Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Though the sarong he could see by her silhouette she wore nothing save a pair of lacy panties. He was instantly erect in anticipation of having her for the first time since their wedding night. He wrapped a towel around his waist and joined her on the balcony, holding her in his arms lovingly.

"So what did you get up today Sara?" he asked, before gently rocking her, looking out into the Bay.

"I tried to get a bit of sun but things got way too hot. I had to come back to the room." she said, with a wicked smile.

Looking down on the pool deck they realized that a few late afternoon sunbathers were staring at them from below. They slipped inside and Sara seized the initiative immediately telling him that she hadn't eaten all day and had ordered room service. There was just enough time for a blow job before the meal arrived.

She sat him down in the arm chair by the patio and opened his towel to reveal his already erect cock. Getting down on her knees without taking her eyes off it, she studied it now for the first time through the lens of having fucked Tyson. She knew Jack was larger than most men but he now looked tiny. She grasped him firmly and squeezed feeling her thumb touching her fingers.

"Ouch Baby, that hurt!" he complained, rising slightly out of the chair and sitting back down as she eased her grip.

She examined the prow shaped purple head with its tight little slit briefly, deciding that his glans was maybe, at a stretch, a quarter the size of Tyson's. She took half of his length into her mouth and began to rapidly bob up and down with the just the right amount of suction to bring him close to orgasm quickly. She'd sucked this cock regularly for three years and knew exactly how to make him cum.

Jack let out a long groan. She could feel his body stiffen. She quickly pulled off his cock and looked down at his feet. He always curled his toes before he came. They were curled now. Not yet. She knew that Jack was good for at least two orgasms in an evening, the first always producing the most semen. More, if she teased him just right.

She gently stroked his cock, squeezing the base in one hand and stroked with the other for a minute. She returned to swallowing half his length, slowly now, and varying the amount of suction. Jack was getting very close again. She tasted his semen in the little tremors of ejaculate that always preceded his strongest eruptions. She stopped abruptly squeezing his glans firmly, softening it and forcing him back from the brink.

"Oh FUCK. Sara, Baby, let me come...Please!" wailed Jack.

"In a minute Jack" she said, licking her lips, "You have a big load. I can tell by the taste!"

She bent his raging cock to one side examining his scrotum. It had now tightened up neatly ready for launch. She preferred that he kept it clean shaven. She noticed he'd neatened up for her while in the shower. She looked closely at his testes, studying them as if for the first time.

They looked like pair of queen sized olives tightly wrapped in a creamy white little sac. She reached down and gently took them between her thumb and forefinger and gave them a tender little squeeze. A little matched set, separated by a thin ridge of skin running neatly down the center of his scrotum before disappearing underneath. Compared to Tyson, whose nut sack was a rich chocolate brown, massive and pendulous, with gonads that, she guessed were easily the size of extra-large chicken eggs, Jack had the coin-purse of a baby boy.

That put an end to all doubt for Sara as she decided that from now on her life with Jack was going to be noticibly different. She allowed herself a little chuckle before going back to work on his cock. She quickly worked him back up to the point of release and then almost cruelly slowed down just a bit and began an erratic rhythm as she stroked and sucked the top of his eight inches only.

"Baby PLEASE!" Jack sulked.

She began a rhythm where she would stroke and suck his shaft several times in very quick succession and then take all of him deep into her throat and pause for a second. Jack was moaning with delight each time she swallowed him whole. On the fourth set, he began to come halfway through the short strokes. She quickly plunged down reaching his testicles. She held him there as he finished ejaculating deep inside her throat.

She paused a bit longer than he usually took to have an orgasm, before pulling back, tightly gripping his shaft with her lips, sucking the remnants of his semen from the shaft and head of his penis. She swallowed everything before deep throating him once again, bobbing half way up and then down again, several times before gradually withdrawing the entire length of him, sucking firmly to make sure there was nothing either in his cock or her mouth. She played with his softening cock, smiling up at him.

"How do you like my disappearing cum act Baby?" she asked, delighted with herself. It would be at least an hour before he would be interested in her sexually she knew from experience."

"Oh my God, Sara, where did you learn that?" he asked, beaming at her.

