Sara's Embarrassing Morning (ENF) Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara continues her journey in retrieving her clothes.
1k words
4.14
23.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerx20
writerx20
81 Followers

Sara had just dashed out of the school's garden and into the heavily wooded thicket. She swatted at branches and pushed through leafy shrubs, traveling deeper and deeper into the woods. If the boys who had seen here decided to follow her, she'd need to make sure she lost them, at all costs. After running for about five minutes, she finally decided to stop to catch her breathe. It didn't seem like the boys had followed her.

"I hope they don't say anything about me" Sara thought. It wouldn't be the best thing to have word start spreading that there was a pantless girl running about through campus.

Sara looked down at her makeshift outfit. She had on a dirty, white t-shirt she found in the janitor's closet, now blotched with green and brown stains from her forest trek. Underneath that, there was a tiny blue bikini, which for all she knew might have been made for developing teenagers, not a grown woman like herself. The bottoms had crept up her ass from all the running, and the bikini top was killing her chest from how tight it was.

"I can't believe the strap hasn't broken from all that tension," Sara said, adjusting her breasts. With barely any space for her chest, she was struggling to catch her breath. "God this is so tight! Why did those idiots have to give me something so damn small?"

With thoughts of revenge accumulating in her mind, Sara decided to press forward again through the thicket. The bikini might have felt unbearable, but it was all she had on under her shirt. She pushed on, hoping she was going in the right direction.

After about ten more minutes of walking, the woods suddenly cleared up, and out before her, was a little lake about 300 feet across. It was Lake June, a recreational area frequently used by college students and athletes. But this morning, it was completely barren. Fall was in the air, and swimming clearly wasn't on the agenda for anyone so early in the day.

Initially, Sara was thankful for her fortunate circumstances - she could just walk around the water, unnoticed! Following the treeline for cover, she began to walk around the lake, waiting to find its curve. She followed the southern edge for quite a while, before wondering if she had really gone the right way. The lake didn't seem to end, and the forest was becoming less and less dense as she traveled.. East?

"If the lake keeps going for too much longer, I'll be back at campus!" Sara thought. "This lake doesn't go that far, right? I mean, I know I'm still sort of new, but I should know at least that much about where everything -" Sara's thoughts were suddenly interrupted. The lake was still going, but the treeline had stopped. If she walked another twenty steps or so, she'd be back at school. The same school where, as she could see from her loosely vegetated position, dozens of students were bustling away to get to class.

"Fuch" she muttered. "Looks like I'll have to try going around the other side of the lake." And with that, Sara quickly trotted back along the tree line. Getting to the opposite end of the body of water started a lot easier. There was more cover, which meant Sara could pick up the pace. Within a few more minutes, she was at the other end of the lake.

Except, there was in fact, no end. The lake turned into a wide, raging river, crashing over rocks and jagged stones. There was no way she was going to get across there.

For Sara, that left one option - swim across the lake. There was no way crossing the river, and there wasn't any chance she'd venture into campus to get around the body of water.

Returning to where she started, Sara carefully stepped out of the brush, and onto the sand. Once she got in the water, there'd be no going back. No cover, no hiding. Explaining to a passerby why she was swimming in the frigid water on a cool October morning, with a skimpy bikini and oversized t-shirt wouldn't be the easiest of conversations. The young woman dipped her toes in. Cold, as expected.

"God, I hope I don't get a cold after this" she thought. Just to be careful, she checked the straps on her bikini top. Everything seemed alright. Still obnoxiously tight, but it was still hanging on. Then, with all the strength she could muster, Sara began walking into the water.

Shivers ran up her spine as her bare feet, then long legs, and finally constricted breasts were enveloped in the lake. Because of the cold, it would be better for her body to swim hard and fast, but the thought of her starting a ruckus for someone to hear kept Sara at a slow, and quiet breast stroke.

She kept her head close to the surface, wanting to keep as much of her body beneath the water as possible. Her long black hair sprawled behind her, and her eyes never stopped darting back and forth, cautious of wandering visitors.

Eventually, Sara's feet met the silty bottom on the other side of the lake. No one had noticed her, and from here, she would have a dense thicket for cover.

"Thank god" Sara muttered. With a quick glance around, she checked the area. Then, she stood up, ready to dart towards the cover of the trees.

However, just as she was extending her legs, Sara felt a subtle snap across her chest. Not a second after she heard this noise, the young woman looked down at the water to see her bikini bottom floating between her legs. The thin bridge between the two cups was gone.

"Fuck it" Sara thought "It didn't give me much cover anyways, and I still have this shirt. Just a bit more walking and I'll be in the warm comfort of my bed, layered in layers of my precious clothes" Leaving the top behind, Sara meandered into the forest, and began walking towards the north side of campus.

Little did she know, however, was that there was a very big obstacle in her path.

writerx20
writerx20
81 Followers