Sara's Addiction Ch. 2

Story Info
Greg realizes Sara is the one in charge.
1.5k words
3.9
33.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Greg was attempting to readjust his mind to the reality of what was happening the doorbell rang. Startled, he quickly attempted to stuff his semi hard cock back in to his pants. Sara seemed to smirk at him as if he were being childish. John still had his prick in his hand just slowly stroking and neither of them made a move for the door.

Being a detective Greg immediately felt curious about why they weren't concerned with the interruption. Then he heard a woman's voice from the entry hall.

"Can I help you sir?" he heard her ask.

"Hello Anna. I came to see John and Sara. I assume that sergeant Fields is here as well?" came a man's voice. It sounded very familiar to Greg and John. Finally John began to come back to reality himself.

"Cool, man." he said. "Sara, tell Anna to invite him in. We both know why he's here."

Now Greg was even more confused. His new boss was following them around? No. That didn't make much sense. What was it?

"Take it easy Greg," John said. " It's not what you think."

As Sara walk into the foyer Greg turned to John. Before Greg could even start to speak, John interrupted.

"Really man. It's all cool." he stated with much calm in his voice.

"John, captain Howard is here to talk to you." Sara's voice came from behind.

`Greg turned to the entryway and saw not only his new captain, but a very shapely blonde woman beside him. It must have been the owner of the voice he had heard answering the door but why wasn't he aware of someone else in the house earlier? Having dirty sex is one thing, but nobody had told Greg that they were going to fuck in a display case. He suddenly felt very uneasy.

"Hello gentlemen." Said the captain. "I assume that our newest recruit has been filled in?"

"Well," said John. "We were getting around to that when you showed up."

"Oh, " he replied. "Then I suppose it's about time to get on with it sergeant Fox."

The blonde girl who had walked in with Howard stepped toward Greg and looked at him with pure lust. He had seen it before. Women seemed to be drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He knew that his physical traits were very appealing to the opposite sex. He had learned long ago to take advantage of that fact. But what was really going on here?

"Don't worry.: said the blonde haired girl. "I'm Anna. I help around the house in many ways."

"Nice to meet you, Anna. I assume you are aware of what goes on here in John's home?" Greg responded.

"Oh yes. In fact that's the reason I'm here." Anna replied. "Sara and I were Internet friends for almost two years before we decided to actually do what we had talked about for so long."

Greg didn't know how to respond to this and suddenly realized he didn't need to as Anna knelt before him.

"I'm here as a servant to all who enter. How can I please you sir?" purred Anna as Sara stepped forward.

Anna, please understand that sergeant Fields... I mean Greg is totally new to what is going on here. Give him a break. I'm sure that your talents will make him feel more comfortable." Sara interrupted. "Please don't worry about captain Howard being here. she turned to explain to Greg. He has been a good friend to us for quite a long time. It won't interfere with your professional relationship, I'm sure."

"Yeah, she's telling you straight up, buddy." John broke in. "We all are going to have a ball this afternoon, I guarantee it!"

Anna began to undo Greg's trousers once again as he watched Sara and his captain approach each other. They immediately kissed while they began to grope one another. This was a little unusual to Greg but he was certain he would be able to enjoy the situation he was about to become a part of.

Anna had his pulled his cock out of his pants as he stared at his captain and his new partner's wife begin to undress each other. They weren't worried about any type of foreplay in the sense of flirting first and Greg realized that this was nothing new to either of them.

"Anna, you really should try to help John out. I've already taken care of Greg that way. But I know we are all far from finished this afternoon." Sara said.

Greg suddenly wondered why Sara was trying to talk Anna out of taking his cock when he realized she was right. He really needed a short rest especially since he was about to be entertained by the rest of them in their lust.

"Don't worry Greg." John moaned as Anna took his shaft into her mouth. "It never ends around here."

Greg barely heard John. His attention was on the captain and Sara. Howard had knelt in front of her and was pulling her slacks down. Greg saw her beautiful ass come in to view and felt his cock begin to swell once again. Sara stepped out of her pants and pulled the captain's face into her crotch. He heard captain Howard sigh as he slid his tongue over Sara's pussy.

"Lick it baby." Sara told Howard. " Stick your tongue in my hole."

Greg felt a slight pang of envy as he watched the scene before him. He wasted no time in removing his own pants as he continued to stare at Sara's hot ass. He decided that it wouldn't be out of place to join the captain in enjoying Sara's beautiful body. He stepped up behind her and began massaging her hips and ass cheeks while she moaned in pleasure at the captain's attentions. His cock was already at full mast when Sara reached behind to grab his member and stroke him slowly.

"Oh Anna." he heard John whisper behind him. He turned to watch the blonde deep throating his partner's prick as John pumped forward into Anna's mouth. John was apparently ready to come again. This was going to be one hot afternoon. Greg continued to watch as John blew his load into Anna's hot mouth, come leaking from the corners of her lips. Sara's stroking suddenly ceased as he turned to see Howard standing up in order to remove his trousers. Greg was amazed at the size of his captains prick as it sprung out of it's confinement. It had to be at least eleven inches long but more amazing to Greg was the thickness of his phallus. It had to be at least as thick as his own wrist! No wonder Sara was happy so see his superior. Obviously she was preparing herself for his meat. Greg felt jealous. He hadn't expected the turn of events. He had planned to have Sara all to himself. Obviously those plans had to take a back seat for the moment. Sara dropped to her knees and took the huge cock head into her mouth with a moan. Greg knew that was about all she was going to be able to fit in mouth. She pulled it back out and began running her tongue up and down his enormous shaft and glanced up at Greg.

"Please join us Greg." she said as she stroked Howard's cock.

Greg wasted no time in moving forward to stand beside the captain. His prick was throbbing painfully by now. He had already shot his come in Sara's mouth and really wanted to have her pussy. Sara turned her attention to Greg's cock now and began deep throating him once more.

Please Sara," he cried. "Let me fuck that hot pussy of yours."

"All in good time Greg." she replied, turning her attention back to the captain. I'm afraid the captain is more in need at the moment."

Greg sighed in disappointment but knew that he wouldn't have to wait for long. Meanwhile, Anna had moved to the sofa and was on all fours with her ass stuck in the air. John was in front of her letting her lick his come from his shaft as it began to swell to full size once again. Greg was beside himself with anticipation as he watched the girl work John's cock over with her tongue. His own member ached for Sara's pussy. His impatience must have been noticeable because he immediately felt Sara's ass rub against him. He turned to see Sara furiously jacking the captain's cock as she worked her lips around the head. The captain began to moan and Greg knew he was about to shoot his load into Sara's hot mouth. Just as the thought struck him he saw Sara's cheeks swell as the captain pushed her head down on his prick. Come began pumping out of her lips around Howard's cock head. Every stroke seemed to produce more hot come as she continued to work her lips up and down the captain's prick. Greg wasn't waiting. He had to have Sara's cunt. Now was his chance. He knew captain Howard would need a few minutes to revive himself for the next round.

To be continued...