Sarah's Savior

Story Info
Her love saves her from a stranger in the night.
2.7k words
4.26
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah couldn't shake the feeling of being watched from the moment she got onto the train car to go back to the city. As many times as she looked around, she couldn't see anyone that would be following her. There was only an pair of ageing, gray-haired women, and a very young teenage boy with an enormous backpack that were also taking the one-am ride down into the city.

When they finally reached the city, she was no more than a hundred feet from the station when the feeling began getting stronger, making her skin crawl. She folded her arms over herself stepping up her pace, rubbing them in an attempt to shrug off the feeling that was making her sick to her stomach.

I can't ever do this again,she thought as she started walking down the dark street still drenched with puddles in places from the downpour earlier in the evening.I can't stay out so late with Willem again.

Who am I kidding?She said to herself.He isn't going to ever want to talk to me again after the way I just left him standing there. I know it was rude, but he knows I needed to get back to the city.

Willem's words echoed in her mind.Come back and stay the night.

Even as Sarah knew that he meant to stay the night in one of the guest rooms, she couldn't help but suspect what his true intentions may be. After all, he had said he wanted her.

Why did I run? I wouldn't find a better man to loose myself to. He knows I'm a virgin - he said he did.

Wake up Sarah! Real life isn't one of those fairy tales from books. Baasus do not marry Cassians just because they want them, even when they take their virginity. They can't marry us, well, legally they can, but...I don't want to think about all the trouble it causes when the classes mix.

And with that, Sarah forced herself to stop thinking about Willem even as his taste still lingered on her lips.

The unease grew tighter in her stomach as she was tempted to pull at her skirt, but refrained from doing so and instead clutched her hands together tightly and began to walk as fast as she could, nearly skipping along the sidewalk.

Sarah was three blocks from her apartment building when a shadow rush up behind her and tackled her into an ally. When she hit the ground, she could feel her shoulders and heels scraping along the pavement. She had began to scream the moment she saw the shadow rushing her but stopped abruptly with the weight of the impact knocked the breath completely out of her lungs.

I wish I had listened to Willem.Flashed in her mind.

Before Sarah could even have a chance to catch her breath she felt the sharp tip of a knife pressed to her throat as one large hand held both of her wrists stretched far above her head.

"Scream and I'll slit your throat,Baasu," the man said in a rough voice, the word Baasu echoed in her mind as it was said with such a hatred, Sarah was sure that he was going to kill her.

She wanted to shake her head and protest, but she couldn't move with the edge of the sharp knife pressed against her jugular. She closed her eyes and fought for breath, needing to make this man see that she wasn't a Baasu.

"I – not – Baasu –," was all she could manage to get out before she felt the blade press harder and she stopped moving completely, she even stopped breathing.

"The hell you aren't, you're dressed like one, you've got this fancy shanty necklace..." the man dragged the tip of the knife down her throat to where the locket was resting on her chest. "You stuck up little bitch," his voice rough with the violence just beneath his surface. "Do you know how much this necklace is to one of us?"

Sarah opened her mouth but was cut off before she found her voice.

"What the hell do you care," a flash of white shone in the darkness as the man laughed, the sound of it made tears burn in Sarah's eyes and shake with fear.

I'm going to die...

"You're a pretty little thing, you know that don't you?"

"I'm a Cassian," Sarah pleaded for her life. "I work for a Baasu family, they require that I dress like this-,"

"Shut your filthy lying mouth!" the man shouted. The knife traced down to her chest to where her breasts were being crushed under the man's weight. "I think I'll have a little fun with you first, it would be a shame for a pretty little thing like you to go to waste," The cruelty in his voice made the tears come unbidden from her eyes.

"Please..." she pleaded unable to keep herself from crying

"Shhh," he said just before he crushed his mouth against hers, thrusting his tongue in her mouth with a harsh violence that Sarah had never imagined.

She wanted to vomit. He tasted of ash and bad chili. She could feel the bile press against her belly with a warning.

The knife slid down her body and brought her skirts up her thigh, leaving a slice along her leg deep enough to draw blood.

Sarah was crying uncontrollably now as pain radiated through her and she twisted underneath his weight, trying to throw the man off.

"Stop it you little slut!" he said gruffly, the bulge of his cock grinding harshly on her pelvis. "I barely scratched you..." the gleam in the man's eyes turned pure evil, and without any warning he bent his head down to her cleavage and sank his teeth into her soft flesh.

Sarah screamed in pain just before the knife flew to her throat, the alien sound of her own desperate cries echoing around her and her attacker in the damp dark alley as the blade of the knife turned pressed against her jugular.

"That's just a taste of what you've got in store you snobby rich bitch." The man smiled evilly, hesitating a moment before her dropped the knife just under Sarah's armpit and hastily began to unfasten his pants with his free hand.

"Please don't do this" Sarah pleaded through her tear-tightened throat.

"You know, you were awfully stupid to come down here at this time of night alone-,"

The man's words were cut off abruptly as he was lifted off of Sarah and slammed into the wall a few feet away. Sarah didn't even look up to see who had rescued her before she searched for the knife and found it.

"She didn't come alone," the deep familiar male's voice was like a beacon of hope for her.

Sarah sharply looked up as she kneeled clutching the knife and saw Willem holding the man by his throat several feet off the ground staring at him with the same amber-green eyes that set her on fire with just a glance.

"I knew you were lying!" the man screamed, his voice full of accusation.

"I'm not a Baasu!" Sarah said loudly with a very uneven voice as she tried to stand up.

"Liar!"

"She's not a liar," Willem said more calmly than he felt. "She is achef, and she is aCassian. In fact," Willem started. "I think that you would like to meet her friends. Sarah – can you find something to tie his hands with?"

Sarah looked around, spotted a strip of blue tarp a few feet away and picked it up. She brought it over to Willem, who quickly turned the man so that his face was grinding into the brick wall, his howls of pain smothered by velvet overtones of Will's voice.

"Can you tie a knot so that he can't get out?"

Sarah nodded, taking the man's large hands even as Will pinned them together against the small of his back while Sarah wrapped the strip of blue plastic-twine around his wrists, then around the loop then around his wrists again, so tightly that it was cutting off circulation to the man's hands.

"That's great," Will said as he pushed the man out to the sidewalk and walked so quickly Sarah nearly had to run to keep up with him. They were at her apartment in only a few minutes with only one protest from the man, and when Will had slammed his head against another wall he had stopped complaining about the bindings. Sarah numb from her head to her fingers, the laceration on her thigh had slid from her mind as she made herself focus on keeping up with Willem's harsh pace.

"What the hell-," Paul said opening the door even as Willem pushed the bloodied man into the apartment, letting him fall to the floor. "Willem, what the hell is going on?" Paul said his face paler than it's normal white.

Will turned around to face Paul who was still standing at the door. Sarah stepped into the doorframe, taking a steadying breath. For the first time, he saw how badly she had been hurt before he had found her. Wanting to go to her and hold her, Will found himself unable to move. He simply nodded in her direction.

Paul turned his head the same time as Philip, Kandice and Laura did and saw Sarah standing beside him. A huge bloody and bruising bite mark was on her right breast; the blood from it had soaked the front of her dress. Her lips were red and bruised. There was a thin scrape along the vein in her throat. Her hair was tousled and muddy as was her dress. There was a glistening trail of blood gliding down the front of her left leg. She still clutched the knife loosely in one of her hands.

"Oh my god, Sarah!" Kandice screamed, jumping over the man and rushing to her best friend and embracing her. "What happened? Are you alright?"

Sarah stood there in shock, unable to move. She watched Willem watching her and kept feeling the weight of the man lifting off of her even as she saw him holding him off of his feet to the wall.

"Willem, what the hell happened?" Paul said, seeing the knife in Sarah's hand and taking it. He met no resistance from Sarah.

"She's in shock," Laura said as she grabbed Sarah's arm. "Can you hear me, Sarah?"

Slowly, she nodded.

"Are you alright?"

Sarah's breath hesitated and was released in a convulsing sigh.

"Were youraped?" Kandice spoke the word hanging on everyone's mind. Especially Willem's. He had been afraid that he was too late and that the man had already started to rape her, thus stripping Sarah of her innocence.

"No," the word was soft and unwavering. Nearly everyone let out a breath they hadn't been sure they were holding. Everyone except the man lying bound on the floor of the living room.

"What happened, Sarah?"

"A shadow attacked me..." she spoke as though she were off in a distant place. "Cut me...bit me...said he was going to have fun with me before he killed me."

"A shadow?" Kandice repeated, her red brows rising in question.

Paul and Philip both looked at the man on the floor with narrow eyes that held not one ounce of the tenderness that had been in them just the second before.

"He said I was aBaasu...I told him I wasn't but he just kept calling me a liar..." Sarah trailed off as tears came again to her eyes remembering not being able to breath for fear it would make the knife pressed on her throat compress just enough so that it cut her. Her breath came in short rapid bursts as she could again feel the weight of the man's body crushing her into the muddy pavement.

"Damn it," Willem hissed pushing his way over to her. "She's hyperventilating, move!" he said urgently, pushing Laura and Kandice out of the way and scooping Sarah into his arms. He carried her into one of the bedrooms and sat on a mattress holding Sarah as if she were a child. Kandice followed him but he didn't notice her standing in the doorway.

"Sarah," he said softly. "Sarah, can you hear me?"

Sarah's eyes remained closed as she kept fight to breathe.

"Sarah, I need you to look at me. Open your eyes," he whispered.

Sarah heard Willem's voice; the soft velvet texture of it wrapped around her and she found it impossible to turn away from him.

"That's it sweetheart," he said as one hand cradled her face in his hand, his thumb lightly touching her cheek. "I know this is hard, but I need you to listen to me, okay?"

Slowly Sarah nodded.

"Good. Now, I need you to concentrate. Hold your breath on your exhale – that's it, good job. Now slowly inhale, and don't exhale until I say so." He paused as he counted to seven in his mind. "Exhale slowly...that's it, ...nine ...eight ...seven ...six ...five ...four ...three ...two ...and inhale slowly. One...two ...three ...four ...five ...six ...and exhale slowly..."

He looked her over, seeing the bite on her breast and was overcome with a crushing sadness and unbridled anger.

But right now, he had to concentrate on making sure that she was all right before he would kill the son of a bitch lying on the floor in the living room.

He saw that Sarah's breath was returning to normal and felt a weight lifting off of his chest. "Take it easy little cat," he said as he felt her body start to push away from him. "You've had a rough night,"

"Little cat?" Kandice's voice was full of questions as she stood with her arms crossed in the doorway.

Both Sarah and Willem looked up to see the fiery-red head standing with her arms folded just feet away.

"Kandice, I need you to bring me something sterile-,"

"We don't have anything-,"

"Then boil something! And I am going to need soap and hot water,"

"Yes sir," Kandice said with a slight attitude and a scowl before she left the room.

Sarah looked back at Willem and touched his face as she took a deep breath. "You saved my life," she whispered blinking back tears as her throat tightened. "I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to you, you were right, I should have stayed the night."

"That doesn't matter now," his voice rumbling, the rich velvet of it wrapping around Sarah's frayed nerves, at seeing the tears in her eyes.

Sarah shook her head trying not to cry. "I really thought that I was going to die there in that alley. I am so grateful that you were there..."

"Hush now," he said touching her chin with his thumb, too afraid that if he touched her lips it would hurt her. "Relax. I'll get you all cleaned up here in just a minute. But right now, just relaxmy little cat,"

Slowly, Sarah eased her head down on Willem's shoulder, closed her eyes and tried to think about anything but what had just happened. With each carefully drawn breath she took, she also took in Willem's intoxicating smell of soap and man with the hint of flowers.

Flowers.

Sarah started to try and think about the hidden garden where Will had taken her to lunch last week. She tried to remember the dozens of different flowers and shrubs they had, but found that everything was a haze of that afternoon lunch except for one thing.

The man that was holding her so tenderly, she remembered everything about him from that day. She realized she couldn't remember the names of the shops he took her to, or any of the designer names the associates had flooded her with. The only thing she remembered of that day was the way the he looked at her and smiled and the way it has made her heart melt.

As she felt the gentle stokes of his fingers through her tangled hair Sarah realized that she had fallen in love with the handsome man who had just so recently strolled into her life, and that was a very big problem.