Sarah's Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

"I do understand that Sir. Please ask me your second question."

"It is vitally important that you be aware of your needs, feelings, desires, responses, and thoughts about anything you do or are having done to you as a submissive. You need to be willing to openly and honestly discuss any of those personal aspects of yourself that you are not sure of when any uncertainty exists in your head. If you don't understand what is happening, you won't grow and learn and become more aware of yourself as you go along.

First, I want you to remain on your knees, but I want you to sit back on your heels with your hands behind your back, your head held high, and your back arched enough to push those gorgeous tits out from your chest. We will call this #3. My second question is: 'What have you experienced sexually and emotionally since we left the campus parking lot?'"

Sarah instantly moved into the #3 position and looked off into the distance for a minute or so. "I have never ridden totally naked in a car. I have never been naked anywhere that I didn't have instant access to clothing of some kind. My emotions were going all over the spectrum. I was scared to death that someone would see me and recognize me. I was embarrassed riding helplessly naked in the car with you with no possible way to alter that situation in my favor under any circumstances. I thought about how I would be found on the side of the road naked after a car accident and what people would think. I even pictured my Mom driving by and seeing me. My mind was racing in overtime. My guts were twisted into square knots. I was praying that I wouldn't be caught in this humiliating situation.

I was also praying that I would be caught. I was thrilled when you told me to play with my pussy. My pussy floods a little more every time you tell me to do something. I don't really understand how I can be so scared and humiliated and so close to orgasm at the same time. My clit hasn't calmed down since you first ordered me to give you my shirt and bra. Even after that nuclear orgasm you allowed me to experience in the parking lot, I haven't really had any loss of highly sensitive arousal throughout my entire body. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life Sir. Thank you so much. I am so grateful that you have allowed me to perform for you and to experience what has been so wonderfully powerful. I will always perform for you. I promise I will do anything for you without question. And I beg you to do anything you want with me Sir."

"In the near future, should you continue on in the direction you have begun today, you will have a number of opportunities to both experience and understand humiliation at a much deeper level than just 'embarrassed'. For now, it is time for you to begin your fantasy of having a fist inside of your pussy, and maybe your asshole too. Tell me what you want the most right now."

"Master, I want anything that you want. If you want to fist fuck my cunt, then that is what we will do. I have always dreamed about this. I am so excited about having the opportunity to finally experience being fisted that my pussy is wet and juicy already. Please put your hand inside of me. All the way inside of me Sir."

"Get back into the #2 position."

While she was doing that, I refocused both video cameras on each side of her so that they were zoomed in on her ass. One was taking really close up video of her pussy and asshole. The other was not zoomed in quite as far so that her entire body filled the monitor. When the cameras were adjusted the way I wanted them, I began taking more digital still shots with the pocket camera. I circled around her and took several hundred. This thing took pictures as fast as I could push the button. I told her to use one hand on her pussy and took a bunch more of her masturbating. In just a few short hours, Sarah had gone from a fairly innocent 19 year old college student to an obedient exhibitionist on her hands and knees, totally naked, and playing with her pussy on the front lawn of a house while having the entire scene photographed and videotaped in intimate detail. All of this was just being a precursor to being filmed engaging in her first fist fucking experience. It always amazes me when watching a young woman going from what she thinks she should be to demonstrating what she really wants to be deep down inside.

"Tell me what you want more than anything else right now Sarah. Beg me."

"Please put your entire hand in my pussy Sir. I want it in there so much. I have dreamed of doing this for so long and now it's going to actually happen. Please don't stretch my cunt too fast Sir. I have never had anything the size of your fist inside of me."

"Do you want me to show the video to some of your girlfriends?"

"That would be total humiliation Sir but, if that's what you want to do, then that is what I want you to do too, if that pleases you Sir."

"Do you want to cum for me slut?"

"Oh, yes Sir. I'll cum as many times as you want me to Sir."

"When I am finished fisting your cunt and maybe your asshole too, you will suck my cock until I shoot my load into your mouth. I will be taking some pictures of you with my cum inside of your mouth. And, while you swallowing it all when I tell you to do so."

"I would love that Sir. I love the taste of cum. I want to drink all of your cum anytime you tell me Sir."

"I may even have you suck me off in front of the girlfriends who suggested that you come to see me. That would be a nice thank you reward don't you think?"

"I don't know Sir. I'm not very excited about the idea of performing oral sex while other people are there watching. I've never done anything like that before Sir."

"Well..... Maybe there will be a first time. Just because I am such a nice guy, maybe I'll let you decide when you would like to beg me to suck my cock in front of your girlfriends. That will be a good test of how well you are learning to be a submissive sex slut and how much you want to please me. We will see Sarah."

It was time to begin the fisting. I told Sarah to stop playing with her pussy and to put her head and her tits back down on the grass with her hands behind her back. I told her to keep her back arched so that her ass was always kept high and open. I also reminded her that if her tits were to lose contact with the grass, the fisting would stop instantly and she would be receiving an undetermined number of strokes of the riding crop, or paddle, for disobedience. I asked her if she understood everything and she said she did.

I had a small tube of KY in my pocket. I pulled it out, opened it, and put a glob of it on my right index finger. The first thing I did was to rub the KY all around and over her beautiful wrinkled browneye. I did this very slowly and lightly for several minutes. I wanted her asshole to become a sensitive erogenous zone rather than just an ordinary asshole. I added some more KY to my finger and slowly pushed it into her tight hole. It was no more than a half inch or so. I twisted my finger in both directions and pulled it out. Then back in again, but only the half inch. I pulled it out for the last time and began to gently stroke her pussy crack from one end to the other. Then it was from above her clit all the way over and past her asshole. Over and over for I don't know how many times.

I added a little pressure on my finger and it worked its way through the crack and into her soaking wet inner pink. And I do mean soaking wet. She was moaning almost instantly and saying "Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Oh God, yes Sir" over and over again. I circled around her clit and over the top of it several times until that little nub became erect and showed its head. I put one finger into her vagina and pumped and twisted it for several minutes before adding a second finger. She was so juicy that I didn't need any lube as of yet. When I began pumping two fingers in and out at a rapid rate, her pussy began making loud juicy squishy sounds and her moaning increased a decibel or two. The third finger had absolutely no trouble at all getting inside of her. Sarah's pussy hole was opening up and accepting each additional finger like they belonged there to begin with. After several minutes of rapid finger fucking with three digits, I decided to add the fourth. This was my pinky finger and it too went in without any resistance. I was soon pumping almost all of my hand into her cunt. All the way up to my thumb joint. My hand was soaked in her juices. Her fluids were flowing down her thighs and the wet sounds were getting louder and louder. So was her moaning. The moaning only stopped for as long as it took her to take another breath. I was also twisting my hand right and left as I pumped it in and out.

At this point, I suddenly stopped all motion. All Sarah said was: "Oh God Sir. Please don't stop now. Please put your whole hand inside of me. Please."

"Move one hand to your ass and insert three fingers all the way inside and keep pumping them in and out slowly until I tell you to do otherwise."

"Yes Sir."

She did exactly that. First, one finger went through her lubed sphincter and then the she slowly added the second one. Then the third. Meanwhile, with most of my hand pushed back into her pussy, I spread some KY all around my thumb and the rest of my hand that wasn't already inside of her at the moment. When I had everything greased up, including the beginning of my wrist, I move my thumb against the palm of my hand when I had pulled it out far enough so that only the four finger tips were still holding her hole open, and slowly began pushing my entire hand back inside of her.

When my thumb was about halfway in, I began feeling resistance. It was time to start really stretching her. I pushed and then backed off. Pushed harder and backed off. Each time I pushed, another quarter inch would make it into her vagina. Her moans were loud now, and she began to literally scream: "Push them in Sir. Just shove that hand all the way in. Fuck me with your fist. Fuck my cunt Sir."

When I finally got my hand in all the way to the last knuckle of my thumb, there was no longer any further to go except all the way in. I pushed just a bit harder and her labia spread out and over my entire hand as her cunt just seemed to suck my entire arm into its depths. I was in. All the way in. Including about 3 inches of my wrist. I just let my hand stay open and unmoving until she got used to having so much stuffing her pussy. Sarah's screaming settled back into moaning once again, and I do believe I heard purring too, but I can't be positive about that.

"Are you ready slut?"

"Do it Sir. Do it."

Now I slowly began to close my fingers into a fist. This wasn't easy in that tight channel. Little by little, I finally got my hand entirely closed and it became a fist. I again just let it sit there without moving. Her moaning never missed a beat. Now it was time to start.

I only moved it in and out an inch at first. I did that for at least five minutes before adding more distance to the in and out motion. I told her that she must beg me to cum the first time, but that she could cum any time she wanted to, without asking, after that. I finally reached the point where I could pull my hand almost all the way out and then plunge it rapidly all the way back to her cervix. When it was almost all the way out of her pussy, it looked like her entire cunt came out with it. It was quite a sexy sight watching her pussy close over my fist all the way up to my wrist. Her tits were in no danger of rising off of the grass. She was rocking forward when I plunged into her, and she rocked back with my arm as I pulled my hand most of the way out of her vagina. The sound from her mouth was one continuous "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (breath) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (breath) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Loud, steady, and the sexiest sound I have ever heard a woman make.

"Sarah didn't scream out in asking me if she could cum. It was very soft in comparison to all the loud constant moaning.

"May I cum for you Sir?"

Almost a whisper.

"Yes Sarah. You may cum."

And she did do just that. I kept pumping the fist in and out and Sarah kept cuming over and over again until she was begging me to please stop. Even after she lost the ability to stay up on her knees and fell forward so that she was flat on the ground with her legs wish boned and my arm still up her Hershey highway, she had one more orgasm.

After the last cum, Sarah just lay there in silence with her eyes closed and looking like she was in a coma. The smile on her face ended the coma theory. I got up and turned off both of the video cameras. I also took several stills of her laying there on the grass, naked and happy. Her fingers had come out of her asshole and her hand was lying still next to her body.

Leaving her there alone in the front yard, I went into the main house and washed up. I put together a few sandwiches from some stuff in the fridge that I needed to eat up quickly before it spoiled, since everyone was gone for several months. I also made some iced tea, put everything on a tray, and headed back out to the front yard once again.

Sarah was sitting up and looking quite the sight. Her hair was a mess, her knees were green, her chest and tits were covered with grass, and she did have that very worn out look. She was sitting 'Indian Style' with her legs crossed and facing out toward the main road.

"Would you like to go on a picnic?"

"Not sure I can walk at the moment. Would you allow a picnic right here Sir?"

"I think we can do that for my beautiful, gorgeous, submissive slut. How do you like your first day so far?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" was all I could hear coming out of a mouth stuffed with sandwich. When she was finished eating, she was going to have the opportunity of demonstrating her cock sucking techniques. That would only be videotaped on one camera, just inches from the side of her face. Then the stills of her mouth wide open and showing my thick creamy cum that she would soon be swallowing. We would be saving the asshole fisting for another time.

Player One
Player One
175 Followers