"I saw a tutorial on the internet." she replied, deciding to leave out the part about the practice dong for now.

They got dressed in hotel robes and within a few minutes the meal arrived. It wasn't the same young man who had delivered fresh carafe of coffee and an orgasm this morning but he was definitely easy on the eyes and Sara made no attempt to conceal her interest as he prepared the table and opened the wine.

"What was that about?" he asked, after tipping the young man and closing the door.

"What?" she asked, feigning ignorance.

"The dude, I saw you staring at him. What's up with that?" he asked, sitting down to dinner.

"I don't know." she said, removing her robe to uncover the navy sarong before sitting down.

Her breasts were bare beneath the filmy cover-up, her engorged and swollen nipples were all but chewing their way through the fabric.

"It's just that he was a really sexy black guy." she paused briefly before continuing, "This resort is just full of them!" she said, placing her napkin in her lap avoiding his eyes briefly before looking up and staring directly into them.

Jack smirked at her briefly and then shrugging it off, "I didn't know you liked black guys." he said, pouring the wine.

"You could build a healthy tourism business to accommodate women like me who want to come down here just to fuck the local men. They are HOT!" she said, taking her seat grinning at her husband who simply stared back her.

They enjoyed the meal and the wine making small talk, reminiscing about the wedding and talked about some of the gifts they'd received from members of her well to do family. After the meal was complete and the wine bottle empty, Jack gathered everything up on a tray and placed it in the hallway. He asked Sara if she cared to get dressed and take in some of the nightlife, starting in the hotel bar.

"Maybe in a bit." she replied, "I have something else in mind for you. I've been planning since this afternoon." She had gone to the closet where Jack had hung his suits and removed a couple of neckties.

"Oh nice! What have you got Baby?" said Jack, as his curiosity and his libido began to compete.

"I want to give you a little performance Jack- but I know you. You'll get over excited and won't be able to let me finish the way I want. So I want you to get completely naked, then I'll tie you to that arm chair using these." she said, holding up his neckties and pointing to the upholstered armchair near the balcony.

"Oh wow-You must have something really hot in mind...okay let's do it." he said. His unsuspecting eagerness was a little amusing to Sara. She never doubted for a second that he would go for it from the minute she conceived the plan. They'd indulged in some light bondage before so he probably thought he knew what was coming.

She had carefully tied his left hand to the chair making sure the knot was snug but not too tight or uncomfortable. She did the same with the right, making it just noticeably tighter. Then, using the waistband from the two bathrobes she secured both his ankles securely.

"Comfy so far Baby?" she asked, as she went through her own luggage and produced three scarves

"Fine." he said.

Returning to him she very tightly bound each fore arm securely to the arms of the chair, making certain that he could not escape her little trap. Up until now he had been sporting an erection but as she completed tying the second scarf, it began to fade.

"Sara that's awfully tight." She could detect the nervousness in his voice now.

She kissed him gently on the lips and whispered to him slowly. "Relax Jack, this will be a whole new experience. An awakening. I know it will be a ferocious turn on for you!" she said.

He began to relax and watched Sara as she stood in front of him, removing her sarong. He noticed there was a large wet spot in her panties, spreading from her center. His eyes fixed on her pussy as she pulled them down her thighs and dropped them on the floor before stepping out of them. She picked them and waved them briefly under his nose.

"Do you want my pussy stained panties Babe?" she asked.

"Yes." He croaked.

"Open your mouth." she said.

He reluctantly complied and she very gently stuffed them in his mouth, before taking the third scarf and tying it in gag fashion, tightly across the back of his head. Now all that remained, was for her to redo the knots holding his hands to the chair and make them more secure, removing any chance of escape.

Jack tried to tell her through the gag that he had changed his mind but the best he could do was make a pathetic muffling sound. Sara wasn't interested in anything he had to say at this point. There wasn't any 'safe' word. It was going to happen. She had him completely rolled him into a little ball inside her web, like a hungry spider, preparing for the feast. She had full control over him now.

"Welcome to my parlor-said the spider to the fly!" she whispered into his ear, and then stepped back to look at her handy work, chuckling.

After testing every knot to her satisfaction, she slowly walked over to her cell phone. Jack watched her as she removed a slip of paper from the reading desk, and began dialing a number. Sara watched Jack trying to determine his state of mind as she waited for Tyson to pick up.

"Ms. Sara?" she heard, after the fourth ring.

"Please come up now Tyson. You'll notice Mr. Porter is tied securely to a chair when you come in. Just ignore him. I want you to fuck me in front of him. Show him that you own my little white pussy." she said, before dropping the call and placed the phone down slowly on the desk. She stared intently at Jack. After a moment she walked over and opened the hotel door and propped it slightly ajar using one of Jack's shoes

Jack was in shock. He didn't know what to do. He was helpless, tied to the chair, unable to even talk or scream for help. He could do nothing but watch and let things unfold. If he heard Sara right, he was about to witness his wife of two days give herself to another man.

Sara walked over to him, hips swaying gently, and got down on her knees in front of him, arranging her hair into a tight ponytail as was her custom before sex. Holding his gaze she started to explain, "I have been attracted to athletic men all my life Jack. But when I became a cheerleader in college, I realized that what I really yearned for was tall athletic black men. I didn't know that until you and I had already started seeing each other seriously, so I was never able to realize my fantasy. Until now." she said.

"Today I had two of the sexiest men I have ever encountered. Both were black, very well endowed and the most talented lovers! I've chosen one of them to be my Bull and fuck me senseless for the rest of our honeymoon. I don't practice catch and release Jacky-Boy, and you'll soon see why!" she said, and paused before continuing.

"While you are my husband, and soon to be an associate at Daddy's law firm, I've decided that you're not enough man for me sexually. I enjoy having more- a lot more. We can remain married and live an outwardly normal life together for the sake of our respective families and your career, as long as you can accept that from now on I will freely have sex with black men of my choosing." she said, then paused again.

"Now I've arranged a little demonstration to show you exactly why I've come to this decision. Afterwards I will let you decide whether or not we continue as man and wife but be aware if that is still okay with you I have one additional condition for you to consider." she finished, rising to her feet.

She walked the ten steps to the edge of the king size bed and sat waiting for Tyson. Spreading her legs and inserting two fingers into her moist center, she masturbated, holding Jack's wide eyed stare. Within minutes there was a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in Tyson, its open." she exclaimed loudly.

He entered quietly and closed the door behind him. Without a word he quickly removed his clothing exposing his massive cock and balls. From where Jack was imprisoned he judged his phallus was close to a foot long and at least a couple of inches in diameter.

Holy fuck, thought Jack, she couldn't possibly take a cock as big as that. Why would she want to, he wondered. He watched as he lumbered over to his wife. He had to be at least six foot six, built like a heavyweight boxer. He got down on his knees on the floor in front of Sara. Jack noticed his nuts hung halfway to the floor.

From his corner, Jack could see Sara's swollen pussy fully on display, gaping, shiny moist in anticipation. She reached one of her hands around Tyson's bald head and directed his eager mouth to her waiting pussy.

"That's it Ty, let me feel your long sexy tongue deep inside." She said, glancing over at her trussed up husband,looking ridiculous and helpless tucked away in the corner. She wickedly grinned then winked at him.

"Oooh yes Baby! Oh that feels so good!" she said, as Ty's talented mouth latched on to the area around her clitoral hood. At the same time, he was stroking his shaft. It grew thicker steadily and began pointing upwards, towards Sara's pussy.

Sara looked over at Jack and noticed he had developed a huge hard-on. That's my freaky husband, she thought. She let Tyson suck her pussy a few minutes longer, her porcelain white hand still holding the back of his head guiding his eager mouth around her pussy. The whole time her glacier blue eyes were locked on Jack, as he stared back, his erection throbbing.

"Just a minute Tyson." she said, pushing him away. "I just need to take care of something real quick.

She walked over to Jack and getting down on her knees exclaimed, "Hold on Baby, I'll take care of that for you!"

She began furiously sucking his raging cock. It had never in all their years been this hard for her before. He was clearly very turned on by what was going on. This was going far better than Sara had hoped. It wasn't long before the tell-tale signs of Jacks impending orgasm appeared. She tasted a little cum, much thinner than before, but it was cum nonetheless.

She stopped and squeezed his cock head, softening it slightly as an orgasm delaying tactic. Jack groaned. He was beginning to be able to taste her panties now that they had soaked up his saliva. They tasted of more than just her, he was certain.

"Okay Jack, now for the condition I mentioned earlier if you want to take your place in my father's firm and continue as my husband. You will agree to get a vasectomy while we are here in Jamaica. I will find a private clinic tomorrow and make the appointment. You don't even touch my pussy until the doctor gives you the all clear. You're not getting me pregnant when I can fuck a man like Tyson. I will have his babies, not yours. If you agree then you can say yes by coming your last load of sperm for me right now. If not, then let me see you go limp, you can keep your nuts, and we'll arrange an annulment as soon as we get back from Jamaica." she said.

She waited a moment, gauging Jacks reaction by his wide eyed stare. He tried to mumble something but it was too late. She returned to his still impossibly hard erection. She got him to cum in less than a minute and a half, edging him slowly with her hand, letting the semen from a ruined orgasm dribble out, to cover his cock and balls before swallowing his shaft deep in her throat and reprising her disappearing cum trick. She giggled excitedly and then after sucking the cum off his balls, quickly rose to her feet.

"Well I have my answer! Thank you Jack! Oh by the way, I already knew this afternoon what your decision would be and called the front desk and had the hotel concierge arrange for your vasectomy. It's Wednesday morning at 10 AM. In a clinic across town." With that she turned around and walked with a particularly satisfied wiggle back to Tyson.

She climbed up on the bed and remaining on all fours, presented her ass to Tyson like a bitch in heat. Tyson, stroking his now fully erect monster cock, stared intently at her glistening rosy pink pussy, waiting for her direction.

"Take me Tyson! Give me all of that magnificent cock- fill me up with your cum. Give me a beautiful strong and healthy black baby!" she demanded. Sara's eyes remained locked tightly in a staring contest with her cuckold husband.

Without shifting her gaze she announced each stroke as Tyson woke up her recently schooled pussy, extending each stroke a few millimeters at a time. "Oh- Oh- Oh...Ah fuck...Yes FUCK ME Tyson!" she said.

Jack's torture lasted another forty five minutes as he watched Sara easily taking the black man's massive cock, as if she'd been a size queen all her life. She eventually got on her back and they fucked missionary style. She howled and moaned with abandon as Tyson continued his steady rhythm, slapping her ass loudly with his massive pendulous nuts.

Eventually the big man tossed his head back and roared in triumph, body rigid, displaying his incredible musculature. He filled little Sara with his semen for the third time today. He stayed inside her for a few minutes longer as they kissed and Sara loudly extolled his manhood and sexy body, for Jack to hear. He then helped her prop up her hips on a couple of pillows. Clearly not his first rodeo, Tyson demonstrated that he was an experienced Bull as well as a perfect gentleman.

"Thank you again for your seed kind Sir!" she said, giggling.

"Anytime Ms. Sara. I'm always here for you." he said. He knew he was no longer needed and quickly got dressed. The whole husband tied in the corner thing, was a bit much for him. He was happy to be on his way.

"Would you like me to come and see you tomorrow?" he asked, in his sexy baritone voice.

"Um I don't think so Ty. My little pussy feels kind of beat up right now. I need a day to recuperate Baby. I know where to find you if I change my mind." she said, then chuckled softly at him.

"Okay then good night Ms. Sara." he said, then turning to Jack in the corner, "Nice meeting you Mr. Porter!"

Jack made some unintelligible noise in response as Tyson quietly and discretely stepped out into the hallway and gently closed the door behind him. Sara lay on the bed her hips raised and masturbated to her fourth orgasm for the day, as Jack watched her quietly from his armchair in the corner. Eventually she got up and walked slowly to her husband and looked down at him for a second, frowning.

"Okay now promise me Jack, no fucking jokes about me being a Black Widow, or Spider Woman. Do you hear me?" She demanded, "Promise!"

Jack nodded vigorously.

"Okay then" she said, then smiled. Feeling very satisfied with herself, reached behind his head and untied the gag and removed her soaked panties from his mouth.

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers