Sarah's Stallion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. Yes. Steve, you've taken me to new heights of pleasure. I love you." With that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me an exuberant kiss. We lay there for several minutes in each other's arms, relishing our love for each other.

As I was lying next to Sarah, the thought occurred that even though we'd twice made love, I still hadn't explored her intimate anatomy.

"Sarah..."

"What?"

"Um... I'd like to learn more about your pussy. Can I inspect it like you did mine in your barn?"

She didn't say anything for several seconds. "Well, I suppose it's only fair, since I've had several opportunities to see yours in detail."

I sat up and moved between her knees. She opened her thighs and placed her right hand on her pussy. With her index and second finger, she spread her cleft so I could see her open, delicate inner labia. It was the first time I'd been able to investigate her pussy at this close range. It was a view I'd only dreamed about until now. My nose caught the musky scent of her sex.

Her labia were still slightly swollen from our lovemaking. A few drops of viscous liquid dripped out of her vagina, down toward her anus.

"Can I touch your pussy?"

"Sure, but be gentle."

"Of course I will."

Her inner lips were darkish-pink and wider and thicker at the top; they were thinner, lower down, where they surrounded her vaginal opening. My first impression was that her open pussy looked similar to half a dried peach, but much, much, more interesting.

I touched between her inner lips; they were soft, warm, and moist. I ran my finger all around the inside of one of her inner lips to the bottom, and then up the other one from the bottom to the top.

"That feels good. They're still a little sensitive."

"Where's your slit?"

She raised her head and gave me an odd look. "Steve, you're looking at it."

"No, your slit--where you pee from."

"It's not a slit, silly. It's a little hole just above the bigger hole."

"I don't see it."

She put her other hand between her thighs and used the fingers of both hands to pull her inner lips apart. She moved an index finger just above her vaginal opening. "I can't see it, but it's right about there at the end of my finger. Do you see it now?"

It was such a tiny little opening that I wouldn't have found it on my own. "That's all there is to it? I thought girls would pee through a slit like boys do."

"It looks like one day someone was absent from Miss Brooks biology class."

"We were in the same class, Sarah, and we never covered this subject."

She chuckled, "Just kidding. I'll bet none of the boys would have cut class if we had."

I turned my attention to her vaginal opening. When Sarah pulled her inner lips apart, I could see just inside her vagina. It was reddish pink inside and seemed to be covered with a thin mucous. I put a finger inside.

"That's sensitive, too."

I gently wiggled my finger.

"It feels good there, but it feels better when you rub my clitoris."

"Show me exactly where it is--I had trouble finding it."

"Give me your finger." She held my index finger with her right hand and slid it toward the top of her pussy where all the little whorls and folds came together to form an inverted vee.

"It's easiest to find if you put your finger in the little valley and slide it all the way to the top. Can you feel it now?"

I moved my finger a little. I could feel her small button. "Is that it?"

She let out an involuntary moan. "Yes... When you rubbed me there, it got really sensitive and I lost all control. It was the first time I've ever had a climax like that. I thought the top of my head was going to blow off."

"I noticed you enjoyed it a lot. Can I rub it again?"

"OK. Please lie down beside me."

I moved back to the same position I'd been in before, so I could nibble on her nipple and reach her pussy at the same time.

When I ran my finger to the top of her slit to find her clitoris, she said, "It's more sensitive on the right side. Rub it there."

"Here?"

"There, that's it. Mmmm..."

As I sucked on her nipple and lightly ran my finger along the right side of her clitoris, I could feel it beginning to swell again. Sarah's breathing was becoming erratic and she was saying, "Oh, umm, Steve..."

It didn't take very long until all her muscles tightened and she had yet another intense climax. Then I felt Sarah's warm hand on my penis. "Steve, it felt so good, would you like to do it again?"

"Sarah, that's like asking a man dying of thirst if he'd like a drink. Of course, I'd like to do it again."

I put on another condom and we made love a second time. Sarah climaxed more powerfully this time than she did the first time we made love. I couldn't believe how much pleasure we shared. She was the source of my happiness and joy. I was wishing we could have lain there forever in each other's arms, loving one another, but I sensed it was time to go.

After all our sexual activity, we needed to cool down in the creek. We washed ourselves, and sat next to each other on the rock, talking about how we'd enjoyed pleasuring each other that afternoon.

"I learned a lot in biology lab today, thanks to your help."

Sarah laughed, "You're a quick learner. You know, if we were married, we'd be able to have sex every night, and we'd learn a lot more about anatomy."

"Yes, but unfortunately we have to go to college and we don't have enough money to get married and attend school too."

"I never thought of that. I'm sure we could work something out."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "We'll have to think this through. There may be a way, but we're not going to solve it today. By the way, do you realize we've been here almost as long as last time?"

Sarah jumped up and said, "Omigosh."

I looked down at where she had been seated, and started laughing.

Sarah asked, "What are you laughing at?"

"Look at the rock where you were sitting. Your wet butt left a damp shadow. I can see the outline of your thighs and backside. I can even see the outline of your pussy there on the rock."

"Funny boy, stand up and look at the wet mark under your butt."

Sure enough, I could see where my cheeks left a wet shadow on the rock, too.

"I can see where your scrotum was. So there."

I pinched her buttock and said, "Sarah, you're right as usual."

"Steve, I love you and I'd like to spend more time here playing with you, but it's getting late and we need to put on our clothes and go home."

Sarah climbed up on the rock and headed toward her pile of clothing while I stood there with my mental camera rolling, making a mental movie of her cute bottom as she walked away.

* * * * * * *

Thank you for reading and voting.

12