Sarah's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife's gang rape fantasy gets way out of hand.
5k words
4.17
203.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtboomer
gtboomer
14 Followers

Sarah's Story #1: Anniversary Gift

Sarah and I have been married now for 2 years. The following story happened on our anniversary. She is a great lady, 25, with long strawberry blond hair, 5’4”, 130lbs, 34B titties, a narrow waist, and a killer ass. To top it all off she has almost milk white skin. As for me, I am 34, 5’6”, 150lbs, with a fairly thick 6” cock.

We had gone out for dinner and caught an early show, we were both anxious to get home. Dressing up always makes Sarah horny and it works for me too. I like showing Sarah off, the way other men look at her is quite erotic. She was wearing her favorite little black dress and I could barely keep my hands off her on the drive home.

After a 40-min drive we were both ready for a long night of fun. She was so hot she could not wait for me to park the car, she said she wanted to change into the gift I bought her. The thought of her in a black lace teddy made my cock ache. As I watched her head for the door I asked if she had her key.

Sarah just laughed, “That’s why we moved to the country.”

“You are too trusting,” I said.

Her reply was the same as always, “Locks are for honest people.”

I took my time putting the car away, figuring I would give her a head start on getting changed. When I went inside I was greeted with a familiar silhouette sitting in a chair at the end of the hall. It was quite dark, but I could see that she was still wearing the dress. I asked if she needed help undressing, she didn’t answer.

A viscous punch to the gut was what greeted me. The next thing I knew, I was being picked up off the floor and slammed into a kitchen chair. No one said a word but I could feel something quite sharp pressing against my throat. Sarah was bound to her chair with duct tape on her mouth. I tried to speak; this got the blade pushed harder against my throat and the feeling of blood starting to trickle down my neck ended my visions of being a hero. Soon after I was bound just as my wife was.

The lighting was poor, but Sarah looked surprisingly calm unlike myself. As the men started talking I was brought back to reality. There were three of them, two easily over six feet, they were wearing ski masks of some kind, and seemed very upset at being interrupted. They were discussing what to do with us and for the first time addressed me directly. The smallest of the three, who was about 5’10”, said that the only thing that was keeping us alive was the fact that we had not seen their faces.

For a moment I thought they were going to leave, then I noticed the other two looking at my Sarah. They nudged their leader and pointed to my wife. They were arguing but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I had a good idea of the way their thoughts were running and from the look on Sarah’s face, so did she.

Sarah had told me she had always fantasized about being taken by strangers, and although the idea of watching my wife getting gang-fucked was good foreplay, thinking it and doing it were totally different things.

“Change of plans,” said the leader. “The only thing we see around here worth taking is your wife.”

I tried to get up but only got another punch in the gut for my trouble. They untied my wife from the chair and stood her up.

One of them said, “Turn on the lights, I want to get a better look at our new bitch.” “

Fuck she is hot! Let’s see her ass!” Said another.

When they pulled up her dress, I could see her new thong, and that she must have shaved her pussy for our anniversary. The other thing I noticed was that she was more than a little wet. She was actually getting off on this.

“This bitch wants it!” Said the tallest man.

“She is dripping,” said another.

They pulled the tape off her pretty little mouth and she let out a scream. They spun her around to face me, she only looked at the floor. I felt terrible; this was getting way out of hand.

The leader spoke again, “What’s your name bitch?”

“Sa, Sa, Sarah,” she finally got out.

“Well Sarah,” said the leader. “Take a good look at your husband, because if you don’t perform like a good little slut. You will never see him again.”

The blood drying on my neck was enough to convince her he was serious.

“Now here are the rules.” Said the leader. “First. I am not wearing this fucking ski mask all night, so you need to get blindfolded.”

With the other two still holding her, he cut a long strip from her dress.

He spoke again, “You will do what you are told, with no argument or he gets cut! Every time you refuse us anything he gets cut! Understand?”

She nodded. “Now most important. Pay attention bitch! If that blindfold comes off for any reason I will kill you both! Got it?”

She nodded again. “Tell me you understand!” Said Tom.

“Yes, I understand.” Sarah replied with fear in her voice.

“Good.” Tom said. “Then you both just might live through this. I am going to untie you now, stand perfectly still.” With that he went behind her and cut the rope on her hands. “Good, good. Now take off that dress!”

She started to hesitate; the knife was again at my throat. I had never seen her strip so fast! She stood there in her bra and thong. Tom spoke again, “Much better. Now take one last look at your husband; if you do what you’re told he will look the same when we’ve finished having our fun.”

The blindfold went on, and she was led to our bedroom.

A moment later, Tom and one of the other men came back out of the bedroom and closed the door. He removed his mask and knelt down beside me. “Well?” He said, “Is this what you wanted? … Oh yes, I forgot.” he said, and ripped the tape from my mouth.

“No you mother fucker that’s not what we agreed on at all!” He struck me in the stomach again.

“Shut up! Or the tape goes back on!” Tom paused for a moment. “You paid me to make your wife think she was going to get gang raped, is that not what you said her fantasy was?”

I nodded; I could barely breathe, let alone speak.

“You wanted her blindfolded and horny? Well, she looks pretty horny and blindfolded to me.”

I nodded again. “What did you hit me for?” I said.

“Burglars are not nice people Mr. Slader, she had to believe you were in danger, so you had to be scared. You looked way too smug when you walked in, she would have known it was a setup.”

[Yes, I am a bastard. I did hire Tom. I saw an ad on line, and foolishly called. I thought this would be hot and nasty, and give her a real thrill, but this has gone too far. It was time to end this little drama. The actors have been paid, and well paid I might add. I just need to find a way to end this so that Sarah does not divorce me.]

Tom slapped me across the face, “Pay attention dumb fuck! I’m not through talking!”

“Ok, ok!” I said, “This is over! You guys have to leave! I paid you and you did your job, now untie me and get out of my house!”

Tom smiled a slow, evil smile and re-taped my mouth.

“Well as I said, there has been a change in plans, they have been changed since we saw the pictures of your wife. Now do you want to watch or do you want to be left out here?” Tom did not wait for a reply. They picked up my chair and carried me into the bedroom.

Boy was I in for a surprise! There was my wife sitting on the side of our bed, still blindfolded. Beside her was a very large and very naked black man. Tom spoke to her and told her she was doing fine and that if she kept up her end of the bargain everything would be all right. “We are going to have fun tonight.” Tom said, “You are going to be our little fuck toy. We moved your husband to the living room, and turned on the stereo. He will not be able to hear you. So relax and let yourself enjoy this.”

“You’re a fucking bastard!” Sarah said.

“Yes I am dear, now take off your clothes!”

When she took off her bra, the room became suddenly brighter. That’s when I noticed the two cameras, and the four other men, seven altogether. That fucking bastard! I could not believe it! Not only was this fucker going to rape my wife, he was going to film it! And I could do nothing but watch. How could I have been so stupid?

These guys were pretty big, all 5’10” or taller. And being in a chair a cock height. Let’s just say that they all looked pretty well hung. One other thing that I noticed was that Tom and I were the only white guys. Tom’s voice brought me back from my daze.

“Time to play dear.” Tom said. “Get on your knees”

I then heard something that really surprised me. My wife shyly asked, “Are you sure he can’t hear us?”

“Yes I am sure.” Said Tom.

(Tom was quite a convincing performer)

“And you will let us go when you are done?” She asked.

“You have my word,” said Tom.

“Then give me some cock!” Said my wife.

With that, Tom pushed her to her knees and she ran her hands up his legs until she found his hardening cock. Sarah is a great cocksucker, and now seemed to be no exception. I did not think she could put that much cock in her mouth! Tom’s cock was thinner than mine, but it was at least 8” long.

The black man beside her said he wanted to eat some pussy while it was still fresh. Tom pushed her head off his cock with a loud pop, “Up on the bed dear.” he said. She complied quickly.

“Now lay down on your back and spread your legs bitch!” Said the black man.

She seemed very willing, I have never seen her so wet. He grabbed her by the sides of her milky white ass and started lapping her pussy like an old dog. “This is fine eating pussy.” He said. “Did you shave it just for me?”

She did not have time to answer before Tom slid his cock back in her mouth. There was a line starting to form so Tom pulled out and let the next man have his turn. This was hot! My wife was going to suck a black man! He was hard almost immediately. His cock was not much longer than Tom’s but almost twice as thick. Fuck she was playing with his balls!

“How do you like black dick?” asked the man.

She stopped, pulled it out with a slurp. “Tastes pretty good.” then went back to sucking.

One of the cameramen was only about 2 feet away and got that whole little exchange on tape. If only she knew she was being filmed! Sarah suddenly tensed, the pussy eating must have gotten to be too much! She thrashed quite a bit. It did not take long for her to cum. Less than 5 minutes! Normally it takes me at least 15min to get her off. She really was getting into this.

The black man got up off the bed and Tom took his place. The man in her mouth got on the bed and started sucking her tits. The man running the stationary camera replaced him. She just kept sucking.

This is when I noticed something. There were never more than three of them touching her at once. These guys were good. Almost like they were following a script.

Then another shock. Sarah pulled the black cock from her mouth, and said, “Is no one going to fuck me?” Good thing I was sitting already! In our two years together she never had any hang-ups about sex, but I had no idea she could be such a wanton slut!

Tom just said, “Yes dear.” and thrust into her. She just moaned. He fucked her hard for about 5min, then got off the bed and was replaced by another stud. The cock in her mouth was changed at the same time.

The man at the portable camera was the only one not getting in on the fun. He was also the only one with his clothes still on. Strange, I thought.

The sounds of Sarah gagging brought me back, the 9” cock in her mouth had cum and it was running down the side of her face. Now that was a nasty sight! “That’s a good bitch.” He said.

They flipped her over on to her knees; the large black men moving her body with little effort. Then another stud stepped up to take her from behind. He fucked her hard and kept slapping her pretty white ass. They kept this up for about 20 minutes, one fucking her from behind and another in her mouth, with two new men stepping in every 5 minutes. She just kept asking for more and pushing back against the trusts of her black studs.

The man doing her from behind pulled out and came on her back. “The bitch is getting pretty loose,” he said to Tom as he climbed down off the bed.

Tom smiled as he looked at me. “I can fix that.” Tom slid under her and drove his hard cock into her wet pussy. The man in her mouth pulled out and climbed on to the bed behind her. Sarah tensed as he pushed into her already stuffed pussy. She let out a small scream as he pushed deeper.

“Tight now.” he said. Sarah kept moaning with each thrust. A third man stepped up, grabbed her by the hair and started fucking her mouth. He came not long after. And the way she coughed I think most of it went down her throat.

Tom got out from underneath, and was replaced by a fresh stud. The two cocks in her pussy fucked her hard and filled her with hot cum, she orgasmed when they did. I could hear Tom ask her if it was good. “Yessss!” she hissed.

They left her laying on the bed for a few minutes and the cameraman moved in to film the cum running out of her pussy.

Tom came over and whispered in my ear, “You like?” I nodded. There was a large wet spot on the front of my pants. “She likes.” he said. “If you promise to stay in the chair and not interrupt I will untie you.” I nodded.

[What could I do, I mean she was enjoying it for fucks sake!]

Tom untied me, and I pulled off the tape. I whispered in his ear that I would kill him if he hurt her. He only laughed. He called to Sarah. “Do you want more?”

“Yes.” she said as she rubbed the blindfold.

“Remember our agreement!” he said, “If the blindfold comes off you die.” She stopped rubbing it.

Tom whispered to me, “What would your wife think if she saw you just watching while she got gang fucked?”

“You have rested long enough. Time for something new.” Tom said as he got up on the bed. He had a tube of KY Jelly. He was going to ass fuck her. And somehow she knew it! She got up on all fours, sticking her ass high in the air.

“Tell me you want it!” Said Tom as he smeared lube on her asshole.

“Please be gentle, you’re a lot bigger than my husband.” she said.

“Tell me what you want.” he said again. The camera only inches from her face.

Sarah quietly, “I want you to fuck my ass.”

“I didn’t hear you.” Said Tom.

“Please fuck my ass.” She said, a little louder. He pressed the head of his cock against her asshole, it slipped in about an inch and she squealed.

“Now push back.” He said. And she did! It was in full length in no time at all. I have only been in her ass twice in two years, and had to beg to do it! Now she was the one doing the begging. This was amazing.

He was thrusting hard and deep, and it didn’t take long for him to cum. He pulled out with a pop, “Damn!” he said, “She is not gaping yet!”

“I will fix that.” Said another. He was no longer than Tom but his cock was thicker. He was also not as gentle as Tom. Sarah didn’t seem to mind. The line of cocks formed at her mouth again.

My dick was out and in my hand. Fuck this was hot! That’s when I noticed the camera was on me. Guess that was their insurance I would not say anything. He thrust in right to the hilt and moaned, “I am cumming!” He snickered when he pulled out, “She is gaping now!” Two more men fucked her ass and came. The cameraman caught the cum pouring out of her gaping hole.

She asked, “Don’t you guys get tired?”

Tom responded, “That’s what Viagra is for.” She still thought there were only three.

This time one of the men slid under and started fucking her pussy. Another one got up behind her and pushed his big black cock it in her ass. They fucked her hard. My poor little wife was stuffed full of black meat. She moaned and came again.

Tom took the portable camera from the only clothed man. He was not much bigger than I in build, maybe a little taller; he looked small compared to the rest.

Well apparently height and cock size aren’t linked. This guy was deformed! It was a good 9” soft! Tom spoke to Sarah, “One more member of my crew has arrived. Late as per usual”

“Mmmm. Fresh meat.” she purred.

“Will you suck him?” Asked Tom.

“Do I have a choice?” Asked my wife.

He pushed his hardening cock in her mouth and she began to suck. When it stopped growing it was a good 12” long and as thick as my wrist. “Holy fuck!” she said, “Is your friend a horse?” He just laughed. She sucked him for a while, barely getting more than the head in her mouth. She licked up and down the whole length, then sucked his balls.

“Time to fuck.” He said. And pushed her down on her back. As he got between her legs, Tom sat behind her on the bed and held her arms, as if on cue two others each took an ankle and held her legs apart.

“Thought you might like to try a little bondage.” said Tom.

“Ahhhh!!!!” was her only response as the jumbo cock drove into her pussy. He was not gentle at all, like some rutting beast! The more she struggled the tighter they held her. I was beginning to think he was hurting her then she arched up off the bed moaning, she was cumming again. He pulled his shiny black cock out of my wife’s swollen pussy, climbed over her tiny white body, straddled her chest.

“Open your mouth princess, I have something for you.” he grunted. He started fucking her mouth. He was holding her by the hair. It wasn’t long before he came, moaning, eyes rolled back in his head. Our cameraman pulled his now shrinking cock from my wife’s mouth, then got off the bed.

“The bitch likes cum now, didn’t spill a drop.” Said one of the men.

When Tom leaned forward to speak, the camera was only inches from her face. “We are almost finished dear, can you handle a little more?”

“Yesss. I can handle more.” Sarah hissed.

“Good girl! I want you on your knees again, you have such a nice ass.” Said Tom. She actually giggled! This was no longer the sweet little girl I married, they had changed her, no, released her. When they freed her she could barely move. She was exhausted and it took a couple minutes for her to get back into doggy position. She was covered with sweat and cum. Fuck this was hot, all these men and my poor little wife, I have never wanted her more than I did right now.

“What do you want?” Tom asked. “It is your turn to choose dear.”

“Fuck Me.” she said.

“Where?” Tom asked.

“I want it in my ass.” she said.

Tom looked at me and smiled.

“Fuck my ass, fuck it hard and make me cum!” Sarah demanded.

“Yes dear, you shall get your wish.” Was Tom’s response.

A man went to either side of the bed, grabbed her and held her in place. Her white ass sticking up in the air was quite a site. The large black men restraining her was a nice visual to. Her asshole had gone back to a normal size. They moved a camera to the front to watch her face and the live cam was at her ass, the final scene was set.

That’s when Tom came to my chair, “Your turn husband.”

“Not like this.” I said.

He just smiled, “If you don’t, you will never see her again.” I had no reason to doubt him. “Oh,” Tom said, “don’t speak, we must not ruin your alibi.” He leaned in, “Fuck her hard, tonight she is not your wife, she is our slut and should be treated as such.” I nodded.

I got up and quickly took off my clothes. I had a raging hard on, this was wrong I know but I convinced myself I had no choice. It was time to perform. I climbed on to the bed, rubbed my cock on her pussy for a little lube and then pressed the head of my cock against her anal ring. I could see Tom smiling down by my wife’s head. He was speaking to her.

gtboomer
gtboomer
14 Followers
12