Sarah's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I both paused while we watched Anna drop her head back down and take Sandie back in her mouth. Then we turned our attentions back to the prick in hand, as it were. Our sucking and licking became more audible and animated as we all became more and more excited.

I became painfully aware of my own needs and slipped a hand into my knickers to stroke myself. I just couldn't help it and I was soaking wet.

As I stroked myself and sucked noisily on Dan's hot, stiff prick I heard Julie's little gasps of pleasure.

"Are you touching yourself?" She asked.

I slipped off Dan's prick to answer.

"God, am I?" I enthused.

"Me too." She whispered.

She raised her hand for me to see. Her fingers were glistening with her own girl juice. She winked at me and smeared the tangy oil over the head of Dan's cock.

"Lick it." She whispered. "Do you dare? Suck my girl cum off Dan's prick for me."

I just remember groaning as little shocks of excitement fired through my tummy and in between my legs. I descended on Dan's prick with vigour lapping up her juices. Her fingers were still close by and I attacked those too, sucking them into my mouth, savouring the flavour and the dirty naughtiness of it.

"Mmm, you taste delicious, Julie." I smiled.

Still holding her gaze I raised my own hand from inside my panties and lavished them over Dan's cock head. My look was an open challenge which she gladly accepted.

I watched as she returned the favour licking and sucking my own juices from Dan's cock and finishing with sucking my fingers clean. We then looked deeply into each other's eyes, wild with lust, and kissed. Her hand never broke a stroke on Dan's prick as she pumped up and down between us.

I was aware of a rhythmic slapping from beside us as David pounded Anna from behind. From her cries it was clear she was close to orgasm.

"I think Dan wants to cum too. I can tell." Whispered Julie as she wanked him into my mouth.

I moaned a little around his cock.

"Do you want to taste him, Sarah?"

I lifted my head up.

"Yes, Julie." I answered. "Stroke him off, make him spunk off in my mouth."

"Good girl." She answered as I slipped my mouth around back around his shaft.

We worked together, her pumping his sticky shaft and my tongue lapping around him.

The sounds of fucking beside us were getting more excited and I heard Anna scream out.

"Daddy, yes. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me, I'm going to cum."

I felt Dan tense as Anna became very vocal and readied myself.

It all happened so quickly. Julie squeezed tightly then released her grip. Dan thrust up with his hips forcing another inch of cock into my waiting mouth then my mouth was flooded. I felt a spurt of hot cum shoot out onto my tongue. I pursed my lips to try and swallow but a second spurt stopped me and my mouth filled up. I felt some cum escape from my lips and travel down Dan's shaft and in amongst Julie's fingers.

I recovered and managed to swallow a mouthful down before more spurts emptied onto my tongue. Finally Dan's thrusts eased and his cock started to diminish. I felt Julie's fingers come up and meet my lips as she squeezed the last drops from the end of his prick.

She eased him out of my mouth and cleaned him with her tongue. I helped by licking the spillage around her fingers and down his shaft.

With her still holding his wilting prick we looked at each other and slowly closed in to share a deep and passionate, cum-laced kiss.

I leaned back, quite exhausted from the excitement. I looked over at the trio beside us. Anna was gently stroking David's limp and sticky penis while Sandie, who still sported a fine erection, was content to stroke his wife's hair as she recovered.

I looked up at Dan and smiled then over at Julie.

"Thanks, Julie." I smiled. "I loved having you wank your husband off into my mouth. It was so hot and exciting. He tastes nice too."

"Oh my dear." She looked mildly alarmed. "Dan's not my husband. He's my brother."

I tried not to look shocked. After all I was fucking my parents.

"I'm sorry that we misled you, Sarah." Julie apologised stroking my arm tenderly. "It was never our intention when we first met but it was hardly the time then."

"That's why we're here. Why we're all here in the main. You see this isn't just a swingers club. It's an incest club - hence the secrecy. Everyone here is either involved in incest or has an avid and deep interest."

I looked blankly at them. I was truly shocked now. Why couldn't Mum and Dad have said something? It would certainly have explained Mum's reticence of me coming here.

"Oh my god." I groaned rolling back on the mats.

12