Sara's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dresser drawers were filled with the usual socks, panties, bras, and bunched up pantyhose. There were sweaters, tops and a good selection of shorts in some of the other drawers. I found a couple of bathing suits including a relatively conservative bikini. Way in the back of the bottom drawer I discovered a bustier, some G-strings, a couple of real nasty looking bras and several packages of thigh high stockings with various garter belts. That find was totally out of sync with everything else I found in the room.

I found a large suitcase, a garment bag and a small 'carry on' bag in the back of the closet and started packing some of the things that I thought I would need, including the sexy lingerie. While packing, I found a pair of shorts that I liked and a little top that went with it and decided to change out of the clothes I wore home from the hospital.

I consulted my map for the shortest route to Memorial Hospital. It would be after five by the time I made it to the hospital and I knew that Rico would be doing his workout. By the time I got there, I realized what Jenifer was talking about when she said I'd be losing my virginity all over again. I knew this body had had sex before but I couldn't remember it. The thought was scary but there was a warm knot of excitement burning in the pit of my stomach.

Rico was doing a set of bench presses on the weight machine when I stuck my head in the door and said, "Hi."

He counted out two more reps then sat up. "Hi," he answered. "Come on in." He wiped the perspiration off of his face and upper body and I couldn't help but admire the lad's physique under the loose tank top. He stood up and as he led the way over to the mat in front of the mirrored wall, the sight of his narrow hips and tight round butt in the Spandex shorts was the picture of masculine perfection. A tingly warmth started spreading out to my limbs and I could feel my nipples harden.

I kicked off my sandals and as I stepped onto the mat, I checked myself in the mirror. My stiff nipples stood right out in the tight fitting top. I glanced up at Rico's reflection in the mirror and saw that he was checking out my nipples too. His gaze made them stiffen even more. "Ok," he said, getting down to business, "Let's start with a warm up stretch routine. Place your feet apart about shoulder width and arch your arms up like this..."

I watched him try the primary pose then turned to him. "Relax your knees a little and keep your elbows slightly bent," he said as he positioned me. "That's good. Now let's try the movement to position two." I turned back to the mirror. "Slowly now, it's a fluid motion." I noticed that the bulge in the front of his skintight shorts was doing the same thing that my nipples were and I wasn't concentrating on the movement. He faced me again, took my wrists in his hands and showed me the movement. I was looking into his eyes and not paying attention to what he was trying to teach me. Our faces were inches apart and it seemed only natural to turn my face up to meet his lips as they descended down on mine. His arms went around me and next I knew I was pressing in to his body with full frontal contact.

I could feel the heat of his body through the thin fabric of my little tank top as my breasts crushed against his hard chest. The kiss was long and wet, our tongues touching lightly through our parted lips and his stiffening cock pressing into my pubis. After what seemed to be an eternity, our lips separated, leaving me out of breath and slightly weak in the knees. "I know what you can teach me," I breathed. "I have no memory of ever making love to a man. Teach me what it feels like."

To Be Continued...

12