Sara's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara sets sail.
4.8k words
4.42
7.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Midship25
Midship25
15 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Author's note: Sara's sailboat is a Midship 25. For those interested there are lots of photos and info available online.

For those not familiar with sailing terminology I offer this short glossary:

fore- front
aft- rear
port- left
starboard- right
cockpit- area where the boat is operated from while underway
head- toilet or bathroom
halyard- rope that raises or lowers a sail
sheet- rope that controls a sail's angle to the wind
companionway- stairs leading from one deck to another
saloon- main cabin on a yacht similar to a living room in a house
lazarette- storage compartment, usually towards the rear or in the cockpit
bulkhead- wall

Sara's Journey

chapter 3

I awake to find myself in Evan's arms, my ass snuggled up to his morning erection. I reach behind me, gently squeeze his firm butt and smile as the memories of last night rush back to me. I smell coffee and sense that Eve is no longer in bed with us.

Evan stirs, he gently squeezes my breast and begins to massage my nipple. His hot breath is on my neck as he lightly sucks my earlobe. I push my ass against his erection, then reach back and guide him into me.

"I'm glad it's just us alone," Evan whispers in my ear as his beautiful erection slowly fills me. "I love you Sara. Ever since I can remember, I've always loved you."

My eyes tear up as my heart fills with emotion. I place my hand atop his, lacing my fingers with his and squeeze tight.

"Do you remember when I was six and I told you I was going to marry you?" Evan continues to slowly and deeply stroke into me.

"Yes, I remember"

"I meant it...I still do." Evan says. I begin to move my ass into him, matching his slow steady rhythm. Tears are rolling quietly down my cheeks making my pillow wet against my face.

"Evan this can't be. You need to meet a girl your own age. Find a good girl, fall in love and marry her. Make a family. Have a good life." My voice begins to break as I choke up. "You can't have that with me. It's too late for me."

"I'll take whatever you can give me. No matter what happens, I love you. You don't have to love me back, but I will always love you."

I guide Evan's hand to my pussy, showing him how to massage my clitoris. He begins to pick up his pace and I respond. A gentle orgasm washes over me, less intense than before, but so much more satisfying.

Last night I got Evan's cherry, but this morning he has gotten mine. For the first time in my life, I am being made love to... instead of just being fucked.

+++++

Fresh out of the shower we follow the smell of bacon and coffee into the living room to see Eve in the kitchen dressed in my apron, flour dusting her bare breasts, pulling a pan of fresh homemade biscuits out of the oven.

Eve seeing Evan in my too-short bathrobe, pinches his bare ass as he slips by her to get to the coffee maker. I sit at the breakfast bar and Eve hands me a plate. I am famished and dig in to the fresh hot biscuits with bacon and eggs. Evan brings me some coffee and he digs in too.

"Wow Eve, you shouldn't have...but I'm glad you did." If I could cook like Eve, my ass would be as wide as a barn door.

"Glad you approve."

After breakfast Evan loads all my last minute stuff into my pickup while Eve showers and gets dressed. We get into the old Ford and drive to the marina. We all carry a load down the dock to Endurance. Evan delivers his and walks back to the truck to get the rest.

I look back at Evan and my heart skips a beat. A small smile crosses my lips as I remember us in the shower making love.

"Your in love!" Eve's surprise evident in her voice.

"No...no I'm not"

"You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to me. I can see it, hell anybody could."

"He's in love with me and I can't bear to break his heart. Hopefully he will find a girl while I'm gone."

"Admit it, you're in love with the boy."

"Okay, okay, I'm in love, but it doesn't change the facts. I'm 32 he's 18, it can't possibly last. lt's best he forgets me." I wipe a stray tear as it slips from my eye. I look at Eve, she hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Don't worry, I know just what to do," says Eve.

I step aboard and toss the last minute stuff into the lazarette for now. I am eager to shove off and begin my trip. There will be plenty of time later to organise and stow this stuff in its proper places. Evan arrives and hands his load down to me. After I finish I step up on the deck and hug Eve, she kisses me on the lips and says, "Be careful Baby."

I turn to Evan and he comes to me wrapping me up in his arms. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I love you Sara. Come back to me."

"Goodbye Evan, take care." I turn my back and board Endurance, willing myself not to cry. I know I will have to break his heart and it is breaking mine.

I crank the little diesel engine as Evan releases the dock lines and tosses them to me. I wave to them, engage the drive, back out of the slip and head Endurance to the channel. I reach open water and I engage the autopilot. I move forward in the cockpit and unfurl the Genoa foresail allowing it to unroll from the forestay much like a window blind unrolls. As the sail fills, Endurance accelerates and her rolling motion eases as she heels to starboard.

I move back to the wheel and turn off the noisy diesel. I push a button and hear the hum of the electric winch lowering the keel to it's full draft. I move forward again and uncleat the main halyard, wrap it around the small winch on the mast. I crank the winch handle and look up as the mainsail is hoisted 30' to the top of the mast. Endurance accelerates as the mainsail fills.

I move back to the wheel and disengage the autopilot, taking control of the boat. I put Endurance's nose hard on the wind, trim the jib sheet and main sheet pulling the sails closer to the centerline of the boat. I leen left to keep my balance as she heels to starboard from the force of the wind. I hear the sound of the water frothing against the hull. Endurance leaves the harbor her sails full and a bone in her teeth.

It's about a 8 hour sail to my first stop at Surfside Beach. I see a shrimper culling his catch, drifting slowly, as seagulls swarm his boat looking for a easy meal. I wave as I pass, feeling the joy of being on the water again.

Endurance has a center cockpit which is a very unusual layout for a 25' sailboat and found mostly on boats 40' or longer. She has a cabin in the front and a cabin in the rear separated by the cockpit. Her forward cabin has the vee berth in the bow, next a small galley to port and a dining table that converts to a double bed to starboard. From the galley you climb the companionway to emerge outside into the cockpit that has a cushioned bench about 7 feet long on either side and the ship's wheel ⅔ the way back. Next is the aft cabin that has single bunks on either side and a marine head tucked under the companionway.

The Texas coast is a series of mostly shallow bays, connected by the Intracoastal Waterway and protected by barrier islands. I plan on using this route down to Corpus Christi, rather than by way of the Gulf of Mexico.

After leaving the protected water of the harbor, Endurance encounters the chop of West Bay. The mid morning sun is beginning to get hot so I engage the autopilot, pull up and secure the bimini top for shade. I strip off my tee shirt and shorts leaving me dressed in my bright orange bikini. Spray is coming off the bow, and feels good against my skin. I see a couple of guys nearby in a fishing skiff giving me a standing ovation. I wave as I quickly go below to grab a beer from the refrigerator and return to the wheel.

I make myself comfortable on the port bench, leaning my back on the aft cabin bulkhead and I prop my feet on the cushioned bench. I open my beer and take a sip. Ice cold beer always tastes so good when I'm on the water. I constantly scan for traffic as the wheel makes small movements under auto control, keeping Endurance in the channel.

Admit it, your in love with the boy.

Have I ever been in love before? I think about it and I don't remember feeling this way... ever. I tried to be a good wife to Mark but I really didn't love him.

"He's rich. You can learn to love him." Mother said to me. Maybe I'm just slow because I never did learn.

Remembering the expression on Evan's face as he sees Eve's naked body, makes me smile. It was probably the first time he'd seen a naked woman in the flesh before. A naked Eve could make a grown man's head spin, much less a teenage virgin.

An alarm from my AIS navigation system notifies me that a ship is on course to pass within ½ mile of me. I look at the screen mounted above the wheel and see the tug Long John Davis is in the channel at a range of 12 miles making 4 knots towards me. We will pass each other in the land cut in about an hour.

I am startled by a mother dolphin and her pup blowing right beside me, so close I can smell their fishy breath. Their pod surrounds and escorts Endurance from West Bay into the land cut. Dolphins ride the bow wave and swim beside me coming up to get a look and give me a dolphin smile. I smile back. They follow me to the entrance of the land cut then disappear as quickly as they appeared.

Land cuts are canals about 150 feet wide cut 12 feet deep through the mainland, linking the bays together and make a natural funnel for baitfish. Ship traffic, mostly tugs, churn the water, giving dolphins an easy meal. I think they follow sailboats just for fun.

The Texas coast scribes a semi circle covering 370 miles from Port Arthur at 12 o'clock, to Brownsville in the 9 o'clock position. The wind blows reliably all summer out of the South East at about 12-16 knots, giving sailboats optimum sailing conditions up and down the the coast.

I see Long John Davis heading up the canal towards me maybe a mile and half away. She is pushing a double wide tow of 4 barges, crabbing sideways, to keep her nose into the crosswind and taking the full width of the canal. I hail the captain on the marine radio and he instructs me to pass on the ocean side while he will remain on the mainland side of the canal. I repeat his instructions and sign off. I disengage the autopilot and take control of the boat.

As we approach, Long John Davis swings her tow straight allowing plenty of room and I wave to the crew as we pass. I smile thinking of Eve. She gets a kick out of giving tug crews an eyeful when we sail together. Sorry guys no naked sailor today. I look back to see the tug swing her nose into the wind again.

I love you Sara...I always have.

My heart swells at the thought of Evan. I smile as memories from last night come flooding back.

I lean back on my arms riding reverse cowboy in rhythm with Evan's cock as it slowly fills and retreats from me. Eve lays between our legs, on her stomach sliding her tongue up and down his shaft tickling my clitorus in the process. I lay all the way back on Evan's chest and he brings his hands up to my breasts massaging my hardening nipples.

I reach down with both hands and gently caress Eve's face, enjoying the languid pace of my pleasure as I feel her tongue flutter across my clitoris...

I engage the autopilot, slide my left hand into my bikini bottoms and massage my clitoris. I look over as a pleasure boat passes and I wave. They wave back unaware of my naughtiness.

Evan jerks and thrusts deeper. I know that Eve must have found his anus with her finger. He groans, hugs me tight and bends his knees, placing the soles of his feet flat on the mattress. I reach for my clitoris and begin to rub...

I scan my nav-screen for boat traffic and see the tug Glow Worm a few miles distant, coming towards me. Just enough time. I pull my bikini down and redouble my efforts.

Evan groans and I feel him squirm under me as he picks his ass up off the mattress and settles back down. Eve must be knuckle deep in his ass by now. I rub my clitoris harder as Evan bucks under me...

I see Glow Worm about a mile ahead motoring with no tow. It's too dangerous to pass under autopilot so I kick off my bikini bottoms from around my ankles, lean my back on the bulkhead and lay my right leg up on the bench seat. I stretch my left leg out, and press the off button with my toe to disengage the autopilot. Endurance veers to weather. I catch the wheel, steering it with my foot, and leave my hands free to take care my pussy.

Evan squeezes me tight, my back pressed to his chest, his powerful thrusts pitching my ass off of his crotch only to land again fully impaled on his cock. I pick up my head and see Eve on her knees propped up on her left arm and her right arm between our legs with her hand under Evan's ass.

Eve lifts her face and our eyes meet. She smiles and I see her right arm jerk. Evan immediately reacts, arching his back and lifting his ass high off the bed, spearing me deep with his cock. He holds his position and groans. I feel the flood of hot cum filling my pussy as he slowly lowers his ass back to the bed.

Eve pulls Evan's cock free of my pussy and I feel his cum leak from me as I furiously rub my citoris. Eve engulfs him sucking him completely dry of leftover cum as he slowly goes flaccid in her mouth. Her hand finds mine and she pulls it away, replacing my hand with her mouth.

Nobody eats pussy like Eve...

I feel the throb of Glow Worm's powerful engines vibrate Endurance as we approach. Sweat beads my flesh as the summer sun beats down. My legs spread wide, I steer with one foot on the wheel and my hands furiously frigging my pussy. I am on the edge of my orgasm. I can't stop now.

Glow Worm closes.

Just 50 yards away the deep throb of the tug's engines causes Endurance to resonate like a guitar. Electric shocks of pleasure hit me as the intense rhythmic throb of the engines penetrate deep into my body and deafen my scream.

I look up at Glow Worm's wheelhouse as it towers above me, passing not 40 feet away. I clearly see the captain's wide smile, as he looks down into Endurance, his binoculars focused directly on my naked pussy.

My embarrassment turns to a thrill of guilty pleasure as Glow Worm disappears behind me. Now I understand the kick Eve gets from putting on a show for the tugs.

+++++

I arrive at Surfside marina a couple of hours before dark. Transient boat slips are rented on a daily basis for travelers and and I had called ahead to reserve a spot. I notify them of my arrival by radio and a young man meets me at the slip to help me dock. In the adjacent slip a fabulous 60 foot motor yacht, Gaelic Dreams, is docked with it's stern shoreward.

I am windblown and sweaty. A shower is first on my mind, so I remove the cushions on the port bench to reveal the hatch to the cockpit lazarette. On my knees, diving my head and shoulders into the storage compartment, I dig through the hastily stowed stuff. Down deep near the bottom, I find a small duffel with my shower toiletries. I dive deeper to reach the duffel with my head down and my orange bikini clad butt high. I retrieve the duffel, stand and turn around to see a man on the aft deck of the yacht leaning his forearms on the rail, a whiskey glass in his hand and looking down at me through dark sunglasses.

Jesus, not another rich-assed, middle-aged lecher expecting me to jump on his multi-million dollar yacht and blow his tiny dick. My ex husband all over again.

"A fine afternoon to ya." His Irish accent landing lightly on my ear. He tips his glass to me smiling wide and takes a sip.

"You make a habit of spying on your neighbors?" I Give him a stern look and instinctively hide my bikini bottoms behind my duffel.

"Not a habit actually, but when a fine specimen of womanhood makes a spectacle, it would be right disrespectful not to enjoy the view." He grins goodnaturedly and takes another sip.

At least he has bit of wit.

I roll my eyes. "Oh...my... gawd."

"Not quite." He quips and takes another sip. "I'm called Ciaran by those who know me." He gives me another smile.

"What are you called by those who know you well?"

"Good craic."

Maybe I got him wrong.

I turn to go down the companionway, hesitate and look back over my shoulder, "I'm Sara." I give him a bright smile and disappear into the cabin.

In the marina showers I open my Duffle to find Eve had packed the glass buttplug for me. She left a note for me: "Always be prepared. I packed the handcuffs and collar in the large red bag."

I arrive at the marina restaurant/club freshly showered dressed in white shorts, braless in a red tube top and white sandals. I go sit at the bar, order a glass of white wine and ask for a menu. I spin around on the bar chair and look the dining room over. The room is half full with diners. I see a small stage in the corner with a mike stand and a barstool. There are several acoustic guitars on stands in the back.

I see the Ciaran sitting near the stage, having dinner with another man. He looks up and sees me. I smile and tip my glass, he smiles back and I turn around to study the menu. I order baked red snapper with broccoli and and the house salad. I finish my wine as I wait and the bartender brings another glass before I order.

"Compliments of the gentleman"

I turn on the bar chair, see Ciaran, I smile and take a sip. He stands and makes his way across the room to me.

"Hi Sara."

"Hello Mr. Good Craic" I return his smile. "I had to Google it. You have a lot to live up to."

"And that I intend...May I?" He gestures to the adjacent bar chair.

"Of course"

"Are you staying for the entertainment?" asks Ciaran as he sits next to me.

"What entertainment?"

"Open mike Sunday." He glances at his watch. "It starts in a about an hour. Why don't you join us, I'd like you to meet my friend."

"I have a early morning ahead...I can't stay late"

"I won't keep you late"

"My dinner is on the way." I gesture to the bar.

Ciaran gets the bartender's attention. "Please send the lady's meal to my table...and put it on my tab." He takes my hand and escorts me to his table.

"Jack this is Sara."

Jack stands, takes my hand and says with a broad smile, "A pleasure Sara, I can see that Ciaran didn't exaggerate, you are quite lovely."

I have to be careful with these charmers, I'm a sucker for Irish accents.

"Thank you, Jack." Jack slides the chair out as I sit.

"So what brings you to Surfside?" asks Cairan.

"I am just passing through on my way South."

"Are you going to the festival in Rockport?" asks Jack.

"Maybe after I do some fishing. How about you guys?"

"We'll be there," says Ciaran.

I look at Ciaran and ask, "Where are you from?"

"Cork, Ireland."

"So Ciaran...you wake up one morning in Cork, gas up the boat, and get a wild hair to drive it to Texas and attend a music festival?"

Ciaran laughs. "Not my boat," he explains, "It's Jack's...he lives in Houston and keeps it in Kemah near the boardwalk."

"I see." I turn to Jack, "How do you two know each other?"

"We've known each other since grammar school," Jack replies.

"Why Houston?"

"I left Apple and I had a business opportunity in Houston."

"It seems to have worked out." I smile."Nice yacht."

"It's mostly to impress clients, I'd prefer something a bit smaller...more handy."

The waiter brings my meal and another round of drinks. I need to slow down on the wine. I've had two on a empty stomach and I can feel it. It wouldn't do to get tipsy with these fellas.

Midship25
Midship25
15 Followers
12