!!" Only Mr. Bryant's hands around her slim waist held her upright. As her orgasm began to die down, her hands instinctively settled on either side of his hips to prop herself up.

He moved slightly, and Sarah let out a long, slow, gasp, feeling his 10 thick inches stretching her insides unbearably. He stayed like that, buried balls-deep in her cunt, until he felt her muscles relaxing around his cock. He twisted his hips to push deeper into her, and started to fuck her, lifting her up until only the tip of his cock was inside her, then plunging all the way back in again, his finger circling her clit constantly.

She was moaning again now as he thrust into her again and again. Without realizing it, the nursing student started to raise her hips in time with his thrusts, then thrust against him as they came together, as if trying to push him deeper into her throbbing pussy. Suddenly, she started to cum again, gasping and moaning, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh, Noossaa!!" Her cunt clenched around his cock. As Sarah's orgasm grew, she began bucking wildly on his thick shaft as she came, her clit throbbing and her vaginal muscles squeezing the life out of her patient's cock.

Finally, Mr. Bryant couldn't hold back any more. He began humping her harder, his hips pistoning up and down, faster and faster, shaking the hospital bed beneath them. Sarah felt his already massive cock grow even thicker inside her with each thrust, and a thought tried to force its way through her consciousness. Since she hadn't been fertile two weeks before when she'd been fucked at the party, somewhere in the back of her orgasm-addled mind, it dawned on her that she might be due any day now... She moaned and tried to plead with the man beneath her, "P... please pull out! D... don't do it inside me! Please!!!"

If Steve heard her, he gave no indication. His hands moved from her waist to her hips and as he pulled her down, he thrust his own hips up until he was even deeper inside her. She felt the engorged head of his massive shaft pierce her cervix, and she cried out at the sensations his manhood created as he took aim at her unprotected womb. He made a few grunts and moaning noises of his own and then suddenly his cock began to spray deep inside her. He heard her cry out as his hot cum rushed into her depths, stream after stream bathing her womb with his potent seed.

Sarah managed to gasp a despairing, "Ohhh, nooo.... Please, don't!" before the heat of his cum sent her over the edge again, and she had to squeeze her mouth shut to keep from screaming out loud as his steely shaft sent millions of sperm to assault her womb. Her pussy clenched around his rod, milking every drop.

When her orgasm subsided, she couldn't catch her breath. She barely felt it when Mr. Bryant raised her off his still hard cock and turned her around. As she straddled him again, her pussy lips spread slightly, and she gasped as he slipped a finger inside for a slow finger-fuck. With his other hand, he moved his dick towards her pussy, just letting the head slide against the silky smooth skin of her shaven mound, tracing a path from her ass to her clit, thrusting against her but not sliding inside. Finally, he positioned the tip of his cock at her entrance, feeling how aroused she was, pressing his cock against her lips.

Suddenly, without warning, his hands moved to her waist and he pulled her down onto his thick shaft firmly and quickly, sliding the full length into her, causing her to cry out in surprise and a little discomfort as his size stretched her again. Sarah made an effort to say, "No, please don't... you can't!" In a panic, her words tumbled out as he raised her until he was part way out and then thrust deeply back into her tight sheath. "Uhhh!! Ohhh!!! P... please. I've only done this once b... before."

He quickly withdrew again, before plunging deeply into her, repeating the motion of nearly pulling all the way out before sliding fully into her. As he bottomed out against her cervix again, Sarah drew a sharp breath when his manhood caused a small eruption deep inside her. "Ahhh!!! Nooo... Uhhh... uhhh... P... please... I... I don't have p... protection!"

As he drove into her again, Sarah started to struggle and he paused, allowing his hands to slide up to cup her large breasts and tweak her sensitive nipples. As he pulled her to him, his left hand continued to fondle her aroused tits. The fingers of his right hand wove into her long, blonde hair and he urged her head down until her lips landed on his. Steve kissed her with unadulterated passion. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and began to play with hers.

Sarah shivered as her patient's mouth moved to trace a line of kisses across her eyelids, ears, nose and cheeks. He moved back to quietly whisper in her ear. "You smell so good, baby," and slid both hands up to cup her breasts again. He was still impressed with how firm her heavy tits were. He slowly licked and sucked his way up and down her neck, and then back up to her chin. When he reached her mouth again, he slowly began to kiss her again, urging her lips to part and let his tongue inside.

She closed her eyes as his lips suddenly left hers and lowered to fasten on one erect nipple and begin to suckle her tit. Her nipples were pink and firm, with large areolas. The veins around them wrinkled as he played with them. He took each of them in his mouth in turn, and sucked and licked them gently, as if he was breastfeeding, until she began to moan. The warmth of his tongue and the sensation of his lips against each pink tip sent what felt like electric shocks from the aroused tip straight down to her throbbing, cock-filled pussy. When he had licked one swollen nipple to maximum attention he would then move to her other breast and repeated the process. Sarah's back arched, causing her tits to swell and push deeper into his mouth. She gripped his arms as she moaned and bucked against his crotch when he started to suck her more aggressively, lightly nipping at her sensitive nipples. She could feel his warm saliva dripping down her breasts.

