Sara's Diary: Caught By Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that I was finished cleaning Sean, Bec told me, "now come clean me baby!"

Well I was just waiting for that order! I was craving it, aching to lick my girlfriend's pussy clean of Sean's hot sticky cum! I quickly moved in front of her and she spread her legs for me eagerly. My tongue quickly found her thighs, licking tentatively, slowly moving closer to her pussy. Once my tongue was at her swollen kitty lips, I could already taste the slight bitterness of Sean's cum, it was starting to ooze out of her pussy! So I lapped it up, licking at every drop that seeped from her delicious pussy. As my tongue moved between her still swelling labia, I could now taste her juices flowing as well. What a delicious mix, Bec's sexy intoxicating juices, mixed with Sean's hot sticky cum.

It was still hot too! Once, Bec sent me home from a nightclub to wait for her, because she met up with Sean and went to his place to fuck him. She then came straight home and had me lick her clean! His cum was still warm that time. But this time it seemed almost hot as I started licking it from her dripping pussy. Using my tongue I smothered her swollen lips all over, licking every drip of her juices and Sean's cum. I tongued all over her pussy like mad, literally bathing her pussy with my tongue. Once I felt her outer was quite clean, I pushed my tongue inside her. Now I could taste Sean's cum strongly, he must've cum a lot inside her. I used my tongue like a little scoop, curling it inside her and dragging his cum out and into my mouth.

Bec was loving it totally, she had hold of my hair, pulling my face hard between her legs. She was moaning too, loving the attention of my tongue and mouth. I started to suck Sean's cum out of her pussy and I can tell you he sure did cum a lot! I sucked and sucked as slowly his cum oozed from Bec's pussy into my mouth. Swirling my tongue inside her pussy, I tried to clean her really good and please her at the same time. I could tell by the way she was moaning and how her hand was pulling my head between her legs, she wanted to cum! So I kept my tongue twisting deep in her pussy as the remainder of Sean's cum continued to flow into my mouth with the help of Bec's arousal. My hands were on her thighs, massaging them and groping them, she loves that! She had hold of my hair, holding my face tightly between her thighs, not that I wanted to go anywhere at all. I could hear her moans getting louder and louder and it just made me lick her even more and suck all those delicious juices from her pussy.

She was rocking gently on the couch as her pussy started contracting around my tongue. Such a sexy sensation, feeling her pussy trying to grip my tongue as she orgasms on my face! I kept my tongue deep inside her as she moaned and writhed a little. Her thighs pressed around my head as she came. But I didn't want to move my head away from her at all. I wanted my mouth at her pussy so badly! I wriggled my tongue inside her as she came and I felt her sweet sexy juices ooze into my mouth. I sucked every delicious drop from her. When her body started to calm, I opened my mouth more and wrapped my lips over her entire pussy. Moving my tongue between her soaked opening and her swollen clitti. I lapped her pussy all over, rolling my piercing on her clit over and over. It wasn't too long and she came again, hard!

She must've been moaning loud because I could still hear her, even with her thighs pressed against my ears. When I make her cum so hard she loses all control of her body. But I love the feeling of her legs trying to squash me! It makes me so hot that I can do that to her. Again I taste her entrancing juices filling my mouth. I suck at her pussy again, wanting to taste every drop of her new wetness. I can barely taste Sean's cum now, so I must've cleaned her good. But even better yet, I made her cum so hard, twice! Sean had smartly remained quiet as he watched me lick clean the pussy that he had just fucked. But as Bec pulled my face from her thighs and up to her mouth, he made comment.

"Fuck! That was so hot!" he said.

"Yes!" Bec gasped. "She's sucked every last drop of your cum from my pussy!"

Then, holding my face at hers, she kissed me full on. Tasting herself on my lips and tongue. Sucking her taste off my tongue! She always kisses me like that after I make her cum. I love that kiss, it's the kiss of satisfaction, knowing that I pleased her good. I'm sure Sean had loved watching me lick his dick clean and then lick all his cum out of Bec's kitty. Bec suggested it was time to go to the bedroom and Sean eagerly followed us in there. Again Bec had put some old sheets over the bed so things don't get too messy. I sat on the bed as she opened the top drawer on our dresser and pulled out her strapon harness.

"You can watch me fuck her now," she said to Sean. "Come pick out which toy I should use."

Oh my god, she was going to let him choose what strappy to use on me. I could only imagine what he'd pick out. To my surprise, his hand appeared from the drawer holding Bec's new double strappy!

"What the hell is this?" Sean asked.

Bec quickly swapped harnesses and took the strappy from his hand, attaching it and slipping the harness over her thighs.

"Hmm well this allows me to fuck both her holes," Bec explained, wiggling the two dildos about in her hands.

"Wow hot as!" Sean said. "Use that!"

He was certainly pretty excited, seeing the two dildos dangling from Bec's crotch, knowing she was about to invade both my holes with them. She grabbed some lube and smeared it all over the strappies and wiped a bit over my butt hole as I lay back on the bed with my legs spread for her. This was one of her newest toys, she had a double strappy already, but the other one had a small dildo and a larger one. The dildos of this one were both the same size, about average dick size, and she loved using it on me. I like it too, when I'm in the mood and horny enough for it. Which by now I was. My pussy was practically dripping wet, and after watching her riding Sean and then licking his cum out of her, I was well aching for it!

Moving onto the bed between my legs, I watched as Bec starting rubbing the dildos against my dripping pussy entrance and my lubed butt hole. I could see her eyes looking at my face as she started slowly pushing the them into me. Ohh I gasped loud as I felt both those plastic cocks pushing into me and opening my holes. She paused a moment when they were just an inch or two inside my pussy and bum. I lay back into the pillows as she maneuvered herself further between my spread thighs. Then I could feel the dildos penetrating me deeper as she resumed her pressure, pushing the two dildos slowly inside me. I let out a long moan as Bec kept pushing until both dildos filled me completely.

Now with both dildos buried in my pussy and bum, I could feel the slight pressure of being so filled. She held them there, completely inside me as she started just gyrating her hips a little. I could feel the two dildos wriggling inside me a little and then I felt her fingers touch my clitti. Oh my god, I was so hot and horny by then I couldn't hold back! Her fingertips slowly brushing over my swollen clit as I started to moan. I could hear Sean mumbling in excitement as he watched. By now I was gyrating myself against Bec and against the two dildos filling me. Her fingers expertly teasing my clit as my moans grew louder and louder. My body was starting to shudder, I was so close to cumming and she knew it! I felt her withdraw the strappies just a little, and then she pushed them in deep once again and held them there. I was beginning to writhe on the bed and she started rubbing my clit and rolling her thumb over it. I lost control and moaned so damn loud as my pussy squeezed hard on the dildo, and my butt was clenching tight on the other.

Such heat washed over my body and I must've been bright red as I moaned and squirmed. Pinned to the bed by Bec's double strappy as she watched me orgasm. When I finally had my breath again, she layed on top of me and kissed me. I was still gasping and panting as she nibbled my lips. My hands gripped her sexy bum as she started to move above me. Withdrawing the strappies and thrusting them into me again. Slowly she started to fuck me with her double strappy, pushing them all the way into my pussy and bum with every thrust. I had my legs wrapped around her as she fucked me, gasping and whimpering slightly as the dildos double penetrated me.

Soon she was moving faster, thrusting her strappies into me harder and harder. Bec always seems to know just how hard she can get away with. So within minutes I was getting a very hard pounding from her, and I was loving it too! I was beginning to moan again as she fucked me harder and faster, feeling both dildos pounding into my pussy and bum. As my back started to arch, her thrusts became harder still, and deeper. Oh I was getting a serious fucking, my body was sweating all over and she gently nibbled my bottom lip as I moaned so loud now. It seemed the louder I moaned, the harder she fucked me. I sensed I was going to be sore after this because she was fucking me so hard now. But my body was losing control again, starting to quake as she drilled her strappies inside me. I squeezed her bum so hard as I started to cum again. She continued pounding me the whole time, forcing those dildos into my convulsing pussy and bum as my body rocked in orgasm.

I could feel the dildos penetrating me over and over while my holes were trying to grip them so tight as I came. Wow I came so hard! Already I could feel a bit of soreness even towards the end of my orgasm, but it just added to it, made it more intense. Eventually my body started to relax as I lay limp on the bed. Slowly Bec withdrew her strappies from my well fucked pussy and butt, I shuddered a little as they finally popped out of me with a sense of relief. That sense of relief was short lived though, as Bec quickly unbuckled her strappy from her. She rolled me over on the bed, onto my stomach. Then I felt her breasts grazing over my back as she leaned to her bedside table. Grabbing handcuffs out of her drawer, she then moved my wrists to the head of the bed and cuffed me to it.

Leaned down to my ear she purred, "time to let Sean have his way baby."

I didn't say a word, I knew it might hurt a little, especially after she fucked me so hard with her double strappy. But also remembering Sean's cock is so thick, well I kind of knew this was coming and I was willing to submit to Bec offering me to her big dicked boyfriend. I vaguely heard her whisper something to him as I felt him kneel on the bed behind me, moving my legs apart with his hands. Bec then lay down on her side next to me, her hand rubbing over my back softly.

"Don't worry baby," she said. "I told him to be gentle, at first."

Just then I felt the lubed up tip of his huge cock rubbing against my butt hole! Uh oh!! Well I did expect this. Bec's not much into anal sex herself, so I had assumed she would probably offer my bum to Sean. Now I know my suspicions were right, as I felt Sean starting to push the bulging head of his dick against my butt. It took a little more pushing until the tip of his cock slowly popped into my butt and I gasped really loud! Oh my god, I've had anal sex many times before, but Sean's dick was so thick it felt like the first time I'd done it. I could feel my butt hole straining to stretch around his thick shaft as he slowly pushed into me a little more. Then I felt the chill of more lube being dribbled onto my butt hole as he continued forcing his cock into my bum.

Thankfully he continued drizzling lube onto my butt hole and his cock while he pushed inside me. I could feel I was getting well lubed but his thick cock was still a big stretch as he penetrated my bum. I was unsure how much of his huge cock was inside me, but I could feel the heat of it in my bum. My stretched butt hole would've been stinging if it wasn't for him using so much lube. I think all that helped him too, because he slowly started to pump his big thick dick in and out of my bum. I was gasping and whimpering as Bec watched me, handcuffed to the bed, being fucked in the butt by her boy. She had a devilish grin on her face as she watched me forced to take that big dick in my butt, seeing the strain on my face as he pumped his cock into me slowly.

"Ok, you can go a little harder now hun," Bec told Sean.

He was certainly listening too, because suddenly I could feel him slowly fucking my bum a bit harder and I could feel his thick cock pushing deeper too. I was gasping like crazy as I lay there on my tummy, with Sean's big cock starting to pound my bum. Bec was still laying there next to me, taking in the sight of me as Sean started to push his cock deeper. I yelped a little as I started to feel his balls tapping my swollen kitty. Oh my god, he must've been forcing his entire cock into my bum now. It was hurting, but it wasn't excruciating, so I remained speechless as Bec let him have my butt. I felt like I was her toy, her's to offer to her fuck buddy, her's to watch as he impaled my bum with his thick cock. He felt so thick and hard in my bum, I could feel every inch as he started to fuck me faster and harder. Pulling his cock almost all the way out and then thrusting it deep into my bum again, over and over.

I had watery eyes by this stage because it was starting to get really sore as Sean continued relentlessly pounding my bum with his huge cock. Seemed like he'd been fucking me for hours when I finally heard him starting to grunt. Bec's hand was playing with my ponytail as she watched him pound my bum. His last few thrusts inside me were really hard, and then I felt a rush of heat inside as his cock spasmed deep in my bum. I felt the pressure of his cum spurting from his cock, filling my butt. I guess Bec must've told him he could cum there, and I wasn't about to argue. He came a lot too! I felt him holding his thick cock buried in my bum until he finished spurting his cum deep inside. I moaned a little from the thought of it, the thought of my girlfriend offering my butt to him to fuck and fill with his cum. As he finally withdrew his dick from my bum, I could feel my butt hole pulsating and clenching as I felt the soreness of how he had stretched me with his cock.

Suddenly Bec jumped up and got something from the top drawer.

"We can't have you leaking everywhere now can we baby," she said as she pushed one of our larger butt plugs into me.

I gasped loud as she pushed the plug in my bum, my sore hole still clenching uncontrollably as she forced it in.

"Now, are you going to be a good little girl and clean his cock for him?" she asked me.

I knew I could've said no, but I also knew there was only one answer she was looking for.

"Yes Ma'am," I gasped to her.

Sean quickly moved on the bed, straddling my arms, my wrists still cuffed to the bed. I lifted my head as he brought his cock to my lips, and I willingly opened my mouth and sucked most of his cock in. Swirling my tongue all over his shaft and tasting the last dribble of his cum oozing from his cock. At the same time I felt Bec's hand gripping my hair, pulling my head up as if to help my mouth be in the right spot to clean Sean's cock. And then suddenly felt something pushing against my dripping pussy. Oh my god! She had got another strappy and just as I realised it, she rammed it deep into my pussy. Ohh god, I gasped onto Sean's softening cock as I continued to suck it clean for him. Meanwhile Bec just started literally hammering a strappy into my dribbling pussy. So there I was, handcuffed to the bed, sucking clean the thick cock that had just filled my butt with cum, which was now plugged too. And now with Bec pounding my pussy with a strapon.

I let myself get lost in the moment, there was nothing else to do but give in. As Bec fucked my pussy so wildly, the strappy felt so hard inside me with the pressure of the plug in my butt making my pussy just that much tighter. She continued forcing the strappy into me though, pounding it deep and hard into my wet pussy. I was really moaning and gasping on Sean's cock as I kept sucking him, really sucking him like crazy now. Just then I felt Bec's hand reaching under me, her fingers quickly finding my clit. Sean's cock had softened and I was starting to moan very loud now, letting his cock dangle over my lips. As my orgasm started to build, Bec fucked me even harder and faster, which was pushing my mouth towards Sean's cock with every thrust. Now I noticed he was starting to get hard again!

I'm sure the vibrations of my moans were helping Sean get hard again as I starting sucking on his cock like my life depended on it. Feeling Bec's strappy pounding into me from behind, the harness crashing against the plug in my bum. I felt the heat rising in my body as I started to let go. My lips stayed wrapped around Sean's hardening cock, sucking him hard as I shook in orgasm. Again Bec kept pounding me as I came, ramming her strappy deep into my soaking pussy as I contracted on it. Spit roasted by my girlfriend and her fuck buddy as I came for what seemed like forever. As my body slowly calmed, the soreness of my pussy and bum didn't seem quite so bad now. Sean slowly took his cock from my mouth as he moved off the bed. Bec leaning over me and kissing the back of my neck as she reaches to undo the handcuffs.

I lazily rolled over on the bed, quite exhausted from all the pounding. Bec lay back on the bed, pulling Sean towards her and he moved between her legs. Grabbing my hair, she pulled me towards her and told me to put my mouth to good use. So I rested my head on her breasts, my tongue slowly licking at the shimmering sweat on her belly as I watched Sean positioning his now very hard cock between her thighs. Now I got to watch from a different angle as he slowly pushed his thick cock into her kitty. Watching in anticipation as her swollen pussy lips, moist with her wetness, stretched around his dick as he pushed inside her. Oh my god, such a sight again, seeing Sean's big thick cock slowly disappearing into my girlfriend's pussy, inch by inch.

As I watched him start to fuck her with long slow strokes, I let my tongue dance all over her belly. Licking and bathing her warm skin as I feel her breathing quicken beneath my tongue. Then I pick my head up off her boobies and start kissing and licking all over her chest. Licking the sweat from between her boobs as Sean slowly fucks her with his big cock. She is quickly starting to moan softly as my lips grip her nipples, one by one, tugging at them playfully. I continue watching Sean, seeing him starting to thrust his thick cock into her pussy a little faster and deeper. Listening to her moans growing louder as I suck and nibble at her breasts. My hand slides over her lower belly, moving teasingly slow towards her swollen clit, hearing her moans and gasps as my fingers reach closer and closer.

When my fingertips reach her swollen sticky clit, I feel her body shuddering beneath my mouth as I continue sucking and softly biting her nipples, while Sean continues his thrusts deep into her wet pussy. I rub my fingers over her clitti, rolling it around and pinching it a little. Feeling her body shuddering and writhing beneath me as Sean fills her pussy with his thick hard cock, while my tongue bathes her breasts and my fingers work her clit. She writhes about on the bed, moaning and gasping loudly as her whole body tenses in an intense orgasm! Her pussy must be gripping his thick cock so tight as her warm breath hits my face. Her orgasmic moans filling my ears, filling my head with satisfaction watching her cum so hard. My fingers rub and pinch at her clit the whole time she orgasms, making sure it lasts as long as possible. Sean had slowed his thrusts in her pussy as she came, but his big cock was still rock hard.