Sarah's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtboomer
gtboomer
14 Followers

“Fuck my ass.” she screamed. With that I drove into her, she only moaned. I fucked her hard and fast. I was about to cum when I was grabbed. The next man wanted his turn. I looked over my shoulder; a line had formed. The next man took my place and fucked her without mercy.

Tom pushed me to where one of the men was holding her, I took his place and held her down, there was no going back now. This was all for the camera, she had no strength or desire to fight back. It did give me a better position to watch. I was only inches away.

Everyone had a turn. And after the third man she came again. That was at least 8 times in all. All of a sudden, there he was. Monster cock.

“Ready for me princess?” He did not wait for a reply. He drove into her pussy for a few strokes then pulled out with his cock glistening. He smiled at me and rammed into her ass right to the balls. She screamed and thrashed and I had to hold her down. He fucked hard and fast, and after a few minutes Sarah started to shake, she was going to cum again but she was not the only one. Our big black man’s eyes were rolled back in his head, he just about fell over. When he pulled out I could not believe how much her ass had stretched. I could have fit my whole hand in. There was no bleeding either, which amazed me. At least there would be no permanent damage.

“Pull her cheeks apart!” It was Tom.

As I was the only one left on the bed with Sarah, I did what he said. One final degradation, they were going to cum in her ass. And cum they did, one after the other, my wife’s gaping asshole was filled with hot cum. They filmed everything. Sarah twitched and pushed most of their cum back out, they cheered and laughed. I let her go and she slumped and rolled on to her back, she was exhausted.

I had gotten up off the bed.

“We’re not finished.” Said Tom.

What more could they want?

“One of us hasn’t cum yet.” He looked at me smiling. He got on the bed and held up Sarah’s head. “Just one more dear.”

She was barely conscious, her lips parted. I did want to cum, I just hoped she would not know it was me. She only had to suck for a moment and I pulled out and came on her pretty face.

“Good. You did very well dear. Now sleep.” Tom said as he laid her head down and the lights from the cameras dimmed. Tom pulled a blanket over her.

They were packed in minutes. Sarah was sleeping. They had taken my chair to the living room. I had dressed while they were packing up. Tom led me out, closing the bedroom door behind him. “Well Mr. Slader, are you satisfied with your purchase?”

What could I say, “I can’t believe what just happened.”

“I will take that as a yes.” Tom said. “You have a very brave wife Mr. Slader. Not just any woman would have done that to save their husband.” He was right. “Don’t forget that.” He said.

“You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

He just smiled. “Show me your wrists Mr. Slader. These just won’t do.” He said.

I knew what he meant.

The pain was almost unbearable. I bled quite a bit. The carpet was now blood stained where I had supposedly sat.

“Now you look like a man that has been struggling to get free for three and a half-hours. Don’t get any foolish ideas about police.” He paused. “Goodbye Mr. Slader, we will not be meeting again.”

“What about the tapes?” I asked.

He smiled and re-taped my mouth. I never saw him again. It took damn near 30 minutes to slip out of the loosened ropes.

I carried my cum covered wife to a warm bath, the blindfold had to be soaked to get it unstuck. I thanked her for saving me. She was worried I would leave her. I laughed and cried. How could I ever leave someone who loved me so much?

It has been a month and things are going well. Sarah told me she wanted me to make love to her the very next night. She was sore, but she still wanted me. This eased my guilt a little, if she knew the truth I know she would leave me. Lately she has gotten a lot more demanding sexually, it is like when we first met, two, and sometimes three times a day. Not that I am complaining..

When I got home from work last night, there was a stack of bills on the table and a note from Sarah, she had gone out with her friends for a couple hours and would bring home take-out. I sat down and started with our bank statement. Now that was an eye opener, we were down ten thousand dollars! Two withdrawals 3days apart, each for 5 grand. The money came out a little over a month ago. There was no point in getting upset, I would have to go to the bank tomorrow and straighten it out.

I made myself a drink and sat back down. Then I saw the large envelope at the bottom of the pile. There was no postmark and no stamp, just Mr. Slader stamped in one corner. I tore it open. It was a DVD. My heart sank and my hands were shaking. When I opened the cover, the disk was marked Second Anniversary. “That fucking bastard!” Good thing Sarah did not open it.

I finished my drink and one more after that. I put the disk in and pressed play. The logo for WWW.Your Fantasies .Com flashed on the screen then went black. When the picture came on it was my Sarah.

“What the fuck?” It was in our back yard. She was speaking, “Hello Scott. Confused? Your heart racing? Good! You naughty boy! Hiring strangers to act out my fantasy! You are just so wicked! You are also a little careless with your web addresses Sweetie. I hope you don’t mind, but I called Tom and made a few changes to your plan. It was sweet of you to spend so much on our anniversary. Well, I had to spend a little more, I hope you think it was worth it. I love you. Enjoy!”

The scene shifted to Sarah being led into our bedroom by two masked men and being thrown down on the bed. The picture paused. “What the fuck?” I reached for the remote.

“Happy Anniversary Dear.” said a familiar voice from behind me. “I never did get to wear this for you.” She had on the black teddy I bought her. “Are you mad?” she asked.

“Fuck no!” I said. “I just can’t believe you told him to do all those things. You actually wanted to take on seven guys?”

She looked very surprised, “Seven?”

“You didn’t know did you?” I said.

She shrugged, “I only told him to actually go through with the rape fantasy you planned and that I wanted it filmed.”

“Well Sarah, it seems our friend Tom is quite a director. You should enjoy this dear.” I said.

She laughed, “For 10 grand, I had better enjoy it!”

For My Wife

gtboomer
gtboomer
14 Followers
12