Sara's Date with Susy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you hear someone official sounding yelling at us to stop, tell me and we'll run for it," I said to Mike.

"Okay," he agreed.

The more I was pawed, the more excited I grew. My nipples were rock hard again and my clit was sticking straight out. It was so long that some of the guys noticed it and were rubbing it. The whole situation was like my own private heaven. My orgasm hit me like a jet taking off just as we reached the double wide doors that led outside.

Whoosh! I was knocked to my knees by the force of it.

"God!" I screamed.

Some of the people present thought I had fallen and hurt myself, but there were a number of young women who had knowing smiles on their lips. They knew exactly what had just happened as they looked at my swollen cunt lips with the evidence of my climax glistening on them.

Mike helped me up, by half picking me up and we ran outside to where the station wagon was waiting at the curb. We piled in and Bonnie took off. Mike was talking a mile a minute explaining to the flabbergasted Bonnie about what had just happened and I sat back, basking in my most recent orgasm.

"Sara, is this what happens on all your dates?" Susy innocently asked.

We all laughed like crazy people. Susy had her own apartment so we all went there. I allowed Susy to dress and I got dressed myself not wanting to cause her embarrassment where she lived. Of course I didn't have my G-string anymore so I did provide quite a contrast wearing the corset on my top and nothing underneath except for my naked cunt. Susy was fortunate that I only passed a couple of guys who just stood and stared at me on our way to her apartment.

Brad and Bonnie got the living room couch and Susy and I retired to her bedroom and fucked all night. A good time was had by all.

The End

12