Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

"Holy shit Baby! That was unbelievable. Utterly fucking amazing! You put all of that together in just one day?" exclaimed Jack. He was incredulous at what he had just witnessed.

Sara began untying his hands, "All since this morning. You enjoyed it? What did you think of Tyson?" she asked.

"Jesus Christ, that guy is unbelievable. What a monster dick on him- and you took it like it was nothing. You could be a pornstar! My little black cock slut! What's the term?" he thought for a second, "Queen of spades-that's it. I'm gonna need to tie my snowboard across my ass from now on!" he said, then laughed.

"Okay stop! Things should be back to normal down there once we leave Jamaica."

"Yeah right! You realize there is a better than even chance that you're pregnant from that guy. A black baby huh? What will the future grandparents say?" he asked, as the two worked together untying his legs.

"I'm counting on having his baby! Fuck them if they get wound up about it. It's my body, my eggs, my decision who I fuck and who is right to get me pregnant. Insisting it be you is old school- right Baby?" she asked, gathering up the scarves and ties before putting them away.

"We need to breed some colour and size into my family anyway, they're a bunch of pasty leprechauns!" she continued, "Besides, wouldn't you want your son to have a package like Tyson?"

Jack had a good laugh at that one, "Well I guess when you put it like that, I'd have to agree. I gotta say that the two of you looked incredibly hot together- such amazing contrast; my little white blue eyed bride being taken by a huge black prize fighter..." he said.

"I know, right?" said Sara, "You should take the opportunity while we're here to sample the local girls. Black sex is hot Baby! I bet there are no shortage of island girls that would like to get their hands on your big bamboo!" laughed Sara.

Sara stepped into the bathroom and turning on the shower rinsed of the mutual sweat she shared with Tyson during their athletic sex. With the hand held showerhead, she gave her now tender pussy a gentle rinse. When she came out of the shower wrapped up in a hotel robe, Jack was already in bed watching local television.

"I called room service. They're sending up a local Cab Sauvignon they recommend," said Jack.

Sara, tossing the robe across the foot of the bed and climbed, naked under the sheets. Smiling at him she said, "Jamaican wine. Hmm." she said, "Who's going to answer the door, Baby? I'm naked."

Jack got out of bed grumbling and put on a guest robe before laying back down, "You're coming with me tomorrow. I'll blow off the Marlin fishing trip if I have to. We can visit the local markets or find some other touristy thing to do. All I know is that if I leave you here by yourself tomorrow, I'll come back to a smoldering crater instead of a hotel. I'm certain of that." he said, laughing.

Sara laughed at that one, "Oh Jack it's not that bad" she said.

"Seriously? Just imagine the gossip that's running rampant amongst the hotel staff right now. My God! And what the fuck was that about a vasectomy. Where did that come from?" said Jack, laughing uproariously now.

"I made the appointment you're going for a vasectomy," she said, trying to sound serious.

"Fuck off! I am not getting a vasectomy." he continued laughing, "Did you really call the concierge about arranging a vasectomy for your newlywed husband?" he asked, incredulous.

"Wednesday morning it's all arranged." She said, laughing now but managing a pause to say, "Wait until you hear about the chambermaids!"

"Jesus H Christ!" wailed Jack, "What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" he asked no one in particular, laughing uproariously.

As he thought more about it, he realized that despite being an odd couple, they were very lucky to have found each other. "Wait a second" he stopped laughing for a moment, saying as he turned to her wide eyed, "You better tell me about the chambermaids..."

FIN

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers