Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack learns what Sara has been up to in the last chapter.
7.9k words
3.96
56.8k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Sara answered the knock at the door, her long black ponytail swinging gaily behind her. She was wearing a shear navy blue sarong and nothing else, except a smile that underscored her delight at seeing Tyson.

"Come in, we don't have much time." she said, watching him as he entered slowly, towering over her and returning her infectious smile with a wide grin.

"Let me help you undress." she said, taking his hand and leading him to the elegant upholstered arm chair by the sliding glass door leading onto the balcony, "Thank you so much for coming up to see me on your lunch hour- I really appreciate it Tyson."

"It's my pleasure, Mrs. Porter." he replied, in his sexy baritone voice.

"It's Sara, Tyson, please." she insisted, "We'll be spending time together for the rest of the week. No need to be so formal."

She was amazed at the sheer size of the black man. She was a little taller than five feet and noticed his chest was level with her eye, making him quite tall. He was very broad shouldered and muscular. "Such big stud." she said lustfully, as she paced slowly around him, tracing her hand along his crotch and backside. He watched as she circled him twice.

Smiling down at her, he admired her exotic form. Her erect nipples protruding through her sarong, were visible against the yellow backdrop of the floor below. They appeared a soft lavender through the shear blue fabric.

She was very petite and had maintained her tight little cheerleader's body, since graduation three years earlier. She was toned and curvy across the hips and backside. Her B cup breasts, needed no support. Her rosy nipples long and thick, perfectly centered in her tiny round areolae nosed slightly upward. Her porcelain white skin and glacier blue eyes in stark contrast to her straight, long black hair, always made any man that glanced her, take notice.

Sara jumped up on the chair and quickly pulling his burgundy golf shirt over his silky smooth bald head, and tossed it behind her. Her lungs filled with the delightful blend of musk and perspiration that was his scent, causing her to flush. Her cheeks and décolletage showed a rosy blush as her pulse quickened. Now she could properly see the marvelous physique of the sexy black man for the first time. His skin was an even deep brown. She marveled at the most well defined upper body she had ever seen. He was perfect, reminding her of a Diesel Underwear model. Her body was responding to him unconsciously, heart fluttering, pupils dilating, and breath became hot and sweet.

She softly traced the line of one of the thick protruding veins that ran down the length of his biceps before reaching up to kiss him on full the lips. They tasted each other, tentatively at first. Soon their tongues began to dance and then, exploring deep into the other's mouth they turned and twisted in the gentle ballet of seduction. Sara was pleased to learn his cock wasn't the only part of him with tremendous reach as he traced a line along the back of her teeth, and across her pallet.

Sara was now aching to be touched, held captive, and embraced from within and without all at once. "I want you to take me slowly and gently on that bed forever- Go slowly and be gentle until I can take all of you, then I want you to fill me up with your sweet sticky cum again..." she whispered.

"We have an hour." he said, lifting her gently so they faced each other eye to eye.

"I know Tyson." she said, wrapping her legs neatly around his narrow waist, then looking deep into his sexy dark eyes insisted, "Breed me. I want you to have pregnant before I leave."

"What about Mr. Porter?" he asked, incredulous.

"You leave that to me." she said, giggling softly, "My little Jack has a big surprise awaiting him when he comes back this afternoon. It may singe his masculine pride a little but in the end he'll understand and do the right thing." She offered a knowing and wicked smile, "I may need another fuck after dinner. Can you manage a second visit?"

"Of course Ms. Sara. How could I refuse? Tyson is a gentleman." he assured her, smiling while in the back of his mind he wondered what 'the right thing' might look like.

He spun her around several times, much to her delight as he moved toward the bed. Stopping to kiss her again for a moment, he laid her gently across the duvet. She was soon up on one elbow watching him removing his trousers and underwear. He wore spandex boxers, to hold his incredible manhood neatly against his leg. Together with the loose fitting hotel uniform he was able to avoid prying eyes. As the boxers came off, his penis sprung forward, toward Sara who squealed with delight.

When she'd seen it earlier, it had shocked and intimidated her. Tyson's expert control as he gently reshaped her pussy to take him soon changed her attitude completely. She now had a major crush on his big black cock. Sitting up, she eagerly took hold of him with both hands and placed the massive head in her mouth. She gently sucked and licked, before taking several inches more of him, letting out a long resonant moan from deep inside.

Ty's cock rewarded her with a spurt of cum, salty sweet. She hungrily swallowed, "Yummy Tyson! Such a tasty big black cock!" she said.

As she sucked and pulled the smooth tan brown glans with her tongue she realized that she would never be able to deep throat this monster. Ty was just too big and could never enter her throat. She would just have to find other ways to please him.

She rose to her knees and holding his impressive shaft with her left hand, began gently massaging his frenum in a slow circular motion with her thumb. His scrotum was in her other hand, as she pulled and squeezed gently, separating his large pendulous testicles from the base of his shaft.

She stroked and licked his scrotum and the bottom of his shaft enthusiastically. Handling a super cock like Tyson's was a completely different game and she loved it! She was doing something right as he responded quickly swelling to full hardness in no time at all.

Sara turned around and getting into doggy position gave her tight little ass a little enticing shake. "Take my little white pussy Ty!" she said, closing her eyes, expecting to feel the slippery glans pushing against her eager opening.

What she felt instead was Tyson seizing her thighs just above the knee with both hands, and pressing his mouth firmly against her pussy in an eager open mouthed kiss.

"Holy fuck-Oh my GOD-fuck, yes Tyson. Oh Baby that feels so fucking good..." she said. She dropped her shoulders, sliding forward on the bed, raising her heart shaped backside upwards. Tyson forced her knees further apart and was soon on top of her, sucking and licking her soft rosy labia, forcing his impossibly long tongue deep inside.

She gasped in joy at the feeling of being so forcefully taken in this way. Panting now, she moaned in ecstasy as he found her clitoris. "Baby I'm not fresh- Stop- Please! Ah!-FUCK!" she moaned.

Ignoring her plea, he continued eagerly licking her hungry pussy and her tight little ass-button. She had never felt so ready to be properly fucked for as long as she could remember.

He grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. She raised into a doggy position in response but he forced her shoulders down before announcing in his deep baritone voice, "Now we fuck Sara."

For the next half hour, Tyson slowly probed and penetrated her, ever so gently, moving deeper, reshaping her vagina to accommodate him. Any muscle memory of how Jack felt, was pushed and squeezed away. Whenever Ty sensed any discomfort, he would stop and begin again slowly, sometimes after having spent a minute or two soothing and moistening her eager pussy with his talented mouth.

She enjoyed his long and agile, tongue as much as the rest of his massive black manhood and delighted in the primal thrill knowing that she was certain to be impregnated by this sexy black man. Sara was completely under his spell and was loving it. Her body seared with wicked pleasure in anticipation of soon having all of him inside her.

She started moaning with delight and begging him to go deeper, faster, but Tyson remained true to his word. He continued opening her up gradually, playing the long game with Sara's pussy. She started queefing and he realized that her pussy had relaxed and no longer strained as it formed around his big thick ebony shaft. She could now easily take more of his thick black cock.

Encouraged, he pushed deeper, slowly fucking her till he could sense her yield, and then again, pressing deeper into her sex. She now had three quarters of his length steadily working her dripping pussy. Her labia clamped smoothly and tightly, a rose pink turtleneck around his ebony shaft, during his back stroke. Sara was in her own world now, wailing and moaning, eyes clamped shut. Tyson reigned her head back taking control, gripping her ponytail tightly with both hands.

Sara's body burned with her heat. She felt her breasts jiggle with every thrust, tension in her neck as he held her thick black hair tightly, her thighs and buttocks beginning to twitch; and overarching it all, was the tropical storm rising in her loins building to a massive orgasm of hurricane proportions. She howled a long string of unintelligible sounds in primal delight, letting herself go. Her ecstasy seemed to fill the room.

There was a loud heavy wrap on the door which suddenly flew open. A short heavyset black woman dressed in hotel chambermaid's uniform burst in announcing, "Room service!" She barreled into the middle of the room and stopped briefly, taking in the spectacle before her.

"Hey Tyson, I see you're fuck'n the hotel guests again." she chuckled, stating the obvious, enjoying the view of his well-muscled back and buttocks. "I don't blame her one bit- you are one gorgeous looking man!" she said, and with that disappeared into the bathroom.

Sara, growling and panting on the bed like a bitch in heat, took no notice. Ty, not missing a stroke continued as though the interruption had never happened. "Baby just relax." he whispered to Sara, "She'll be gone in a minute."

"Wh-what? Who the fuck was that?" asked Sara, becoming half aware there was someone else in the room, as the fog of her approaching climax began to retreat.

A moment later the chambermaid returned from the bathroom with an armful of towels and a used bathrobe, and glancing at the couple said, "I'll just make sure Mrs. Porter has enough clean towels to freshen up before Mr. Porter gets back. Just be another minute. Don't mind me."

Sara froze, her pussy clamping down with impressive strength on Tyson's cock. He was almost completely inside her and felt her react. The head of his cock grew in response. Damn girl, thought Tyson, for such a young woman, she had amazing pussy control.

Sara decided this was just another example of the difference in boundaries she had experienced while in the islands. Rather than give in to embarrassment, she relaxed but remained frozen, watching the door. She expected the woman to reenter at any moment and wasn't disappointed. She burst in again with an arm full of fresh towels. Behind her trailed another chambermaid, with a pair of fresh robes and a handful of hotel bath and body products.

Tyson released his grip on her ponytail, thinking she would want to get up and cover herself out of modesty. Her pussy had begun to relax and he began to slowly withdraw when suddenly she tightened up again.

"Don't you move Tyson!" she chuckled, decidedly amused at how comical the situation had become. "We're not finished yet." she said, looking over her shoulder at him, she said, "They'll be gone in a second."

She raised her hips slightly and dropped her head down on crossed arms facing the bathroom door. She let out a long sigh and allowed herself to relax, before pushing back against Tyson, taking more of his length into her moist pussy. Tyson remained still, his thick ropy black cock throbbing inside her pussy. Sara could feel it, reminding her of a racing engine, idling on the start line, waiting to go... Again, she found herself in another erotic situation she could never have imagined before her honeymoon. She giggled and wiggled her butt slightly out of naughtiness.

"One thing to keep in mind though." The maids had burst out of the bathroom once again, and were heading for the door, "Make sure you using some protection. Ty's sent a lot of pretty white girls just like you home pregnant. He's known for that."

Sara's pussy squeezed the length of Tysons shaft firmly after hearing that.

"Thank you ladies-could you come back in an hour and freshen the bed linens please?" she asked, trying to sound like the perfect lady.

"Of course Mrs. Porter." she said, and with that they were gone.

Sara sprung back up onto all fours and looking over her shoulder at Tyson encouraged him to continue. She felt his powerful grip upon her hips as he tested her pussy gently before picking up the pace once again.

"Okay Tyson-give it to me now. Show me the power of that big black cock. Take this pussy!" she demanded, matching his thrusts with a rhythm of her own. He responded becoming harder and thicker, pushing into new territory inside her. She bit her lip and began a low pitched moan as his balls slapped her pussy with each stroke. Her head bounced and her breasts jiggled with each powerful thrust.

She shoved backward very hard and let out a piercing scream of satisfaction. Now she was taking all of him. "I can feel all of you now-Oh GOD it feels so- fucking-GOOD. More now Tyson! FUCK ME!" she howled at him, lunging backward, matching his every thrust.

She felt his muscular torso bouncing off her ass as she fucked the entire length of his monster cock, and decided to take control. Allowing him several more long strokes, she then bore down, squeezing his meaty shaft. That was it. He stiffened and roared, tossing his head back. Thrusting as deeply as he could, he lifted her off the bed with both hands around her narrow waist- then started to cum.

They froze in unison. Sara felt his semen surging deep into her vagina with each throbbing spasm of Tyson's orgasm. On his fourth spurt, it began spewing out, running down the inside of her trembling thighs.

"Don't move Baby, I want to feel your penis as it relaxes inside of me." she panted, feeling the pride of accomplishment that despite her small frame, she was woman enough to tame Tyson's enormous sexy black cock. He was now white owned, she mused.

It took another minute or two and a couple of aftershocks before Tyson began to soften. She continued flexing her vaginal muscles, squeezing as he grunted his appreciation. Sara eventually leaned forward pulling away from him. As she did a huge pussy fart sprayed his pubic area in his own cum. Sara giggled, still pleased for having taken all of him. Once he'd pulled out, she reached down and felt her gapping pussy, easily sliding three fingers into the soft warm sticky center.

"Yum- come here Baby." she said, after tasting their combined juices from her finger tips.

Still on her hands and knees, she licked and sucked his cock, cleaning his ebony shaft and silky balls lovingly, reclaiming any traces of her passion. Her sex gradually relaxed to a new normal. Her slowly drooling sex, awash in Tyson's semen, felt warm and content. Finished worshiping Ty's cock, she lowered her head and shoulders and crossed her arms, her pussy still elevated. She gently rolled her hips forward and back, savouring having her pussy full of cum, her cervix awash with the big black man's seed. She studied her black lover as slowly got dressed, praising him for his patience and gentle mastery of her pussy.

"Tyson can you leave your number on the desk? I'm going to call you later and have you fuck me one more time tonight. Is that okay?" She smiled, already knowing the answer. They belonged to each other now- at least for the remainder of the week.

He was soon gone. Sara kept still, allowing her body to absorb more of Tyson's gift. Jamaica has made me such a whore, she mused. She then realized no, quite the opposite. She felt empowered in a way she had never experienced before. She purred and catnapped for forty-five minutes, without moving, soaking in Tyson's seed.

Eventually she arose and stepped into the shower to shampoo her hair and wash off the sunblock. She gently rinsed the opening of her vagina and labia with warm water only before toweling off and moisturizing her porcelain white body, thankful she had avoided a sunburn. Squeezing as much water out of her hair as she could, she then wrapped it in a towel folded around her head. She noticed the chambermaids had left her a smaller robe which covered her naked body perfectly. Leaving the bathroom she noted the bed had been made and the room straightened. This hotel has great staff she thought.

*****

Jack arrived several hours later from his day fishing for mahi-mahi on Montego Bay, flushed with the burn of wind and tropical sun. Sara, still wearing the towel and robe had fallen asleep reading. She awoke slowly, and listened as he regaled her with tales of wind, sea and mighty fish.

"I was beginning to think that the Bay was empty when I hooked into a nice mahi-mahi. It was fierce; took me almost an hour to bring it alongside. You should have seen it Sara! It had the most gorgeous golden colour down its entire side. It kept changing to silver and back to gold again and again." said Jack, barely concealing his boyish enthusiasm.

"Where is it? Did you ask the hotel chef to prepare it for us?" she asked, smiling in anticipation of a fresh fish meal. She hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"No Baby you know I always catch and release. I let it go." he said to her proudly, "But here, I got a couple of nice photos on my phone!" he said, as he excitedly scrolled through his android before finding, and showing them to her.

She looked at them briefly before asking, "Don't you think that after being all tired out from you playing with it all afternoon like it was some children's toy, that a fucking shark or something would just come along and eat it after you let it go?" she said, and then paused to let her point sink in.

"Maybe you should have brought it back so that we could have enjoyed it instead." she said, holding his stare as she quickly regained control of her inner bitch. Must be a little tired, she thought to herself.

"No I don't think so Baby. It swam away from the boat no problem." he replied after a moment, a little uneasy at what she'd said. It forced him to rethink his whole catch and release ethic. She had made a good point.

Jack finally noticed she wore a robe and asked her if she had anything on underneath. She opened it to reveal her perfect naked form. His eyes fixed immediately on the jet black stripe of pubic hair above the wye of her sex, feeling his loins stir. He embraced her naked body and suggested they make love for a couple of hours before dinner.

"Phew!" she wrinkled her nose in reply, "Not a chance fisher man! You hit the showers!"

While Jack was in the shower she called Tyson's cell phone to let him know that she would be asking him up to her room in about an hour and half. She asked that he be waiting close by so that he could come straight up. She had a plan and it all hinged on Tyson being there.

"Drink lots of water Ty. I need you well hydrated this evening," she said, and laughed before dropping the call.

She called room service, ordering two steak and salad dinners off the menu and a bottle of Malbec to share. When Jack came out of the shower she was wearing the shear navy sarong, standing on the balcony taking in the view of the Bay in the late afternoon sun. He could see the specular highlights dancing across the water beyond her, framing her perfectly in a halo of light. Her long black hair, falling across her shoulders and down her back, danced gently in the soft tropical breeze.

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers