Sarah's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers

Blind to all of this, Sarah suddenly had a flashback to the last time she had been spanked in a schoolgirl uniform and just how unfair that had been too.

Part 2

Sarah had always been bullied at school. Even now, when she had finally turned eighteen, she was still the youngest in her class and she wondered if that was part of the reason she had always borne the brunt of her classmates' cruel taunts and vicious pranks. Today had been the most humiliating experience of her life, up to that point, and she thought it couldn't ever get worse. Little did she know.

She had been last to leave the showers after gym class this morning; not surprising, really, since she had been the last to get in. The other girls had all left her to tidy away the equipment and she knew better than to not do as she was told. When she dried herself with her towel, wrapped it around herself and made her way to her locker, she was quite surprised that some of the girls were actually smiling at her; had she finally been accepted into their group?

No such luck. As she neared her locker, she stopped in her tracks as she noticed it was lying open. Approaching it with increasing dread, she pulled back the door and her worst nightmare came true: her clothes were missing, stolen, every single item, even her panties. She looked round in dismay as the other girls gathered round her, tears welling up in her eyes, but tried to be brave, tried to laugh off the situation.

"Has anyone seen my clothes? Please. I can take a joke as much as anyone but you all know how much trouble I'll get into if I'm late for class."

The rest of the girls all looked to Nicola, their leader.

"I think I saw the janitor take them. Maybe he had to clean them; you didn't have an accident did you? Or maybe he just wanted to play with your panties. He went out that door."

Sarah heard the other girls giggling at Nicola's words while her cheeks reddened. She had not "had an accident" since she was a toddler and she didn't understand why a grown man would want to "play with her panties" but the ideas seemed to amuse the other girls and this served only to embarrass her further.

She pushed her way through the girls and made her way to the door at the back of the locker room which she knew led to the janitor's office across the hall. She took one last look at the girls who seemed to be nodding at her, encouraging her to go out that way. Pulling open the door, she stuck her head round it and looked out into the empty corridor.

Just as she thought it was going to be all right, she felt a hand push her in the back and she was thrown out into the hall. Even worse, someone had grabbed her towel and, as her hands automatically reached out to stop herself from falling flat on her face, her only protection was whipped away from her.

Now she sat there, naked, the door slammed shut behind her and she didn't know what to do. Her only thought was to get out of there, to run to the janitor's office, even if she was naked, and retrieve her clothes. She still hadn't thought to ask herself why he would have them in the first place. But then the bell rang.

She knew what was about to happen and she sprang to her feet, banging on the door, begging to be let in. She heard the others laughing, telling her the door was stuck and she would have to run round to the other one, at least one hundred yards away. Then the full impact of the girls' actions hit her.

All along the corridor doors burst open and students and teachers came out to find a naked Sarah cringing before them. Her blood ran cold as another crowd gathered round her, cheering and applauding her naked body. She thought she was going to die of embarrassment; she wanted to die, but she knew that the only escape, the only way to hide from their hungry eyes was to somehow reach the other door.

Her eyes were blurred with fresh tears as she started running and burst into the crowd. They were not in the least bit interested, however, in allowing her to push a way through them and, although she recognised them as the boys from her year, she was unable to identify the hands that reached out and touched her, fondled her, stroked her in ways that terrified her and excited her at the same time.

Finally she burst through and threw herself at the locker room door. The other girls had left, obviously through the door that was supposedly stuck, so she made her way to her locker, hoping that at the very least, her towel would be there. Instead, she found her clothes hanging there, exactly as she had left them an hour before. The janitor story had been a lie; she had been tricked again, used again for others' entertainment and she longed for the day she could leave this hateful school.

She quickly got dressed, and ran to her next class. Ignoring the stares and taunts of the boys still loitering in the corridor, she took her seat at the back of the class, earning herself a stern look of disapproval from the teacher as she opened her books. She had always tried to be a good student and had always felt safest during class time. That, however, was about to change.

A few moments later the door burst wide open and a very angry Headmaster strode into the room. Taking up a position in front of the teacher's desk he spoke quietly for a few moments to the teacher before turning to face the girls. He very rarely left his office but he was a huge mountain of a man and every one of the girls quivered a little at his blazing eyes and fierce reputation.

"Earlier today, the boys from this year were faced with the shameful appearance of a girl from this class running through the corridor naked. Would that girl come to the front of the class, now?!"

There were shocked looks on the faces of the girls who had not been present at Sarah's humiliation but there were also some smiles from those who had been there. They knew that it was not they who were in trouble but their victim, as Sarah slowly rose to her feet and made her way to the Headmaster's side.

"Well, girl, what have you got to say for yourself? Is there any reason why I should not punish you right here, right now?"

Sarah hung her head in shame, too afraid to inform on her classmates, too afraid of the unsympathetic look on the Headmaster's face and too afraid of what he might mean by threatening to punish her in front of the other girls. When she didn't answer, the enraged Headmaster ordered the teacher out of her chair and dragged it round the desk, sitting down on it, facing the class.

"Lie down across my lap, whatever your name is. I will not have that sort of behaviour in my school. I don't care if you are eighteen; if you are going to behave like a slut, then you are going to be treated like a slut."

Sarah couldn't believe what she had just heard. Lie down across his lap? No way! What was he going to do? Spank her? That was just ridiculous; she hadn't been spanked since she was a little girl and she certainly didn't want to be spanked in front of everyone else.

Impatient with her hesitation, he reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her down across his knees in one swift movement. She fell forward and, as she did so, her short skirt flew up high, revealing the big white panties that the school insisted all the girls wore. Even though her knickers were exposed, for once she was glad they were so big and that they covered her round cheeks. Unfortunately they didn't stay covered for very long.

As the Headmaster pulled her right arm up her back to hold her in place with his powerful left arm, he simply tore her white panties from her young body, revealing her bottom to the whole class. She heard shocked gasps as well as more than a few giggles and she hung her head, embarrassed, her face as red as her bottom was about to be.

She struggled to free herself but the more she did so, the higher the Headmaster pulled her arm up her back until she thought it was going to break. She knew every single girl in the class (and the teacher too, since she had moved round from behind her desk to enjoy the view) had a clear view of her pale round cheeks and she shuddered at the thought that they might also be able to see her pussy between her legs. With that thought, she stopped struggling and held her legs closed tightly together.

"Let this be a lesson to all you girls. You may be preparing to leave this school; you may think you are all adults now but I will not tolerate sluts in my school. Ever!"

At that, Sarah felt his big hand come down on her for the first time. She had known what was about to happen but the suddenness of it, the force of it, the sting it left behind, caused her to let out an almighty scream which shocked the whole class. The Headmaster, however, was used to spanking schoolgirls and he instructed Sarah's teacher to pick up her torn panties from the floor where he had dropped them. Following his instructions, the shy teacher turned them inside out and forced them into the poor girl's wide open mouth. If Sarah had been shocked by the pain from the first smack, she was embarrassed beyond belief to know that the strange taste in her mouth now was her own juices, the teacher having ensured the crotch of her knickers was resting against her tongue, just as it had been resting against her pussy.

She didn't have long to think about this because as soon as she was gagged the spanking began again. This time it was her other cheek, her left one, which felt the white hot pain and, no matter what she was showing to the other girls, she knew she had to try to escape this punishment. She kicked and struggled for all she was worth, her legs opening, her pussy showing, but all she could think of was how to avoid the Headmaster's strong hand as he rained a barrage of stinging blows down onto her poor cheeks. But she was going nowhere; his grip seemed to tighten the more she struggled. Time and again he struck her, and all she could do was endure it, tears welling up in her eyes, as much from the humiliation as from the physical pain.

She tried to spit out her panties-gag and eventually succeeded, pleading with him, begging him to stop but his only answer was to force her up even higher, landing a few slaps on her upper thighs to increase the strength of her punishment. She cried out, as the Headmaster seemed to find his rhythm, spanking each cheek once, then the other, before returning to the first. This routine was interspersed only with the occasional slap on her thighs and Sarah finally stopped struggling, succumbing to her fate. It was then that a new horror enveloped her.

As she lay there, her cheeks reddening with every slap, defeated, naked, ashamed, she began to feel something else, something which she would never have believed possible. She was becoming wet! A new wave of humiliation washed over her as her own body began to betray her, as the spanking continued, as her breathing became more and more shallow, as the fire in her cheeks was matched by the fire between her legs.

"Please don't let this happen," she begged herself, silently, terrified that her shame was about to be compounded by her most intimate release.

Almost as if he could read her mind, The Headmaster stopped spanking for a moment and, wrapping his right leg round her left one, he pulled her legs apart. Again she tried to fight him but the more she struggled the easier it seemed to be for him to open her legs. Somewhere in her tortured mind she realised that she was being opened up to the whole class but still she continued to writhe about on his lap.

Eventually, however, she stopped, hanging her head in shame, defeated, very much aware that every girl in her class was staring at her upturned bottom and innocent pussy. Her cheeks burned red from their spanking and the moisture on her lips was all too obvious to her shocked audience. She knew her clit was swollen; she could feel it, she could feel it throbbing and she could feel the Headmaster's hand as it brushed against it.

Her body was trembling at the slightest touch, her breathing coming fast and laboured. She couldn't see the Headmaster grin but she was sure he was as he continued to stroke her most intimate parts, tutting his disapproval, branding her a "Slut," a "Whore" and, even worse, a "Cock Tease."

"Oh, God, No!" she pleaded with her body but there was no mistake what the Headmaster now intended and there was no doubt that Sarah was going to do just as he wanted. Her clit throbbed with desire as she began to bounce on his lap, making an absolute spectacle of herself in front of the whole class. Her tears fell freely now but her humiliation was matched by her lust and she knew this was finally going to happen. She was finally going to have the kind of orgasm she had only ever read about and she was going to have it across the Headmaster's lap, in front of her teacher and the rest of the girls.

Suddenly her head reared up and she screamed out in pleasure rather than pain. The very thing she wanted so much, the very thing she had been doing her utmost to prevent, washed over her like a wave and her body shuddered across the Headmaster's knees as he continued to play with her throughout her orgasm.

Finally he stopped but she could do nothing but lie there on his lap, her pussy still exposed to the girls' astonished looks, her own eyes shut tight out of exhaustion and shame. She could hear the whispers and giggles from the other girls behind her as they still couldn't believe what they had just been witness to.

The Headmaster lifted her off his lap, fondling her red cheeks one last time, then stood her up. Her teacher led her back to her desk and she sat down gingerly, relieved to feel the cold wood against her burning pussy but wincing as she felt the pressure on her punished bottom, her ruined panties nowhere to be seen.

She was so ashamed. Not only had she been spanked in public on her naked bottom, not only had her pussy been exposed to all the girls in her class, but she had been made to cum in front of them all! They all turned their heads to stare at her, some convinced that she was a slut after all, others secretly wishing they had been in her position.

Part 3

And now it was about to happen all over again. Once again, she was about to be spanked in front of a group of people; once again she was being unfairly treated but this time it was even worse. This time she was a grown woman, this time she was totally naked, this time she was being held across her own kitchen table and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

She felt humiliated as a grown woman being forced into this position. Here she was in her own house, her own kitchen; her she was leaning over the large wooden kitchen table, waiting to be spanked, waiting to be spanked like a naughty schoolgirl and she felt her tears drop beneath her blindfold. She also felt her sensitive nipples pressing against the hard table which only served to remind her how shameful her position was.

She was struck again by how unfair all of this was and tried to turn her head once more to face her flatmate, even if she couldn't see her, and to protest her innocence but Mary simply pressed down on her back and told her to stay where she was.

"The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can let you go," whispered her friend into her ear but Sarah was sure there was still a smile in Mary's voice.

With that, Sarah resigned herself to what was about to happen but that resignation caused her to remember all the others in the room and she started to squirm under the collective gaze of the assembled guests, especially when she felt Mary's soft hand move up her toned legs, up her legs and over her cheeks, first one, then the other.

"Are you ready for your punishment, Sarah?" she asked as her hand rubbed between her friend's captive thighs.

"Yes," Sarah whispered, almost to herself. If she could just get this over with then she would escape this crowd, escape this kitchen and get dressed before she escaped this house, never to return. She could feel herself blushing furiously under her blindfold, happy only that her long hair falling over her face would hide the signs of the embarrassment she was feeling from their friends.

In her present position, she knew her face was all she could hide from them. She shuddered anew in her humiliation as her mind seemed to focus on that humiliation, the humiliation caused by the fact that they could all see her pussy lips between her legs and perhaps even her dirtiest hole between her cheeks. The poor teacher clenched her bottom cheeks, trying to hide her hole but this was met by the first smack which seemed to echo around the room.

Sarah gasped and bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out loud. She would never have believed that Mary would have stuck her so hard but maybe it wasn't even Mary. Maybe it was one of the guests taking the first go in her prescribed group spanking. She heard some cruel laughs behind her and wondered if they were laughing at the sight of her cheeks wobbling under the first blow or at the red imprint that had surely been left by such a vicious blow.

She didn't have long to think about it as another smack soon followed and she could feel her bottom heating up, imagining there must be now be a matching hand print on her other cheek, wondering what sort of state her pale skin would be in by the time they were finished with her. A few sounds behind her made her realise that the guests were now lining up to take their turn and she didn't even know if she was about to be spanked by a man or a woman next.

"Spread your legs, Sarah," said her flatmate, still friendly, still kindly, but Sarah was sobbing now for she knew being kind was the last thing Mary was being. This was confirmed when she felt another hand deliver another smack. Sarah could feel her cheeks wobbling with the force of each slap but felt even worse, even more ashamed, when she felt her ankles being grabbed by two unseen assailants, pulling her open wider, wide enough for them all to see everything. She felt a woman's tender hand (Mary's? She didn't know) stroke her smooth thighs almost gently before spanking her at the top of her legs. If she thought that was bad, there was even worse to follow. Again she felt soft hands slide up inner thighs and slap, then again, only this time lightly against her already swollen lips

Sarah couldn't help but cry out now as another smack rained down, harder this time and directly on to her dripping pussy. She tried to struggle, wriggling her hips to escape but the hands holding her down, holding her open, were too strong for her. For a moment the spanking stopped but Sarah thought it was even worse when she felt another woman slide two fingers along her pussy and pulled them back soaking wet, holding them up to the guests before holding them under Sarah's own nose.

She couldn't see any of this, of course, but she heard Mary proclaim her to be a slut, she heard the guests cheering and she could smell her own arousal when her flatmate held them under her nose, inviting her to smell. When Sarah tried to turn her head to the side, Mary simply trailed her juice-soaked fingers along her friend's lips and Sarah instinctively stuck out her tongue, tasting herself on her own lips.

She couldn't believe she was being treated like this, like a slut, but she knew she couldn't deny the arousal between her legs and, even more embarrassing was the fact that everyone else in the room now knew it too.

The louder her flatmate cried out, the harder Mary seemed to want her to be hit. She hadn't believed Sandy when he had insisted how much of a whore her flatmate really was beneath her modest appearance but the more they tormented her friend the more their captive seemed to be turned on. She knew she wasn't doing anything that Sarah hadn't endured before; she knew, also, that her friend was somehow enjoying this. You only had to look at the juices leaking from her pussy to know that; that and the fact that she had never once asked Mary to stop, not since the spanking had begun at least.

0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers