Sarah's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

"Do they know that we're not married yet?"

"Yeah, I told them but a fiancée to them has to be behind her man as well. That's what Mark said."

"So, whom am I supposed to talk to. Who do I need to impress that you are my man and I'm your woman?" I asked Ray.

"Next Friday, Mark wants to take you and me out to dinner. He says he prefers a relaxed atmosphere. The following day he and I will go back to New York and he will present the remaining facts to the board. At least that's what he said."

"Okay, Honey, anything for you but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me that they are putting so much weight on my opinion. I could have sent them a letter or they could have called me."

"Probably because I told Mark what a looker you are. He probably wants to see for himself," laughed Ray.

The night we were to go out, I wanted to look my best for Ray. I put on a low cut silky blouse for Ray. It was one of his favorites. I wore my fairly short black skirt with the lace ruffles on the bottom and a large slit on the side. I knew this skirt always got to Ray.

I had something special to tell him that night. I wanted everything just right. I even wore black garters and nylons. I know he hated pantyhose and that night was for him. When he saw me dressed for the night he wanted to make love before we even went out. He made me laugh.

"Honey," I said. "Tonight when we get home, I'm going to give you all you can handle."

We waited for his friend Mark to pick us up. Ray had that little sports car that we all couldn't fit in. I was going to build Ray up tonight. I know this position meant the world to him. He worked so very hard for it.

Mark came in and Ray introduced us. I'll tell you right now that I didn't care much for the guy. He looked at me more like a piece of raw meat than a business associate of my husband. He looked a bit familiar but I couldn't have known him. I usually remember the guys with the dumb come-ons and stay away from them.

Throughout the night Mark kept throwing out little sexual digs about the way I looked or how lucky Ray was. I've heard it all before and really didn't like it. I just smiled because I didn't want to hurt Ray's chances for the position.

Mark kept ordering drinks and I knew I had enough. Ray was a bit soused but tried to keep up with Mark. Ray got up to use the restroom and Mark was asking different questions.

"Do you think Ray can do this job? This job requires long hours. Won't you get lonely without him around? How badly do you want Ray to get this job?"

I didn't like the way that these questions were going so I just told Mark.

"I love Ray with all my heart. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. He is a good man and this company will be glad he's part of their team. He's gone sometimes up to five days a week now. So working over would not be a problem in our relationship. One day after he receives this position we hope to marry and start a family. I stand behind Ray a hundred percent."

"Glad to hear you're behind him so much. The company will be glad to hear this when we see them tomorrow. It could make the difference whether he receives the position," remarked Mark.

Again I didn't like the way this Mark fellow talked. I was so glad when Ray came back to the table. I felt a lot better when he was there. I couldn't wait to get this interview over with. Mark's eyes were staring through my clothes. It almost made me feel bad about dressing up.

"Well, how did the discussion go?" asked Ray.

"Great," replied Mark. "Sarah said she is behind you a hundred percent. There is nothing she wouldn't do for you," said Mark looking at me with a smirk.

I so wanted to slap his face. I was glad when he said he thought it was about time to leave. We went to the car and I wanted to get in the back seat. Mark suggested to Ray that I sit up front and Ray sit in the back. He had a few more questions he might want to ask. Of course Ray was so happy about getting the position he couldn't see through this obnoxious man's conversation.

Mark opened my door. I knew it was so he could see up my skirt. I got in as best I could but I know he saw more than I cared to show. He gave me that horrible smirk again.

When we got to the house I was so glad Ray opened my door. I figure we were rid of this man and Ray and I could go celebrate. Mark asked us for a nightcap. Of course Ray said sure and invited him in. I wanted to change my clothes and leave the two of them alone but Mark said he wanted to talk to me.

Ray went to use the rest room while Mark asked where the liquor was. He told Ray he would make us all a drink. Ray let him go in the kitchen and make the drinks. Damn, I just wanted him to leave but I figured I could put up with him a few more minutes for Ray's sake. He brought me a drink and it tasted funny so I set it down. Mark reached over and put his hand on my thigh.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said as I quickly pushed his hand away and got up and went into the kitchen.

A minute later Ray came in and asked me what happened? I told him and he went out to see Mark. I listened to their conversation.

"What the hell's going on?" I heard Ray say.

"Okay, Ray, I'll put it like this. Everything depends on yours and Sarah's co-operation right now. If I get what I want, the position is yours guaranteed. You'll be making double the money you're making right now, and that's just starting out. You will be the vice-president of a major corporation. You will be able to buy Sarah everything you've ever wanted. You'll probably never see me again after tomorrow. If I don't get what I want, and we both know what that is, I will tell the board of directors that your fiancée and future wife isn't behind you like she said she was. You won't get the position.

"You can ask me to leave and it's all over, or you can go tell Sarah it's okay to have sex with me and after tomorrow, we'll never see each other again. The choice is yours."

Oh, God, this son of a bitch was going to make me lose this chance of a lifetime opportunity for Ray. That is unless Ray tells him to leave. I was so hoping Ray would be a man and throw Mark's ass out.

God, no, Ray was coming to see me. He looked into my eyes which now had tears in them.

"I know you heard everything. I can't force you to do it but our lives depend on your decision. It will only be the one time and we will have our dreams fulfilled after tomorrow."

Maybe it was the position or too much to drink that would make Ray ask me to do this. I despised Mark but I promised Ray I would do anything for him. He walked back into the living room and I saw Mark smile as he walked by Ray and into the kitchen.

"Now, that's the right decision, Sarah. You can hate me but just think what you are doing for Ray," remarked Mark.

He put his hand on my thigh and slid it up till he touched my pussy. I wanted to cry but wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. He then lifted me up and set me on the counter and spread my thighs. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He didn't even remove my panties but just pulled the crotch to the side and pushed his cock into me. I wasn't the wettest and it hurt. He stood there and started pumping his cock into me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Mark.

"Because I can Sarah, because I can. You're not the first wife to give it up and you won't be the last," said Mark.

I glanced over his shoulder and saw my fiancé with tears running down his cheeks. I looked at him and saying with my eyes, "I'm doing this for you, Ray, I'm doing this for you."

I got a little wetter but it still hurt. Mark told Ray to bring me my drink. I needed something and Ray didn't even look in my eyes as he handed me my drink. All the while, Mark was pumping his hard cock into me.

I downed my drink hoping to help get me through. I was feeling groggy as I felt Mark cum in me. I was now feeling dizzy. I realized that he had drugged my drink. God, I hoped that Ray would step in and do something.

--------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible. I still had my blouse on but it was pulled up with my bra over my breasts. My skirt was up around my waist and my panties were torn off at the crotch and one leg. The shredded remainders of my panties were around my ankle. I knew I had been fucked. I didn't know if it would be considered rape since I had agreed to do it on the counter.

There was a note on the nightstand from Mark saying it was good. Too bad I wasn't fully awake to enjoy it more. I was trying to piece together what happened after Mark took me on the counter. It was all very fuzzy but I remember little parts of it.

I got up and took a shower and tried to wash away the filth of this man, Mark. Why did Ray let this happen? I loved him so much but now I also hated him or at least what he let happen. After the shower I just slipped on a light robe and went and made a pot of coffee and tried to remember all that I could.

I remember the drugged drink. I then remember Mark helping me off the counter and leading me toward the bedroom. Everything was so fuzzy but I think he got in an argument with Ray. Ray told him to get out of the house. Mark had laughed at Ray and told him not to be so stupid.

"Ray, I already fucked her. The damage is done. Do you really want to throw it all away now? Just sit the fuck down and I'll be out of here in a little bit. She did it for you and I'd hate to think you would blow it all now."

Mark had taken me into the room and fucked me again. I don't remember much except it seemed so familiar. Mark said something while he was fucking me. Something about us going to the same college and he wished he had know me back then. He would have made sure he would have gotten some back then.

God he sounded and talked like that bastard Dana back in college who raped me. God, I wish I could remember more. I picked up his card and it said D. Mark Benson. Could it be the same son-of-a-bitch? I had to know. I couldn't let him get away with this again.

I also wondered about Ray. He left me a note apologizing to me over and over. "Honey, I'm so sorry. When I realized what I asked you to do, it was too late. I could have fought with Mark but the damage was done. I couldn't see you this morning. I was too ashamed. I promise you that when I get back from New York, I'll make it up to you. I love you so much."

I had to get away. I didn't want to see Ray, not after what happened. I needed time. Time to think of what I should do. My fiancé let another man fuck me. Because of my past I took it very seriously. I know I was partially responsible. I could have stopped it but I did it for the man I loved. I now regretted it also.

I was thinking in revenge mode. I called the bank and had the remainder of the checking account transferred to my savings. I wasn't going to give Ray any more money till I figured out what I was going to do. The checking had over eighty thousand dollars left of the hundred thousand I put in. I did leave Ray with a hundred dollars.

I packed up two suitcases with some of my personal belongings and set them in the bedroom for now. I was going to leave for now. I really had no plan yet but I was working on it.

I needed to get even with that bastard Mark. I started formulating a plan.

I called the motel room where Mark was staying. I went through the reservation desk and asked for Mark's room. I didn't want my call to be traced.

"Hello, Mark Benson here," came the reply.

"Mark, this is Sarah. Remember me?"

"Sarah, surprised to hear from you after last night. You weren't the happiest camper till you got a little drug in you. Went much better the second and third time," he laughed.

"Don't underestimate me, Mark. My problem is I have this itch I need scratched. You drugged me and I want to know how it feels without being drugged. Ray's not here - do you want to come over and give me a repeat performance so I can feel the real thing?"

I tried to act sexy to this bastard. It was the hardest acting I have ever done.

"I guess I can stop by before going to meet your husband. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Men like Mark are so stupid. Did he really think I wanted him? He must think he's some kind of God's gift to women. The fucking pervert was going to get his gift if I had anything to do with it.

I went to the nightstand and found Ray's revolver. He had bought it off a street kid for fifty dollars about two months earlier. I told him at the time that he shouldn't buy it. If he wanted a revolver he should go and get one registered. He just laughed and said it would cost a lot more. He just wanted it to protect me. I wondered why he didn't use it the night before and protect me. It was the fucking job. He put it ahead of me.

Mark showed up at the house. He was a bit cautious but when he saw me in only a light robe his demeanor changed. He came up to me and opened my robe at my pussy and grabbed me.

"Nice, can't wait to get some more of it. Should be better with you awake," he laughed. "Let's go get started," he said.

"Slow down, cowboy. I want some serious fucking, none of that slam bam shit."

"I have to meet your husband and catch a plane. I don't have the time," Mark replied.

"Then you better go. I thought you really wanted to fuck. Can't you call Ray and tell him to go without you? Tell him you have some business to finish. You can always catch a later flight."

I knew I had him thinking. Very few men would pass up fucking a near naked girl if he could help it. I do have to say that it was still hard to play up to this man.

Mark took out his cell phone and called Ray. "Ray, this is Mark. I have some business to finish up here and I'll catch a later flight. Don't worry about the board. I just talked to them and the position is yours. Congratulations! See you in New York."

Mark then called the airport and got his flight moved back two hours. He gave the name Dana Benson. I was startled when he said it. He told me Dana was his given name and traveled under it. He used Mark in business because a lot of people didn't know if Dana was a man or a woman.

After hanging up the phone he told me we now had two hours. He pushed me up against the wall and grabbed my pussy again.

"Ray already had the job before last night, didn't he? You just used us to get fucked," I tried to smile.

"Well, Sarah, Ray always talked about you and I had to see you for myself. After that, I knew I had to have you. Hey, nobody got hurt."

How in the hell could he say such a thing? He hurt me and he hurt Ray and our possible future together.

"Dana," I said. "Did you go to State the same as me?"

"Yeah, I guess I was a few years ahead of you. I wish I knew you back then. Hell, we could have fucked and who knows where we would be today. Hell, maybe you would have been my wife instead of the gal I'm married to. She sure doesn't look anything like you."

