Sarah's Sexcapades 01

Story Info
Sarah "The Sexy Secretary" gets VERY naughty.
2k words
3.69
471.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah the Sexy Secretary

The Sexual Awakening of a 40 Something MILF

Sex with my wife, Sarah has always fun...but was pretty vanilla for many, many years. Then in her early 40's Sarah started to loosen up, big time. Not sure exactly why? Perhaps a combination of factors: a change in hormones, a more relaxed attitude in general (and willingness to have a cocktail, if necessary, to get in the right mood), some steady encouragement from me, a reinvigorated "I'm still a hot MILF" attitude thing (willing to compete with any hot bitch out there, regardless of age), and finally just trying a few new sexual things...that she liked...and then her escalating willingness to try even more.

She's become a sex tigress...ready to do a LOT more sexually than when we first got together 2 decades ago. It's a great trend that I hope escalates. This is Sarah's first Sexcapade on Literotica (with many more to follow if the readers like them) in no particular order, Enjoy!

Sarah has visited me many, many times now in my home office for mid-day sexual rendez-vous's...usually while kids are at school (but more on some of those in other series). This time she, indeed, was the "The Sexy Secretary." There's something about sex and secretaries...I remember fantasizing about fucking my former secretary, Courtney, a petite cutie pie who loved to wear tight sweaters and tops (and super thin brassieres) that showed off her prominent, silver-dollar sized nipples. More than once Courtney did the Sharon-Stone thing in my office...wearing no panties and giving me more than a quick peek at her shaved pussy when she uncrossed her legs as she sat at small glass conference table in front of my desk. She would have let me fuck her, I know, but I did not go there...

Sarah arrived looking the part: flimsy, almost sheer top that barely reach her crotch (and no panty), black mesh stockings, black heels, and of course, eye-glasses. About six feet tall in her heels, Sarah remains stunningly attractive in her 40's. Tall, fit, slim, blonde with a beautiful face (small tits...but heck, nobody's perfect). She still turns guys' heads daily, and undoubtedly many have fantasized about having their way with her. She gets propositioned regularly (even wearing her wedding ring) including by young studs who I guess want to do the real MILF thing. Not sure they could keep up with her these days.

Sarah held a file folder as a prop and pretended to read it. She'd just taken a luxurious bath and smelled delightfully of fresh fruity lotion. I asked her to have a have a seat in my office side chair. She crossed her legs, demurely, and looked ready for business. I took a couple photos of her before the action started. "Miss Sarah, we've got a lot of work to do this afternoon. First, though, I'd like to you to play with your pussy while I watch," I commanded. Sarah smiled, and slowly uncrossed her impossibly long legs, looking even sexier with thigh-high mesh stockings.

Letting me watch her masturbate herself, up-close-and-personal, in broad daylight was something that Sarah never used to really let me do. Sure, she's played with herself zillions of times but not with me watching. But now she loves being a masturbating exhibitionist. And even better, though, if she's in the right mood will let me take photographs of her playing with herself. try to be as prepared as a Boy Scout and have my trusty camera handy in case she is in a "photo" mood.

Sarah has realized that all this turns her on and me on, too. A high percentage of really good looking babes and women who love sex, I think, like being..."private" porn stars. And now Sarah loves to let me watch her drive herself to orgasm after orgasm. I started telling her a ways back that nothing gets me hotter than to watch her play with her pussy, and nothing does still. One of her goals is to get me so hot that she be able to make me cum with a single touch of my cock... Probably possible.

Sarah widened her long legs, showing me her fuzzy blonde pubic mound and slit. She still sports a thick natural blonde bush and has kept her curly, blonde fur all these years. But on our "Sex To-Do" list is a fancy trim job of some sort, to be determined. Maybe a really elegant, thin long landing strip straight up from her slit, or maybe a strip with a border around her opening, or an inverted triangle, or even completely bald...We'll just see what looks best. Suggestions anyone? I want to be her "pubic hair stylist" and will demand some serious compensation in return.

She used both hands to massage her hairy mound first and then moved down and started touching her delicate, pink lips. I sat in my rolling office chair...just a few feet in front of her watching intently as she began stroking the length of her labia and grazing her swelling little clit. Sarah likes to use one hand to open up her cunt and the other to fondle her lips and clit and finger fuck her wet hole....Click! She'd kicked off her heels and was now getting down to real work.

"What would your husband think if knew you were masturbating in front of your boss?" I asked Sarah playfully. "I think that he'd like to watch, too," she said and upped the pace of her playful fingers diddling her now inflamed cunt lips and swollen clitoris. "It looks like something is growing in your pants, baby," she noted as she focused in, circling her puffy pink clit. Indeed I was rock hard and ready to rumble when called upon.

"Let me help out here, my dear," I told her. She fondled the top of her slick opening while I moved my chair closer and pushed two of my fingers up into her wetness. Very juicy! She held out a moist finger and let me suck the cunt fragrance off it while I jammed another finger deep inside her vagina. For Sarah, once she's warmed up, the more fingers in her pussy, the better. I pressed them all together, including my thumb, and shoved them into her pussy and 5-finger fucked her as fast as I could until she grabbed my wrist and convulsed with pleasure.

I licked my fingers and began fucking my sexy secretary with my long tongue...but decided to eat her another time.

Sarah regained her composure and told me, "I'd really, really like to take some dick-tation, now." I was super stiff from her masturbation show and sticking my hand in her cunt...she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my hard on. I stood up in front of her as she leaned over..... Then, she promptly pulled it to her mouth and tongued the purple tip. Ah, then her lips were gliding up and down the shaft. I helped a bit...fucking her mouth...

Never one to give a lot a lot of blowjobs over the years (except for special occasions maybe), Sarah now relishes having a dick in her mouth...and has transformed into a true swallower, versus a spitter. She told me that she really liked cum cocktails which was NOT one of her favorite things for many years. She joked that she'd become a cum connoisseur and likes the different tastes of my semen. Plus, she said, "It's a great protein supplement. And to think I didn't used to like eating cum. What a blonde thing that was!" she's told me more than once.

Still wearing her secretary spectacles, she sucked my dick while I commented on what a wonderful job was doing. Sarah had learned to use just the right amount of hands and lips as practice has made more perfect, especially the last couple years. I told her as she blew me, "You might be up for a big raise if your performance continues to improve....and if the boss starts to get even more personal attention. Miss Sarah, you are an outstanding fellatrice. Please continue, my dear."

I wanted to spurt into my sexy secretary's mouth and give her a "big gulp," but I knew today that she really wanted my dick pumping her pussy. And I wanted to fuck her cunt as well. "Let's do dick-tation another way....my dear," I told Sarah, "Why don't you put your heels back on, stand up and turn around and lean against the side chair (which I turned around for better leverage). Sarah smiled, and did as asked...widening her sexy long legs, bending over a bit, bracing herself with both hands, and readying herself for what was coming next.

I stood up behind her and teased her a bit first, massaging her bare buns, running my middle finger, between her buns, up and down the length of her crack.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty boy," she giggled and then lurched a bit as I eased my thumb up into her snug butt and fingered her juicy pussy with my middle finger. Faster and faster I finger fucked her asshole and cunt at the same time...Sarah started to moan with pleasure. My former girl friend Brenda, who loved anal sex and taught me all I know, called this the "6-pack" hold with a thumb and middle finger in her pussy and ass...or vice versa.

Anal action of any kind had been an absolute taboo for Sarah until the last couple years, but now I wasn't sure if Sarah liked vaginal or anal stimulation better. It had become a toss-up. Oh, "I'm cumming so BIG again...Oh my...Oh my!" she moaned in ecstasy, as I rammed my thumb and middle finger as deeply as possible into her respective sex holes, massaging my fingers together inside her.

"PLEASE fuck me!" Sarah moaned, but I could tell she was cumming more. "Put your cock in me now, baby, please..., she begged frantically. I continued fingering her warm, tight holes until I heard her say once again..."Oh, that feels sooooo good. I'm cumming BIG. So BIG!"

With that announcement of orgasm (again a "new thing" in her 40's: to officially say that she is "cumming" or "cumming BIG"), I withdrew my fingers from Sarah's cunt and ass, and rammed my hard-on into her pussy from behind. Hands on her hips, I reached then around to grab her tits through her flimsy top while I fucked her hard and fast as she ground her butt into my groin...enjoying the view of my dick appearing and disappearing into her. The only sound in the room was that of unmistakable wet friction of penis against vagina.

Sarah has always liked it from behind, standing, kneeling or sitting. I'm convinced that a Iot of women not only love various doggy-styles for their deeper penetration, but also because they can imagine being fucked by any guy they want. Sarah has never gotten laid by a black guy (she says...at least so far), but I know a black announcer (and former pro athlete stud) who she's seen on TV and commented playfully, "It would be incredible getting fucked by that big handsome black guy. I'll bet his cock is gigantic!" Actually, I think that it might be quite entertaining to watch Sarah getting fucked by an immense black dick. Perhaps one day.

Just as I was about to unload, I withdrew my cock from my secretary's cunt and drove it between her buns and exploded. I quickly massaged my streams of thick semen into her crack for lubrication, and while I was still hard pressed the full length of my shaft up into her asshole. She groaned, "Oh My, I'm cumming BIG again!" as I butt fucked her. She reached between her legs with one hand to fondle her cunt while I pumped her ass, and I kept my dick up her asshole even after going soft.

Lovingly, my penis still between her buns, she turned her head and French-kissed me. Then my super Sexy Secretary said, "I cannot believe I went so many years not doing anal...I just love it in my ass! And she kissed me again."

Sarah's Sexcapades II -- cumming soon!