Sarah's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah begins her new life as a sub-human.
2.1k words
4.07
106.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II
Induction

A naked Sarah was dragged out into the corridor. Her senses were just returning to her and she started to struggle. The guards simply led her over to a locker that was in the corridor, unlocked, took out the gas mask and planted it to Sarah's face. She immediately felt sleepy.

***

Sarah woke up groggily. She was blindfolded. Her mouth was held open with a ring gag of some kind, and her jaw hurt. She knew she was naked, and she was lying on a cold metal table. A shiver ran through her body. She suddenly remembered why she was here. She sensed that her sex had been examined, and her secret had been discovered. She tried to move and discovered that she was bound to the table by metal bands round her ankles, wrists and neck. Her sensory deprivation overtook her, and she started thrashing in a desperate attempt to escape this nightmare.

She felt a prick on her upper arm and suddenly became aware she couldn't move. She now knew someone was watching her.

"That is a neuromuscular-blocking muscle relaxant," a deep, detached voice said to the blind Sarah. "You may find you can't move for a few minutes."

She suddenly felt something nip her nipple very tightly. She gasped at the pain. The process was repeated on her other nipple. All of a sudden, her breasts exploded with pain and her limp body jumped up its restraints.

"That was for that futile little struggle you put up there," the voice continued. "It was an electric shock. From now on you will be punished for every transgression." Sarah's body received another shock. "And that was for the performance you put on in the corridor outside the courtroom."

Sarah tried to talk, but her voice just made incoherent sounds. As well as the gag, she was finding that the muscle relaxant was affecting her tongue.

"You are no longer Sarah Louise White, you are a sub-human animal," the voice continued. "You will be known by your slave number, 0569199, for now. You have no rights; you are property and your only reason for existence is to serve your owner. Understand."

Sarah did nothing. She received another electric shock.

"Understand?!"

Sarah managed to grunt and nod her head.

"Now, I need to check a few details, so I want you to nod your head for yes. Understand?"

Sarah nodded her head.

"You are 18 years old, yes?"

Again Sarah nodded.

"You are a vaginal virgin?"

Sarah felt herself blushing as she nodded.

"Anal virgin?"

Yes again.

"And is your crotch hairless naturally."

Sarah started crying as she again answered in the affirmative.

"Do you have any other skills apart from hairdressing?"

That was a no.

"That is all for now," the voice said. Sarah felt another prick and began to feel sleepy again.

***

Sarah again woke up in strange surroundings. This time, as she woke up groggily, she felt more exposed somehow. As she opened her eyes, she realised she was no longer on a table, and she was no longer sporting a blindfold or a gag. She was however, totally nude and in a cage of some description. She noticed that someone had scrawled a 'V' on her thigh in marker pen, evidently marking her as a virgin, to be preserved for sale. She felt an odd stinging pain in the sole of her left foot. Her wrists were bound in cuffs attached to medium length chains, in turn attached at the edge of the cage above her head. She tested them and found she could move her hands about but could not reach them down to cover her body in any way. The cage itself was about seven feet long, three wide and two high. She groaned as she turned over, and was shocked at what she saw.

The cage was in a room flooded with light. It housed two cages, Sarah's and an identical one to her right, about eight feet away. In it was a girl, a startlingly beautiful girl. She was petite and thin, like Sarah, but had exotic dark-tone skin and brunette hair, and a sizzingly sexy face. Her crotch had clearly just been shaved. This girl was asleep, just as Sarah had been a few minutes ago, and her naked body lay unconcerned and displayed, hands attached above her head. Sarah noticed that on the sole of her foot was a tattoo consisting of a string of numbers. Sarah presumed this explained the pain in her foot; her slave number, her new name indelibly marked in a discrete place.

Suddenly this girl stirred, and gave a little shriek as she found herself in this unusual position. Sarah suddenly became very aware of her own nakedness, and blushed crimson as she tried to shuffle her body so that her back was turned to her roommate.

"Hi."

Sarah turned her head to try and see the girl, who had now spoke. She was still lying nonchalantly in her cell, looking inquisitively at Sarah.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not one of them," she said sympathetically.

Sarah turned back round. She felt extremely uncomfortable revealing her body like this, and even worse being unable to cover herself. "Hi," she said.

"My name's Sam," the girl offered.

"Sarah."

"How are you coping?"

"Not well, a bit of a shock."

"Lord yes, it is. How did you end up here?"

Sarah paused. "Long story – I'm innocent."

"Sure you are honey."

"No I am!"

"Hey, sush, don't make a scene."

"Sorry."

"It's okay; I just don't think we should be bringing attention to ourselves. Lord knows where we are."

"Why are you here, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Long story." Sam flashed Sarah a cheeky grin.

"I don't mind," said Sarah, "I don't think we're going anywhere."

Sam laughed. They both enjoyed the gallows humour. "Well I'll tell you a little secret," she said conspiratorially.

"Go on."

"I was once a slave."

"Really?" Sarah seemed confused. "I thought slavery was irreversible." She was momentarily hopeful.

"Only when you are sentenced to slavery by the courts," Sam explained. "If you're enslaved by a private citizen or company, you can be emancipated."

Sarah was a bit crestfallen. So there was no way out for her. "How?" she asked.

Sam was a little surprised that Sarah was not entirely familiar with the slavery system, but she just guessed that Sarah had had a private education where the ins and outs of slavery had never been explained to her. She had guessed right.

"Usually, if your owner decides to free you, he can pay five thousand lira to the government. The slave then becomes a state slave for twelve months, and is then given a public corporal punishment; it's not meant to make slavery less undesirable you see. The slave is then free. You adopt the surname of your owner and any given name he decides to give you, and you are subjected to triple poll tax, fifteen lira a month."

"Go on."

"Well, I was originally born in the south of the Empire. When I was sixteen, my parents ran into some financial difficulties. I was young and blinded by love for my parents, and I volunteered myself to be enslaved in place of my mother to pay off the debts. I was sold a couple of times, eventually ending up in Grand City. My last owner was old and died, and I, as property, was inherited by his daughter. She was a kind woman who had no desire to own a slave, and she stumped up the money to emancipate me as a gratitude for nursing her father during his ill-health. Following the rules, I was assigned as a state slave for twelve months. You could be assigned to do anything, hard labour, community service. As it was I was assigned to an Imperial Army battalion to be a company slave – each company is in the possession of at least one slave. Nominally I was there to clean the barracks and cook, but in reality I was the company whore. It was the worst year of my life, being raped in some way every day."

"Oh my..."

"Well, at least I could see an end to my troubles. Anyway, as I explained to you, at the end of that service you are given a corporal punishment. It is the man responsible for you during your service that decides what the punishment should be, in my case the captain of the company. He was a sadistic man who never liked me, and he decreed that I should be publically given a hundred lashes and then electro-tortured for twenty-four hours."

"That sounds awful."

"It was. I was whipped in Justice Square before an execution. You can still faintly see the scars on my back. The electro-torture took place back at the barracks, and the entire battalion was entertained for a whole day while my breasts and pussy were shocked at random intervals. And then, finally, I was free. My owner, the daughter, had not known what my real first name was when she had filled in the form, so she had decided to call me Sam after her mother, so I was given this new name and then literally thrown out onto the street."

"So how did you end up here?"

"Well, I was literally abandoned on the street outside the barracks with no clothes and no money. And, as I said, I was now due triple poll tax. I of course made for the Shacks, trying not to get caught without any clothes. I bought myself a couple of rags through unsavoury means, and then lived on the streets of the Shacks. There was no way I could earn fifteen lira a month, and month after month I was forced to go to debtors' jail. Eventually they charged me with tax evasion and, irony of ironies, I was enslaved. At least now I know what to expect; I actually feel quite comfortable."

"I wish I did; I've never been so scared in my life."

Sam smiled.

"Don't worry, my love. You just need to remember to be obedient, pleasing and to keep out of notice and you'll be fine."

Just then, the door to their room was opened, and in walked two guards. Each carried a bottle of some liquid with a sports cap. On guard made his way to Sarah's cage. Sarah curled up in a ball with fear, trying to hide her nakedness despite her arms being outstretched above her head. Her eyes were wide in apprehension. The guard bent down and thrust the bottle through the bars.

"Drink this girl, it's a nutrient drink and you may not be fed for a while."

Reluctantly, Sarah let her lips enclose the cap and drink the sickly substance. She noticed the guard glance down at the 'V' on her thigh and look disgusted. When she was finished, the bottle was withdrawn through the cage bars. Sam had had the same happen to her, and her bottle was withdrawn through the bars. The two guards got up.

"This one's a virgin, can't touch her," Sarah's guard said, sounding disappointed.

"Don't worry, we can take turns with Miss Exotic Beauty here," the other man said looking over at Sam, "we were promised a go at one of the bitches."

Sarah watched in horror was Sam's cage was opened, and the guards unlocked a hand each to drag the naked body into the centre of the room.

Sam looked shocked, but she composed herself remarkably quickly. "Please sirs," she pleaded, getting onto her knees to beg, "I'll suck you both off, real good, just please don't hurt me."

The lead guard was already unzipping his flies. "Go on then, show us what you can do." His cock sprung erect from his trousers. The once-confident Sam was now shoving this thing down her throat with all the expertise of a pro. She teased and stroked his shaft and ball sack, and was rewarded reasonably quickly with a throatfull of his hot sperm. She swallowed without needing to be told to, wincing as she did so. The next guard quickly took his place. He was more forceful, and grabbed hold of Sam's ears as he viciously fucked her mouth. Sam struggled to keep her composure, but she did, her eyes wide. The second man visibly tensed up and withdrew from Sam's mouth, to cum over her face.

The men laughed as they bungled the disgraced Sam into her cage. Sarah looked on in abject horror. Sam let a little tear escape her eye. The senior man looked at Sarah.

"Let that be a lesson to you, bitch; you have no right to disobey, slave." With that they left.

"Oh my god," Sarah said when they were alone. Sam's face was covered in the sticky white cum of her mouth rapist.

"It's okay," she said quietly and despondently, "you'll have to get used to that, if you ever can; they'll never care, trust me." Sam turned over, her back to Sarah, clearly not in the mood to talk.