I pushed him back and he released his hand from my pussy.

"What gives? You think you can fucking tease me. I'll fucking rape your ass," said Mark rather angrily.

I pulled out Ray's gun. "You touch me and I'll blow your fucking balls off," I said.

"What the fuck's got into you? It was you that called me here," replied Mark.

"Do you remember when you were a senior in college? You fucked another guy's girl. You raped her," I asked.

"Christ, girl! I fucked a hundred girls back then. It was no big deal," replied Mark.

"It was to me, you son-of-a-bitch! I told you that someday you would pay for it."

"You're crazy! I'm getting the fuck out of here."

He was heading for his car. When he got to the rear of his car I told him to stop.

"You aren't going to shoot anyone," he said. "Who do you think you're kidding?"

I fired a shot in the air. It scared the shit out of Mark.

"Open the fucking trunk now," I said. After he opened it I told him, "Now get in."

"No fucking way. How stupid do you think I am?" replied Mark.

I fired a shot into his thigh. He screamed out for bloody murder.

"Now get the fuck in the trunk and I'll take you to the hospital," I said.

He was screaming out in agony as he got into the trunk. I took his wallet and car keys. It was a rental car. "Take me to the fucking hospital, you fucking cunt," yelled Mark.

It really pissed me off as I reached down and grabbed the tire iron and started beating on him. Thank God we lived out in the county. I was beating on him relentlessly, taking out all the pent-up revenge I had for him. I hit his legs, arms, wrists, and any other part I could. I must have connected to his head because he stopped making noise. He was a mess. The blood was mostly coming out of his leg wound.

I wiped my fingerprints off the tire iron using my robe and shut the trunk lid. I went inside the house and got dressed. I was a brunette but took a blond wig that I had and took my sunglasses and put them on along with a little hat. I put my robe with the blood on it into a bag. I put my suitcases in the back seat of Mark's car along with my laptop.

I know I should have been very nervous but I was running on total revenge energy. This son of a bitch would never take advantage of another woman.

I locked up the house and headed toward the airport. I made sure I wore gloves. I stopped off at a refuse container and got rid of my robe. I had to go through a couple of rough neighborhoods and stopped at a convenience store and took one of Mark's credit cards and put gas in the car. I continued driving and pulled off the road across from a bus stop for the airport terminal. I sat there and waited till I saw the bus coming.

I took out whatever money Mark had and left his wallet and credit cards on the seat. I put the gun in the glove compartment and left the keys in the ignition. I quickly got on the bus and headed for the airport.

I removed my gloves since it didn't look right. I checked in my luggage using the name Dana Benson. I showed my ticket and told them that I had called and had my flight moved up. Of course there was no reason for anyone to question it. I got on the plane and flew to New York.

After arriving at the terminal in New York I went to the ladies room and took off the wig and hat and threw them away. I took out the passport I had gotten a few years before and went to a Canadian airline and booked a flight. I used all my own information. I had the passport and drivers license. I had about a two hour layover so I decided to get something to eat.

My cell phone rang. It was Ray.

"Sarah, I called the house and you weren't there. I wanted to tell you that I got the position. I'm now the vice-president of marketing of Morrow Pharmaceuticals. I'm in charge of the Cleveland office. Honey, I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll be home tomorrow and we can work it out. Please forgive me."

"So your friend Mark put a good word in for you, did he?" I asked.

"He wasn't there. He called before I left and said he would be in later. I haven't seen him yet, but he's not a friend of mine. Not after what he did to us."

"Ray, I can't lie to you. I won't be there when you get home. Don't try and find me. I need time to think about what happens from here out. You hurt me bad. I can't just forget it."

He started talking to me again about how sorry he was. I just hung up the phone and shut it off. I didn't want to talk to him now. I got on my plane and flew to Canada. I had called Vera earlier and explained what had happened and she picked me up at the airport. I didn't tell anyone about what happened to Mark. It was a secret I would always keep just to myself.

* End of Chapter 4 Please watch for Ch. 5 and 6 Comments welcome DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12