Sarah's Visit to London Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
269 Followers

Ohfuck Sarah, he mumbled against her. Tonight I am going to use you baby. She shivered. She knew her arousal now but she was scared of what this man could do to her. Her ass clenched tight as she remembered his earlier threat to take her there. But she was trembling with need as well , and as he played with her sensitive breasts, she felt her pussy dampen for him.

Sarah, you have told me how you pleasure yourself with your purple vibrator. In fact you once let me watch you do it online. I do hope you have brought it with you, as I instructed you?

His hand was inside her pussy now and her legs had parted of their own accord. His fingers stroked her wetness and she nodded, not able to look him in the eye. Yes John, I obeyed you. The vibrator is in the nightstand.

Good. And I trust you also brought lube, you naughty girl?

She nodded again: It's in the nightstand beside the bed John.

Good slut. He knelt before her, released her stockings, carefully rolled them down, and helped her to step out of them. She shuffled her legs wide and he bent to nuzzle into her and lick her now-soaking pussy. Oh fuck Sarah, you have no idea how your cuntscent turns me on, he whispered. He rose to strip himself of his clothes, then grabbed her by her long dark hair and dragged her beside the bed. He fastened a mask round her eyes and pushed her down unceremoniously, face-first.

Then he turned to the curtains. The drapes had loose loops to hold them open, and he tore them off and returned to the bed. Her plump sexy body was shivering and he slapped her ass hard: Be still my sweet slut. I have work to do. He grabbed an ankle and tied a loop round it, then secured it to a post of the iron bed-frame. Then secured the other, but not too tight. He didn't want her to escape, but he needed her to be able to move.

As he moved to repeat the process with her wrists he heard her snuffle. He bent to lick her back, then her neck. He moved so his tongue was feathering her ear. Don't be afraid my sweet slut, he murmured. This is for your pleasure as much as for mine. You know you want this as much as I do? She nodded meekly in acquiescence.

And he turned her blindfolded face to kiss her fully, on her gorgeous lips. She responded softly to his kiss and he knew she wanted this. He pushed his cock between her lips to confirm his ownership of her, and sighed as her mouth closed round him. She was his tonight, completely. In her many emails to him, she had told John how she fantasised about being taken by a dominant lover. Now it was becoming reality...

He moved silently to secure her wrists, then stood back to look at her, tied and ready for him. He lifted her hips to pile pillows under her belly. He parted her legs wide so she was totally exposed to him, and stroked his throbbing hardness. Fuck, this was a dream come true. He had never before been with such a submissive sex-goddess. He found his camera and moved to capture her from every angle.

Remembered her vibrator and his cock jerked harder. He retrieved toy and lube from the nightstand and slimed the toy with lube. Slid it into her exposed vulva. She jerked as it entered her and he tried to imagine what was going through her mind at that moment, but he knew he couldn't reach her properly.

She sighed as he manipulated the toy in her and he watched her hips writhe. He left it sticking obscenely into her cunt and took some more pictures. But he knew he had to stop this self-indulgence. He needed to pleasure her, bring her to her orgasm, before she would be loose and relaxed enough for him to have his way with her.

He moved her up the bed so there was room for him to comfortably squirm on his back and push his head up under her hips. The toy was still buzzing in her cunt and as he adjusted its angle so his mouth could seek her clit, he was overcome by her sexaroma. His mouth tasted her honey and his lips fastened around her. He had to move to stay attached as she bucked over him and her arousal dripped in his mouth. She tasted so delicious and he licked faster to encourage the flow. He moved the vibrator inside her, trying to find her g-spot with it, and focussed it in one place as her hips writhed hard on him and the flow of her musky dew increased. She was grunting like an animal now as she pressed herself on his face and he turned the vibrator on full. Her hips slowly rose, tensed, then spasmed as the orgasm washed over her. Her hips crashed down on him and for a moment he was suffocated as his face was engulfed by her writhing pussy. He licked and sucked at her till the spasms gradually ceased, then slid his wet face out from under her.

He moved to kiss her mouth as she lay gasping: Well baby, was that a good one? She nodded into his kiss and he stroked her back. That was your turn Sarah, he muttered hoarsely. Now I'm going to take mine.

He moved back onto his knees between her thighs and rearranged the pillows so they were under her hips now. Her full arse rose before him and he commanded: Reach back and pull your asscheeks wide for me Sarah. She slowly complied and he bent to lick the length of her crack wetly. He was so excited by the dirtiness of it, the total taboo, and he relished the sour taste and scent as his tongue licked round her anus. Please, she pleaded, go slowly honey. I've never had a cock in my ass before. Relax Sarah, he said. I want this to be something we will both remember for a very long time.

He moved back so his fingers could probe her gently there and the tight muscle-ring loosened to admit him. She was panting again and he shifted so his hot cockhead pressed her anus. I think you're ready for me now Sarah: you're going to lose your anal cherry. She moaned as he slabbered lube into her, then all over his cock. He could barely contain his excitement as his cock pushed against her tightness. He slid the toy into her wet cunt again and she loosened enough for his cock to inch into her. As he moved in her she tightened on him again.

Oh fuck darling, I am so glad you have saved your sweet arse for me, he murmured, softly now, love and care in his voice. Her sphincter loosened so his cockhead moved through it as she moaned and whimpered. He was afire now and pressed harder, and her moaning turned to a long cry as he pressed himself further into her. The grip of her muscles on his cock was fierce and he'd had enough of foreplay. He just needed to cum hard into this virgin arse and he began pumping in her now, heedless of her cries. His hands gripped her hips tight and pulled her back on his cock.

Fuckbaby, what a dirty girl you are, taking me in your arse. Get up on your hands and knees so I can get in deeper. And let me pull your nipples.

He felt her rise under him and his fingers went to pull her dangling tits as his cock surged faster into her tightness.

Tell me you love it Sarah. Tell me how much you love me fucking your dirty arse. He pulled and twisted her nipples hard and she squirmed beneath him.

Oh John, she gasped, it hurts but it's good. My ass is yours, do whatever you want to me, I'm yours. Her words pushed him over.

I'm going to fill your bowels, your first time Sarah. I need to cum into you now, my sweet slut. And the jets seared from his urgent cock, filling her back passage. He jerked hard into her and she felt the strange wonder of someone else's fluid invade her there for the first time. He fell on her eventually, crushing her hips into the pillows beneath her, his cock still throbbing in her tight anus. She twisted her head sideways and he removed her mask and kissed lips gently.

Oh Sarah darling, he breathed. Thank you for letting me take your virgin ass. I can't begin to tell you how good that was for me. She smiled contentedly in his eyes: I think I felt that John, how good it was for you. And you must know how much I needed to give myself to you. I could get to like having you treat me as a sextoy. I want you to do anything to me that you want while I'm here, sweetie. His cock gave a final twinge in her before it slipped out of her ass. But, she smiled, I don't want anything more now. We need to rest.

But John, will you stay here with me for tonight, please? And maybe take the restraints off now so I can get comfortable?

As they slipped off to sleep he kissed her ear and whispered: Sarah, you are wonderful. Thank you so much, my sweet.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
269 Followers
12