Sarah's Stallion Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve and Sarah return to their rock.
4.9k words
4.73
30.3k
13
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of previous chapters. You might want to read them to pick up some important details.

I want to thank LadyFalcon for her assistance, constructive comments, and for editing this story.

* * * * * *

Dad kept me busy for the next few days. We pruned Christmas trees to shape them for the coming Christmas season. When we weren't pruning Christmas trees, we were spraying the apple orchard, or mowing weeds and grass in the orchard.

Dad worked six days a week during the summer, sometimes until nearly sunset. The only time I could date Sarah was on Sunday. Sarah arranged a double date for us on a Sunday afternoon, with Bill and Kathy. We went to a double-feature movie in town. During the intermission, when Sarah and Kathy went to the ladies' room, I told Bill that I needed some information.

I didn't tell him we'd had sex only once, letting him infer that it may have been more. "Sarah and I started having sex, and I think I'm doing something wrong. She doesn't climax. Sarah told me she'd talked with Kathy and Kathy has multiple climaxes."

"Do you rub her pussy?"

"No."

"That's the first thing. You have to rub their pussy a lot. There's small bump right at the top of their pussy. Kathy calls it her clitoris. You have to rub all around that. It really drives Kathy wild. If you do that, Sarah will be putty in your hands. And don't put your cock in until she begs you to."

I was unsure whether I should go any further, but I'd already opened up to Bill, and since he was a good friend, I figured I'd broach yet one more subject.

"I have another problem too."

"What's that?"

"Well, um--it's kind of embarrassing. I climax too soon."

"I used to be that way. Maybe you should let Sarah give you a hand-job first. That should take the edge off and make your cock less sensitive when you have sex."

"How'd you learn all this stuff?"

"From my brother. You remember Jim? He's five years older than me and was in the Army in Europe for a couple years."

I recalled seeing Jim at school, but he was so many classes ahead of me that we never interacted.

Something caught Bill's eye and he said, "Here come the girls."

Kathy and Sarah came back and sat down with us. The lights dimmed, and I put my arm around Sarah's shoulder. I can't remember if we enjoyed the second feature or not, because Sarah and I spent most of the time kissing and petting. I noticed Bill and Kathy were doing the same thing.

The following Wednesday, Dad and I were going to spray the apple orchard for an apple fungus that was going around. For full effectiveness, the spray needed to remain on the leaves for at least 24 hours. Dad said the weather forecast was for rain that evening. Because it was expensive, he didn't want to waste money on fungicide, only to have rain wash it off before 24 hours passed. We'd already pruned all the Christmas trees, so Dad gave me the day off.

I called Sarah again and gave her the good news.

Sarah asked, "Want to go horseback riding?"

"Sure. Are you boarding Ardmore again?"

"No--but we can ride double on Pegasus."

"OK, I'll be over in 15 minutes." I realized I was beginning to enjoy horseback riding--particularly when our destination was a place where we could have sex.

I told Mom and Dad that I was going to see Sarah. After stopping to pick up some apples, I headed to the Kolb's farm.

When I arrived, I saw Sarah had Pegasus tied to the board fence outside the barn. He wasn't wearing a saddle, but Sarah was wearing the same attire as the last time we'd ridden. This time, however, she was wearing a green t-shirt with a yellow John Deere logo on it. Sarah had a backpack hanging by the shoulder strap over the top of another fencepost.

"Steve, there isn't enough room in my saddle for both of us, so we'll ride bareback, OK?"

"Is that safe?"

"Maybe not quite as safe as with a saddle, but I've ridden Pegasus bareback a lot, and he's used to it. We're not going to ride faster than a walk, so it will be fine. Besides, we aren't going far."

"Back to our rock?"

"Sure."

"Steve, you'll have to wear the backpack, because there isn't any saddle to attach the saddlebag to. I put all our stuff in the backpack."

Sarah climbed onto the fence and swung a leg over Pegasus' back and seated herself. I followed her example and climbed the fence and slid onto Pegasus' back, just as I'd seen Sarah. She handed me the backpack.

"Slip the backpack on, and hold me around the waist."

She urged Pegasus forward at a walk, and we were on the way to our rock again.

By riding double, I had an opportunity hold Sarah close to me. I took great pleasure in wrapping my arms around Sarah's slim waist. As Pegasus walked, I could feel the motion causing her breasts to tug on the front of her t-shirt.