Mr. Bryant loved the way her aroused little body was responding to his touch. He returned to her lips and kissed her deeply as he squeezed her breasts before sliding his hands around to grab her ass and pull her tightly against him. He enjoyed the sight of her small body as it swayed above him with the motion of their lovemaking. He bet she never imagined she'd be having sex in a hospital bed – being fucked by a man old enough to be her father. He smiled, closing his eyes, and concentrated on fucking the brains out of this little sweet little nurse. He felt his balls tighten up and his cock twitch, so he slowed down. He didn't want to come just yet.

As his tongue explored the warm, soft insides of her mouth, Sarah felt him slow inside her. There was a lengthy pause before he began moving inside her again, slowly raising her pussy off his rock-hard cock before thrusting back in. She moaned in pleasure as he began pounding her pussy with his thick cock. The intense sensation of being fucked by his large maleness caused her to build toward another orgasm.

Before two weeks ago, Sarah had never had even a small one, and now she seemed to be having one after another, each one more intense than the last.

As he thrust into Sarah's hot snatch over and over again, Steve moaned, "Oh, Sarah, your pussy's so hot and tight. I never imagined rehab could be this great!"

Between her embarrassment and her approaching climax, Sarah could only manage to moan, "Uh, uh, uh... Ohhh!!!" in response. As her body came closer and closer to yet another orgasm, she began to ride his cock wildly as she moaned above him. Somewhere her mind screamed for her mouth to stop as she gasped, "P... please don't stop!"

Surprised at her sudden change, Mr. Bryant slowed his movements, and his hands slid over her sweat sheened body; rubbing her taut nipples, tweaking her erect clit, and finally gripping her ribs as his thumbs traced the underside of her tits. He looked up into her flushed face, "What don't you want me to stop, Sarah? I want to hear you say it."

Sarah heard herself gasp, "Th... this. What we're d... doing."

"What are we doing?"

"H... Having s... sex."

He pinched her nipple, and he felt her pussy contract in response, "Fucking... Say it. You don't want me to stop fucking your pussy with my cock." He leaned in and began to suckle her left nipple while rubbing the right with his thumb.

Though it seemed impossible, Sarah seemed to flush an even deeper red as repeated the words she had only learned a few weeks before, "Uhhh.... Ohhh, P...please don't stop... f... f... fucking my p... pussy with your c... cock, Mr. Bryant."

"Should I make you cum, Sarah?"

She understood what he wanted now, and closed her eyes in embarrassment at having to say the words, "Y... yes... M... make me c... cum."

His free thumb traced a circle in and out of her belly button, "Should I cum inside your pussy, Sarah?"

The thought made her feel light headed as somewhere she still remembered that she might be fertile, but when his thumb rasped against her clit, still she replied, "Ohhh... Y...yes. Please c... cum inside m... me!"

He grinned up at her, "Anything you want, baby." Grasping her around the waist again, Mr. Bryant began thrusting his cock deep into Sarah's waiting cunt. She grunted as he drove into her, held her tight against his hips, then thrust into her twice more, triggering another orgasm deep inside her tight cunt.

Finally he couldn't hold back any longer – her pussy was too tight, gripping his manhood as though she didn't want to ever let his cock leave her. He moaned her name, pushing into her one last time as his body tensed and he exploded, sending his cum to invade deep inside her womb again.

"Ungh, Ungh, oh yeah," he groaned. "Oh, yeah, baby, feel me inside in your sweet cunt, Sarah? Ungh. Feel me fill you with my cum!"

Sarah tensed as she felt him shoot load after load of his thick, warm jiz into her quivering body. Far in the back of her mind, she could almost imagine his sperm as it searched for the tiny target that might be there. Then all thoughts vanished as her orgasm intensified from the heat of his cum as it erupted into her.

He pushed even deeper inside her, grabbing her waist as he came, filling her and causing her own orgasm to peak, as she cried out, "Ohhh, NOOOSSSAA! F... fuck MEEE! AAAHHH!!!" Finally, her last climax spent, she collapsed on top of him. His cock was still embedded inside her pussy as she slumped forward onto his chest.

Steve took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply as they came down from their mutual climaxes. His tongue pressed between her soft lips and lazily explored the warm depths of her mouth. It was several minutes before he broke the kiss and pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy. She climbed shakily off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom to try to clean herself up. After several more minutes, she returned drying herself off with a towel.

Still in a daze, she came and sat on the bed, her large breasts and pussy still exposed, and began to gather up her scattered clothing.

"Sarah, you were fantastic," Mr. Bryant assured her as his hand moved to caress her thigh. When she didn't answer, he continued, "I'm in here for several weeks. Will you be coming back?"

Sarah didn't look at him as she replied in a faint voice, "Maybe, I don't know. I might not be assigned to you again."

He paused, "Do you think your supervisor should hear about what happened today," he asked her.

Sarah's flushed face paled as she realized his implication, and asked, "Are you saying that if I don't come back, you'll tell Karen what happened?"

"Did I say that? It's just that I'd like to see you again, to talk, for company, you know." He paused expectantly, his fingers brushing lightly against her swollen pussy lips.

Sarah felt a shiver run through her body at his touch and the sensations it sent coursing through her. She looked at Mr. Bryant apprehensively, "Yeah, well, I guess I'll see you later this week then."

He stretched his arms, and then said, "I'll be here."

GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers
12