Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Holly, you're lucky you don't have a cell phone," Nicky started with a glint in her eye,

"because the most disgusting photo of some girl's pussy was getting texted around today at school, I reckon pretty much everyone saw it, even a few of the teachers!" she continued with a wicked smile,

"I can't imagine who'd be slutty enough to let someone photograph

their bare snatch!" teased Christy,

"You don't know who it was do you Holly?" taunted Melissa,

Sarah interrupted at that point,

"Just think what everyone would say if they knew it was your shaven haven that was the talk of the school, the look on your face would be almost worth us telling everyone tomorrow! But we won't, don't worry, we have far more exciting plans for you, plans that we can only do whilst we have leverage over you. If we do ever decide to tell everyone about all your whorish behaviour you won't just be kicked out of school, you'll be unemployable and friendless, so you better be sure to keep us happy!" she laughed cruelly as she finished saying this.

Holly hated Sarah so much, but she knew her enemy was right and had complete control over her.

"We haven't got that long tonight, we've got some hunky boys coming round to Nicky's later to help us celebrate my inevitable crowning as homecoming queen. Don't worry though, you've got time to service us each before we go and we have some work for you to do after we leave too!" Sarah explained happily.

Whilst Sarah had been talking Melissa had slipped out of the room and got the dog collar they had made Holly wear all weekend and now she quickly attached it and smiling led Holly crawling across the floor to Sarah's feet.

Melissa handed the lead to Sarah who instructed Holly to kiss her feet. On this occasion Sarah kept her shoes on and just had Holly kiss the top of them a few times before bringing the subjugated girl up to her knees. Sarah removed her panties teasingly, thrusting her crotch at Holly a couple of times, before pulling her slave's head forward between her legs on to her pussy.

Holly knew by now what Sarah liked, she started by gently running her tongue along the dominant girl's outer lips a few times before quickly flicking her tongue against her inner walls. Sarah was already very wet, the thought of the boys she was meeting later and her now certain victory over Holly had her massively turned on and it wasn't long before she pushed Holly tight to her pussy, forcing the trapped girl's tongue deep into her drenched folds. Holly's tongue drove deep searching and probing for Sarah's clit and once she found it it only took a few quick strokes to send the taller girl over the edge, causing Sarah to clamp Holly's head firmly between her thighs as her wetness coated Holly's face.

When Sarah got her breath back she pushed Holly away and the now cum covered girl swallowed the juices that had ran into her mouth. As she sat for a few seconds getting her breath back and awaiting instructions she found her mind wandering into dangerous territory again, she was thinking that Sarah definitely tasted better than Melissa and about the same as Christy, but almost as soon as she had started to think this she dragged her mind away from the topic and heard Sarah telling her to kneel before Christy.

Christy already had her knickers off and she quickly plunged Holly's head between her thighs. She ordered the kneeling girl to kiss her way up her thighs, then to gently kiss her lower stomach and lick her belly button. Holly was ordered to swallow the tiny bit of belly button fluff her tongue encountered and then her head was thrust down on to Christy's now soaking snatch. Holly was relieved to find that Christy was even more turned on than Sarah and within less than two minutes her face was getting its second coating of girl juice of the afternoon and she was swallowing another mouthful of cum. As she emerged from between Christy's legs Nicky laughed at how messy her face was and again Holly found herself unwittingly comparing Christy and Sarah's taste.

Melissa had also removed her underwear before Holly was placed in front of her, the kneeling blonde was ordered to kneel face up as Melissa spat down on her several times, this clearly turned on the cruel girl as she quickly stood up and rubbed her pussy all over Holly's face.

Melissa ordered Holly to keep her mouth closed and instead started humping her pussy against the kneeling girl's nose and chin, she drove Holly's nose deep into her wet snatch and rubbed her opening over and over again against the cum plastered girl's chin. After what seemed like hours to Holly, but was actually only about 7 minutes really, Melissa thrust down once again over Holly's nose and continued to push down hard as she shuddered through a very wet orgasm. As Melissa stood back up she stumbled on weak legs, when she had her footing she grabbed Holly's hair and used it to wipe the cum off her thighs. As a final insult Melissa spat once again on to Holly's sticky cum covered face before laughing at the messy girl's comical appearance.

Finally it was Nicky's turn, she ordered Holly to lie on the floor, flat on her back before standing over her and saying,

"Well I have a treat for you Holly, I got all sweaty last night with Paul and I couldn't have a shower or your little snack this morning would have been washed away, so this is going to be a really tasty treat for you!" she laughed.

Nicky lowered herself ass first onto Holly's face,

"You can start by licking the sweat from my ass crack!" she ordered with a wicked laugh,

Holly couldn't think of anything she wanted to do less, but she knew she had no choice and she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked up and down Nicky's ass crack. It tasted disgusting, a mixture of sweat, ass and cum that had dripped down when Paul had fucked her the night before.

As their slave licked her ass Nicky was soooo happy, she couldn't believe that the girl she hated most in the world was licking the sweat from her ass crack, she thought about all the revolting things she wanted to make Holly do and how step by step they were getting closer to happening. She was enjoying herself so much she nearly forgot to reposition herself, but after a few minutes she slid back pushing her asshole against Holly's nose and ordering the girl's tongue into her pussy.

As Holly drove her tongue into Nicky's pussy she found her mind wandering again, she couldn't believe how bad the girl's ass crack had tasted, but she did at least think all her licking had significantly lessened the smell when her nose was forced into it. She thought about how Nicky definitely tasted worse than any of the other girls and how Nicky was the most inventive and hated her the most of the girls, so it was extra important to make sure to please her.

After a few minutes riding Holly's face and taunting her about the obscene things she hoped to force her to do, Nicky came loudly making sure to force as much of her juices into the proned girl's mouth as possible. Once she had come down from her orgasm Nicky told the trapped girl to open her mouth again and within a few seconds the evil girl started to piss straight into her mouth.

With Nicky's asshole pressed tight to her nose Holly swallowed two mouthfuls of Nicky's warm urine before the dominant girl strained slightly and forced the last of her stream into Holly's mouth and a vile smelling fart straight up her nose. She lifted off the appalled girl's face laughing as she did so, pausing only to wipe herself on Holly's t-shirt.

Holly sat up after a few seconds and saw the girls were now all sat staring at her,

"It's your lucky night," started Sarah,

"As well as having the privilege of pleasuring our delicious pussys we have a few more things you can do for us."

"To start you'll be doing each of our Maths homework, we all want to get about 80%, higher would look suspicious." Explained Sarah,

"and make sure to get different answers wrong on each paper." Added Christy,

"Your other job will be far more enjoyable for you," gloated Melissa in a way that told Holly she wouldn't want to do it,

"I have a present for you, when we packed up Lisa's stuff a couple of days ago I kept a couple of her DVD's," Nicky grinned as she said this,

"You are going to spend an hour watching two of the girl on girl ones, we expect you to masturbate whilst watching them and to make it extra special you will have my dirty knickers, the ones I wore to school this morning before you cleaned Paul's spunk out of me, on your face covering your nose! Just think you'll smell Paul and my mixed juices as you get yourself off!" She laughed as she finished giving these orders.

As Holly kneeled on the floor taking in these instructions the girls set to work, Nicky got out the two DVD's Holly was to watch as well as adjusting the web cam so that it would get a great view of Holly pleasuring herself.

Sarah went to Holly's bedroom and searched through the clothes they had purchased for her to select what she would wear the next day to school, she was just dying to dress Holly up like a hooker on heat, but she knew she couldn't do that for school so she chose a pink t-shirt, yellow skirt and identical shoes and underwear as she was wearing that day.

Christy and Melissa were preparing Holly's dinner, they had decided that she must be hungry after just a single hot dog for lunch, they put two of the dehydrated camping meals in the large dog bowl they used to feed Holly and proceeded to hydrate it. Melissa went first, squatting over the bowl and pissing into it, after a few seconds her flow subsided and she was replaced over the bowl by Christy. Christy pissed for even longer, she had needed to go ever since her orgasm but had waited as she loved the thought of Holly eating food soaked in her piss.

Holly was called into the kitchen and both girls used her hair to wipe themselves before Sarah joined them and ordered Holly to eat, but not before she spat into the bowl!

Once again Holly was forced to eat like a dog, not using her hands and as she ate she was forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful of hot acrid piss.

Christy was massively turned on by this treatment of Holly and filmed it on her cell phone so she could enjoy it again later. Once Holly had eaten it all Nicky as usual tipped the remnants into a glass and made Holly drink it.

As she swallowed the last of the foul mixture Holly thought the disgusting process was over for another day, but then Sarah took the glass, pulled aside her knickers and refilled it with a stream of her own piss.

With a smile Sarah placed the glass in Holly's hands and ordered,

"Drink up" with a malicious laugh.

Holly lifted the glass with its revolting contents to her lips, the smell almost made her gag, but she tipped back her head and drank it down as quickly as she could. As she swallowed the last of it her hair was again grabbed as Sarah used it to wipe herself.

Nicky threw the dog bowl in the sink and ordered Holly to sit in front of the computer, she took the dirty knickers from that morning out of her handbag and showed Holly how she was expected to wear them later. Nicky placed them over Holly's head with the crotch horizontal, this meant the cum coated crotch covered Holly's nose and her mouth and eyes were at the leg holes, meaning she could both see and breathe. As soon as Nicky had the knickers in position the strong smell of cum invaded her nostrils.

"Let's get these off before you get too excited," mocked Nicky taking the panties off of Holly's face,

"You've got our Maths homework to do before you get to enjoy yourself!" she mocked.

As the girls went to the door Holly was ordered to kneel and kiss each of their asses before they left, Sarah and Melissa each just mocked her as she knelt and kissed their cheeks one after another. Nicky made her kiss her asshole as well as both cheeks and Holly felt herself thinking that at least she knew it was clean after her ministrations earlier. Christy was last to go, she rubbed her asshole over Holly's lips a couple of times as she also made the abused girl kiss it as well as both cheeks.

The first thing Holly did once her tormentors had left was wash her face to get all the cum and piss off it and that was rapidly followed by a thorough brushing of her teeth to try and get the taste of piss out of her mouth.

Once she felt as clean as she could she sat down dejectedly to start on four identical sets of Maths homework. She was good at the subject and smart enough to have got over 90% on the same homework, she had handed it in early and because the teacher trusted her she had already had her marks and corrections back.

After a couple of hours she had finished, each girl would get between 75 and 85% and their answers were different enough that nobody could prove they had cheated. As Holly had done the work she felt like a complete loser, she was being forced to do other peoples homework, it wasn't that serious compared to some of the things the girls had made her do, it was just another aspect of her life they had taken control of and another part of her personality they had broken.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4: Nicky's house party

Around the same time Sarah was feeling great, the four girls had arrived at Nicky's in time to shower and put on clean clothing of varying degrees of sluttiness before the 6 boys they had invited over arrived. This was despite a slight detour to pick up the four copies of Holly's front door key they had ordered after taking the key with them when they visited the mall on Saturday.

A lot of beer and vodka had been consumed, some games had been played and plenty of clothing had been removed. Sarah liked a choice of boys which is why there were more boys than girls there. She had had a quick snog and fumble with one boy, out of sight of the others, before pairing off with a different 19-year-old who she had just fucked twice in Nicky's bed.

This was the first party Nicky had thrown since her parents had departed and she had decided that their spacious bedroom would be hers whilst they were away. She was currently celebrating this decision with two of the boys who were tag teaming her, one was fucking her pussy whilst she blew the other. The boys swopped places a hat-trick of times as each came twice in her mouth and twice in her muff.

When she was finally satisfied Nicky collapsed exhausted in the bed and only had the energy to tell the boys to throw away their used condoms before she fell asleep.

Whilst Nicky's two boys left soon after Sarah decided hers was quite fit and she might wake up horney during the night so she let him stay.

Melissa had also enjoyed a night of energetic sex, the boy she had chosen had a larger than average cock which Melissa delighted in riding or being pounded by four times that night in one of the house's two guest bedrooms.

Christy had done less well than her three friends, firstly the guest room she was planning on sleeping in was locked and as Nicky was busy with her threesome there was no chance of getting the key. She left her stuff by the door of the locked room and went back downstairs. As she had done so she saw Sarah heading upstairs with the boy she ended up spending the night with. When she got back to the sitting room Melissa was still there on a sofa with the boy she had chosen. One other boy was in the room and as she felt he was okay looking she joined him on another sofa. The guy wasn't great, but he appeared to be the only option and she was feeling horney still.

Christy decided she would screw the boy and as Melissa led her shag partner upstairs there was no reason she couldn't just do him right there on the sofa. The boy was a bit slow getting hard because of the alcohol, so she decided to give him a blow job to warm him up. She hadn't meant to let him cum, but he clearly wasn't as experienced as he claimed as within a couple of minutes he quite suddenly tensed and spurted his cum into her mouth, what was worse he slipped from her mouth and his cock twitched again and erupted with a second burst of spunk right into her face. A few seconds later the boy had pulled up his pants to go and get a drink, leaving a shock Christy with his cum dripping down her face. The boy returned with another beer and Christy was embarrassed to see the sixth boy, the one Sarah had secretly snogged earlier follow him back into the room.

This newcomer wasn't happy, he had discovered Sarah upstairs fucking his friend, Christy's boy didn't believe his friend had really snogged Sarah and before Christy knew what was happening the two drunk lads were punching each other. With Christy now forgotten the two boys each stormed out separately and left the house.

Christy couldn't believe it, not only had this rather feeble boy cum all over her face, something she would never have allowed him to do, she hadn't even got an orgasm out of it! She washed the mess off her face in the downstairs bathroom and as she emerged feeling horney but clean her mood wasn't improved by hearing Nicky's loud cries of pleasure from upstairs. She looked up surprised to be able to hear her friend, but then saw that the door to Nicky's parents room was open meaning anyone could see or hear Nicky's pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5: At the End of the Day

Just before 9.30 Holly gave in to the inevitable, she knew she would have to sit at her computer and watch the two lesbian porn films whilst masturbating as the girls had instructed her to do. She knew from past experience that Nicky had set up the web cam next to Holly's own computer to record her doing this and she knew she would be punished if she failed to follow orders.

She took her seat in front of the computer and with a shaking hand inserted the DVD. She had deliberately left the most humiliating act until last, knowing she now had to do it Holly picked up Nicky's dirty knickers and as she had been told to do she positioned them over her face with the crotch covering her nose and her eyes and mouth unobscured. She immediately breathed in the smell of a mixture of Nicky's snatch, Paul's stale cum and worst of all the faint aroma of Nicky's urine.

She felt disgusted but she knew the web cam was on her and she had to do it, so she closed her eyes and with one hand she reached down and started playing with herself and with the other she started the DVD. She had already stripped off so was fully exposed to the camera, as the sight of two women having sex filled the screen and the loud sounds of their love making filled her ears she started to feel just a little aroused. The skilled attention of her fingers and the sex sounds she was hearing actually made her cum and to her shock she actually had a second and a third orgasm before the second film had finished.

Holly knew that it couldn't have been the sight on the screen that turned her on and she was certain the smell of Nicky's sex that was assaulting her nose wasn't responsible either, it must have been the sounds and her fingers, after all the sound of a woman Cumming wasn't bad, the sound could have been her with a cute boy, why did the girl she was hearing have to be with another girl? It must have been her imagining it being her with a boy that got her off she decided.

About 30 seconds after the screen had gone blank Holly withdrew her now soaked fingers from her snatch and took the knickers off her head, using them to wipe her cum covered fingers.

Nicky had instructed her to wash those knickers and give them back to her the next morning, but now Holly had come down a bit from the effect of an hour's masturbation she felt deeply ashamed for having cum once, let alone three times, so she threw the knickers down by the chair, to be dealt with later.

As Holly was moving to stand up she was shocked to feel hands on her shoulders push her from behind back down on to the chair,