Sara's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all we could do to hang on to each other as our spasms subsided. "My God!" Rebecca gasped between breaths; "You sure know how to eat pussy." She kissed me then sat up. "Now for our special treat," she said as she rolled over to the edge of the bed and rummaged through the drawer in her nightstand. She returned to the center of the bed holding a contraption with several straps hanging from it. "How about a nice hard dick?"

And that's exactly what it was, a vinyl duplicate of an erect penis in every detail from the spongy, helmet shaped head to the blue veins along its rigid shaft. I took it and ran my hand over it. The life like skin covering slid over the firm interior just like a real dick and at the base was a soft scrotum with two heavy testicles inside. As part of the base and behind the testicles was an elongated cup with a smaller penis like protrusion inside of it and a long nubbin in front of that. The whole contraption was connected to a belt by several adjustable straps.

Rebecca slipped her legs through the configuration of straps as if putting on a pair of panties. She knelt on the bed and fitted the cup over her pussy, inserting the smaller inside projection into her vagina and adjusted it so that the elongated nubbin pressed against her clitoris then tightened the straps to hold it in position. She knelt in front of me, the artificial phallus arching upward perpendicular to her body just inches from my face. "What do you think?" She asked.

As an answer, I sucked it into my mouth while holding the soft nutsack in my hand. I stroked my lips up and down the full length of it, coating it with my slippery saliva, then I lay back on the bed and said, "Fuck me."

She parted my thighs then positioned herself over me, on hands and knees, and pressed the bulbous head of the cock between my pussy lips. I raised my legs up and the shaft slid right into my dripping cunt. "Oh, yes!" I hissed as Rebecca lowered herself down, driving the cock all of the way into me. She slowly undulated her hips back and forth, stroking that marvelous dildo in and out of my gripping sheath. Feeling the rim of the bulbous head sliding along the inner walls of my cunt, stretching and stimulating every fiber along the way, and having the loose scrotum slapping my ass was sending me into another world.

Rebecca reached around behind her to the power pack attached to the belt, switched it on, and the whole apparatus began to vibrate with a low hum. When she adjusted the knob on the unit to increase the frequency of the vibrations, it felt like a constant wash of orgasm coursing through my body. I brought my legs into the air, grabbed her tight round butt and met her every thrust as she pounded that miraculous instrument into my body. We were both huffing and moaning in unison until the orgasm peaked into an explosion that sent lights flashing through my brain and I faintly remember us both screaming out in final release of our passions.

I held on to Rebecca as the aftershocks ebbed to a controllable level. Somehow, she had managed to shut off the vibrations but the latex dick still deliciously filled my pussy. After a while, she gently pulled it out, sending one last spasm through my body in the process, and rolled over to her back next to me, the dildo sticking straight into the air in its perpetual erection.

"Where on Earth did you get that thing?" I asked.

"I had it special made last summer on a trip to Switzerland. This is the first time I've used it with anyone else. I never realized how well it would work. Care to give it a try?"

"I don't think I could take another orgasm like that last one."

"You'd be surprised at how much erotic pleasure you can withstand. The sensations from this end are really quite incredible. The designer assured me that his design of the cup gives the wearer a male type orgasm. I think he was full of shit though. I don't feel like rolling over and going to sleep when I'm done, I feel like having more sex."

I thought about it for a second and decided that it would be nice to have a dick even if it was an artificial one. I could see how the user would get stimulation from the goodies inside the cup and I wanted to check it out. "Ok, my turn now," I said as I helped her out of the contraption.

I slipped my legs through the straps then got up on my knees so that Rebecca could fit the thing over my pussy. My cunt was dripping wet so the little penis like projection inside the cup slid right in to rest on the secret sensitive spot up inside there. After I had fastened the belt around my waist, Rebecca held the cup in position as I tightened the straps to give a comfortable fit. As she moved it around to find the best position, a low moan of delight escaped my lips from the sensations her movements were giving me. Once the straps were adjusted so that the cup was comfortably snug against my pussy, the nubbins at the front of it brushed lightly against my clit. With the protrusion held tight in my snatch, I could feel that every movement of the artificial cock would be felt against my most sensitive parts. I stroked my hand down the veiny shaft, still slick with the juices from my pussy, and fondled the very authentic feeling balls. The movements were transmitted directly through the protrusions in the cup and straight to my pussy, sending another series of erotic sensations through my body. I could feel the cock in my hand as if it were someone else's, but it still sent highly charged erotic messages into the very core of my sexuality.

"Oh God, this feels good," I moaned.

"You do that like you've done it before," Rebecca said as she lay back on the pillows to watch the show.

"Why beat off if you can have the real thing?" I said as I lowered myself down on top of her. I kissed her, seeking her tongue with mine. She lifted her knees to either side of my hips and I could feel the movement of the latex cock as it slid up to rest in the slippery crevice of her pussy. I raised myself up, reached down and grasped the shaft of the cock and ran the helmet shaped tip up and down the silky, sensitive flesh between her pussy lips then back and forth across her engorged clitoris.

"Oooh," she moaned, "You're driving me crazy!"

Rebecca let out an audible gasp when I found the opening of her feminine sheath and pressed the head of the latex phallus into it. She raised her legs higher, pulled me down to her and thrust her hips up at me, driving the phallus into her even farther. With one quick undulation of my hips, I drove the cock into her gripping cunt the rest of the way and ground my pelvis against hers. As I slowly stroked the cock in and out of her, the sensations of the nubbins as they rubbed against my clit and the back and forth motions of the little cock bumping my G-spot were beginning to drive me wild.

Somehow, Rebecca managed to reach around behind me and switch on the vibrating mechanism. When that mind bending throb hit my twitching pussy through the appendages in the cup, I started going off like a machine gun. I rode wave after wave as I pounded that thing into her deep well. In my delirium I was a man and making love to her just like I thought one would do, her responses spurring me on. Raising up slightly to my knees, I pushed her legs up so that they nearly touched her tits and I could watch the hard, veiny dick slide in and out between her dripping pussy lips. Subconsciously, I held back my own climax until Rebecca's body began quivering and she let out a long howl, signaling her orgasm.

Without missing a stroke, I rolled her over face down and continued thrusting the phallus into her from behind. I squeezed her ass cheeks together as I watched the artificial dick piston in and out of her pink flesh, the sight exciting me as never before.

Rebecca clutched on to the headboard as she met my every thrust and screamed, "Oh God! Do It! Do it to me baby!" Her cunt tightened around the dick, adding to the sensations being transmitted to my pussy. The world exploded in a flash of white light as my body was wracked in orgasmic spasms. I could have sworn that I was blowing my nuts and pumping hot jism into Rebecca's cunt.

I continued pumping as the spasms wracked my body and only collapsed on top of Rebecca after I was fully spent. I somehow managed to shut off the vibrations then lay there kissing the back of Rebecca's neck and shoulders. When I finally caught my breath I rolled off on to my back and Rebecca was all over me in a hail of kisses. "I can't believe it," she said while still trying to catch her breath and kissing me. "You even fuck like a man."

"I don't know what came over me," I said. "I guess I've always wanted a dick so I could share what I like done to me with someone else."

"Well, you did a marvelous job."

"The guy who fashioned this little device should make a fortune off of it." Rebecca helped me unstrap it and carefully disengage its protrusions from my still twitching pussy, then laid in my arms and we tenderly kissed and fondled each other until we fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

12