Sarah's Raincoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I would love that." Amanda unbuttoned her blouse and carefully slipped it off Sarah's shoulders folding it up and placing it on the dresser, she then unhooked the waist band on her skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor where she picked it up and also folded and put it with the blouse.

Sarah, now down to her bra and panties allowed Amanda to unhook the bra and slide it over her arms releasing her breasts which Amanda very gently cupped and kissed each one. Sarah again placed her hands softly on Amanda's bottom and caressed it very slowly as they brought their groins together. Sarah could feel Amanda's penis pushing hard into her tummy and pulled her harder into herself. She then eased her fingers into Amanda's panties and eased then down her legs and she stepped out of them, Amanda did the same to Sarah, and then passed the nightie over her head and down her body. She again cupped her breasts and whispered "This is how latex should be enjoyed, slowly and carefully but with lots of emotion." They eased themselves to the bed and lay down together.

"I do love this latex Amanda; it feels so erotic and naughty," whispered Sarah. Amanda purred into her ear and caressed her hair and neck as Sarah smoothed her hands over the latex of her negligee and raised it up and very softly stroked her penis feeling the heat emitting from it. Sarah maneuvered Amanda onto her back and eased herself onto her and with her left hand carefully placed her penis into her vagina. Amanda very slowly raised herself to go deeper into her as she carefully rotated her hips around her. Amanda caressed her through the latex and thrust further into her but with great care so as not to hurt her and with a few strokes Sarah sang out "Harder, much harder, I am coming now, so lovely, Yesssssss." Amanda thrust twice more and she exploded into orgasm too.

The two of them lay connected for several more minutes before Sarah rolled off exhausted and said "Amanda, I do believe that was the best love making I have ever had, so gentle and slow, the way I like it."

"I loved it too Sarah, especially as we have our latex on it feels so good to be with you like this I wish it could go on forever."

"I noticed a few other latex garments in your wardrobe when I selected this lovely chemise, may I have a closer look?"

"Certainly Sarah, I would be pleased to have your opinion on my taste, or lack of it. I have not had anyone to help me with my clothes since Jane got married and we don't see a lot of each other nowadays. So let me take them out, my favorite is this dress I bought a couple of years ago from Honour Latex when I was down in London, they are lovely people and helped me pick this out. I especially like the three quarter sleeves with the ruffles at the cuffs to match the neck and hem ruffles, they only had it in this blue colour in my size but they said it suits me just fine."

"Try it on for me Amanda so I can see it properly and how it fits you. I like the colour and I am sure they were right." Amanda took off the negligee and put on a padded bra and looking a bit embarrassed about it, Sarah saw this and said, "I can see that without the bra the dress would not fit at all properly so don't be shy." Sarah helped her to slide the blue dress over her head and slip her arms into the sleeves. The dress fell down around her hips to a mid-calf height, it was closely fitted around the waist and looked gorgeous on her.

"Twirl around for me Amanda," and she did just that with the lower half of the dress belling out. The bodice fitted well with the false breasts just the right size, not too large at around a 30 or 32" was her guess, which made the back nice and smooth without wrinkles.

"I just love it, the fit is fantastic and the colour does suit you. I like the ruffles and the waist band with the pretty bow at the back, very feminine and you look really great. It is a shame you haven't been able to show it off before, apart from Jane of course, so why don't we go down town for a coffee in your dress but with our new coats on that way no one will know except us."

"Umm, I am not so sure about that." responded Amanda.

"OK what if I try one of your other dresses on and it if fits me we can both be dressed in latex and coats." Sarah replied. A big smile appeared on Amanda's face as she reached into the wardrobe and brought out a green blouse and a black skirt.

"I think these will fit you, so off with the chemise and on with these."

Amanda stepped into the skirt and carefully hitched it up to her waist, it was a tad tight but it felt good on her. It hung down nicely and shimmered in the bedroom lights. Amanda helped Sarah on with the green blouse and fastened the buttons on the sleeve cuffs and the front panels. The green was a sort of pale metallic shade and subdued but went very well with the black skirt. "This feels lovely and it fits really well so we must be very similar in size, I like the way it hugs me and make me feel sexy." "I will just put on some shoes to go with the blue and then we can go and get that coffee," said Amanda.

Sarah and Amanda donned their raincoats but removed the hoods as they thought as it was unlikely to actually rain the coats looked more stylish without them. With the belts tightly fastened they departed the flat and motored to town. The walk from the car park to the shops gained a few looks from both the ladies and gents as they held hands and walked in step. At the coffee shop they chose a table outside and loosened their coats to allow just a glimpse of the latex beneath.

"I feel a bit like I am showing off but it is nice to be able to enjoy wearing my latex dress outside of home. Thank you for suggesting this and again thank you for being so friendly to me, it does mean a lot to me."

"Please Amanda you don't have to keep thanking me as I am enjoying you just as much and especially your latex collection. We seem to fit well together you and I, and let's look forward to continuing our friendship."

12