Sara's Car Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,489 Followers

"I'm going to...kill you," she panted as she writhed against me, sliding her hips up and down my mouth, pushing me into her.

"God damn you. I have never felt so fucking horny in my life."

There was silence, I pushed my fingers in and said, "Turn around."

"God dammit!" and she turned herself around on all fours.

Backing herself to my cock. "Hurry up. I want to go...outside and...." I stepped up and pressed the head of my cock right into her vagina. Slid all the way in, and could hear the air go out of her, she putting her head down, "Ohhhhh!"

She was so wet, she opened right up. Her legs held wide and I could see her whole body shake as I slid in, my balls hanging down between her legs.

And I held her hips and pulled her onto me, second time today. She was pushing back and looking down between her legs. I started to push on the plug in her ass. "Oh, god damn you. I ....I can't stand it." And she was cumming immediately,. "It hurts Jason, it hurts. Oh. Stop it."

She fell into the bed, arms out and I could feel her thighs trembling against me.

And she was crawling away from me, as I pulled her back, dragged her to me. I started ramming myself into her and felt myself starting to cum. I could feel her eating me in. But then very quickly she bounded away from me again, and then rolled over, lay on her back with her legs and arms held up. I started to get on the bed.

She was holding me away, "We are going outside! I am not laying in here and fucking all day long." She held out her hands holding me back, still laying, still not quite able to move.

Oh I was in agony, I was still hard.

I began to push onto her, moving my cock up between her legs. "Suck me off." She looked at my cock. "Come on. It won't... How do I?"

She laughed, held her pussy in her hand, covering it from me and rolled off the bed, standing away from as I lay there.

"Well I'm ready." She slid her finger along her labia so I could see her painted nails slide along her bare puss. "Really Ready. Such a nice orgasm, mmmm, and all nice and shaved."

She went to her bikini which lay on the floor.

"Want to dress me?" Wicked little grin.

Oh, I could not stand it. "Suck me off, Please."

She stood with her bikini bottoms.

"Just let me look at you then. I need to..."

"Ohh...poo little, Daddy. You got yourself into this mess."

"You liked it. You came."

She watched my cock. "Mmmm, Save it. I want you for tonight."

I looked at her dismayed.

"It'll be worth it, believe me."

She pulled on her bottoms, then her top and walked to the door. "See you."

The light shone in behind her.

"And don't you go doin nothin ....Without me."

I watched the sunshine behind her and then the thump of the door.

***********

"You didn't did you?"

A half hour had gone by.

"No."

She looked at my crotch, then at me. Incredulous.

"I watched the news."

She laughed.

"You kids having fun?" Mom came up from behind me and set in her chair. Dad was already there.

"This the best vacation ever." Sara cooed. "I looked at her. Like my tan?"

She winked at me.

I said, "Best I've ever seen."

Dad says, "The sun is bad for you. It'll give you skin cancer."

Mom set herself down under the shade of the cabana. "Your dads right."

"I do this once, maybe twice, a year."

"I love the way it looks."

"Looks can kill," says dad.

**********

"So what's your Surprise?" I stood there yelling at a closed door.

Sara had run into the bathroom slamming the door behind her the moment we stepped in, locked it.

When she next appeared, she was out of her suit.

"First," and she held it out to me.

"You got to put this one in...I'm ready."

She was holding the last, the largest, butt plug.

She was turning it in her hand as I backed away and sat on the bed. I tapped the mattress.

"Get on all fours."

She jumped onto the bed and faced away from me, wagging her ass at me.

"Wooof! Rrrrr."

"Good doggy, I patted her ass."

She wagged her 'tail' at me.

The butt plugs were these clear plastic short cylinders, that flared at the end. The one end was flat so they wouldn't 'show' when you wore them. This one looked like a short cock, it looked very thick.

I had bought three, each larger than the other to gradually 'loosen' up my little sister for an ass-fucking that was implied in the whole thing. I got hard just thinking about it. We had tried a little ass fucking earlier, but she was too 'tight.'

The first plug was a half inch, then one inch - the one she had in her right now. And it felt so good when I fucked her, I could feel the flared end press along my cock as I slid into her. She loved the feel and it was making her cum constantly, even when we were just walking along, from the feel of her swaying hips and thighs sliding together.

But this one was two inches diameter! It only needed to be in her a day or two. I got hard thinking about her early promise, 'It'll be worth it.' I was trembling and breathing so hard as I settled behind her on the bed, looking up her ass across her shoulders, her dark hair touching the bed.

I pulled on the one still inside her as she was positioned on all fours, her ass backed into my face, it resisted then released. Her ass was bright red, this gaping little hole; and her bare pussy pouted out below, this pink little line. What was I doing here? It was all so unbelievable.

"Mmmm such a nice little rose," as I pressed my finger into her.

She looked back frowning, "Quit naming my ass Jason."

I took my finger out, sniffed it.

"Ewww. Pervert!"

"No no it smells," I sniffed again.

"Stop it!"

She was reaching for me.

"Mmm, nice, Good."

I picked up the larger clear plastic plug, held it out so she could see, her eyes wide.

"This isn't just twice as big you know, one inch to two inches. It's three times as big, pi times the radius. 3.14 times one inch. THREE inches. That's the circumference. It's THREE times bigger when I push it in."

"Quit doing math." She paused and said quieter, "Just, Put it in."

I set it at her rose, touched her open anus and pushed, pushed, pushed. I could feel her opening and...She was growling as I could feel it slip in, "Uhhh, Uhhh. Oh my God."

I felt a plop, as her ass shut around the flared end. Her ass wrapped tight, stretching around and then I slid it all the way. She rolled on her back, glazed, and just lay there looking up at the ceiling. Her cheeks were glowing red.

"Well?"

"Fuck me." She said impassively as she stared at the ceiling. She was holding her hands between her legs. I could tell she was touching it.

I moved toward her.

"No!" She saw me move toward her, "Noooo!!" She held her arms out, pushing me back. "It was just an expression."

I was already hard.

"Jason! Need more aversion training," she held my cock.

I backed away. "No no he'll be good."

She sat up, looked at the floor. "It's working...I think. I can feel it stretching." She was staring at my cock as she said that.

She stood and walked around, taking these really weird long steps and shaking her ass around, cupping her pussy, looking between her legs and over her back.

"You look like a dork."

"Oh, it feels.....I feel like I have to shit. It hurts. Like a got a BIG cock up in me. All at..."

"Now who has the potty mouth."

"So open. My clit tingles! When I walk...so cool." She held her pussy in her hand, covering herself as she stood before me. "I am a fucking slut." An amazing statement considering here was my sister standing naked in front of me, shaved hairless and who was walking around with a butt plug up in her. "How much worse...." Then, Wait!" She ran into the bathroom.

"Now what?"

From behind the door, "Get Dressed. We're going out....Daddy!"

*********

She next came out in an amazing short, very short, shiny little skirt, black and a half halter top also black. Her breasts were just covered by the fabric. Over that was this leather black jacket.

"When did you get that?"

"Shopping."

I eyed her up and down. You could see her bare waist between the jacket and skirt. She was wearing high heels which made her legs look even longer. Her halter was open right between her breasts. She let her hair fall around her shoulders, and she put on this red red lipstick. "Mmmm. Slutty."

"Like it! God, I am a slut now." She said to herself as she looked in the mirror. "I am so horny. Wait till we...." She looked in the mirror. "It feels so....."

"Oh, yeah!"

"Dirty!"

She looked at me, "Good - you got dressed." She eyed me up and down, "I wondered about that. What I'd find."

I held out my arms in mock of her, and turning once said, "Like it."

"Mmmm, Jeans and a T shirt. Hmmm. You look just like...a guy."

I wrapped my hands around her waist and dipped my fingers into the edge of her skirt. She walked away.

"I want you to take me to an awful little seedy bar. Then, I want YOU to sit at a nice, mmm, a really tall stool in a DARK corner. And..."

She turned and stepped close, whispered in my ear, "And molest me. I'm your little girl tonight."

She stepped away and moved to the door, swaying her hips then stopping, reaching under her skirt, tugged her panties down around her knees, and then stepped out of them. Held them bunched in her hand out to me.

"Here put these in your pocket. I might need them later, I don't want cum running down my legs."

I held them in one hand looking after her as she walked to the door, she looked back at and in her little girl voice, "Come on daddy!"

"Just a sec."

I needed to adjust myself.

*************

We walked away from the beach, and along some dark streets. It was close, not too far, the perfect spot. This storefront bar, it just said 'BAR.' We stepped in and were hit with a blue haze, a thick cloud of cigarette smoke, and it was dark, with red lights from neon signs hanging along the walls. It was a large room, with a long wood bar along one wall, a low ceiling. Toward the front was lit, there were some pool tables, dart boards. We moved to the back away from the lights.

It was also loud, but toward the back we could talk, and as a bonus the tables were high - the stools were - adjustable (nice touch).

Sara looked at the tables, spun the seat on the chair and nodded her approvale as she eyed me. "Hmmm." She spun up a little, then backing herself up to the edge of the stool adjusted it right to her crotch, so the edge was just above the line of her skirt.

"We don't get out enough," she said to me pushing the stool over for me, leaning to my ear as I sat and whispering, "Daddy." I could feel the warmth of her breath in my ear, her words tingling down my spine.

I wanted her.

"Daddy. I might be too young to be here though."

"Your fine sweet, your with me." My heart pounding as I looked at her, the way she held her mouth. God she was good at being a slut. I had NEVER seen her like this.

She sat on the stool across from me.

It was funny when the waitress came later because she carded us.

"What'll you have?"

Sara answered, "Um give me two yaggermeisters."

"I'll have a beer. House taps fine. Uh, make that two."

There was this group talking next to us:

--------

"Yeah...he always says, remember when Kathy was pretty. And damn I can't remember that.

"He carries around this picture of her wearing a nighty, in his wallet. She was pretty cute then."

"I don't think it's her. Whe was never blonde."

"Think she was. But she's.....messed up...don't think she even weighs...hundred pounds."

"She's held together with a steel plate..."

-------

We looked at each other, I leaned in, "Yeah I think we picked the right place."

Sara laughed.

The drinks came and Sara downed one of the yaggermeisters in one gulp. She drank the second a little bit slower, and ordered two more.

"I think I'll need a few of these," she held up her glass, started playing with a napkin and looking at me. "Well?"

"What."

She looked around, "How are we going to do this?"

I could feel my cock stirring.

I looked around, there were LOTS of people.

"This bar is pretty full."

"Yeah, and..." She shifted over close me.

"You know what it feels like right now sitting in this chair, with a butt plug up my ass?"

I looked around.

"With no panties on, and a bare pussy. A dripping cunt."

I shook my head and gulped my beer.

"Unfucking-believable. Come here," and she leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth, a deep long kiss, we turned our heads into the other. I held her by the back of her neck, pulled her to me. No one looked.

That was the first time we kissed in public. She leaned away and wiped her chin, smiling. Satisfied with herself. I could barely breath, and she was enjoying her effect on me.

"You kissed me."

She drained the last of her yaggermeister and the waitress brought the other two. She asked me if I wanted more, I nodded. Sara took the glass and took another large sip, her eyes shining, her red lips smiling.

As the waitress walked away, "I'm going to do a lot more than that."

"You're a cat in heat."

She began to rub against me, "purrrr." And she lifted her chin up and kissed me long, one more time. The waitress walked up watching us, I looked over, her mouth was open, tonguing me. The waitress just stood there. If she only knew we were brother and sister.

I turned to the waitress, "Uhh."

"Any food."

"We haven't looked."

"Get me some french fries daddy." She had her head on my shoulder, and set her hand over my crotch and squeezed. I was really getting aroused, and I began to lightly adjust my cock in my pants.

She could obviously see what we were doing, standing there watching the two of us.

"French fries. And I'll have another beer. Get me two more."

The waitress walked away, returned with the food and beer. Sara took her drink tipped it back and then bending her head low, looking up into my eyes, lay her hands flat on the table and stood. "Scootch back."

And turning herself settled her ass between my legs. Her puss set right at my crotch, she turned and snuggled her nose into my neck whispering in my ear, "Mmmm, that's about right."

I reached under the table and lifted the edge of her skirt, the crinkly fabric, and lay my hands on her bare thighs wrapping my fingers around the inside of her legs and began to rub up into her, looking around at the others at the various tables.

The music was still thrumming away, the lights flashing from a distance, it was dark, but we were being pretty obvious.

Sara purred back as she was eating french fries, "What are you doing daddy" You said we was going out, but..." She paused and held her mouth open, unable to speak, as I ran my finger up through her wet slit. She was squishing around, her cunny juices were dripping out of her, and my fingers slid so smooth on her hairless cunt.

I rubbed the wetness all over her bare skin and just slid my flat palm up and down between her legs as I said, "Nothing honey, don't mind yourself. Does This feel ok?"

Her hair was touching the table, she pushed her legs open and tipped her pussy into my hand, undulating her hips so I was just holding my hand in one place letting her move herself around how she wanted. She was trying to push her clit along my fingers. "Ohh, fuck, daddy. Mmm, it feels fine, but I don't know..." She was looking around.

I slid my hand lower and felt her vagina, no hair anywhere. Her hairless cunt. It felt so incredible.

"Feel nice?"

She nodded. "If you like it daddy. You like it?"

"You shaved," I cooed.

"Daddy, you know I don't grow nothing down there yet." I was going crazy.

She snuggled back, felt my hard cock through my pants. "What's that?"

"That's my cock. Does my little girl want to see my cock."

"Oh, yeah!. It's so hard." She was squeezing me through my pants. "Yeah. I've never seen one before. I like the way it feels."

I pressed my fingers into her as she was rubbing me, pulled her pussy open and felt her wetness. She was so fucking wet, what were we doing? It was crazy. People WERE watching us now.

I was ignoring everyone, focused only on her. I could smell her, the heat of her against my chest. Her skirt tipped up around my hand.

Un-fucking-believable. That's what she called it.

Her legs parted and she was tipping her ass back, touching my crotch with her bare puss. She turned her face back to me, looked in my eyes, kissed me again. Then she looked down, "Open your pants."

I reached behind her and opened my pants, they were a little tight.

I said, "I don't know."

She was determined. Hungry, she reached down, "Here." She began shifting the bar stool behind the table, and opened my fly. "Tug them down a little, from the side," she was looking down in my lap, my cock poking straight out the fly.

She pressed on the tip. "Is that a cock daddy?"

"Hmm. Hmmmm." As she pushed it took my breath away, I wanted to thrust into her. I wanted to fuck her so....

"It's not so little. It's wet."

We were whispering between us. The waitress was walking up to us, I saw her stop and then turn around. She knew what we were doing.

I tugged, and she tugged. Pretty soon my balls were hanging over my fly. It pinched a little. She was intent, hungry, watching and then she turned herself, dropping her skirt over my lap, backing backing herself up until... deliciously, I felt the tip of my cock touch her wet, hot puss. It was liquid, I slid between her legs. My senses exploding.

"Ohhhh....NOW what are you doing?"

The feeling of her wet lips opening around the tip of my cock took my breath away. I literally could not speak. I grasped her waist.

We were seated against the back wall, she pressing me back into my chair. My cock settling in between her legs, she was tipping forward, leaning lightly on the table lifting herself up on tippy toes, looking around, sipping her yaggermeister, so nonchalant.

I leaned to her ear. "You're such a good little girl, I thought I would give you a reward."

She backed herself up and positioned her vagina over the head of my cock, I could feel myself sliding right into her.

She backed right along my length, looking back at me with a sideways glance, "Hmmm. Thank you. I like that."

And we held like that for a while, standing there with my cock buried into her puss. She was just sitting in my lap, my arms around her waist. I was buried up inside. The head of my cock lay right in her belly. I could feel the plug pushing against my cock.

She looked back, "Want a sip of your beer?"

I nodded, took it and sipped.

"Your such a good daddy. I like when we do things together."

She began rocking herself forward and back against me, I could feel myself sliding into her. Her hairless pussy drinking me in, her open legs and skirt fallen around us. I began to reach with my cock up into her, pressing, lifting up off the seat, hooking my feet around the legs at the wrung around the stool. And pressing into her, pulling her back against me, grinding myself into her.

I held my mouth at her ear, "I'm so hungry for you."

"Your fucking me."

"Mmmm." And I could feel the heat rising between us, her lips were red, our cheeks mottled. Our breathing becoming these gasps as we slid ourselves together.

When, out of the corner of my eye...Dad! At the bar.

"It's dad." I whispered.

Sara, sliding, lifting her head up letting the hair fall down her cooed, "Mmmm I know."

I said, "No! Dad. DAD. Over there, look."

She turned her head, she froze.

They were sitting at the bar, dad and mom. Dad always sits at the bar. What were they doing here? We leaned back further, held against the wall. Amazingly, Sara was still sliding her little cunt on me. I could feel my length sliding up into her and then feel the tip of my cock touching at her opening, and then she was backing herself sliding me all the way in again. Very slow, this steady rhythm.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,489 Followers