Sara's Diary: Caught By Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bec slowly moved up the bed, telling Sean, "that's enough for me now." "Finish in her mouth."

Sean seems excited about that request as he kneels up on the bed, still between Bec's thighs. Seeing him stroking his rock hard cock, I quickly move my face towards him, my mouth falling open as he pushes his dick in. I start sucking right away as he slowly fucks my mouth. His hands grab my head as he thrusts his thick cock into my mouth. Luckily he doesn't force it completely in or I'd just gag uncontrollably. But he thrusts most of his thick shaft between my lips as I suck and slurp on him. Just then, with my plugged bum hovering over Bec's chest as I suck hard on Sean's cock, Bec slaps my butt and wiggles the plug inside me. It causes me to moan and gasp while his thick cock is pressed between my lips. The feeling of my tongue vibrating against his thick shaft made him lose control. I heard him grunt loud, and then I tasted his hot sticky cum flooding my mouth as it spurted and spurted from his cock. My mouth was coated with Bec's sexy juices too, since I'd sucked all her deliciousness off his dick. Now it was mixed with the warm stickiness of his cum as I began to gulp and swallow it.

I keep sucking until I'd sucked every drop from him and felt his dick finally soften. He mumbled and grinned happily as I finally released him from my mouth. I turned to Bec and kissed her, letting her taste the remnants of her juices and his cum on my lips and and tongue. She lapped at my mouth as we kissed, savouring the naughty tastes. Once she broke the kiss we returned to the lounge and had a couple more drinks and chatted a while before Sean left. After he was gone we both shared the shower and then curled up on the couch. She told me how much she enjoyed cuffing me to the bed and letting Sean fuck my bum. I was happy I did everything she asked and could only imagine what other sexy surprises might be in our future....