Sarah's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah tells her friend.
706 words
4.34
68.4k
17

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers

Several weeks had gone by since I first made love with my Dad while Mum watched and egged him on.

While we had repeated the event several times since then it seemed to be always me that had initiated it; Mum and Dad were still nervous about the relationship.

I had battled with my conscience about whether I should tell my best friend Janice or not. On one hand she could be very supportive and provide some much needed advice on the other she might flip completely and shop us all to the cops.

In the end I reasoned that she was a very good friend and had some skeletons of her own in various cupboards. What was the worst that could happen?

Well I'll tell you.

I went round to her flat after work to have a bit of a girly night in and took some wine with me. We sat and chatted and finished off the best part of the first bottle between us. Having consumed sufficient Dutch courage I jumped in with both feet.

"Can I tell you something Jan? Something very private and dangerous that mustn't get out to anyone." I asked

"Try me." She answered.

Well, I thought, that would have to do.

I told her the whole story, and when she hadn't run out of the room screaming, I told her some bits in quite graphic detail. Then she did leave the room.

She came back carrying something behind her back and wearing just her bathrobe. She stood in front of me and gave me a look. Her eyes were burning like fire. I've never seen her quite so worked up.

She pulled the object from behind her back and tossed it into my lap. It was a strap on dildo.

"Now fuck me Sarah." Her voice trembled. "You can't tell me a story like that and just leave me dangling here. I am fucking dripping wet and need that in my cunt with you behind it. NOW!"

She flopped back on the sofa and spread her legs. She was right, she was soaking wet. Her hand dropped between her thighs and she purposefully started strumming her pussy as I hurried to get undressed.

"That is the hottest fucking story I've ever heard. You horny, lucky little bitch. Fucking hurry up." She practically yelled.

I had barely finished pulling the straps tight on the eight inch phallus when she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. Guiding the tip of the device to her hungry pussy she reached around me with her free hand and impaled herself with a deep guttural groan.

I proceeded to fuck her hard, mauling her little tits and sucking on her hard nipples. Now and again our mouths met and we kissed. I've rarely felt such passion.

Two orgasms later she eventually stopped grinding herself against me and relaxed a little.

"Oh god." She panted. "Oh god, I needed that."

I gave her some time before I started to question her again.

"So Jan, what am I doing wrong? Why do they feel so nervous?" I asked.

"Why do you think, silly?" She chided. "They're shagging their daughter. It's incest, against the law, both statute and moral. You're young, only 22. They have had a lifetime for those taboos to be ingrained. Of course, they're bloody nervous."

"I suppose you're right. I didn't think of it like that." I replied feeling rather stupid.

"Give them time. Help them to understand that nothing's going to happen. They can relax and enjoy it as much as you. You perverted trollop." She added giving me a friendly kick.

"Just start wearing some seriously sexy gear around the house. Flash them a bit now and again. Sooner or later they won't be able to resist and you'll be on your back with a big prick up your cunt before you know it." She giggled.

"And now young lady," she said moving towards me and taking one of my large breasts in her hand, "take off that strap on because you look bloody ridiculous sitting there with it sticking up in the air."

I laughed shortly before she dragged it off my legs and used it on me.

True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers