Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who'd have guessed you'd enjoy lesbian porn so much," a female voice whispered into her ear, giggling as it finished speaking,

Holly froze in the chair, how had someone got in? And who was it? She was terrified that it was someone new, another person who could blackmail her, but the timing, surely it must be one of her four tormenters. She tried to turn her head but the hands on her shoulders moved to the sides of her head and held it towards the computer screen.

"no cheating" the voice whispered again with another little giggle.

Holly strained her ears to try and work out who it was, the voice had been so quiet that she still wasn't entirely certain it was one of the four, let alone which one of them it was

Holly felt the hands leave her head and then heard a rustling behind her, she listened carefully to try and hear anything that would tell her who it was, but before the voice spoke again or Holly thought to turn her head her vision was cut off. The girl standing behind her had removed her bra and had placed the cups over Holly's eyes and fastened it around the back of her head.

Now all Holly could see was the inside of the other girl's bra, she tried to move her head and shake off the bra, but the girl had fastened it properly and it wasn't going anywhere. As she gave up shaking her head and faced forward again the girl leant in close once more and gave another small giggle.

"we're going to play guess who," the voice whispered in Holly's ear,

"every time you guess wrong something bad will happen!" the girl laughed as she finished saying this.

Holly didn't like the sound of this and she knew that if this wasn't one of her four tormenters this newcomer would know something was going on with Sarah and the others if they were the first girls she named, she thought about trying to run out or to tackle this girl, but she was naked and blindfolded and she knew the other girl would be on top of her before she could even remove the blindfold.

The other girl whispered again,

"guess now, nice and loud, the camera's still rolling!"

Holly jumped in the chair as she realised the girl was right and this was all being caught on camera, but she also thought this was a clue, had the girl noticed the light on the camera was on, or had she known what Holly had been ordered to do and that it would be being filmed?

"It's Melissa" she guessed hopefully,

For a couple of seconds nothing happened, she'd put her hopes on it not being one of the obvious candidates, then, she shrieked as very cold water was tipped on her.

The girl had filled a large glass with water before she had let Holly know she was there and when her victim had guessed wrong she had tipped the glass over Holly's head where the cold water spilt on to her hot skin making it seem even colder than it was. The mystery girl laughed quite loudly as the water hit Holly, but the blindfolded girl's shrieks and gasps covered the sound.

When Holly, now shivering slightly, was sat still again the girl leant in to her ear, giggled and said,

"guess again, loser!"

Holly was scared what would happen if she guessed wrong again and she wished the other girl would make a mistake, laugh too loudly, speak more audibly, do something to give herself away.

She knew she had to guess again,

"Sarah," she ventured nervously,

Holly heard the girl move around in front of her and she thought she had guessed right and her blindfold was about to be removed, but then she yelped as something slashed across her right breast and before she got her breath back it happened again, but this time on the left breast and with even more force. As Holly screamed this time the girl laughed again throwing aside the ruler that she had wacked across the nipples of both her victim's breasts.

As the girl silently moved back behind Holly's chair the blindfolded girl brought her hands up to her breasts to check on the damage, she had expected to find a cut or blood, but all she felt was that they were very sensitive around the area that was struck and it was a little swollen and quite hot. It had certainly hurt, but no serious damage had been done.

She was fairly sure she knew who this was now, of the two remaining members of Sarah's cleek Nicky seemed the least likely, not because she wouldn't treat Holly this badly, because she'd be likely to treat her worse. For example Holly was sure that the cold liquid thrown on her was just water, if this girl was Nicky she would almost certainly have added something to it to make it more unpleasant.

So when the girl whispered,

"guess again," Holly was ready with her answer,

"you're Christy!" she exclaimed with relief, certain she was right this time.

The girl silently came around in front of Holly and placed the all too familiar dog collar around her neck, before spinning the chair around so it was partially facing away from the camera. The mystery girl then pulled down on the collar so that Holly slid herself off the chair on to her knees. The girl's skirt brushed Holly's face as she moved on to the chair and used the collar to direct the still blindfolded girl to face towards her.

The view from the camera now showed a blindfolded girl on her knees before an attractive blonde girl, from the angle the camera had you could clearly see the faces of both girls, but you didn't have a clear view of the blonde girl's body, so even if she was naked there wouldn't be much to see.

Holly felt nervous, she knew the other girl was right in front of her, but although she was fairly sure it was Christy in front of her, she feared that if it was Nicky something worse than the first two surprises was about to happen.

Holly's face was pulled forward, she felt the skirt lifted over her head as her lips came into contact with the mystery girl's very wet pussy,

"lick" the girl whispered from above,

As Holly's tongue dove between the other girl's lower lips she felt hands on the back of her head, heard the bra clip snap open and felt the makeshift blindfold pulled away. The skirt still covered her head so she had no way of seeing the girl, but she recognised her taste, she was right, it was Christy. She was relieved at this, Christy had always seemed the least mean, getting it right meant no more punishments and as she licked she couldn't help thinking that Christy's pussy tasted nicer than any other she had tasted.

Holly worked away with her tongue and quickly felt Christy's thighs tighten around her head as she approached her orgasm and as Holly's tongue worked her clit into a frenzy Christy cried out in pleasure and held her victim's head tight to her pussy as she powerfully came.

Christy had been feeling seriously horney for a couple of hours so she really enjoyed that first orgasm and her shrieks of pleasure and heavy panting certainly let both Holly and the camera know it.

As she came down after a minute or so she made sure to flash a very wide smile at the camera before pulling Holly's head from under her skirt,

"It took you three tries to guess who I was, so guess what that means!" smiled Christy with a lick of her lips,

She pushed Holly's head back down and the captive girl spent the next twenty minutes tonguing her horney blonde captor to two more loud, wet orgasms.

After getting her breath back Christy pushed Holly away from her crotch with a satisfied sigh,

"I really needed that," she smiled into the camera before leaning across and switching it off.

Christy told Holly to stay there on her knees before leaving the room, the kneeling girl heard a door, she rightly assumed the bathroom door, close, then open again a couple of minutes later.

"Wash your face, use the bathroom if you need to, put this on", she threw a skimpy night dress at Holly,

"then meet me in the bedroom, oh and be quick, I'm tired." Christy instructed her.

Holly did as she was told and was surprised when she entered her bedroom to find Christy lying in the middle of the bed.

"Guess what, we're having a little sleepover," Christy smiled as Holly stood looking confused in the door way,

"Come on, get in," her smile widened,

Holly slowly approached and lifted the covers to get in next to Christy, but the cruel but beautiful girl laughed,

"No, not beside me, down there," she pointed under the covers,

"You can sleep at my feet, I might need to use your tongue again during the night and if I need to pee I'm certainly not getting up! so you sleep at my gorgeous feet, where you belong! they're really sweaty but you should feel privileged to breathe in the scent of any part of a superior woman like me and this way I can just kick you if I need your services!" she laughed again.

Holly felt humiliated, but knew she had no choice, so she crawled under the covers of her own bed and lay at the foot of the bed as she had been told to do. She lay on her side across the bed with her head as far as possible from her tormenters feet. Once Holly had stopped moving Christy giggled and moved her feet, resting them on Holly's face. Holly coughed loudly as the feet came to rest,

"Yeh, they really stink don't they!" laughed Christy,

"It's been a long hot day, think yourself lucky it's not the middle of summer!" she laughed again.

Holly had to agree, Christy's feet smelt awful, as Holly backed against the foot board of the bed to try and escape the foul smell the feet moved, Christy wanted to go to sleep and didn't want to suffocate the captive girl, so she positioned one foot over Holly's mouth and the other by the side of her head.

A contented Christy quickly fell asleep glowing with the feeling of superiority she felt over the girl who would spend the night with her nose inches from her stinky, sweaty feet. The feeling of power had her so turned on that if Christy wasn't so tired she would have ordered Holly's tongue back to where it belonged, between her legs!

Holly knew as she lay there listening to Christy breathing in and out in her sleep it must be after eleven o'clock. She concentrated on trying to ignore the humiliating position she was in, to ignore the fact that it was very warm under the covers and to ignore the smell of Holly's sweaty feet that was invading her senses. Luckily she was very tired and fell asleep pretty fast, the last thing she remembered thinking before falling asleep was that she was dreading school the next day as it would be the first day at school since this all started when there was no homecoming queen election to distract her tormenters.

** * * * * * * * *

To be continued!

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X