Sarah's Part Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the counter and got an envelope and handed it to her. She opened it and I saw her eyes go big as she saw all the hundred dollar bills.

"There is thirty-five hundred there. Eighteen for last night and an extra seventeen that will give you enough to bring your house payments up to date. Call it a signing bonus. What do you say?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was three years ago and a lot has happened since then. Sarah took me up on my offer and shortly thereafter she confronted her husband and basically told him to get his head out of his ass, get out of the bars and get to work. He didn't do it so she kicked him out of the house and waited to see if that would wake him up. It didn't so she went for a divorce.

He fought it and tried to use the kids as a lever by demanding joint custody thinking she would back down before letting that happen. The reports from the private detectives that I had hired that showed he spent all of his time in bars put an end to that. Being a no-fault state he did get half of the marital assets and so Sarah had to sell the house to give him his half of it's worth. No big thing since I was the one who bought it.

It didn't matter in the long run since as soon as she was single I went to work on her. It took me almost a year, but she finally said yes to my proposal of marriage. One night, about eight months after the wedding, and after she had just fucked me into exhaustion, she said:

"You just married me to save yourself thirty-five hundred a month, didn't you?"

"No, I married you so that I would have my very own escort available in case I ever have a client I need to fix up."

She pulled back from me and said, "You wouldn't!"

I just smiled up at her and slid down so I could bury my face in her pussy.