Sara's Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Sara & Rebecca share a custom made dildo.
5.5k words
4.39
21.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have to go over to the house today," Heather said. "You can stay here and lounge by the pool if you want."

"I've got to sort things out eventually," I said. "Maybe something will jog my memory." We worked all day going through the stuff in the house, sorting, categorizing, and boxing. Heather was good at deciding what records needed to be kept or thrown away. I found some records on my real Dad. He and Mom were married right before he did his first tour in Viet Nam. The picture on my dresser was taken while he was home on leave before he returned to the war. He became MIA right before the fall of Saigon and hadn't been heard from since. There was nothing in the house that I wanted to keep except maybe my bedroom furniture so the rest was slated for Goodwill Industries.

By the time we were done we were both beat and ready for a soak in a bubble bath. "You know," Heather said as we soaked in the hot bubbles, "it's like I have a new little sister that I can love and care for."

"And lead astray."

"Someone has to show you the way," she said, pulling me towards her through the mounds of bubbles. "As a young woman, you are still quite naive in a lot of ways."

"So when are you going to move out to the West Coast to complete my corruption?"

"This next semester I plan to enroll in some night classes at Columbia and work towards getting my stock broker's license. Being a loan officer at the bank has been a great experience, but I want to go into investment counseling. That'll take me about two years, then I want to open an office in Beverly Hills."

"I'll make sure you get my trust account first thing."

"I can make you fabulously wealthy."

"That's all I've ever wanted to be."

We took turns going over each other's bodies with the wash cloth then soaked in the bubbles, holding and petting each other until our fingertips puckered. After drying off, we went straight to bed. Once I was comfortably nestled between Heather's huge tits with her arms around me, I fell into a dreamless sleep, totally content in my new role as her protected little sister.

The next morning it was a rush of packing, getting dressed and trying to put on a touch of make up for my luncheon date with Rebecca Longport. Heather had to catch her plane at eleven so she was dressed comfortably in shorts, a loose top and sandals. I had picked out a white, low cut sundress with pale pink trim and as I stood at the bathroom sink in only my strapless lace bra, white stockings and garter belt and pumps, I was getting quite frustrated with the make up application procedure. Heather came up behind me and gave me a hug. "I'm gonna miss you, sis," she whispered into the back of my neck.

I turned around and took her into my arms and kissed her lightly. "Heather, you are now the most special person in my life. I love you in so many ways now that I'm different. Now you're not only my big sister but you're my lover too. It's going to be a long wait until you come back."

"I'm going to be looking forward to that, too. I love seducing young virgins and it'll be great seeing you again. Now let's see what we can do about your make up."

It took Heather only a few minutes to touch up my face then we finished packing and called the bellhop to take our bags down to the lobby. We checked out of the hotel and made it to the airport just in time to check in her luggage and head to the boarding area. Before she stepped on to her plane, she took me in her arms and we hugged. "You take care of yourself," she said.

It was a little after one when I pulled into the big circle drive in front of Rebecca's house. After ringing the bell at the double front doors, I was admitted into house by an older oriental man. "You are expected, Miss McFarland," he said. "Follow me, please." He led me through the sumptuous living room and out to the patio through French doors. Rebecca sat waiting at a round table in the shade of its umbrella next to their Olympic sized swimming pool.

"So good of you to come," she said taking both of my hands in hers. "Would you care for something to drink?"

"An iced tea would be nice," I said as I sat in the chair that the oriental butler held out for me.

"Nothing stronger?"

"Oh, no thank you. Every time I drink, I seem to get into trouble. I'm really not old enough yet, anyway."

Rebecca sipped at her drink and a smile came over her face. "I'm glad you said that," she said. "How about a quick dip before we eat?"

"That sounds refreshing. My suit is packed away out in my car, I'll be right back."

"Don't bother, I have a suit that would look absolutely darling on you." Rebecca led me into the poolside cabana, rummaged through one of the drawers in a cabinet and came up with what looked like a few small strips of neon pink nylon and handed it to me. "I bought this on an impulse and it just doesn't look right on me," she said. "If you're shy, I can find you something that covers more."

I held up the tiny thong bikini. It looked like nothing more than three triangles held together by a simple network of matching strings. "This'll be fine," I said as I unzipped the back of my dress and stepped out of it. Rebecca was already in a French cut one piece with only a wrap around skirt as a cover up so all she had to do was unfasten one button and she was ready to swim. I figured her to be in her early to mid thirties and she had a body that looked as if she were in to tennis or aerobics.

I could feel her eyes on me as I unfastened my garters and sat down on one of the chairs to roll my nylons off. Once I had my bra and panties off and slipped into the tiny thong, she helped me untangle the top and put it on. She stood back to see how the suit fit and said, "My God, you are absolutely gorgeous. If you're not modeling, you should be. A body like yours should be shared with the world."

"I did do some modeling before...you know. I don't remember it but I looked through my portfolio. It was all kind of tame, conservative fashions and stuff like that. I think now I'd like to do some things that are a little more racy."

"You've got the figure for it," Rebecca said as she led the way back to the pool. Without hesitation, I dove into the crystal blue water and swam in long, easy strokes to the shallow end. The water was cool and refreshing and the exercise felt good. I paddled around on my back while I waited for Rebecca to join me. She dove in and let out a little gasp when she came back to the surface. I met her in the middle of the pool and we swam over and hung on to the side. "That first shock of cool water always gets me," she said. "Let's go set in the hot tub for a few minutes.

Once we were settled into the hot water, Rebecca turned on the jets and bubbles then settled into the turbulent water beside me. "John, as you probably know, is the fourth generation of publishers of his family," she said. "He has been diagnosed with a slow progressing terminal cancer and has no heirs to pass his empire on to. We had so hoped that your father would step in and fill that void."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"I can't help but feel partly responsible for what happened to your parents and your boyfriend. You were all on your way home from a party at our house and I think your father might have had a little too much to drink. I should have had our chauffeur drive you home. I've taken the liberty to set up a trust for your education, including living expenses."

"I think that's really sweet of you to do that," I said. "But you really didn't need to. With my loss of memory, I don't know what I've lost. All I know now is what I have. I'm alive and healthy and I'm a beautiful young woman who has her life in front of her. I already have a sizeable trust fund from my parent's estate, a house that is paid for and a career as a model."

"All I want is to see that you are happy and successful in what ever you decide to do with your life. If there is anything that you want or need, and I mean anything, all you have to do is let me know."

"I know I have a lot of people who love me and care for me," I said as I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. She turned towards me and lightly stroked my face then kissed me softly on the lips.

There was something about Rebecca that turned me on. She was not what you would consider a beautiful woman, but she was attractive and very sexy with her tight body and whisky voice. Before she could pull away, I put my hand on her hip under the bubbling water and returned her kiss. Our mouths lingered together for a moment, savoring the contact, then I felt her tongue probe for mine through our slightly parted lips. Rebecca's hand flowed down my neck over my collarbone and came to rest over my breast. My nipple stiffened instantly at the slight touch and pressed at the thin fabric of my suit top. I pulled her to me as our kissing became more urgent. She cupped my breast, gently massaging it, and lightly pinched my distended nipple through the nylon. That delicious sensation of warmth began to form in the pit of my stomach causing my pussy to begin secreting a moisture of its own.

I moved my hand down over the top of her leg then back up along her inner thighs, parting them slightly, and pressed it against the crotch of her suit, cupping her pussy. Her breathing quickened as she pressed herself into my caress. "Oh, baby," she breathed. "You kiss so wonderful." She pulled away from me, trying to compose herself. "I hope I'm not leading you astray. I wouldn't want a sweet girl like you to do anything that you'd be uncomfortable with."

I stood up in front of her and smiled, then pulled her to her feet. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her again as I pressed the full length of my body into hers. "You are a beautiful and sexy woman," I said when our lips finally parted, "and I would like nothing more than to make love with you."

"Maybe we should start with a sensuous lunch after a quick dip in the pool."

"Last one across the pool is a rotten egg," I said. We both let out a scream, then laughing, we bound out of the hot tub and dove into the pool. After the hot tub, the pool felt icy and it was a rush. Rebecca hit the water first and was almost a body length ahead of me by the time I came up. Taking long strokes and kicking furiously, I managed to almost keep up with her as we reached the deep end. She reached the other end and had pulled herself up out of the water to set on the edge just as I got there. She stood and pulled me out of the water then handed me a huge fluffy beach towel.

While I padded the water droplets off, she rang for the butler to bring our lunch and we ate while drying out in the warm spring sun. "You seem so much older than you are," Rebecca said. "When you say something in that contralto voice of yours, you command such attention."

"I'm afraid that my voice is the result of having a feeding tube jammed down my throat for nearly a month."

"But it's so sexy. And I can't help but stare at you in that teeny little suit. You have such a beautiful body; it's perfect for you. I want you to have it."

"Why, thank you. I love it, it's so comfortable."

"There's not enough of it there to be uncomfortable."

"Yeah, I know. Being naked is the only thing that would be more comfortable, and in this suit, I'm almost there." I leaned back in my chair and struck a sexy pose, jutting my tits out.

"God," Rebecca muttered to herself, then in her normal husky voice said, "You do that so well. I was into modeling when I met John and I can tell you're a natural. I'd like to see how you'd do on a runway. Model that suit for me."

As I stood, I caught my reflection in one of the long windows of the cabana. I liked what I saw. This little Sara McFarland had one fine body! "You know what's funny," I said, turning this way and that, checking my self out in the reflection, "one thing I learned from being in a coma is how precious your body is. When you're out of it for a while, you really do miss it." I did my best imitation of a runway walk past the table to the edge of the pool then turned around and faced Rebecca. I slowly ran my hands up my torso. "Your body is such a marvelous machine with all of its sensory inputs, it gives so much pleasure." I could tell by the way Rebecca's eyes were glued to me that she was getting aroused. "And I get pleasure knowing that people enjoy looking at me." I walked back over to the table, leaned down and kissed her softly. "The way you are looking at me now is getting me excited."

"You are such a scrumptious little thing," Rebecca said with a sigh. "I could just kiss and lick you all day."

"See what you're doing to me," I said, taking her hand and placing it between my legs. "I'm soaking wet."

Without moving her hand, she stood and pulled me to her with her free arm. As our lips met I could feel the pressure of her finger tracing over my feminine cleft through the thin nylon of my suit. I held her to me, our breasts crushing together, as her fingertip generated a build up of hot wet warmth in the core of my being. "You look as if you haven't spent much time in the sun lately and you're starting to get a little sunburned," Rebecca said. "Maybe we should go inside." Without another word, she took my hand and led me into the house, through the living room and up the grand staircase. The size of her master bedroom was amazing. "We ought to shower the chlorine off of us first."

"I followed Rebecca towards her bathroom, "A cool shower would feel nice." She started the water and adjusted the two heads so that the streams ran together at the center of the enclosure. By the time we stripped out of our suits, the temperature was perfect. After we had both rinsed off in the sprays, Rebecca lathered up a soft washcloth and started lathering my back. I found another washcloth and returned the favor while she worked the soap over my front side. When we were both covered with the fragrant lather, Rebecca took me her arms and held me to her, our soap slippery skin pressing together. Her firm, athletic body felt so good rubbing over mine.

"Have you ever used one of these?" Rebecca asked, showing me a hand held shower massager. Before I could answer, she diverted some of the water flow to the device then directed the pulsating flow towards me. She ran the stream over my back, down over my ass, then down the back of my legs. The deep pulsations of the water stream almost tickled, but left a sort of relaxed, sensual throb deep in my muscles. She directed the stream over the front of my shoulders then down each arm in turn. When the pulsating spray hit the side of my breast, it caused a deep sensual ache to form in my lower abdomen. Surrendering to the pleasure, I pressed my tits together and held them out so that Rebecca could concentrate the stream on both breasts at once, which only served to intensify the warm glow I had been feeling all that afternoon.

When Rebecca moved the pulsating stream down over my abdomen and concentrated it on my muff, the vibrations passed through the soft flesh of my mons and started a ticklish sensation in my clit. The warm sensation turned to hot electricity as the stream touched the top opening of my feminine cleft to hit directly on the sensitive nub. Almost before I knew it, my body was being wracked by a most incredible orgasm.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on the seat that ran along the back of the shower with Rebecca between my thighs, caressing me. "Whoa, that was outrageous," I said as I caught my breath.

"You've never used a vibrator before?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Girl, have I got a treat for you."

Once out of the shower, we padded each other dry with big, fluffy towels that had been kept warm in their special storage cabinet. Rebecca had me lay down on a padded massage table then poured a thin liquid into her hand from a bottle she had nearby. The cooling liquid felt wonderful on my skin and the way her strong hands worked the lotion in had me humming in pleasure. "Mmm, That feels so good," I said.

She worked the lotion down my back, over my butt then down each leg. "I studied to be a physical therapist for a while," She said as she expertly kneaded my muscles with the lotion. "I used to supplement my modeling income by working at one of those massage parlors. I think John married me because of the erotic massages I would give him."

"I think I could marry you. You do that so well."

She had me roll over onto my back then she put a dab of the lotion on my forehead and a dab on each cheek. With her expert fingertips she massaged it into my face, sending little pleasurable tickle sensations over my face, across my scalp and down the back of my neck. I just relaxed and let the sensations wash over me. I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips as she worked the lotion down my neck, over the front of my shoulders then kneaded it into my breasts. The incredible sensations that ran through my body as she massaged my tits and pinched my nipples up into hard little points made my pussy feel like it was opening up and flowing with nectar. I moaned again as a sensation of orgasmic delight washed over me. "You have such marvelous hands," I told her. "I'm about to melt into a puddle of come."

Rebecca continued on down my torso then began working the lotion up my arms. After she had done both arms, she started working the lotion into my feet and then up each leg almost to my groin, teasing me to distraction. Her hands worked my upper thighs, over my hips and across my tummy, just millimeters from my pussy, making it ache to be touched, licked, Fucked!

When she was done, I was limp as a rag but tingling all over. Before I could recover much, she pulled me up to a sitting position and kissed me deep on the mouth, her tongue gently probing between my lips. I slid off of the table into her arms and she led me into her bedroom to lay down on her huge canopied bed.

Rebecca eased herself down on top of me and I unconsciously spread my legs so that she was nestled comfortably between my thighs, her muff pressing into my pussy. As we kissed again, our tongues dueling sensually, I stroked a hand down her torso, through her dark bush to cup her sweet pussy. I parted her swollen labia then ran a fingertip into the slippery wetness of her feminine cleft and over the hard knot of her clitoris. She kissed me wildly, breathing heavily through her nose as I alternately worried her clit with my fingertip and slid it down to dip into the gripping orifice of her sex. Her legs squeezed together on my hand as her body tensed and she raised her head. "Ooo... Whooh!" she gasped, "Ooh Gawd!" Her body spasmed and she rolled off of me.

I knelt between her knees and ran my hands up and down her torso, squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. I lowered myself down on to her and took one of her distended nipples in my mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. Rebecca was going wild. Just knowing how she felt was keeping me at that plateau sexual excitement. I kissed my way down her abdomen to her muff then parted the dark curls with my tongue and sucked her clitoris into my mouth.

Rebecca's pussy lips spread like the wings of a butterfly as I pressed my face between them, licking the tasty nectar and sucking her inch long clitoris out of its protective hood. I flicked the tiny, penis shaped knot of flesh relentlessly with the tip of my tongue as I pressed a finger into her dripping sexual sheath to find the nubby patch of cunt flesh behind her pelvic bone. My free hand was busy at my own sopping pussy, duplicating the sensations that I was giving to Rebecca. Just as I was nearing the brink from my self-manipulations, Rebecca grabbed my head and let out a sharp exhale of breath. The walls of her cunt gripped my finger momentarily as her orgasm intensified then she flooded the bed with feminine ejaculate. Her orgasmic spasms had her writhing in ecstasy and it was impossible to maintain contact with her tender flesh, and as she pulled me back on top of her, I went over the brink from my own digital manipulations to join her in the climax.

12