Sara's Command Ch. 2

Story Info
The punishment & pleasure continue.
2.1k words
4.38
41.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D Fiant
D Fiant
29 Followers

Sara, Sara, her name is Sara. Her name was Sara until she became "Mistress" to me, but I remember her now.

My mind is working erratically, seems to be turning on and off like a-

Darkness.

Am I unconscious? I can feel ropes around my wrists but not much else...

Sweet Jesus, they've left me here to die.

I don't know how long I'll be here, I don't know how long I'll hang. I've hung for hours now, but maybe it's been minutes. Maybe a minute or two. Maybe they'll be back for me in a minute.

I won't die here, I won't die. Let this punishment end, Mistress, and I'll drop to my knees for you, at your command, I'll do all you ask of me.

Darkness.

God I'm hungry. The last time I ate was on the plane, and those airline peanuts just don't cut it. The plane-where am I?

Darkness.

My eyes open, and I want to cry out, but I don't dare. My entire body feels numb, but worse than that, so does my mind. I can't think, I have no concept of how long I've been here, and-

Fear.

If only I had kept my mouth shut at the airport, if only I had followed her without question, maybe her punishment wouldn't have been so brutal. But I'd thought it was funny, I'd thought it would be fun. When I had told my friends about Sara's letter three days ago, they had laughed, I had laughed, they had asked me if she was-what were the words? "Freaky deaky?" I promise, if I ever hear anyone say those words again, I'll smack them. They have no idea...

If only Mistress would come for me now. I could call for her, but she would ignore me. Even if she did come, the punishment would be worse for opening my mouth.

I'm thirsty, too.

Darkness.

Mistress, my sweet Mistress, is that you?

I feel a hand on my face, stroking my cheek lovingly. I try to open my eyes, but I've lost control.

"How do you feel?" My Mistress. Her words seem entirely out of place at this time, but I know I must answer her.

"I...I feel...lost..."

"Lost?"

"How long?"

"You've been here for five hours."

"Oh God..."

"You thought this would be easy," she says, "If you want to be in my world, you have to pay the price, love. Do you want me to let you go? Say the word, and I'll let you go. It's your choice."

One word, yes, and she'll let me go. This will be over, yes, and I'll be free, I'll get back on the plane, yes, and go back to my life.

"No, Mistress, I don't want to go."

"Good," she says, "good answer. Now, you have to listen. Are you listening?"

"Yes, Mistress." I try to nod my head, but I can't seem to move.

"When you come to me, you will come on your hands and knees. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good."

I see her move towards the switch, and my heart begins pounding. If she lifts me any further off the floor, I don't think my body can handle it. How can I get her to stop? If I tell her yes, I do want to go, she'll just make me hang here longer, I know it.

The whirring sound starts, but I can't feel a thing. Up or down, I can't tell the difference. She comes back to me.

"Stand on your feet," Mistress tells me. I'd like to tell her I can't, that my entire body is numb, but she'll punish me if I do. I make the motion of putting my feet down, and it must be working. She reaches up and slips the rope off the hook, and almost immediately I collapse solidly to the ground, naked, humiliated.

It's dark again. All I hear is the steady sound of my own heartbeat. I feel a hand touching my cheek.

Marie? Marie, is that you?

"Poor darling," I hear a voice whisper.

"Marie?"

"Yes, quiet. Drink this."

I feel a cup at my lips, water slowly flowing into my mouth, and I manage to get some of it down.

"Marie?"

"Yes?"

I have nothing to say to her, I just want to hear her voice. I wish she would tell me everything will be okay.

"I want to go," I hear myself say.

"No you don't," she says firmly, "you just think you do. The truth is, you'll never let yourself leave. You thought this was some little fun sex thing, but it's a part of you now. That's what you have to learn."

"I can't..."

"You can. I did."

"But..."

"I'll tell you a secret," Marie says quietly, running her fingers through my hair, "she'll never hurt you. We'll never hurt you. She picked us for a reason, and now we belong to her."

Her words, her touch, comfort me. I want her so badly now, I want both of them. She leans forward and I feel her soft lips gently touch against my forehead.

My mouth begins to open, but nothing seems to come out except for a vague grunt.

"Shh," Marie presses her finger to my mouth, then looks over towards the door. Mistress stands there watching us through the darkness. Her presence to me is both powerful and frightening.

"How is he," she asks.

"He's fine, Mistress. But he's afraid."

"Good. He's broken, now we'll teach him control."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tie him down."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marie reaches for something, and for the first time I notice several leather straps which seem to be attached to the floor. Marie buckles one of the straps around my wrist, then does the same with the other. She moves to my feet, and before long, I'm completely secured. I don't even have the energy to test how strong they are.

"Make him ready, Marie."

"With pleasure, Mistress."

Marie smiles at me through the dark, and I see her eyes twinkle. She moves down my body, then slowly runs her lips down my cock. Despite my exhaustion, I can feel myself growing hard once again. She slips her tongue along my balls, then sucks my cock into her mouth.

I can, for the moment, only savor the feel of Marie's warm mouth around my sensitive skin, knowing the pleasure won't last long. As I begin to regain some feeling, I feel my hips involuntarily rising from the floor, trying to force myself deeper into Marie's mouth.

In a flash, I feel two hands press down on my hips. Mistress kneels beside me, holding me still.

"Don't force yourself into her, let her come to you," she tells me. I keep myself still as Marie continues slipping her mouth over my cock, sucking strongly. Mistress places one hand on the back of Marie's head, guiding her over my cock.

"Slowly, Marie." Marie slows her motion. She's driving me to the very brink, and just as I think I can't hold back any longer, Mistress once again grabs Marie's red hair and firmly pulls her back.

"Enough."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marie backs away from me. Mistress slowly lifts the bottom of her black dress above her hips, revealing the bare slit of her pussy. I notice the slight glisten of moisture showing on her supple lips. My cock throbs uncontrollably as she throws her leg over me and straddles my hips.

"Marie, touch me," she says.

"Yes, Mistress," Marie responds. She reaches between Mistress's legs and begins stroking her pussy, rubbing her finger back and forth in the wet slit. A slight moan escapes Mistress's lips. As Marie strokes her more enthusiastically, Mistress shuts her eyes and bites her bottom lip to keep herself from making any more noise.

I can see Marie behind her, one hand gently slipping over the soft skin of Mistress's back, the other thrusting vigorously between Mistress's legs. After a few moments, I can detect the ripple of an orgasm roll through Mistress as she finally allows herself to cry out. Her body visibly relaxes above me, and I feel the slightest bit of wetness drip down onto the tip of my cock.

"Good girl, Marie," Mistress says, breathing heavily, "you should be rewarded. Stand up and come here."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marie rises to her feet and circles around to stand over me in front of Mistress. Mistress sits back on top of me. I can feel her wet pussy against my pelvis and my cock throbs against her back, begging for the release I don't dare ask for. Mistress grinds her pelvis against me as she leans forward and pulls Marie towards her. Marie spreads her legs and I see Mistress's tongue lash out against the pale pink lips.

Mistress continues rubbing her pussy against me with slow, deliberate movements as she caresses Marie's clit with her tongue. Her hands wrap themselves around Marie's hips, grabbing her ass, pulling her as close as she can, burying her face between Marie's legs. Marie's breath quickens, her head drops back. Mistress takes Marie's hands and places them on the back of her head, allowing Marie to stroke her hair.

Marie cries out as Mistress mercilessly attacks her clit, and for a moment I think Marie is going to drop to her knees on top of me, but a violent shudder passes through her body as she comes. When it passes, she drops to her knees next to me and kisses Mistress passionately.

"Thank you, Mistress," she says quietly, "that was wonderful."

"You're wonderful, Marie," Mistress says quietly. She ducks her head down to my ear. "She tastes wonderful. Would you like to have her?"

"Yes, Mistress," I reply, my breath heavy. My mind is spinning out of control, and I can feel the entire situation taking over me. They're sucking me into their world, and I'm powerless to stop them.

"You can't have her yet," Mistress tells me coldly, "not until you can prove you have control. Marie, untie him."

Marie works to free my feet first, then my hands. Even being free and conscious for the first time, I won't allow myself to move. I understand the consequences.

Mistress positions herself over my cock, which is standing straight up, twitching slightly. She brings herself down one me ever so slightly so that the head of my cock is just barely touching the wetness between her legs.

"Does that feel good?" she asks me quietly.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Then why haven't you taken me yet? Why don't you shove your cock deep into my pussy? Why don't you fuck me until I scream? Isn't that what you want?"

"Yes, Mistress, more than anything."

"Then why?"

"You haven't told me to yet, Mistress."

She turns to Marie, who watches her, captivated. "Marie, take his cock and rub me with it."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marie's hand wraps around me, and she guides me to Mistress's pussy, slowly rubbing my cock up her lips, gently pressing me to her clit. "That's wonderful, Marie, keep him there." Mistress gently rocks against me, rubbing her clit with the head of my cock just enough that a few moments later, her body rocks with another small orgasm.

When she has regained her composure, she presses down against me, impaling herself on my cock, and for a split second, I believe blessed relief is on the way, but once again I'm denied as she pulls off me. She kneels down beside me, stroking my wet member lovingly.

"I know it's been hard," she tells me, "and you've been good. It's time for you to be rewarded."

"Thank you, Mistress," I say, a waver in my voice. My body is exhausted, my mind is exhausted, and I'm fairly sure I'm not strong enough to hold up to any more punishment. It's something else I want to tell her, but I think she knows already. It's my weakness she's using against me, the very thing she's using to control me.

"Marie, come here," Mistress says as she holds out her hand. Marie takes her hand and crawls to my side, where she gazes down at me, her eyes full of lust. "Marie," she says, "my slave, he's yours."

"Thank you, Mistress, I've wanted him so badly."

"I know, my love, I know. You've been so good, and you deserve to have him. And he deserves to have you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I tell her quietly.

"You have to be tied down, you know that."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress quickly secures my arms and hands once again, and a feeling of relief washes over me. If I'm bound, I can't do anything to get myself in trouble.

Marie straddles me eagerly, then waits for the command from our Mistress...

Author's note: The first chapter of Sara's Command can be found in the "Non-consent" category, where it was mistakenly posted. I'll get these things sorted eventually.

D Fiant
D Fiant
29 Followers