Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Back to school but will the girls continue to torment Holly?
9.4k words
4.42
92.7k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where Sarah's Skanky Revenge part 3 finished, so this will make much more sense if you read the first 3 parts first, although you may still enjoy it if you don't. I'm still not sure of where this story is going beyond part 6 so idea's and feedback are very welcome, especially from other girls.

Apologies for the delay in writing this part, the next will follow much more swiftly, I hope!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Back to School

As Holly arrived at school she was glad to see it was just before 8.30, she was going to be on time. Her alarm had woken her and after showering she had dressed in the unflattering outfit the girls had instructed her to wear for that day. Although the outfit was unflattering to her relief it wasn't slutty. The skirt was purple and went down to her knees, the top was a green t-shirt and the shoes were dull black things, they weren't stylish but at least they were comfortable. She had been allowed to wear socks, knickers and even a bra, although the bra was pink and frilly, the sort of thing she would never have chosen herself and the knickers were plain white with pictures of cartoon characters on them, they were very childish and certainly not appropriate for her age.

Once dressed Holly ate two of the dehydrated camping meals, the only food the girls had left in her apartment, to be honest they had little flavour, but she didn't mind this as they tasted a million times better than they had done the first two times she had eaten some of the meals! After applying the small amount of makeup she usually wore and fixing her hair she set off on her regular 15 minute walk to school.

As she entered the building the 5 foot 5 blonde headed for her locker where she had been instructed to meet her 4 tormentors at 8.30. As she walked Holly noticed posters of herself and Sarah on almost every wall she passed, the posters were as part of the two girl's rival campaigns for homecoming queen. As she drew near her locker it dawned on her that the posters she had put up didn't look right, as she stopped to look at one she noticed with horror the ones of her had been tampered with. Instead of her campaign slogan there was one talking about scrapping the cheerleading squad because it was demeaning to women and if that wasn't bad enough all the posters had clearly been drawn on, some had a beard or moustache drawn on them, others had a speech bubble of her saying something stupid or mildly embarrassing. Of course she knew who had done it, but she knew she couldn't report it as Sarah had so much over her.

She set off again down the corridor adjacent to the one her locker was in, she knew now that Sarah would definitely be voted homecoming queen, that stuff about banning cheerleading would cost her so many votes and nobody would know it wasn't her real poster. As she turned the corner she saw Christy and Melissa standing by her locker, she was relieved not to see Sarah or Nicky but she knew these girls were only moderately less vile.

"Hey Holly," cooed Christy,

"We just love your new posters!" she said as both girls started to laugh.

"and your outfit today, it's just perfect!" chimed in Melissa still laughing.

They moved from in front of Holly's locker so that the embarrassed girl could stow away the books she wouldn't need until the afternoon, before beckoning her to follow them.

Christy and Melissa led Holly down a couple of corridors into the school's least used girls bathroom. As the door closed behind the three of them Sarah's head poked out from the end stall and with a smile she told Holly to join her there.

As Holly entered the cubical she saw Nicky sat on the closed lid of the toilet with Sarah stood to the side. Christy and Melissa followed Holly inside the large wheelchair accessible cubical, shutting and bolting the door as they did so.

Nicky sat there with an evil smile on her face looking right at Holly as Sarah took out her camera phone.

"Good morning Holly," said Nicky with false sincerity,

"I hope you enjoyed my little sex show last night, Paul certainly enjoyed himself!" all four girls laughed at this comment.

As Holly blushed at this she realised that all the girls were in on what Nicky had done the night before. She wasn't sure if Nicky expected her to answer, but before she could do so Melissa pushed her forward and Nicky ordered her to kneel in front of the toilet.

"As I stole Paul from you before you got very far I thought I'd show you what you were missing out on! Last night you saw and this morning you get to taste!" as Nicky said this she spread her legs and with her hand on the back of Holly's head she guided the unfortunate girl's mouth down to her pussy.

"You might have noticed I didn't make him use a condom last night, that was so you'd have a tasty treat this morning!" smiled Nicky as the other girls burst into laughter again,

"now I want you to suck every drop of his sperm out of me as well as making sure to clean up what dripped on to my crotch, thighs and stomach!".

Holly had been forced to do the same thing by Melissa two days earlier, but this was far more humiliating, not only did the sperm belong to her ex boyfriend but the whole scene was taking place knelt on the floor of the girls toilets. She knew she had no choice so started with the least dreadful bits, she licked the dried cum from Nicky's thighs and lower stomach, causing the cruel blonde to giggle as she did so.

She next moved down to the area where the girl's pubic hair would have been if she wasn't clean shaved and again licked the salty splashes from there. Once she was sure the rest was gone Holly took a deep breath and dived her tongue into Nicky's dirty twat.

Nicky gasped in pleasure as Holly's tongue got to work,

"Wait wait wait," she panted,

"I know you love the taste of my delicious pussy, but we don't have time for that now, your just hear to clean Paul's scum from my filthy snatch!" she laughed.

Holly withdrew her head a little so she could see the areas where the sperm had pooled, she placed her lips over the patches of cum and one by one she sucked and licked until they were all gone.

"I've finished princess Nicky," Holly said as she withdrew her head and knelt in front of Nicky.

Sarah turned off the phone and bent down to look,

"looks clean to me, but I'm not getting too close!" she joked.

Nicky reached for her handbag which was sat to her side, she took out a clean pair of knickers and put them on. As she did this Sarah gave Holly some instructions for the next few hours, they were:

**Holly was allowed to wash her face, but mustn't drink anything or rinse her mouth out until morning break. This was so that she would have the taste of Nicky and Paul's mixed juices in her mouth for the next 90 minutes.

** She only had to call the girls Princess if she was alone with any of them.

** She should still vote for herself when voting for homecoming queen opened at morning break, but she must not actively campaign.

** She must meet the girls at her locker during lunch, at 1.02.

After Holly had confirmed she understood all of these rules she was allowed to wash her face and leave the bathroom and the girls didn't even make her thank them or kiss anything before she left.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: How to lose an election

As Holly hurried to her first class she noticed a lot of people staring at her, this made her nervous that she hadn't got all the spunk off her face, but she quickly realised that she had got it all, it was her odd clothes that were drawing the attention.

She took a seat at the back of class and her first two lessons, 45 minutes each, passed uneventfully. Morning break started at 10.30 and that day the candidates for homecoming queen had to go and cast their votes. The school paper would take photos to go in an edition which would be printed straight away so students could see it before the rest of the school were allowed to vote. The paper would be available at 1 o'clock and the poles would open at 1.15.

Everyone knew that of the 5 candidates on the ballot Sarah and Holly had by far the most support. Kirsten and Louise were both pretty hot, but they were peripheral figures and didn't really hang with a popular crowd. As for the fifth candidate, most people thought she was entered as a joke by Sarah and her friends, in fact it wasn't Sarah's group that put her name forward, but it was done as a joke by the cheerleading squad. The girl in question, Larissa Tiler, was 5 foot 2, she wore glasses, had black hair in a pony tail to a couple of inches below her shoulders, she wasn't ugly but wasn't strikingly attractive either and was described by almost everyone as a geek. Larissa was as you might guess very smart, she was great with a computer and was top of most classes, but she didn't have many friends and was a serious virgin, she hadn't even kissed a boy since the third grade.

In all the discussion around the school over who would win out of Holly and Sarah nobody had noticed that for the first time in the school's history none of the cheerleaders had been nominated. The reason for this was partly that none of the senior cheerleaders could be bothered with it and partly that they were all really into the idea of their joke candidate.

As Holly walked in to the school reception she saw that on the receptionists desk was the ballot box, set up near the desk was a camera mounted on a tripod and to her right the other candidates had started to form a line. Sarah, Louise and Larissa were already there and Holly was instructed to join the line.

As they waited for the last candidate to arrive Holly noticed Christy and Melissa whispering to a boy who she knew was in charge of the school newspaper. She thought she saw them hand the boy something but at that moment her attention was distracted as Kirsten arrived and joined the back of the line.

"Okay girls, each of you will tick the box next to your name on this vote slip," the head receptionist explained,

"you will then step forward and place it in the box, our photographer here will take two photos of each of you, one of you putting your vote in the box and the second will be taken over to the side once you've voted." She finished.

Each girl in turn stepped forward and placed their vote in the ballot box before posing for their second photo. Sarah as ever looked beautiful and confident and Holly couldn't help thinking how pathetic she looked compared to her rival, wearing those mismatched clothes and having to force her smile.

After Kirsten, the last in line, had finished being photographed the girls were allowed to leave and they all hurried off for the next set of classes. This time it was three 45 minute lessons in a row between 10.45 and 1 o'clock. Again the classes passed uneventfully and it seemed to Holly like only a few minutes between third period starting and the lunch bell ringing.

Holly hurried to her locker as Sarah had told her to do, she found it deserted as the other students had all hurried off to get lunch and a copy of the school newspaper. A minute or so after Holly got there she heard laughter and saw Sarah, Nicky, Christy and Melissa approaching down the corridor.

"We don't have time to make sure you aren't running around campaigning," Started Nicky,

"so we're going to make sure you're kept away from everyone else."

"Open your locker," instructed Sarah,

Holly opened the large locker, apart from some books at its foot it was empty. The locker was made of metal, was about 6 foot high and had a combination lock on the door. It also had one of those little shutters about a foot from the top that opened so you could look in through a two inch gap.

Sarah had a big smile on her face as she ordered Holly to get inside the locker and kneel down,

"We'll be back to let you out just before afternoon lessons begin," she said,

Then Nicky stepped forward,

"Something for you to read in there!" she said smugly as she handed Holly a copy of the school newspaper which had a beaming Sarah on the front page.

"and something to eat," said Melissa as she handed Holly a hot dog,

"we got you something from lunch, don't worry apart from me spitting on the sausage we haven't done anything to it!" she added.

"and I've got you a drink and don't worry, it's just water and my spit!" giggled Christy.

Once they'd handed the food, drink and paper to Holly Sarah with a vindictive smile on her face slammed the door shut. Then she heard the scrape of the shutter opening above her,

"no, she's not visible," said Nicky, she then spat through the gap on to Holly's head before closing the shutter again. Holly heard the girls laughter disappearing into the distance as they walked away.

Holly sat there in the darkness for a few minutes in silence, she ate the hot dog and drank some of the water while she was waiting for her eyes to adjust to the light.

Once she could see well enough to read she picked up the school paper, she saw Sarah smiling back at her from the front page under the headline, Race For Homecoming Queen Hots Up!

She turned to the second page to read the editorial about the contest and was dismayed to see they had picked up on the anti cheerleading comments attributed to her by the fake posters Sarah had put up. They also criticised Holly's strange choice of clothing. The article went on to praise Sarah's appearance and it managed to put the other three candidates over in a way that suggested none had a chance.

Holly continued to flick through the paper as she heard footsteps every now and then along the corridor outside her locker. She skipped a few pages about the school's sports teams and went to the adverts, as usual these included students trying to sell second hand books or musical instruments but her attention was grabbed by this paragraph,

"Attractive athletic blonde girl, age between 16 & 18, a recent lesbian, seeks girls for dates, fun and experimentation. Very discrete and not choosy, any girl aged 18 or over with similar interests should email" and then it listed an email address.

As she read this for the third time it hit her, that was what Melissa and Christy had been talking to the editor about, the girls were trying to find another girl to make Holly date. She was surprised they were vague about her age and had described her as attractive, but she thought they wanted to make sure some girls applied and that it wasn't too obvious it was Holly they were talking about. As she thought about it Holly also realised to her horror that practically everyone in the school would have a copy of the paper that day because of the election.

At 1.35 Holly was feeling seriously uncomfortable knelt in the confined space of her locker, what was worse two of the cheerleaders had just arrived and she could hear them leant against her locker eating and chatting.

"God I hope that bitch Holly doesn't win," she heard one say,

"Yeh, get rid of the cheerleading squad, who does the cow think she is," her friend replied,

"She's one of those girls who thinks just because she's good at a sport she's better than the rest of us." Said the first girl

"Yeh, what a bitch!" agreed the second,

"Hey Emma have you seen this," said the first girl,

"Oh my god! Who sent you that?" replied the one Holly now knew was called Emma,

"Brad, but it's been going around all day, nobody seems to know who texted on the original," responded the first girl,

"what a whore, who takes a photo of their twat and sends it around! Hey Lucy, whose do you think it is!" said Emma with a laugh,

"No idea, it's shaved clean so you can't even tell her hair colour. It can't be one of us cheerleaders or we'd all know by now, after all none of us keep secrets from the others." Suggested Lucy,

"Maybe it's Sarah Jennings or one of her friends," Emma prompted,

"Nah, who'd be stupid enough to piss off Sarah, that girl's mean enough as it is, can you imagine how bad she'd be to someone she's actually mad at?" Lucy pointed out,

"Wouldn't it be funny if it was Holly's" laughed Emma,

"Totally, but there's no way it's hers, that stuck up cow's far too uptight for that, she probably couldn't even locate her snatch on a diagram!" joked Lucy sending both girls into a fit of laughter.

"Come on, we still have to go and vote," said Emma,

"GO LARISSA!" they chanted together.

As they went to leave Emma opened the shutter at the top of Holly's locker and chucked her napkin, food wrapper and empty drink bottle in. Seeing this Lucy laughed and tossed her rubbish in too, both girls then spat a couple of times into the locker before closing the shutter.

"I'd love to spit in her face rather than just into her locker, ban cheerleading, what a bitch!" Exclaimed Emma as the girls walked off laughing.

Holly was mortified, she instinctively knew that the photo that most of the school had seen and the two cheerleaders were talking about must have been of her pussy. She knew the girls had taken photos after Christy had shaved her on Saturday but she couldn't believe they had actually sent one of them to everyone. As she knelt there she realised that they now had even more over her than before, as it would be so easy for Sarah to let slip to the rest of the school that the humiliating photo was of Holly. She felt awful stuck there knowing that even though she was a virgin every boy in school would soon have seen her most intimate area.

Holly was forced to kneel there with rubbish and spit in her hair for another 25 minutes until Nicky and Melissa came to let her out literally as the bell for afternoon lessons went.

As Holly tumbled out of the door, the rubbish the two cheerleaders had thrown on her spilling out after her, Nicky said,

"Better hurry to lessons, we couldn't let you out earlier because too many people were hanging around."

"Wait," Melissa stopped her getting up,

"where did you get all that extra food from?" she said noticing the wrappers and bottles that fell out of the locker,

"I didn't Princess Melissa, two of the cheerleaders, Lucy and Emma, were leant on my locker whilst they were eating and they decided to throw their rubbish into it." Holly explained,

With a cruel grin Nicky asked,

"Is that all they did to you bitch?"

"No princess Nicky, they also spat a couple of times each, they didn't know I was in there though." Replied Holly.

"Well make sure you wipe the spit out of your hair before you get to class." Laughed Nicky as her and Melissa walked off.

Holly ran to the bathroom and used tissues to get the spit out of her hair before running to her next lesson. Despite her rush she was 5 minutes late, but as Miss Adams, the history teacher, assumed Holly's lateness was caused by the election she didn't punish her.

History was a double lesson so ran from 2 until 3.30 and when the bell went for the end of school Holly was relieved to see that the posters of her, Sarah and the others had all come down to be replaced by posters of the 8 boys standing the next day for homecoming king.

After the stress of the day Holly left the building rapidly and jogged home. She didn't see Sarah, Nicky, Christy or Melissa as she left, but she knew she'd hear from them far sooner than she'd like.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: An Evening's Work

As Holly arrived outside her apartment she was dismayed to see Sarah's convertible parked outside. She found the girls waiting in the hall way outside her front door, they let her through to let them in and once they had all entered Sarah, Melissa, Christy and Nicky went and sat down in the lounge as Holly was sent to get them all drinks out of the fridge.

When Holly entered with the lemonade on a tray she was ordered down on all fours, Christy took the tray and placed it carefully on Holly's back so they could use her like a table again. The girls chatted about nothing in particular for a few minutes before removing the tray from Holly's back and ordering her to kneel in front of the sofa that Nicky, Christy and Melissa were sharing.