Sara's Encounter

Story Info
Deprived housewife answers an advertisement.
3k words
3.95
90.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w8vem8ker
w8vem8ker
14 Followers

It all started one day when she read an ad on the internet personals "What if..." At first the posting didn't look any different than the others she had read in the off beat magazines and internet postings. She often wondered why she read these postings. At first she though it was boredom or curiosity but after a while she realized it was something else, something she secretly craved but until recently couldn't admit to. That thing she craved so much was the sexual exploration she read so much about in the magazines and online postings. Sandra was a woman of conservative upbringings which resulted in her conservative, somewhat boring, life. She was a successful business woman in her mid 30's who juggled her role as provider and mother on a daily basis. At 5'4" she wasn't anything special to look at, in fact even her average breasts never attracted the attention of the men around her.

Having gotten married to her high school sweetheart, Sandra never had the sexual experiences her girlfriends often spoke about. Missionary and the occasional doggy style were the only sexual positions she and her husband knew. She never regretted getting married or having kids but she needed to have that sexual experience that was starting to consume her. The sex was ok; it wasn't anything close to the leg quivering sex they had as newlyweds but it got them by. As with most married couples, the sex became less intense, less frequent, it seemed it was always the same. On many occasion she tried to talk her husband into something new, something different, but he was not capable because of his strict religious raising. It wasn't that he wouldn't try something sexually new; it was that he couldn't or just didn't plain know how to. It seemed that the only way she would ever taste any sexual deviance was to stay up late at night reading these personals in the privacy of her converted office. She decided it was time to make something happen, she didn't know how or when but something had to be done before she grew into a bitter old woman who wished she would have explored more with her life.

The more she read the more her interest grew. The posting spoke of "discreet personal meetings with a professional man, only likewise reply". What caught her attention was the email listed at the bottom; usually there was some sort of phone number where a message had to be left. A message meant that a phone had to be used which meant that foot prints would be left behind. In this day and age of technology a simple phone call would give away a persons phone number as well as address. This was something she was not about to do. After all, this was something that she was only going to do once. She wasn't planning on making a habit out of cheating on her husband. An email sounded discreet, anonymous, it was something worth looking into. Sandra wasn't a pro but she knew enough about the internet to know that creating an email account just for this occasion would lessen her chances of getting caught. Getting caught wasn't an option. People got caught because their actions got them caught, not many people know the true meaning of a discrete affair. The email was short and to the point, "Tell me more please" signed "Curious". She sat for a moment and stared at her email, just the thought of what she was about to do ignited a fire between her legs.

Making sure the door was closed and locked; she pushed her chair back a little, untied her robe and propped one leg up on the desk. She began licking the tip of one finger while her other hand began pulling her panties to the side. As soon as her finger tip touched her love button a chill went through her entire body spreading the flame. Her heart beat faster and she could feel her body burning up even more, never had she been this turned on in years. Leaning her head back she let so much air out of her lungs she thought she was going to pass out. She could feel her juices building up around her labia lips; soon there was a little bead of her wetness hanging, waiting to drip onto the chair. She wasted no time in scooping up the bead of juice with her finger. With her middle finger she gently pulled back the hood that was covering her swollen clit and began to gently rub the drop of her juice onto her clit with her finger. Her lips began to swell and slowly spread apart as she slowly rubbed small circles around her clit. She was so turned on and wet by now that a small glistening stream was starting to flow out of her hole and into the chair between her ass cheeks. She would give anything to have a cock shoved into her opening love hole right there on her desk in her office. Rubbing her two fingers up and down her wet lips she slowly pushed her two fingers into her warm wet hole. Slowly pulling her fingers out; she raised her fingers to her mouth and savored the flavor of her pussy. Making sure her fingers were nice and wet she returned to rubbing her clit. It wouldn't be long before she was going to have her own leg quivering orgasm.

She started rubbing slowly but picked up the pace when she felt the tingle in here thighs. Before long she was rubbing furiously while taking in quick short breaths. The panties she was pulling off to the side had ripped leaving her pussy fully exposed for the world to see. It wasn't long before her body was overtaken with one of the most intense orgasms she's ever had. Her stomach flexed with each wave of pleasure that hit her and she could feel her love hole squeezing again and again. After the waves tapered off she took her torn panties off and wiped up the small puddle that had formed on her chair. She stood up, took a deep breath and hit the "send" button on her email. As she stood there she could feel the chill on her thighs where her juices were still seeping out. Never in her life had she been so turned on. The fire between her legs was still burning, she needed some cock but her husband was already asleep and he would have a heart attack if he woke up while she was riding him.

A few days later Sandra checked her secret email account and found a message waiting for her. The email was short and to the point. The encounter would happen in her hometown, no real names would be exchanged, the date would be agreed upon at least a week in advance and the 2,000 dollar final payment would be in cash. In order to secure an encounter a 1,000 dollar deposit had to be wired to a business account. The writer, who only identified himself as "John", went on to explain that he was a professional and the 3,000 was meant to only encourage serious likewise professional women. At first Sandra was skeptical; people were always trying to scam a buck these days. What the hell she thought, money wasn't an issue and she'd either loose 1,000 dollars or be 1,000 dollars closer to incredible, anonymous sex with a stranger. The mere thought of sex with a strange man began to warm her sex-deprived-aching crotch. This is when she realized that she had been rubbing her pussy through her jeans and was just about to slip her hand into her jeans when she caught herself. "I need to focus" she thought. After all, she was in the process of arranging her extra marital encounter.

Two weeks went by before she heard from John again. The money had already been wired to the account and a date had been set, there was no going back. He would fly in Wednesday morning, check into the Marriott by the airport and email her his room number as soon as he was settled. Sandra in turn told her husband she was meeting with clients throughout the day and then would meet friends later that evening for drinks. John was a master planner; he had planned every detail, even his emergency exit in the remote chance of a spouse showing up at his hotel door. His room was always on the first floor and his car was always parked right outside the window.

Wednesday morning couldn't come soon enough, Sandra spent most of the night tossing and turning wondering what the day would bring. By the time 7 am rolled around her panties were soaked with anticipation, she needed cock bad and she needed it soon. The morning shower was excruciating, it took every ounce of energy she had not to masturbate while she was trimming her bush. By the time she was done shaving her clit was swollen red and poking out from under it's' hood. Since she was meeting with "clients" she left the house in modest business attire. Everything on the outside was business but the lace underwear she bought the day before screamed sex. Each time the lace rubbed against her swollen bald clit an intense shudder rolled up through her body. It didn't take long before she could feel a wet spot forming on the black lace panties. After 2 hours of painful waiting noon finally rolled around and the email she had been waiting for finally arrived, all it said Room 121.

Sandra doesn't remember the drive to the hotel, nor does she remember parking her car and walking down the hall to her room. When she regained her senses she was standing in front of Room 121 with 2,000 dollars cash and soaked panties. She knocked 3 times and the door slowly opened, standing before her was a man in his mid 30's wearing a silk robe and holding two glasses of champagne. He was 6 foot, had a muscular build with dark hair, blue eyes and a smile that melted away all her inhibitions. She nervously stepped inside, accepted the drink and tried to absorb her new environment. The bed was covered in rose petals, candles lit the bubble filled tub, two bottles of champagne were on ice; she could tell this was going to be well worth the money. As she sipped her champagne John turned her around and started to kiss her neck while he led her to the bathroom. When they reached the bathroom he was still nibbling on her ear when he reached around her shirt to undue her buttons. She reached for the zipper on her skirt but he put his over hers stopping her, he was clearly in charge. After her shirt slid off, he reached down to her skirt and slowly slid the zipper down. She was too busy concentrating on his lips move across her shoulder to realize that her skirt had already fallen to the floor. This conservative modern woman was loosing herself to primal urges, she began to moan when her back arched causing her ass to rub against his swelling cock.

"I'll get some more Champagne while you get in the tub" he said backing out of the bathroom admiring the woman who was standing before him. John returned to the bathroom with two more glasses of champagne and a bottle of oil in his robe pocket. He sat on the ledge of the large tub directly behind her, opened up the bottle of oil and proceeded to rub her shoulders with his sensual fingers. After a few minutes of this she noticed something warm resting on her shoulders. When she turned her head she noticed that his cock had emerged from his robe and was resting on her shoulder. At the same moment she turned her head John grabbed the base of his cock and guided it to her open mouth. As soon as the crown of his cock was in her mouth Sandra put the glass of champagne down as she slid her free hand under the water to rub her throbbing pussy. Sandra relished the sensation of cock in her mouth so she just held it in her mouth while it swelled up. Soon his cock was growing too big for her mouth; she almost choked as it swelled growing down her throat. After a few seconds she was devouring his cock almost to its base, it continued to grow as she finger fucked herself under the water. Nothing mattered at this point; neither her kids nor her husband, the only thing she was focused on was this stranger's cock. Oral sex was nonexistent within her marriage so with each mouthful she took in the wetter her pussy got.

She couldn't take it anymore, she needed his cock to stretch her pussy and she needed it now. Standing up, she stepped out of the tub covered in oil, and leaned over the bathroom sink. No sooner had she spread her legs and arched her back did she feel the crown of his cock positioned against her opening hole. In one fluid motion John pushed his 8 inch cock all the way into Sara's pussy. She was so wet that her pussy almost seemed to suck his cock in. It took her breath away and she gasped as he pushed the rest of his rock solid cock into her. With each harder thrust he was met with the wet sound of her pussy smacking back at him. He harder he pounded her over the bathroom sink the harder she pushed back. It was long before she felt her first orgasm building. A tingling sensation burned from the inside and spread to the rest of her body, soon her body was rocked with the most intense spasm she had ever felt before. With each quiver of her pussy he fucked her harder; it was so intense she could feel her knees start to buckle. Instead of falling to the floor she fell onto the counter so he could continue to thrust his cock deep into her orgasm. She held onto the sink with what was left of her energy, the only thing she could feel were the juices of her pussy running down both her legs. At this point John stopped his thrusting and slowly pulled his cock out. When her pussy finally released the swollen tip of his cock a small stream of her juices squirted out.

Seeing that Sara could barely stand, John picked her up and carried her to the bed. It was time for her to get on top and feel just how deep his cock could go. Sara grabbed the base of his drenched cock while she lowered herself down onto him. She had never felt a cock so deep before in her, it was somewhat painful at first but the pain soon turned into a new found pleasure. Slowly riding him back and forth her pussy spilled plenty of juices to lubricate her clit as she rubbed against him. It wasn't long before she could feel another orgasm approaching. As soon as she felt the walls of her pussy tingle she began to pick up the pace and ride him hard. The first wave hit her and she fell down onto him. Her grabbed her tight against him, lifted up his hips and began to fuck her hard and deep while she came. With each wave she was pushed forward from his violent thrusts into her. At this point she was like a rag doll, every muscle in her body was drained, all she could do was lay on top of him and take each new thrust of his cock with a grunt.

In one motion he flipped her over onto her back and rolled on top of her with his cock still in her pussy. Her continued to fuck her until she had 2 more orgasms, she was too exhausted to keep count by this time. She couldn't have been more relieved when he told her he was going to cum soon. He got off of her, stood next to the bed and told her to sit up. His cock was dripping from her juices and she could see a large drop of pre cum forming at his tip. He didn't have to tell her what he wanted; she grabbed his cock quickly swallowing it all into her mouth. Sara had never swallowed cum before and didn't know what to expect but she had a feeling that things were about to change. When John dropped his mouth and threw his head back she knew he was going to be coming any second. All of the sudden she felt his cock swell even more in her mouth, seconds later she felt the first shot of sperm hit the back of her throat. It caught her off guard causing her to cough; another shot quickly coated the back of her throat. She pulled her head back some and felt the third shot slide down her tongue. Her throat was covered in sperm and she could taste his saltiness when she breathed in through her nose. She held his cock in her mouth feeling spurt after spurt of cum land on her tongue until his cock stopped flexing and his balls were drained. He slowly pulled his cock out her cum filled mouth while she sucked the last bit out. She titled her head back and could feel his think sperm sliding down her throat; she never had swallowed before and wanted to make the most of it. It was hot, salty and thick; with one gulp she swallowed the entire load and fell back onto the bed. It was at this point she looked down and saw how swollen and red her pussy was. Her pussy lips were swollen, wide open and very tender to the touch. All she could do was lay there on the hotel bed and think was how she had never been fucked like this before and how much it was worth it. Perhaps she would arrange another encounter?

w8vem8ker
w8vem8ker
14 Followers