Sara's Embarrassing Morning (ENF) Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara has to get across campus in nothing but a bikini.
1.2k words
4.09
22.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerx20
writerx20
82 Followers

"Fuck" Sara muttered. The naked girl was held up, hiding in a cramped janitors closet, with nothing to wear but a blue string bikini. The strings barely passed as pasta noodles, and the cup size was certainly too small. Sara didn't have big breasts, but they were certainly larger than whatever this thing was designed for.

Of course, this was the only option Julie and Amber had given her. It was wear this, or wear nothing. The bell hadn't rung yet, but she knew that she had less than 20 minutes before students starting trekking to most of their classes. The hallways wouldn't be safe by then. And to get her clothes back, those two devils had told Sara she would have to venture all the way to J-21, on the other side of campus.

Sara decided to play it safe and wait a few more minutes, to make sure the recent crowd of hormone-infested boys had lost interest in the absence of a rumoured naked girl.

"Of course" she thought "they may just be looking somewhere else. I'll have to be careful once I go outside." With this in mind, Sara slipped into the dark blue swimsuit. The bottoms weren't quite a thong, but they were just about as close as you could get to one. Parts of her dark pubic hair crested over the top. Next, her top. It was way too small. Sara had to try several times just to tie it around her chest. When she finally succeeded, it felt like it was going to burst right off her at any moment - another reason to be careful. Even from a distance, the curvature of her breasts would be obvious to onlookers.

"Now isn't the time to worry" Sara said to herself. "I need to get to J-21 as fast as possible, without being seen!" Looking around the janitors closet, Sara looked to see if there was anything that could provide her with cover. Unfortunately for her, this janitor seemed to like keeping his quarters well-kept. Most everything was in cabinets, that were locked.

"Wait, what's this?" Sara scurried over to the opposite corner of the room, where a dirty piece of cloth hung from the pole of a broom. It was thin, and white, with paint splotches all over it.

"A shirt!" Sara screamed with joy in her head. She quickly unfolded it and put it on. Thankfully for her, it was a little big, so it covered half of her exposed ass. The thing smelled of dust and old paint, and the material was so thin it was possible to see her bikini underneath, but cover was cover.

"Alright, time to go" Sara whispered. She put her hand on the door handle and creaked the door open. The hallway was empty. Not a sound to be heard, either. The coast was clear, and Sara stepped out, using her hands to pull down the shirt - a futile effort to protect her modesty.

To get to J-21, she would have to get down the empty hall, and leave the gym building. Once outside, she would be in a small garden area of the campus, with plenty of bushes and exotic flowers for cover. Then, she had two options. Currently, Sara was in the south part of campus. To get to the northern part, where J-21 was located, she could either venture east and up, which would involve dashing through campus like some sorority streaker, or she could travel northwards through the patch of land west of the campus, which was made of a thick forest and a local lake. The choice was obvious for Sara - the forest. She didn't have shoes, but a little pain on her feet was well worth avoiding the mockery of her peers.

Now, with a set goal in mind, Sara dashed down the hallway. When she got to the door leading to the garden, she carefully peered outside. No one to be seen. Just an elaborate variety of shrubs, perennials, and fruit trees. Sara hurried down the steps and raced through the garden, hiding behind one plant, after another. Beyond, on the other side of the gym, she could hear the sound of students talking as they walked to class.

"I'll have to hurry up" Sara thought. In an effort to escape being spotted, Sara pushed forward from the twiggy plant she was hiding in. Or at least, she tried. She was caught. For a split second, Sara worried someone had found her. They were grabbing her now, ready to report her to the dean or take photos and post them online. Sara was at a loss for words. Slowly she looked behind her. There was no one there. Instead, she found that the only person who had caught her was the stupid bush she was trying to flee from. In the midst of her hiding, a branch had somehow snuck up the back of shirt, and was gripping onto the strap of her bikini top.

"Oh thank god." Sara let out a large breath of air. She was saved, for now. Her cool demeanor however, was short lived. Not a moment later, she heard footsteps nearby, and a voice. No - two voices. Two boys had just entered the garden. Sara's heart rate accelerated and her palms became sweaty. She couldn't move a muscle. If the boys chose any path on her side of the bush, she would be seen, without a doubt.

"A 50-50 chance" Sara thought. Anxiously, she waited, digging herself further into the bush for cover. Fortunately, the boys seemed to be taking a path on the other side of the bush. Unfortunately, the slight movement Sara made in her attempt to go deeper inside the shrubbery caught on the boy's attention.

"Hey, did you see that? I think there's something in that bush."

The other boy peeked over. "Shoot, you think it's a rabbit or something?"

"Hmmm. Maybe. Let's see. Be quiet." The two boys began to carefully creep over to the bush.

"Oh FUCK." Sara's mind started racing. She had to get out of here as soon as possible. She reached behind her and tried to free her strap from the branch. She struggled as quietly as possible, but the movement was visible to the boys.

"Woah woah" one said. "Hold up, we're scaring it. Wait a moment."

Sara however, was not going to wait another moment. She pulled down on the branch and caused it to snap right off. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, she darted out of the bush, and towards the forest.

"Woah, what the - holy shit!"

"It's a fucking girl!"

Quickly, one of the boys took out of his phone and snapped a photo. It was blurry, due to the motion and the large distance, but one thing was obvious - the girl wasn't wearing pants. The two boys observed the picture. Sara's white t-shirt had flopped up in just the right moment, leaving her cheeks exposed, with nothing more than a skimpy blue bikini bottom to cover them. When the boys saw this, they quickly looked back towards the forest. But it was too late. Sara had already disappeared into the thicket.

writerx20
writerx20
82 Followers