We hadn't reached the end of Kolb's lane before my hands were under Sarah's t-shirt. I put my hands under the bottom of Sarah's bra and slipped it above her breasts. Then I replaced each bra cup with one of my hands. I left just enough free space between her nipples and my hands so Pegasus' motion caused her rigid nipples to brush against my fingers.

Sarah said, "Steven Metzger, you're a naughty boy--you're getting me aroused. I think we should wait until we get to the creek. We don't want to fall off." She pulled her bra back in place, and we continued on.

When we arrived at the gate, Sarah stopped Pegasus and I hopped off. I opened the gate and let Pegasus through, then walked to the creek, following Sarah and Pegasus. She dismounted and led Pegasus to the creek for a drink. Pegasus drank his fill and Sarah led him back to a small tree near the granite rock and tied him to it.

As Sarah and I were standing next to Pegasus, his penis extended a dozen inches. We both saw it at the same time. Sarah yelled, "Jump back Steve! He's going to pee." I stepped back just in time to keep from being splashed with what appeared to be a gallon of horse urine.

I said, "That was close. Thanks for the warning."

"Sure. I'll bet yours gets like that when you pee."

"No. Actually, I can't pee when I have an erection."

"Really? Why's that?"

"I don't know, but I just know that I can't."

"Well, I've noticed that you have an erection nearly all the time when we're together. If that's the case, you must have a very full bladder."

"Sarah, there's something about you, or some chemistry between us that causes me to have an erection. Most of the time, I don't have any control over it. It stands up when I'm near you, or even when I think of you."

She gave me a mischievous grin. "Can't you exhibit more restraint? You realize it isn't polite to point, don't you?"

"Funny girl. I've noticed your nipples get hard too. Do you have any control of them?"

"No, I can't say that I do. Sometimes they stand up when I think of you, too. When you flip them with your tongue and suck on them, I have a sexy feeling in my pussy."

"See, I'm not the only one who lacks control."

Sarah pointed to the small pool under Pegasus. "Let's move him to another tree. I don't want to leave him standing in that puddle of urine." Sarah retied Pegasus to another tree several feet away. I took an apple from the backpack and gave it to Pegasus.

We walked hand in hand down to the rock. I carried the backpack. Unlike the last time we visited the rock, this time I knew what I was going to do. I wanted to try what Bill told me on Sunday.

Sarah pulled out three beach towels, and emptied the other items onto the rock.

"Since we don't have a saddle blanket, I brought along extra towels," she said.

We kicked off our boots and jeans, and I sat down beside her. She was wearing white cotton panties and her t-shirt, while I was wearing my boxers and a t-shirt. We kissed amorously for several minutes while I moved my hands over her stomach. I tried reaching her nipples under her t-shirt, but her bra was in the way. Sarah leaned forward and removed her t-shirt and bra.

"Sarah, you have beautiful breasts."

"I've always thought they're too small. Kathy's are much bigger."

"Yes, but it's not your breast size that makes me love you."

I rolled her back on the towels and nibbled on her nipples. They became like rigid, pink gum drops sitting on her breasts. As I suckled and flicked them back and forth with my tongue, Sarah closed her eyes and her mouth was drawn in the shape of an "O", while she made little moans of delight.

"Steve, you don't know how hot that makes my pussy."

"I'm glad. Can I nibble on them some more?"

"Yes, it makes me want to feel you inside me."

"Sarah, the last time we had sex, I went off too soon. I've been thinking if you give me a hand-job first, then I'll be able to last longer."

She looked up at me. "Do you want me to do you like I did in the barn?"

"Oh yeah, I definitely enjoyed that."

"Well then, you'd better take off your shorts."

I took off my t-shirt and pulled my shorts off and tossed them aside.

"Sarah, why don't you take off your panties too?"

"We're going to do you, not me."

"Please--pretty please?"

"OK, if it makes you happy."

Sarah sat up and removed her panties. Then she knelt next to my hip. My penis was already erect. Sarah grabbed it and started stroking it gently. It immediately stiffened in her warm hand.

Most of her body was in the sun, so there was a play of light and shadow on her shapely body. Her breasts caught the sunlight on the top and her taut nipples cast little shadows on her breasts. As she breathed, the shadows from her erect nipples and breasts moved across her stomach. What a wonderful view.

Sarah laughed. "You like this a lot, don't you?"

"Does the sun come up in the morning?"

"You'd rather have sex than eat, right?"

"It's all I thought about since we did it last time."

She started stroking faster. I reached my hand between her thighs and touched her pussy. She flinched, but let me keep my hand on it. I started moving my fingers up and down along her warm, moist slit. My fingers found the opening in her vagina.

"Steve, if you keep doing that, I'm going to lose my concentration."

"And your point is?"

"Well, I might break yours off."

"I don't think I need to worry. My penis is so stiff, I don't think you could break it. I think I could pound nails with it."

Sarah smiled, bent forward, and put her tongue on my right nipple. She flipped it back and forth as I'd done hers. It was a surprisingly remarkable sensation I'd never felt before. Now I knew why she enjoyed it so much when I nibbled her nipples. A few seconds later she started massaging my scrotum. It was the trigger that started an landslide. I could feel the inevitable sensations building in my loins and I shot several long squirts of semen skyward as she continued stroking. Large spurts of semen landed on my stomach and chest. Sarah had some dripping over her hand and arm.

"Wow, that was intense. Do you know your scrotum shrinks up so tight when you cum that your testicles nearly disappear?"

"No, I didn't, but I can feel it tighten just before I cum. The last time we had sex it tightened so much, I had a cramp in my left testicle."

"And you didn't mention it, did you? If it had been your finger, you'd have screamed bloody murder, but if it's a sex organ and you'd have missed sex because of it, you just ignore it, don't you?"

"A guy has to have his priorities."

My penis had become limp. Sarah let go and said, "I think we'd better wash off in the creek."

We went to the creek and I splashed water over my abdomen and hands, while Sarah washed her hands.

Sarah said, "I wish sex didn't have to be so messy."

"I suppose all the liquid and goo are just nature's way to insure the sperm meets the egg."

"I read there are more than 100 million sperm in each ejaculation."

"So who counted?"

"I don't know, but be sure you always wear a condom, it only takes one to get me pregnant. Now are you ready for sex?"

"Sure. I'm nearly always ready."

Sarah pointed at my penis, "I don't think so."

She was right, my penis was dangling between my legs, only partially erect. I stepped up on the rock and put out my hand to help Sarah out of the creek.

We sat down on the towel and Sarah said, "Lay on your back, and I'll massage it."

Sarah laid beside me on her back; her hand found my penis. She wrapped her fingers around it and I could feel it begin to stiffen.

"I'm amazed how fast it can change from soft to hard. Your penis erects almost as fast as Pegasus'."

Within a few seconds it was rigid again and Sarah stopped massaging and held it still in her hand. As we were quietly lying there, she giggled and said, "I can feel your pulse through your penis. Now I think you're ready."

She rolled on top of me so that her breasts were on my chest. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my skin, and I had an exquisite feeling holding her closely. Her body seemed so hot to me not only because she had been lying in the sun, but because of the effects she was having on my body. We kissed feverishly several times and I pushed her onto her back.

I was on my hands and knees next to Sarah. I kissed her on the lips, on the neck, and continued kissing down to her breasts, down to her navel. I started kissing below her navel just above her pubic hair.

She giggled, "I'm ticklish there."

Even though her skin was scorching hot, she shivered, and I noticed goose bumps on her skin. She grabbed my head and said, "Lick my nipples some more."

When I licked around both her nipples, she let out a soft moan of delight. I sucked one nipple and then the other. She was taking deeper breaths and I could see the veins in her neck were standing out. I placed my hand on her pussy. It was hot and moist. I was lying beside her on my side so that I could reach her vulva with my hand and her right nipple was in my mouth.

While I nibbled on her nipple, I lightly ran my fingers up and down her cleft. She moaned and spread her legs so I could reach her inner lips. I continued flicking my fingers along the inside of her labia. She finally took my hand in hers and placed my fingers at the top of her cleft.

She closed her eyes. From the look on her face and the way she was breathing, I could tell she was enjoying it immensely.

Bill mentioned rubbing the bump at the top of her pussy, so that must be where Sarah wanted me to touch. I ran my fingers around the top of her pussy, searching. I didn't find it at first, then I found something that could have been a small sebaceous cyst--just a very small bump. However, when I touched it, Sarah's body tensed as if I'd hit her with an electric prod. Her pussy had become swollen and very wet. I could smell the scent of her sex and it was having a powerfully arousing effect on me.

"Oh--oh, Steve. There--that's it, rub it there.

When I started rubbing her bump, it was like she shifted into a higher gear. I could feel that it started to protrude slightly from her cleft. She arched her back and her stomach and leg muscles started to quiver. I varied the speed, and stopped for a few seconds.

She caught her breath, and said, "Oh please--please, don't stop."

I became aware her bump had swollen to become a button. So I ran my finger around and around her button some more. At last, she couldn't take any more stimulation. Her body shuddered and trembled. Her entire body became rigid and I could feel her pussy start throbbing under my hand. Her eyes were closed and she whimpered something that sounded like, "Unghhh, Unghhh, Unghhh," every time her pussy throbbed. After several seconds, her body relaxed somewhat and she opened her eyes. "Oh Steve, that felt good."

Sometime while I was rubbing her pussy, I hadn't noticed that she had grabbed my penis with her hand. As she climaxed, she involuntarily squeezed it tighter and tighter, making it as stiff as a ten-penny nail. I slowed down stroking her pussy, but I didn't stop. After a few more seconds, her body shook and quivered again with a second climax. I continued stroking around her pussy, and finally she pushed my hand away.

"No more. No more--I can't take anymore. Besides, I need to catch my breath."

I laid there beside her with my palm flat on her pussy. Every few seconds, I could feel her pussy spasm from the aftereffects of her climaxes.

"Steve, even if the climaxes you gave me only felt half as good, I'd still say they were the most powerful sensations I've ever had."

We lay there for a couple more minutes in each other's arms, savoring Sarah's climaxes. Both of us were sweating profusely. Little beads of sweat glistened on Sarah's breast and stomach. A soft breeze blew by and we both felt its cooling effects.

I kept my hand on Sarah's pussy, and could feel it hot and wet under my palm. After a minute or so, I wiggled my finger around Sarah's little button again. It only took a few seconds until she had yet another small climax.

"Please put on a condom. I need to feel you inside me."

It didn't take long for me to slip on a condom. Sarah opened her thighs and guided my stiff penis to her opening. I slowly pushed in, until I was in as far as possible--I couldn't believe how hot and slippery her vagina was.

"Steve, you make it feel fantastic."

"And your pussy feels so tight and hot."

We settled into a slow rhythm, with me pulling nearly all the way out and then pushing slowly back in. Sarah's eyes were closed and she was holding the tip of her tongue tightly against her upper lip. We were both euphoric from our sexual joining.

Since Sarah had given me a hand job, I didn't have the urgent need to climax as I had the first time we had sex.

"Faster, Steve."

I picked up my pace and could feel my scrotum smacking against Sarah's butt every time I thrust into her.

"Please go deeper."

Sarah lifted her knees, tipping her pelvis higher to allow me to thrust as deeply as possible. It also tightened her abdominal and pussy muscles, making her pussy clench my penis. I was hoping it was making the sensations inside her pussy more pleasurable for her as well.

While I was vigorously thrusting, Sarah said, "Stop for a second, I have to sneeze."

I pushed into her pussy until our pubic bones met, then I held still. Sarah had a sneezing fit--there had been a lot of tree pollen and cottonwood fluff in the air the past few days. She sneezed at least four times. Every time she sneezed, her abdominal muscles contracted, including the muscles in her pussy which clamped down on my penis.

After her sneezing fit, I said, "Sarah, when you sneeze, your pussy grips my penis like a vise. It feels great."

"I know, but it's involuntary. I'm glad you like it, though."

"The next time we have sex, I'm going to bring a pepper shaker."

She poked me in the ribs. "You are a naughty boy aren't you?"

I resumed thrusting, and Sarah wrapped her legs around my butt. She was meeting each of my thrusts with one of hers. I could feel our pubic bones bumping together. In a short time Sarah's stomach muscles began to tremble. She rubbed her breasts and tugged at her nipples, all the time groaning, "Oh... Steve... Oh god... Oh..."

Finally, Sarah's womanhood could take no more stimulation. She arched her back and her body became rigid as she climaxed. I could feel her pussy muscles contract around my rigid penis. Feeling Sarah's climax, I could no longer postpone mine, so I let myself go as we both came together. What a joyous feeling, being able to bring such pleasure to my Sarah, as she returned it to me.

We were on fire. Our bodies joined in a sexual intensity of unexpected dimension. Words fail to describe the sensations I felt.

Inevitably, my penis became limp and our bodies started to come down from our euphoria. When we relaxed, I asked, "Sarah, have I satisfied you?"

12