Sara's Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers

There was light. I could just make out a rosy glow of light to my right. Red, a field of red. I thought for a moment I was inside a womb that was lit up inside. So I reached out my hand, there was nothing. I was out in the open. I felt myself, I was naked. Sticky, but naked.

But my eyes could not be opened, they had done something with them. My eyes had been glued shut. I brought my hand up to touch them, but my hands were covered in some kind of sticky substance and I began to panic.

My pussy was sore, really sore, everywhere. And I cupped my hand over my puss, the hairs were stiff and matted. Where was I? I could feel the cushions of my couch. There were round things sticking to my body, they felt like ladybugs, I think they were moving and I tried to sit up. My head hurt, I still could not see and began to feel for the floor with my feet. Silent, I moved very slowly. I reached lower, lower, very slowly with my foot extended. No guarantee of a floor. I was gripping the sofa as if I was hanging over a ledge and then I felt . . . the plush carpeting.

I was turning my head one way and another, when I turned to the right I could 'see' the red field of vision, no shapes, just a rosy glow; but darkness to my left.

Both feet now safely on the ground I lifted myself up, God I hurt down there. My ass! I was starting to remember. The abduction! I was getting really scared now.

It was wonderful, but I was beginning to realize the ramifications of alien abduction.

I had such a clear vision of how it would be, the moment of, leading up to; but, I was not expecting blindness and being covered with a sticky substance, being left alone.

And the silence.

The carpeting felt familiar though, so did the sofa. I moved away from the light, away from the sofa toward what on Earth would be my kitchen, because if that was still there then I could find the bathroom.

I padded along the carpeting, and then the floor changed. Cold, smooth. It was the kitchen!

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse an alarm sounded just as I stepped onto the kitchen floor, and I dropped to the ground. My brain was sore. It was an alarm all right, and I lay there crouching low, unable to see. But I was in the kitchen, on the floor. I could feel the pail of ice cream. I was starting to remember.

It sounded again! Horrible.

Red Alert! Red Alert! I could picture lights blinking on panels all over the ship.

It sounded again. But it became more familiar. The telephone? It stopped after four alerts and I heard the answer machine click on.

“We can’t come to the phone right now . . .” Definitely the kitchen, I was lurching my head up toward the counter, ignoring the machine, now giving the message I recognized, “Please leave a message after the beep.”

I began to crawl toward the bathroom, listening to the message. “Hi! This is mom calling. Wondering how everything is . . .”

I kept crawling in the hall . . .moving away from her voice, ’I’ve been fucking abducted, that’s how.’

I turned through a door that should be the bathroom. Tiles, yes - and felt up the counter to the sink. As I was blind there was no point in turning on the light. I turned on the water and began to splash water on my face. Cold water. Trying to pry my eyes open, and then a gummy loosening, and a break! Slits of vision.

I could feel them opening, this gauzy cloudy blurry image began to emerge. I turned on the light, and just about fell onto the floor again as the blaze of lights tore into me. My head hurt and I turned the light off again. Shit! Shit!

I waited, turned my head to the floor and tried again, reaching up to the switch with my hand, waiting for my eyes to adjust. Everything was this horrible blurr.

I looked at myself. Holy shit! I stared in the mirror in disbelief. Great streaks of brown goo was caked in my hair. There were white patches of some kind left on me. And my eyes were red! Red like a rabbits eyes, like an albino rat. They glowed red. Completely red through a gauzy fog. I’d lost my pupils.

I thought I was looking at cat like slits. I was being transformed, I was sloughing off my body. I was swollen. I looked down at my body, felt the sticky substance all over myself, I was inside some kind of alien skin. Something white was around my navel, everything else a sticky goo. Round circles swelling from me.

I licked my finger - Chocolate! I hadn’t expected that.

I picked at the round pills on my front. The creatures on my body turned out to be candy, Reeses Pieces and juicy fruits. My pussy was covered in chocolate, matted down between my legs. I took a washcloth and cleaned myself up a little, gently, gently. Ow! Ow! Dabbing myself between my legs.

I ran some warm water over my eyes which were really stinging now. It was hard to keep them open, and I was still trying to see. I could only make out the shape of things. I could see nothing clearly, and slowly made my way back to the living room to the sofa.

When I turned the corner, I saw this blurry figure laying prostrate on the floor. I cautiously stepped closer.

Oh my God!

It was daddy, laying naked on the floor in front of the TV which was still casting an eerie blue glow. He looked like a sacrifice. The video clock was reading 12:00. Noon.

He had a ring of dark goo around his mouth, there was white at the corners of his mouth and his penis, aside from being erect, was a rainbow of colors; bright red, yellow, orange, green, blue, presumably from the juicy fruits and the reeses pieces that were laying on the floor all around him. He had chocolate around the base of his penis and up to his navel. There was garbage strewn everywhere, paper towels, empty cans of Red Bull, video boxes, packaging. Melted ice cream.

I was starting to remember.

Last night I had been abducted, lifted up to the mother ship and probed. Every orifice filled. I had seen it. My heart was patting away. Like a first love.

I saw my robe crumpled in the corner of the sofa, shoved into the cushions. I thought that had vanished, dissolved. I wrapped it around myself sat back on the sofa. I looked around the room, at daddy unconcious and naked on the floor, at his rainbow cock. Hmmm.

My body began to feel soft again, whole, the glow between my legs was still there. I opened my legs, patted between my legs brushing my now clean pussy, and was surprised to feel I was wet again.

Sore but sooo wet! Mmmm, God I just couldn’t get enough these days. I was so aroused again. I was staring at his cock.

“Daddy?” He didn’t move.

I looked around the room. It was slowly dawning on me. I could feel myself being fucked again, I could see his face, feel his body on mine. I had my fingers between my legs, brushing the soft hairs.

My mind was going a million miles a second. . .

Oh my God!

I was abducted . . .

by Daddy??

*********

Prologue

My daddy called our doctor and I found out that I had developed a very serious case of pink eye which had swollen my lids shut and turned my eyes bright red. He prescribed me some amoxacillin drops. I could have gone blind.

My case had most likely been caused by not properly washing my hands after . . . well, you know.

Today I was laying on my bed going through brochures for various colleges all around the United States.

I was turning over a new leaf. I was a new woman. My brother had ended up going to that college in Florida, and I was realizing that my life had to move on. I was somehow older, wiser, and now my daddy had become an important ally. Things were becoming so much clearer.

He came into my room. “Hi Sweetie!”

I looked back at him smiling, throwing back my hair, me in my little pink shorts and halter top.

“What are you doing?”

“Looking at colleges. I’m trying to decide.” I threw my head back down, my hair closing around what I was reading.

He settled at the end of the bed and began rubbing my feet. "Hmmmm."

I lifted my feet up into the air. He was rubbing my ankles and then lower down. I looked back at him. The room was aglow, a bright sunshiny day, all my windows open.

“Where’s mom?”

“She’s shopping.”

I felt his hands sneaking up my thighs, and then clasp around the tops of my little girl shorts and tug a little.

“Daddy,” I growled with mischief in my voice. “I’m busy here.”

But, without turning around or saying anything, I lifted my hips. He pulled my shorts and my panties down to my knees. Then lifting them up off my feet - my feet still dangling in the air.

I wiggled my ass at him, settled myself into the bed, still looking at my brochures.

He then rose from the bed and opened his robe, let it drop to the floor. I could hear the fabric falling but didn’t look back.

“Where are you thinking of?” He asked matter of fact. I could feel the mattress compress as he settled again onto the bed.

“I realize that my grades probably mean I can go most anywhere. With a GPA at 3.8 I’m above every minimum required grade point. Plus my SAT scores were in the top 99%, so. . . Most of the places . . . I’m looking at . . . hmmmm . . . are offering money. They have really good . . . uhmmmm . . . academic scholarship programs. I was first in my class and . . .”

I felt him slide up behind me, brushing my skin on both sides of my legs, and set his cock right at the top of my thighs, down through the line of my legs which I held together, just letting it hang down and sliding along until it was touching *there* right between my legs.

I have a really cool feature on my body, that I can tell is really going to *come* in handy. You can see it when I am laying flat on my front naked, like now. It’s cute. My ass opens right at the bottom, and my thighs right at the top flair open too. And it makes like this perfect penis shaped path right to my vagina. Call it evolution. Part of being perfect.

My daddy’s cock is so hard and dripping wet, it slides right along that path and I can feel it slide right into me. I am sooo wet.

“Mmmmmm!” Abducted.

I just keep looking at the brochures while he silently fucks me, moving slowly upon my body, his legs on either side of mine cradling me between his legs. I lift my ass up a little to meet him, and other than the bob of my head each time he thrusts into me, you’d never know I was being fucked from the waist up.

I’m just laying there reading brochures. But . . . mmmmm . . . it is getting a little harder to concentrate.

I try to continue, “Hmmm . . . You also said cost is no object, uh, but I’d like to get scholarships and - Mmmmm - contribute to my own way.”

I'm catching my breath, tipping my head down.

“I was thinking you could go to a college here in town and stay here, or we could find you a nice little apartment somewhere.”

I was meeting each thrust. He was moving slow, so good.

I looked back at him, smiling, “You think so.”

I was arching my back up to him as I looked back. Holding my mouth open, smiling a line of teeth at him. I was starting to get very aroused now, very wet. You could hear his cock sliding into me, slapping my ass with each push up inside. We were squishing together.

His fingers clasping around my hips, and I brought my knees up. Arching my back and sliding my clitoris along the length of his cock, tipping my hips up and down, up and down. Oh my god, it felt so good.

He took my hair in his hands, something he liked to do, and pulled my head back by my hair a little, like he was riding me. I lifted myself up further, he was on his knees behind me.

Doggy style.

“Yeah." I was agreeing.

"An apartment would be really nice. I could help you get settled in. Somewhere close by.”

"I might need LOTS of help," I cooed.

It's the last thing we said.

He was thrusting harder into me, riding me and pushing me down into the bed again. I lowered myself down, dropping to the bed holding my ass in the air, reaching back and feeling his thighs with my hands, his strength pushing inside me, until I could feel him cum and I began to redouble my efforts grinding on him hard until the pleasure moved up my body.

A soft little orgasm, as he lifted himself off of me and I rolled myself over facing him, wearing only my pink little halter top.

I could feel his cum leaking out of me.

“Look what you did!" I smiled white teeth at him, "You got to clean me up now!”

And holding my legs open, I was pushing his head between my legs.

In *hindsight* everything is clearer now.

Though, I still scan the skies.

I’m still waiting.

Please email or post how you liked the story, what you think, and give me any story ideas. Your emailed responses are the reason I enjoy writing erotica.

youbadboy

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers