Sarah's Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
521 Followers

"Mr Mills seems to be a real stud." I said to Mrs Mills.

"Yes, Sarah, he's very good at keeping going. Sometimes I think I'm just not enough for him and I like to let him play with other women. I just want to make him happy."

"That includes letting him have Jan?" I asked.

"We hadn't planned this." Mrs Mills sounded indignant. "I didn't know she would be here so soon. I think we were thinking that you might be persuaded to have him."

Mr Mills had kept silent through the little games apart from grunting and moaning. He still didn't say anything but his hand slipped between my legs and his big fingers started to feel up and down my sopping slit. I had quite forgotten just how horny I was and started thinking how nice it would be to have his big cock up my cunt.

"Mummy!" Jan suddenly perked up.

"Don't you think it would be really sexy watching Daddy fuck Sarah, Jan?" Mrs Mills replied still stroking her daughter's firm breasts and squeezing her stiff nipples between finger and thumb.

Jan groaned, her father's cock still gently stroking inside her cunt.

"Oh Mummy, will Daddy really be able to fuck Sarah as well?"

"With any luck Jan he'll have me for afters too." She chuckled. "Sarah, get down on the floor so Mr Mills can stick his big thick cock up you from behind."

I didn't know what was happening any more I just felt I had to do what I was told. I found myself on my hands and knees on the carpet waiting for Jan to lift herself off her father and let his still stiff cock slide out of her pussy. It had a thick sheen of her juices coating it and I was truly shocked when Mrs Mills leaned forward and took it into her mouth, licking and slurping up the juices as she went.

Still stroking his cock with her hand she looked up at his and said "You'd like to fuck Sarah now, wouldn't you, Mr Mills? Look she's all ready for you. Be a good boy and stick this nice big fat cock up her cunt."

Mr Mills still didn't say anything but he let himself be led over to me and kneel down behind me. I felt Mrs Mills stroke the tip of his cock through my sopping sex slit and I moaned with pleasure.

"See how much she wants it, Mr Mills. Watch, Jan as your father sticks his nice big cock up Sarah's cunt like he just did with you."

Jan had collapsed on the sofa but was watching avidly. From her position she could clearly see her father's cock lined up with my pussy. I watched her lips part as Mrs Mills helped push Mr Mills forward and his thick prick spread my lips and stretched my pussy hole.

I cried out. I couldn't help it; it was such a thick cock.

As Mr Mills started long slow strokes into me Mrs Mills went and joined Jan on the sofa to watch the show. I found myself pushing back against his thrusts enjoying the immensely full sensation of his fat cock spearing me.

Mrs Mills took her daughter's hand and lifted it onto her large buxom bosoms.

"You'd like to play with Mummy's tits, wouldn't you Jan? I'm so horny after watching your father push his cock up you and now watching him fuck Sarah too."

"Yes Mummy, let me play with your tits." I heard Jan sleepily respond.

"Good girl. Undo Mummy's top and slip them out so you can play with them properly."

"Yes, Mummy." She replied and I watched as she undid the buttons on the tight blouse revealing a big full bra.

"I think you'll have to undo my bra and push it up out of the way." Mrs Mills said leaning forward to give her daughter access to the clip.

I felt Mr Mills thrust deep into me as Jan pushed her mother's bra up and her big tits sagged out of the bottom. We were both watching as Jan weighed them both in her hands and Mrs Mills curled her arm around Jan's neck easing her forwards.

"That's right, Jan, suck on Mummy's big thick nipples." Cooed Mrs Mills as Jan latched onto the big rubber teats.

"Oh, my god." I moaned as Mr Mills thrusts became deeper and harder. "Finger her cunt, Jan."

Jan flashed me a look, her mouth sucking hard on her mother's breasts.

I saw her push her hand up Mrs Mills skirt, pushing it back as she went and exposing her thighs. Soon we were all able to gaze on Mrs Mills' heart shaped bush and her gaping sex. Jan ran her hand down across it and Mrs Mills spread her legs wide open to accommodate her daughter's stroking hand.

"Push your fingers up her cunt." I urged as Mr Mills fingers dug into my hips and his big think cock began to pound my slurping sex hole.

"Do as Sarah says, Jan." Moaned Mrs Mills. "My cunt needs to good fingering."

I buried my head in the carpet as Mr Mills increased the rate of his thrusts. When I looked up Jan was pushing four fingers up her mother while sucking and biting her mother's great tits.

I started creaming on Mr Mills cock, "Oh my god, Mr Mills. You're going to make me cum. Oh Mr Mills yea ... yea ... oh fuck yessss!" I screamed as he brought me over the edge.

Through blurred vision I could see Mrs Mills humping up against Jan's hand and I heard her cum too through the blood pounding in my ears.

Mr Mills pulled out of me leaving me to collapse on the carpet in a heap. I saw him stand up and go over to his wife. He grabbed hold of each thigh and pushed them right up to her ears.

"Oh you big animal, Mr Mills." I heard her squeal. "You big lovely animal. Even after all these years you can still take on two young things and still have some left over for me. Oh what are you doing? Oh no, oh you dirty beast."

For a second I though Mrs Mills was serious but she made no move to resist and I reckoned it was part of their games. From where I was lying I could see him forcing his big cock, still dripping with my sex juices, up against Mrs Mills brown ring.

"Oh you dirty bastard." She went on. "I suppose my old cunt isn't tight enough for you after those two young things. Oh Mr Mills you're pushing it up my tight bumhole."

I watched as he held his thick cock steady and slowly pushed it deep into Mrs Mills' back passage. She groaned deeply and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I gathered enough energy to crawl over to where they were. I sprawled myself between Jan's legs and could see that she still had her hand up her mother's cunt.

"Oh my god," I blurted out, "she taking it in both her holes."

Jan looked down at me and smiled. "Join in." She said.

I needed no second invitation. I leaned over and lifted one of Mrs Mills tits to my mouth and with my other hand reached down between Jan's thighs to fondle her wet sex. In return she closed her mouth around one of my hard nipples and sucked it into her mouth.

Mrs Mills was crying out, moaning and using all sorts of naughty words as Mr Mills stroked his big fat cock in and out of her bumhole. I looked down and watched as Jan fingered her sopping cunt and the sight of his prick stretching Mrs Mills ass was quite intoxicating.

"Oh, Mr Mills, fuck me, fuck my dirty bumhole. Use me as your nasty whore." She shouted.

I turned to Jan who was concentrating on getting her thumb to grind against her mother's clit. "Get your Dad to spurt all over her tits. That will be so hot." I told her.

Jan smiled at my naughty suggestion. "Will you Daddy? Please. Spurt over Mummy's big floppy breasts and cover them with your lovely hot cum."

"Oh, yes, Mr Mills," joined in Mrs Mills, "let the girls see how much spunk you squirt. Oh my, oh my ... Mr Mills you're making me cum. Stick it right up me now."

Mr Mills buried his cock to the hilt in Mrs Mills hot rectum as she went into spasm. He stayed there forcing himself against her as she came and came again. Only when she was starting to diminish did he pull his prick out of her and push it forward.

Jan wrapped her slender fingers around the shaft and started to stroke him swiftly while I gathered up Mrs Mills tits and massaged them together.

"Oh Mr Mills, do it, do it." Moaned Mrs Mills. "Spurt all over my big floppy tits."

I looked up at Mr Mills face, tearing my eyes away from his leaking slippery cock for a moment. His eyes were scrunched up and I could tell he was straining, enjoying every moment of his young daughter rubbing his cock.

He started to make a growling sound that got louder and louder until it turned to a deafening roar.

"Oh, oh, oh." Cried Mrs Mills in anticipation. "He's going to spurt."

No sooner had she said it Mr Mills' fat prick got even fatter and a long rope of grey-white sperm shot from the end. It was a good shot and got Mrs Mills right in the cleavage and started running down between her tits. I rubbed them together making a little slurping sound. Another squirt splashed over the right breast near the nipple and some fell across my hand.

More and more spurted out coating her big tits in the gloopy liquid. I counted at least five good spurts before his cock just started to sort of leak it out.

Jan gave her father's prick one last squeeze to get the last drop out. I jealously watched as she flicked it off the end with her tongue. She then transferred her attention to her mother's tits and started to rub the sticky mess into the expanse of flabby flesh. I followed her lead until all of her tits were glistening with silvery streaks of drying cum. I couldn't resist using my tongue on her nipples to taste a little of Mr Mills' seed.

While we still gently massaged her big tits Mrs Mills put her arms around the pair of us and hugged us.

"Thank you girls. Thank you for helping Mr Mills out like that. He's impossible if he isn't properly satisfied." She said.

"I can't believe Daddy managed to fuck all three of us and he had so much cum too." Jan smiled.

"Yes, your father is a real stud. You should have seen him when he was younger. He used to fuck all the time. That's when I learned I needed to share him out with my friends and sometime complete strangers. Age has slowed him down a bit, thank heavens." She chuckled.

I looked at Jan who seemed quite contented. I couldn't help wondering what on earth would come next or how they'd all feel in the cold light of day.

True.Brit
True.Brit
521 Followers
12