Sarah's Skanky Revenge

Story Info
Girl on girl action as rich bitch Sarah gains cruel revenge.
8k words
3.88
253.1k
91

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever erotic story, I hope you like it and will give me loads of kinky comments after reading,

Love to all, Lucy X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Introduction

At Forest Valley High school the race to become home coming queen is fierce, but then again isn't it at all American high schools!

The two main contenders for the crown last year were Sarah Jennings and Holly Ellis. They were both 18 years old, beautiful and popular, but that's where the similarities ended.

Holly was sweet and kind, friends with everyone, a teacher's favourite with high marks and a brilliant future. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and a slim but athletic figure. Holly came from a poor family though and by her senior year she lived alone in a run down apartment she had inherited from her grandmother, as she had fallen out with her parents and refused to move with them to Alaska as she wanted to finish out high school in the town she had grown up in.

As well as being academically gifted Holly was also county tennis champion in the girls under 18 divisions the year before and was hotly tipped to excel in the adult competitions too.

Sarah like Holly was beautiful, also a blonde she had green eyes and was a couple of inches taller than Holly at 5 foot 7. If you asked most people who got to know Sarah how they would describe her the most commonly used words would be spoilt hore or nasty bitch. Sarah was used to getting what she wanted and she didn't have any morals about how she went about getting it. She was part of what might have been described as a gang, although in truth they hurt a lot of people verbally they never got physical, probably as they were too concerned about damaging a nail or something.

Holly was still a virgin, she had had a couple of boyfriends and had turned down countless offers of dates as she had incredibly high standards about who she would date, although some girls thought she just thought she was too good for the boys at their school. As for the two boyfriends she had allowed near her, one got bored with just kissing and went off with one of Sarah's friends who was much less inhibited sexually and the second did get as far as groping her breasts before Holly decided that she just didn't fancy him enough to go further and ended things.

Sarah on the other hand had slept with 8 guys as well as making out with about a dozen more over the past 3 years.

It seemed Sarah had insulted a few too many of her classmates though as with just 3 days left until the vote it was clear Holly was set for a win, so Sarah came up with a plan, an elaborate plan, that would not only humiliate Holly and force her out of the race, but would also change her life for ever.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: The set up

It was Friday, 3 days before the election and Sarah knew she was in trouble. Her arch rival Holly who she hated was set to beat her and ruin her dream of becoming home coming queen. Holly was such a stuck up bitch, she was frigid and snooty and just needed so badly to be taken down a peg or ten in Sarah's mind.

She had concocted the perfect plan, it would humiliate and degrade Holly and not only would she get the pleasure of getting revenge on the bitch but she would get to share the experience with her three best friends Christy, Melissa and Nicky.

They were all like Sarah, rich, spoilt and majorly hot. They were all also blondes and all enjoyed sex with no shortage of guys.

For a couple of weeks before Sarah had been spreading rumours about how Holly had been saying all these horrible things about this girl Lisa Miskill.

Lisa was the fattest girl in school and was ugly with it. She was 5 foot 8 with dark hair and must have weighed at least 260 pounds. In truth even if she was thin she would still have been thought of as ugly. She did have a reputation though however of being a kinky bitch, although no man had ever gone near her a couple of the girls had discovered a stack of truly perverted porno mags in her locker, all of which depicted women doing humiliating and disgusting things to both men and other women. Most people couldn't work out if Lisa was fantasising about being dominant or dominated, but Sarah had worked out that a girl of Lisa's size could only practically be the one doing the dominating.

On the Tuesday 3 days before Sarah flanked by Nicky, Christy and Melissa (for protection, after all Lisa could have beaten the crap out of Sarah if she had wanted to) had sought out Lisa. She told the fat hore that she knew the awful things Holly had been saying about her and she knew about her interest in porn mags. She told Lisa that she had a plan to get revenge on Holly and that she needed Lisa's help, as she told Lisa the details a smile formed on Lisa's fat face and grew and grew as the conversation went on.

Lisa agreed to help and was so excited at the prospect that she hurried home and spent the entire evening with her fingers in her sopping wet pussy. Lisa had forgotten to shower that morning and was pretty nasty by the end of the evening, but she decided not to shower or even wash before Friday as a special bonus for Friday's fun.

On Friday morning Sarah forged a note from one of their teachers and had Christy slip it into Holly's bag during Science class. The note instructed Holly to attend a meeting with that teacher 30 minutes after the end of school in the classroom at the far end of school.

** * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: Sarah's plan comes to fruition

During lunch break on Friday Holly was looking for a pen in her bag when she discovered a note from her History teacher Miss Adams telling her she wanted to discuss course work with her after school, Holly knew the deadline was coming up for completing this work but was surprised that Miss Adams would have any concerns about an A grade student like her. Still she had no plans after school and thought she might as well keep her teacher happy.

25 minutes after school had finished Holly walked through the empty corridors towards the class room she was meeting Miss Adams in. The room was a small teaching room at the end of the humanities corridor right next to the gymnasium. She found a note on the door telling her that Miss Adams was helping the gym teacher move some equipment out of a storage cupboard at the far end of the gym and that she was to go and find her once she had arrived.

Holly entered the gym and saw the big storage cupboard at the far end was open with most of the exercise mats and a lot of equipment stacked outside it. She called to Miss Adams to tell her she was there, but upon getting no response she started down the empty gym. She noticed the light was on in the storage room and stepped inside.

What she saw there took her by surprise, the cupboard was massive and was actually as big as some of the classrooms, it was at that moment set up with the floor covered by a series of exercise mats and there were also several storage boxes each about 4 feet high. It was these boxes that shocked Holly as sat with legs dangling over the sides of four of the boxes all facing the doors at different angles were that bitch Sarah who she hated more than anyone else in the world, the bitch's friends Christy and Melissa who she also hated and Nicky, the bitch who had stolen her first boyfriend for no reason better than that she had felt horney and as a friend of Sarah she also felt it'd be really funny to get one over on Holly like that.

In Sarah's state of shock she didn't notice Lisa who was behind her closing the doors and locking them before moving a side and hiding the key.

Sarah was the first to speak,

"Oh hey there Holly, Miss Adams couldn't make it unfortunately, but don't worry we've got something really special planned for you!", she beamed.

"Did you like my little note bitch," Melissa chimed in,

"Miss Adams is nearly as dumb as you, I stole her note book the other day and copied her hand writing, god you are dumb, everyone knows Miss Adams always sneaks off early on Fridays to screw the gym teacher!" she laughed.

"Yeh, that's how we know we won't be disturbed, right now they'll be in that dingy motel off the highway screwing each others brains out." Gloated Christy.

It was then that Holly realised she was in trouble, she turned to run back out the door and found it shut, she pushed it, it didn't open, she pushed again, she hit it and threw herself against it but it wouldn't budge. The girls behind her just sat there laughing hysterically at her feeble attempts to escape.

"Nice try, It's locked and without the key you're not going anywhere, oh and guess who have the key!!!" beamed an ecstatic Sarah.

When Holly turned back to face the girls they had all got up, Sarah and Nicky, the two people she hated most in the world stood in front of the boxes they had been sitting on with massive smiles on their faces and Christy and Melissa had moved off to the side and Holly couldn't immediately see where they were in the shadows that formed around the edges of the room.

"We're going to have some fun with you," Nicky bragged and licked her lips in a way that made Holly feel very uneasy.

"I know you hate me as much as you hate Sarah if not more and that just makes this more fun for me!" laughed Nicky.

Holly had no idea what they were planning but she knew she had to get out of there and she knew she would have to get the key to do that. Judging by Nicky and Sarah's smugness she was betting one of them had the key. She started forward intending to attack them and try and grab the key, but as she started forward Christy stepped forward and tripped her and Melissa jumped on top of her. Nicky and Sarah also moved forward then and within seconds Holly's clothes were flying off, Christy pulled off her jacket as Sarah pulled off first one and then the other shoe. Melissa roughly thrust her t-shirt over her head and off as Nicky ripped off her skirt with a sickening smile. Holly felt both panicked and self conscious at the same time, she tried to push the girls away, to escape, to cover herself all at the same time but succeeded in doing none of them.

She saw her clothes being thrown off to the side of the room as this was happening and she saw her socks flying towards the pile of clothes as Nicky pulled them off whilst Melissa was holding down her arms so that Christy could remove her bra.

Then she felt her arms being brought up above her head and she realised to her horror that Christy had one arm, Melissa had the other and they were putting them in chains that they had attached to equipment hooks on the floor either side of the doors.

As they finished Sarah and Nicky grabbed her ankles and did the same thing, chaining her to two more equipment hooks.

Holly was horrified, she was tied spread eagled, naked apart from her panties and the two people she hated most in the world were standing over her proned body laughing and taunting her. The one tiny bit of Solis she managed to take at that moment was at least they left her panties on.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4: Lights, camera, action

Holly's hopes that they just wanted to embarrass her and tease her were short lived. Nicky walked back to the boxes Sarah and her had been sat on when Holly first saw them and lifted the lid off one, she rummaged around in it for a second or two before pulling out a large pair of scissors and handing them to Sarah.

"Well you snooty little bitch, lets see what you keep under there, what you are so prudish about keeping everyone away from." Sarah said as she grabbed a handful of the panties covering what was left of Holly's modesty.

"Maybe she's got a cock under there!!!" laughed Christy,

"If she has I'm cutting it off!!!" shrieked Melissa in a fit of laughter.

Sarah had a wicked grin on her face as she cut through one side, then the other of the plain white panties before tearing off the tattered garment.

Nicky moved forward and picked up what was left of the crotch section and held the cotton material over Holly's nose with a perverted grin,

"Do you like that bitch, that's what your filthy pussy smells like you dirty hore," laughed Nicky

Holly shook her head to try and get the tattered panties away from her nose,

"no, well don't worry, nobody's ever going to go near that skanky thing so you don't need to worry about how gross it is!" Nicky giggled.

She threw what was left of the panties away and returned to stand by Sarah.

"please, let me go" Holly said feebly,

"what ever you want, I'll do it, just please give me my clothes back and let me go." She sobbed.

"Let you go, why would we do that, we've only just started having fun." Laughed Sarah.

As Holly lay and sobbed Sarah stepped forward and stood over her, then suddenly she opened her mouth and spat right on Holly's face, she laughed, and after a couple of seconds let a massive wad of spit go, right into Holly's face again! She stepped back in fits of laughter, then Nicky stepped up and followed Sarah's example letting an even bigger gob full of spit right onto Holly's face, some went in her eyes and the rest of Nicky and Sarah's spit pooled on her face. Christy took her turn spitting on Holly's face before Melissa put her foot lightly over Holly's left breast, she pushed her foot down and as Holly cried out in pain Melissa spat right into her mouth. At that all the girls fell about laughing before taking turns spitting on her face and in her mouth several more times each over the next few minutes.

Eventually Sarah was out of spit and she instructed Christy to get some tissues out of her bag and wipe Holly's face down.

"We need her to look presentable, or at least as presentable as a plain little slut like her can look anyway" Smiled Sarah.

Holly thought it was over, they were going to let her go, a few seconds later however she realised they were far from done with her.

In Holly's distraught state she assumed that she hadn't noticed the video camera that Nicky was suddenly holding up in front of her, although in truth she hadn't seen it because it had been out of her view, being operated in the shadows by Lisa, the fattest, ugliest girl in school who had been hiding in the shadows filming everything.

Melissa stepped over Holly and held the viewer to Holly's right eye and she watched in shock as the film showed the four girls taunting her and spitting on her. It suddenly dawned on her that the film showed her naked and she struggled again against her bonds and tried to cover herself to the laughter and amusement of her audience.

"Pass me that camera Melissa and Nicky I think we both know what it's time for you to get out of that box" Sarah instructed with a wicked grin.

Nicky went back over to the box that she had got the scissors from and came back with a bag that rattled suggesting it contained several items. She handed Sarah a new tape for the camera which Sarah quickly slotted in.

"That first video is for our personal enjoyment," Christy told Holly whilst smiling like a cat that got the cream. She then put on her sexiest voice and knelt down by Holly and told her,

"this next one might be seen by a few more people!" and she licked her lips and winked at a frightened Holly.

Nicky handed two small devices to Christy and Melissa, Holly couldn't see clearly what they had been handed, but from what she did see she realised whatever the objects were they weren't anything she had seen before.

"Now, you need to keep a big smile on your face you little slut, if you don't look like you are having fun then we will have to use these." Christy kewed in an almost sing song voice.

"Maybe you should show her what they do." Sarah said with obvious glee in her voice.

Melissa and Christy held the devices up to Holly's breast, they positioned them right over her nipples,

"As much as we hate you, we don't want to have to use these again, so don't make us. This is what will happen if you don't keep that nice big smile on your face!) Melissa smiled and then Holly learnt what those devices were! A searingly painful electrical shock struck both of her breasts and made her face distort in agony.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," squeaked Holly,

"I'll do what you want, just don't hurt me again." She pleaded.

"Get that smile on your face then" ordered Sarah as she stood up and brought the camera around to get the perfect view of Holly's face. She then directed Christy to cover Holly's eyes with her jacket so she wouldn't see the surprise Nicky had for her.

Holly had recovered enough to force a convincing smile to her face but in her mind she was despairing. She was naked in front of other people, other girls! She was tied spread eagled, with the girl she hated more than anyone in the world hovering over her with a video camera and the girl she hated second most in the world about to give her a surprise, she didn't know what the surprise was going to be, but she knew she was going to hate it.

"Remember what happens if you lose that smile Holly," Sarah winked as she said it.

"Are we ready, okay then, lights, camera, action!" Sarah said with a giggle and leant in closer as Christy whipped the jacket covering Holly's eyes away.

The camera showed what was obviously a girl, squatting over Holly's chest with a huge strap-on dildo that was positioned over Holly's lips. Holly could see the girl was Nicky and was shocked at what she saw. Nicky was now naked with a huge dildo hanging between her legs. Holly noticed Nicky's breasts bouncing around as she positioned her self and she then realised where the dildo was positioned, right over her own mouth. Holly was about to try and move, about to turn her face away when she remembered what would happen if she didn't look like she was enjoying it. Christy and Melissa were laughing and taunting her, saying she loved plastic cocks as she could never get near a real one, saying it was the first cock she'd ever seen and would probably be the last as she was a frigid bitch and other hurtful things like that.

Sarah then urged Nicky to move forward and stick it into Holly's mouth, Nicky had a huge evil smile as she re-positioned herself and spat right into Holly's face as she pushed the tip of the cock into her mouth. She put about 2 inches into Holly's mouth, enough so it was clearly in but not enough to choke her.

"Suck my cock you little hore, suck it like I sucked Paul's that day I won him from you!" Nicky taunted,

"Look at that, she sucks cock like a pro." Laughed Melissa.

"That's enough" Said Sarah with a sigh,

"I've stopped filming, we have more than enough for what we need.".

Sarah rewound the tape and watched it back with a smile on her face,

"perfect" she said and told Nicky she could put her clothes back on.

As she started to dress and Melissa and Christy handed back the painful electric devices Nicky taunted Holly,

"Did you enjoy that bitch, getting to see my perfect body, the kind of body you will never have, the kind of body that means I will always be better than you. Stealing your boyfriend, it was easy! Maybe if you'd given him head you might have at least made him think for 20 seconds before he jumped into my bed, the way you sucked my strap-on you proved to us what a little slut you are!".

Sarah put the camera to Holly's right eye again, Holly was horrified to see the film of her sucking a strap-on, she realised she looked like she was loving it, she realised it was very obvious that it was a girl's strap on she was sucking on and she realised that there was no way to tell who the girl was who was wearing the strap-on.

"Just so you know, I didn't attach the microphone, so nobody will know it's Nicky that's your co-star and nobody will realise that we were forcing you to do it." Sarah boasted with a massive smile.

"Now what to do with the film, we could post it on the internet and make sure everyone at school see's what a skanky lesbian slut you are! Or we could just keep it to ourselves to watch and laugh at, what do you think Holly? Would you like everyone to know what a hore you are?" Nicky asked with an evil grin on her face.